Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,600 members, 7,816,492 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Obasanjo Hilariously Endorsed Atiku At Jonathan's Book Launch (WATCH) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Hilariously Endorsed Atiku At Jonathan's Book Launch (WATCH) (47186 Views)

Rabiu Biyaro Endorsed Atiku One Month Ago, Unendorsed Him Spotted With Buhari / Atiku At His Briefing With United States Institute Of Peace- Pictures / 2019:fayose Receives Atiku At Akure Airport For Southwest Pdp Campaign(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Hilariously Endorsed Atiku At Jonathan's Book Launch (WATCH) by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:39am On Nov 21, 2018
BluntBoy:

But do you know that solving the issue lies more in the hands of the state governments

Of course Benue state abolished open land grazing. The rest became stories. Up till now, no arrest has been made
Re: Obasanjo Hilariously Endorsed Atiku At Jonathan's Book Launch (WATCH) by BluntBoy(m): 11:39am On Nov 21, 2018
Polchiz:

If Atiku is corrupt the almighty corruption fighter Buhari should jail him. If he fails to do that then it is either Atiku is not corrupt or Buhari too is corrupt.
A thief cannot catch a thief.

You are talking as if you have been sleeping all this while.

You think Buhari alone can jail Atiku? He needs the judiciary and we all know how corrupt the judiciary is. See for how many years they have dragged the Dasuki case.
Re: Obasanjo Hilariously Endorsed Atiku At Jonathan's Book Launch (WATCH) by Ugosample(m): 11:42am On Nov 21, 2018
duni04:
I keep reading people saying any sane Nigerian should vote Atiku! Are you people kidding me?? Atiku that just won the pdp primaries by bribing delegates with USD6000 each!! Is that seriously the person we want leading this country? Atiku's Intels had been stealing from Nigerians for years before Hadiza cancelled the fraud. Atiku is a person of interest in the US in the bribery conviction of congressman Jefferson. One of Atikus wives Jennifer, is a person of interest in the US for helping her husband launder up to USD40million in the US.
This same Atiku claims to be a man of means and a billionaire and yet hasn't made any reasonable donation to any worthy cause, not even to the refugees displaced in his home state due to the boko haram insurgency. Atiku has the means to pay thousands of PDP delegates USD6000 just for a party ticket, yet cannot make any reasonable donation to refugees in his home state. Is that not devilish? Nigerians please shine your eyes o! Dont let stupid hatred blind you into bringing a narcissistic thief into your family home as a saviour. Atiku is not capable of saving or helping anybody but himself!
Re: Obasanjo Hilariously Endorsed Atiku At Jonathan's Book Launch (WATCH) by BluntBoy(m): 11:43am On Nov 21, 2018
SpecialAdviser:

Of course Benue state abolished open land grazing. The rest became stories. Up till now, no arrest has been made

And hope you know that open grazing is an original proposal of some state governments?

So what is Buhari's fault in this? To even solve the issue, land must play a huge part and the constitution limits the president when it comes to land acts.
Re: Obasanjo Hilariously Endorsed Atiku At Jonathan's Book Launch (WATCH) by RevenGeMission: 11:43am On Nov 21, 2018
Polchiz:

If Atiku is corrupt the almighty corruption fighter Buhari should jail him. If he fails to do that then it is either Atiku is not corrupt or Buhari too is corrupt.
A thief cannot catch a thief.

I respect your stupidity bros

Something is called Jurisdiction, Atiku is a wanted man in USA , so is his WIFE, seimens left Nigeria along with the bribery scandal, you cannot tell me Buhari should take over USA's case in Nigeria , and even if he did , people like you will make Nepotism and Witch hunt trend on social media , Haliburton , Siemens and every other scam in Nigeria has Atiku's thick fat fingers in it ... Obasanjo told the world the truth about Atiku and he stood by that truth by telling Atiku to mend fences / make corrections where needed , he didn't expunge his earlier claims that Atiku is a born bastard official thief

Again, OBJ, Jonathan , Yaradua did not imprison Atiku, If Buhari jails the idiot, you people will start saying it's because he's a strong opposition
Re: Obasanjo Hilariously Endorsed Atiku At Jonathan's Book Launch (WATCH) by Polchiz(m): 11:43am On Nov 21, 2018
BluntBoy:

You are talking as if you have been sleeping all this while.

