Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,003 members, 7,838,516 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Akwa Ibom State House of Assembly Under Siege By SARS (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom State House of Assembly Under Siege By SARS (Photos) (25083 Views)

NDLEA SWAT: Is This The Reformed SARS? (Photos) / Ahmed Lawan: National Assembly Under Invasion / Akwa Ibom State House Of Assembly Under Siege Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom State House of Assembly Under Siege By SARS (Photos) by id911(m): 11:15am On Nov 21, 2018
Afamed:

Cry cry baby, how are you? The just concluded dry fasting must have failed Udom

Are you supporting lawlessness and anarchy? I don't understand your point at all
Re: Akwa Ibom State House of Assembly Under Siege By SARS (Photos) by id911(m): 11:20am On Nov 21, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
They changed police commissioner yesterday so as to do their dirty job.

Shame on Akpabio

Akpabio, the man I used to admire in the past trying to cause confusion in the the state. I can't believe this is the same man we all supported against Victor Attah's inlaw when Attach did everything to stop him from contesting the election in 2007. It's a big shame
Re: Akwa Ibom State House of Assembly Under Siege By SARS (Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:20am On Nov 21, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
court sack one lawmaker why did the speaker sack 4 again??
they called for it let them enjoy it

The Speaker did not sack the lawmakers, COURT did! The Speaker only made the pronouncement
Re: Akwa Ibom State House of Assembly Under Siege By SARS (Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:21am On Nov 21, 2018
id911:

Akpabio, the man I used to admire in the past trying to cause confusion in the the state. I can't believe this is the same man we all supported against Victor Attah's inlaw when Attach did everything to stop him from contesting the election in 2007. It's a big shame
Akpabio wants to be god but God will humble him
Re: Akwa Ibom State House of Assembly Under Siege By SARS (Photos) by Afamed: 11:22am On Nov 21, 2018
id911:

Are you supporting lawlessness and anarchy? I don't understand your point at all
No sir, just I am not supporting Tonyebarcanista. He's a known propagandist here. He might cook up the story to get sympathy from people. He can do anything to swerve public opinion

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom State House of Assembly Under Siege By SARS (Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:22am On Nov 21, 2018
Bizibi:
tell udom to fight dirty,I know he is a cool person but he must fight to the last minute.
He's a peaceful man and a democrat. I think I admire his brand, good must triumph over evil
Re: Akwa Ibom State House of Assembly Under Siege By SARS (Photos) by id911(m): 11:23am On Nov 21, 2018
I still don't support Udom anyway because he's sitting on the mandate of Oro Nation that Akpabio mischievously gave to him. As for Akpabio, he's a fool to think Buhari will win Akwa Ibom state in the Presidential election
Re: Akwa Ibom State House of Assembly Under Siege By SARS (Photos) by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 21, 2018
SARS?

Not your regular civil police?

Are the workers and members now armed robbers?

Rebranded SARS my foot.
Re: Akwa Ibom State House of Assembly Under Siege By SARS (Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:24am On Nov 21, 2018
blackmantis:
I hope the IGP is seeing this before he will deny that its not Policemen carrying out this illegality
#IdrisMustGo
Re: Akwa Ibom State House of Assembly Under Siege By SARS (Photos) by id911(m): 11:25am On Nov 21, 2018
Afamed:

No sir, just I am not supporting Tonyebarcanista. He's a known propagandist here. He might cook up the story to get sympathy from people. He's a known PDP propagandist here.

I'm an Akwa Ibomite, what TonyeBarcanista is saying is 100% true. Akpabio is trying to set the state ablaze but he won't succeed with his devilish plans
Re: Akwa Ibom State House of Assembly Under Siege By SARS (Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:25am On Nov 21, 2018
obibolamusa:
SARS?
Rebranded SARS my foot.
Who takes the Nigeria police serious?
Good morning Lalasticlala Sir..
Re: Akwa Ibom State House of Assembly Under Siege By SARS (Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:26am On Nov 21, 2018
id911:
I still don't support Udom anyway because he's sitting on the mandate of Oron Nation that Akpabio mischievously gave to him. As for Akpabio, he's a fool to think Buhari will win Akwa Ibom state in the Presidential election
Abeg support Udom so that Iron Nation can takeover in 2023
Re: Akwa Ibom State House of Assembly Under Siege By SARS (Photos) by dokie: 11:29am On Nov 21, 2018
SarkinYarki:
Is this why the Police Commissioner was changed by Buhari? To give way for lawlessness?

Bubu is not running Nigeria. Some other guys are.
Re: Akwa Ibom State House of Assembly Under Siege By SARS (Photos) by HappyNigerian: 11:29am On Nov 21, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
The State House of Assembly complex has been locked down by joint security agents. As at the time this news was gathered, it has been proven that workers of the State House are barred from gaining entrance into the complex. 