You think Buhari alone can jail Atiku? He needs the judiciary and we all know how corrupt the judiciary is. See for how many years they have dragged the Dasuki case.
You still do not get it. Atiku has no corruption case in any court.
Re: Obasanjo Hilariously Endorsed Atiku At Jonathan's Book Launch (WATCH) by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:45am On Nov 21, 2018
BluntBoy:

And hope you know that open grazing is an original proposal of some state governments?

So what is Buhari's fault in this? To even solve the issue, land must play a huge part and the constitution limits the president when it comes to land acts.

At least his security chief came openly to ask that the law be abolished. Do you want Buhari to say it before you will understand his position?
Re: Obasanjo Hilariously Endorsed Atiku At Jonathan's Book Launch (WATCH) by lucy10(f): 11:46am On Nov 21, 2018
BluntBoy:

cheesy

I was looking about for YOU and not for an Atiku supporter.

We don't want a crook in Aso Rock.

I will not force you to join the Buhari team. But please, Atiku can never be an option.
I agree with you Atiku is not an option, he has been mandated for president unlike the likes of Buhari who is already on his way to daura.
Re: Obasanjo Hilariously Endorsed Atiku At Jonathan's Book Launch (WATCH) by Polchiz(m): 11:49am On Nov 21, 2018
RevenGeMission:

I respect your stupidity bros

Something is called Jurisdiction, Atiku is a wanted man in USA , so is his WIFE, seimens left Nigeria along with the bribery scandal, you cannot tell me Buhari should take over USA's case in Nigeria , and even if he did , people like you will make Nepotism and Witch hunt trend on social media , Haliburton , Siemens and every other scam in Nigeria has Atiku's thick fat fingers in it ... Obasanjo told the world the truth about Atiku and he stood by that truth by telling Atiku to mend fences / make corrections where needed , he didn't expunge his earlier claims that Atiku is a born bastard official thief

Again, OBJ, Jonathan , Yaradua did not imprison Atiku, If Buhari jails the idiot, you people will start saying it's because he's a strong opposition

You are the reason the whole world believe that Africans are stupid. So USA stopped Buhari from probing Atiku?
Did Atiku steal from USA treasures?
The only thing that qualifies someone to be a Buharist is to be stupid and foolish.
Re: Obasanjo Hilariously Endorsed Atiku At Jonathan's Book Launch (WATCH) by BluntBoy(m): 11:50am On Nov 21, 2018
Polchiz:

You still do not get it. Atiku has no corruption case in any court.

There is a difference between a convict and a thief.

There are overwhelming evidences of money Atiku laundered through his American wife. Some of his cronies are still suffering the consequences of their actions. These are not a matter of rumors. Or better still, tell us how a public official could establish an American-styled university without bank loans?

Atiku is a thief. We don't need a court case to know.
Re: Obasanjo Hilariously Endorsed Atiku At Jonathan's Book Launch (WATCH) by subong360: 11:50am On Nov 21, 2018
LETS SIMPLY GET NIGERIA WORKING AGAIN ITS AS SIMPLE AS THE WORKS ITSELF..#ATICULATED 2019
Re: Obasanjo Hilariously Endorsed Atiku At Jonathan's Book Launch (WATCH) by GetCofOProperty: 11:50am On Nov 21, 2018
this is interesting to know. Obasanjo that had always sworn that Atiku is his greatese enemy. In politics they say, there's no permanent friend or enemy...just permanent (selfish) interest.

If interested in acquiring genuine land or property in your choice location with Peace of Mind, you can reach us through the contact in the signature below or click the WhatsApp chat link to chat with us.
Re: Obasanjo Hilariously Endorsed Atiku At Jonathan's Book Launch (WATCH) by RevenGeMission: 11:53am On Nov 21, 2018
He laundered Money through USA , through US banks and the bribe he recieved was from USA

Jurisdiction

Stop being blind

Polchiz:

You are the reason the whole world believe that Africans are stupid. So USA stopped Buhari from probing Atiku?
Did Atiku steal from USA treasures?
The only thing that qualifies someone to be a Buharist is to be stupid and foolish.
Re: Obasanjo Hilariously Endorsed Atiku At Jonathan's Book Launch (WATCH) by BluntBoy(m): 11:54am On Nov 21, 2018
SpecialAdviser:

At least his security chief came openly to ask that the law be abolished. Do you want Buhari to say it before you will understand his position?

Can you tell us what you think will solve this issue once and for all?
Re: Obasanjo Hilariously Endorsed Atiku At Jonathan's Book Launch (WATCH) by jlinkd78(m): 11:56am On Nov 21, 2018
SpecialAdviser:
Any sane Nigerian. I dont mean tribalistic ones, I don't mean the religious fanatics knows Atiku is the option available.

We cannot continue to entrust our destiny in the hands of liars. There is a reason Fulanis have not killed for long. Election is around the corner and they don't want to spoil chances for their sponsor.

If Buhari wins, they will triple their killings.
Everything u wrote is very correct though u should have ended it this way ' .... triple their killings to cover lost time

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Hilariously Endorsed Atiku At Jonathan's Book Launch (WATCH) by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:59am On Nov 21, 2018
BluntBoy:

Can you tell us what you think will solve this issue once and for all?

Vote in Atiku to register your anger on Buhari position on the matter. No one should sieze another ones land to support a private business. Jail Fulani's whose cows eat people crops.

You cannot tactically support one business at the expense of another. If Atiku toe the same line, we vote him out.
Re: Obasanjo Hilariously Endorsed Atiku At Jonathan's Book Launch (WATCH) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 21, 2018
SpecialAdviser:

I think you are the one that need a brain filter in understanding my point exactly. Who said Fulani's should be wiped out?

We have had many Fulani presidents before. Remember the time of Yaradua. How was the Fulani farmer clash then? Did Yaradua ever told you Fulanis killing are from Libya?

We need a less depotic nepotic and tribalististic Fulani. At least one that will not tell us to surrender our land for grazing to avoid being killed.

so in last 4yrs of buhari adminstration who as surrendered his or her father's land to any fulani ... check across the country their is relative peace ... boko haram & herdsmen whatever curbed ... you will say it becos elections are here but was it the same in 2015 ... did jonathan not prospone elections becos of insurgence,some states were blacklisted by inec & nysc as well.. is it the same now...
talk of nepotic & tribalism,, do you know buhari ministerial cabinet has more xtains than muslim infact powerful ministries are been held by southerners ... but wailers wil say all security chiefs are northerners ..if a tribe that boast of more generals than any other tribe in nigeria aint handling security who should .. give it to the north when it comes to security post... if omokri were to settle in nigeria his gateman will be an hausa man.
do wailers really know anythings asides what pdp mischievously input into there brains .. make research its not every beat they play you dance to
Re: Obasanjo Hilariously Endorsed Atiku At Jonathan's Book Launch (WATCH) by Polchiz(m): 12:12pm On Nov 21, 2018
BluntBoy:

There is a difference between a convict and a thief.

There are overwhelming evidences of money Atiku laundered through his American wife. Some of his cronies are still suffering the consequences of their actions. These are not a matter of rumors. Or better still, tell us how a public official could establish an American-styled university without bank loans?

Atiku is a thief. We don't need a court case to know.
STOP this joke please. So with this high level allegations of corruption against Atiku, Buhari could not probe him? Then he has no business being a president.
Re: Obasanjo Hilariously Endorsed Atiku At Jonathan's Book Launch (WATCH) by Polchiz(m): 12:18pm On Nov 21, 2018
RevenGeMission:
He laundered Money through USA , through US banks and the bribe he recieved was from USA

Jurisdiction

Stop being blind

Who owns the money? Which unpopular jurisdiction are you talking about? If Atiku stole Nigerian money through whichever means nothing stops the government from prosecuting him especially when the same Atiku is in Nigerian soil.
No court case against him
None of his property is ceased
And Buhari is fighting corruption?
Re: Obasanjo Hilariously Endorsed Atiku At Jonathan's Book Launch (WATCH) by AhlyDon1: 2:18pm On Nov 21, 2018
SpecialAdviser:
Any sane Nigerian. I dont mean tribalistic ones, I don't mean the religious fanatics knows Atiku is the option available.

We cannot continue to entrust our destiny in the hands of liars. There is a reason Fulanis have not killed for long. Election is around the corner and they don't want to spoil chances for their sponsor.

Re: Obasanjo Hilariously Endorsed Atiku At Jonathan's Book Launch (WATCH) by AhlyDon1: 2:19pm On Nov 21, 2018
[quote author=AhlyDon1atiku post=73172895][/quote]

Because Atiku is Igbo Abi.