Before now, the IGP had changed the Commissioner of Police who stopped the illegal invasion of the State House complex by APC thugs two days ago, thereby replacing him with Mr. Hyelasinda Musa Kimo. 

The reason for this change is a strategy to always give the five sacked APC Lawmakers access to the chambers each day they want to have their factional plenary sessions. 

God punish akpabio, Nsima, buhari and apc
Re: Akwa Ibom State House of Assembly Under Siege By SARS (Photos) by id911(m): 11:31am On Nov 21, 2018
obibolamusa:
SARS?

Rebranded SARS my foot.

The Nigeria Police under the clueless IGP Idris is the worst police force in the world. How that incompetent IGP continues to retain his job is the 8th wonder of the world
Re: Akwa Ibom State House of Assembly Under Siege By SARS (Photos) by id911(m): 11:33am On Nov 21, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Abeg support Udom so that Iron Nation can takeover in 2023

Tonye my brother, I'm still sitting on the fence watching as events unfold in the State. Akwa Ibom State election is going to be a different ball game and would be very dicey. Those of us in Oro Nation, this time around, will support individual, not necessarily based on party affiliation in the governorship election. It depends on what is on the table.

As for Buhari, na no no
Re: Akwa Ibom State House of Assembly Under Siege By SARS (Photos) by HappyNigerian: 11:35am On Nov 21, 2018
Igbokid:
Sai Akpabio.. Sai Buhari Onto the next level... PMB/PYO till 2023 !!!!
Your head is not correct at all
Re: Akwa Ibom State House of Assembly Under Siege By SARS (Photos) by HappyNigerian: 11:36am On Nov 21, 2018
Bizibi:
tell udom to fight dirty,I know he is a cool person but he must fight to the last minute.
I tell you. udom should fight dirty and let us scatter everywhere. we here are ready to fight

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom State House of Assembly Under Siege By SARS (Photos) by Peacecore: 11:37am On Nov 21, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
The reason for this change is a strategy to always give the five sacked APC Lawmakers access to the chambers each day they want to have their factional plenary sessions.
Crying more than d bereaved

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom State House of Assembly Under Siege By SARS (Photos) by Peacecore: 11:39am On Nov 21, 2018
HappyNigerian:

God punish akpabio, Nsima, buhari and apc

Re: Akwa Ibom State House of Assembly Under Siege By SARS (Photos) by akinbode1(m): 11:48am On Nov 21, 2018
Nigeria will be free one day from this devilish and selfish politicians. ......
Re: Akwa Ibom State House of Assembly Under Siege By SARS (Photos) by Okoyeebo: 11:48am On Nov 21, 2018
[s][quote author=TonyeBarcanista post=73166688]Mynd44 Sir

Nigeria democracy is under threat [/quote[/s]]

Is that so?

Not my business.

Re: Akwa Ibom State House of Assembly Under Siege By SARS (Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:49am On Nov 21, 2018
id911:

Tonye my brother, I'm still sitting on the fence watching as events unfold in the State. Akwa Ibom State election is going to be a different ball game and would be very dicey. Those of us in Oro Nation, this time around, will support individual, not necessarily based on party affiliation in the governorship election. It depends on what is on the table.

As for Buhari, na no no
I think Udom is the best shot for Oro nation. Nsima is a NO-NO.

Make una just queue behind PDP 100%
Re: Akwa Ibom State House of Assembly Under Siege By SARS (Photos) by Afamed: 11:53am On Nov 21, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

I think Udom is the best shot for Oro nation. Nsima is a NO-NO.

Make una just queue behind PDP 100%
Tonye , the $ agent. Zero on Intergrity, Zero on loyalty ,zero on ideology. Just anyway Belle face

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom State House of Assembly Under Siege By SARS (Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:55am On Nov 21, 2018
UPDATE ON THE A'IBOM HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY

The situation right now in the Akwa Ibom State House of Assembly complex is that men of the Nigerian Police who are armed to the teeth.

Reasons for this siege is yet unknown, as the police is yet to officially communicate their position and where the orders is coming from.

However, information reaching us has it that there is a hidden plan to sneak the ousted members of the House through the backdoor into the chamber to have a repetition of the kangaroo sitting they earlier claimed to have on Monday.

Staff of the Assembly have been harassed and barred from gaining entrance to their offices and respective lines of duty, while about two legitimate members of the House who were supposed to hold committee meetings were also denied entrance into the complex to perform their legitimate legislative duties.

As at 11am, the police is yet to speak officially. More details and updates as events unfold.

Meanwhile, watch this space for real facts about the reported court judgment.

1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom State House of Assembly Under Siege By SARS (Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:56am On Nov 21, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reno Omokri's 6-Month-Old Daughter, Ebele, Does Push-Ups (Video) / FG To Raise Power Tariff December, Begins Free Meters Purchase / NTA Responds To Allegation That It Did Not Broadcast Atiku's Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.