Otondo
Re: Obasanjo Hilariously Endorsed Atiku At Jonathan's Book Launch (WATCH) by olisaEze(m): 2:30pm On Nov 21, 2018
That's how he hilariously endorsed Buhari in 2014. He might be a patriot, but his surname is not google. grin

Re: Obasanjo Hilariously Endorsed Atiku At Jonathan's Book Launch (WATCH) by Icon79(m): 3:02pm On Nov 21, 2018
OBJ is irrelevant. No one is going to vote for Atiku just because OBJ endorsed him. gosh, OBJ couldn't even win his own constituency the first time he ran ... now, he wants to be a kingmaker? I laugh in French.

BS upon BS angry sad shocked

O pari
Re: Obasanjo Hilariously Endorsed Atiku At Jonathan's Book Launch (WATCH) by BluntBoy(m): 3:06pm On Nov 21, 2018
Polchiz:

STOP this joke please. So with this high level allegations of corruption against Atiku, Buhari could not probe him? Then he has no business being a president.

Which ones have you allowed him to probe in peace?

Moreover, money laundering is a crime that cuts across more than one jurisdiction, as per Atiku's case.
Re: Obasanjo Hilariously Endorsed Atiku At Jonathan's Book Launch (WATCH) by BluntBoy(m): 3:12pm On Nov 21, 2018
SpecialAdviser:

Vote in Atiku to register your anger on Buhari position on the matter. No one should sieze another ones land to support a private business. Jail Fulani's whose cows eat people crops.

You cannot tactically support one business at the expense of another. If Atiku toe the same line, we vote him out.

You are joking cheesy

Many of you think governance is merely about exercising authorities.

As for giving Atiku a chance, haven't we given him a chance before? What else can he offer?
Re: Obasanjo Hilariously Endorsed Atiku At Jonathan's Book Launch (WATCH) by Joe88(m): 3:26pm On Nov 21, 2018
SpecialAdviser:

How can anyone think that Atiku is the only available option that Nigeria has? If his own Adamawa people do not trust him, I wonder who you are to him that makes you have this belief on a corruption ladden politician/ businessman
Re: Obasanjo Hilariously Endorsed Atiku At Jonathan's Book Launch (WATCH) by opedaydydx9(m): 3:32pm On Nov 21, 2018
duni04:
I keep reading people saying any sane Nigerian should vote Atiku! Are you people kidding me?? Atiku that just won the pdp primaries by bribing delegates with USD6000 each!! Is that seriously the person we want leading this country? Atiku's Intels had been stealing from Nigerians for years before Hadiza cancelled the fraud. Atiku is a person of interest in the US in the bribery conviction of congressman Jefferson. One of Atikus wives Jennifer, is a person of interest in the US for helping her husband launder up to USD40million in the US.
This same Atiku claims to be a man of means and a billionaire and yet hasn't made any reasonable donation to any worthy cause, not even to the refugees displaced in his home state due to the boko haram insurgency. Atiku has the means to pay thousands of PDP delegates USD6000 just for a party ticket, yet cannot make any reasonable donation to refugees in his home state. Is that not devilish? Nigerians please shine your eyes o! Dont let stupid hatred blind you into bringing a narcissistic thief into your family home as a saviour. Atiku is not capable of saving or helping anybody but himself!
Wetin buhari don do for us.. Pls tell me
Re: Obasanjo Hilariously Endorsed Atiku At Jonathan's Book Launch (WATCH) by Polchiz(m): 3:42pm On Nov 21, 2018
BluntBoy:

Which ones have you allowed him to probe in peace?

Moreover, money laundering is a crime that cuts across more than one jurisdiction, as per Atiku's case.
You are really a Buharist. So I can stop Buhari from probing Atiku? I never knew I am that powerful.
Re: Obasanjo Hilariously Endorsed Atiku At Jonathan's Book Launch (WATCH) by BluntBoy(m): 4:10pm On Nov 21, 2018
Polchiz:

You are really a Buharist. So I can stop Buhari from probing Atiku? I never knew I am that powerful.

My point is that it is a waste of time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Cut His Flesh To Celebrate Buhari's Victory In Bauchi / Anambra Governorship Election Results From Ihiala (Live Updates) / LAWMA Starts Cleaning Up Lagos After Days Of Unrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.