Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Has All The Trappings Of A Superstar, But None Of A Good Leader - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Has All The Trappings Of A Superstar, But None Of A Good Leader (3182 Views)

Nigeria, The Trappings Of A Failed Nation. / Buhari Is Succumbing To Profligacy And The Trappings Of Power / Honestly, IPOB And NNAMDI KANU Has Gained My Respect Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Has All The Trappings Of A Superstar, But None Of A Good Leader by alexisok10: 11:34am On Nov 21, 2018
NNAMDI KANU: A MAN WHO BLINDNESS BROUGHT TO PROMINENCE

Indeed I must admit that he's a man of high intelligence despite being of very low good conscience.

I used to take the people of the Southeast to be the most intelligent people of the nation, however this is one instance where that assumption is seriously being put to test.

When I see people who ought to know better exhibiting such a high level of blindness In this respect, it gives me a huge reason to be concerned.

I mean how is it possible that they have not been able to see how deceitful and crooked that chap called Nnamdi Kanu is, I mean how?

It's so glaring that even a blind man can see it, as a brother would say, but in a world where blatant lies could be easily sold to people as the truth, this has proven that anything is indeed possible.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has All The Trappings Of A Superstar, But None Of A Good Leader by gidgiddy: 11:44am On Nov 21, 2018
alexisok10:

Indeed I must admit that he's a man of high intelligence despite being of very low good conscience.

I used to take the people of the Southeast to be the most intelligent people of the nation, however this is one instance where that assumption is seriously being put to test.

For when I see people who ought to know better exhibiting such a high level blindness In this respect, it gives me a huge reason to be concerned.

I mean how is it possible that they have not been able to see how deceitful and crooked that chap called Nnamdi Kanu is, I mean how?

It's so glaring that even a blind man can see it, as a brother would say, but in a world where blatant lies could be easily sold to people as the truth, this has proven that anything is indeed possible.

The message is far more important than the messenger. What resonates with the people is Nnamdi Kanu's message of self determination, independence and freedom.

People like you are focused on the messenger, while people like us are focused on the message

That's why you will never be able to see what we see

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has All The Trappings Of A Superstar, But None Of A Good Leader by potterdon: 12:04pm On Nov 21, 2018
alexisok10:

For when I see people who ought to know better exhibiting such a high level blindness In this respect, it gives me a huge reason to be concerned.

grin

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has All The Trappings Of A Superstar, But None Of A Good Leader by alexisok10: 10:42pm On Nov 21, 2018
gidgiddy:

The message is far more important than the messenger. What resonates with the people is Nnamdi Kanu's message of self determination, independence and freedom.

People like you are focused on the messenger, while people like us are focused on the message

I understand your point with respect to the message, as I am someone who pays more attention to the message more than the messenger, however don't you think that the mannerisms of the messenger is also very crucial to the chances of achieving such an objective?

I think of the likes of Martin Luther King Jr, Mandela, Mahatma Gandhi, even the Biblical Moses, for even though they were not perfect men but their credibility was a huge factor in the success they achieved in that respect.

For power is very intoxicating, therefore how do you expect to achieve something tangible with such a messenger before corruption, greed, selfish interests etc., takes over the said struggle?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has All The Trappings Of A Superstar, But None Of A Good Leader by gidgiddy: 11:02pm On Nov 21, 2018
alexisok10:
I understand your point with respect to the message, as I am someone who pays more attention to the message more than the messenger, however don't you think that the mannerisms of the messenger is also very crucial to the chances of achieving such an objective?

I think of the likes of Martin Luther King Jr, Mandela, Mahatma Gandhi, even the Biblical Moses, for even though they were not perfect men but their credibility was a huge factor in the success they achieved in that respect.

For power is very intoxicating, therefore how do you expect to achieve something tangible with such a messenger before corruption, greed, selfish interests etc., takes over the said struggle?

I don't think anyone had to like Martin Luther King before they accept that racism is wrong

I don't think that anyone had to like Mandela before they accept that apartheid rule is wrong

I don't think anyone had to like Mahatma Ghandi to realise that colonial rule cannot be forever

So it follows the same pattern that nobody has to like Nnamdi Kanu to realise that self determination/freedom is a right everyone has.

The white majority did not like Martin Luther King, the white minority did not like Mandela and the colonial masters did not like Ghandi

Majority of Nigerians wont like Nnamdi Kanu who seeks to break up Nigeria. The important thing to note is that Nnamdi Kanu is preaching the freedom and self determination of his people via the democratic instrument of referendum and this is a just cause in all sane societies.

Wether Kanu himself is a good person, a fraud , a charlatant or any negative is beside the point. The message is what is important, not the messenger

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has All The Trappings Of A Superstar, But None Of A Good Leader by mcbreeze: 11:55pm On Nov 21, 2018
gidgiddy:

I don't think anyone had to like Martin Luther King before they accept that racism is wrong

I don't think that anyone had to like Mandela before they accept that apartheid rule is wrong

I don't think anyone had to like Mahatma Ghandi to realise that colonial rule cannot be forever

So it follows the same pattern that nobody has to like Nnamdi Kanu to realise that self determination/freedom is a right everyone has.

The white majority did not like Martin Luther King, the white minority did not like Mandela and the colonial masters did not like Ghandi

Majority of Nigerians wont like Nnamdi Kanu who seeks to break up Nigeria. The important thing to note is that Nnamdi Kanu is preaching the freedom and self determination of his people via the democratic instrument of referendum and this is a just cause in all sane societies.

Wether Kanu himself is a good person, a fraud , a charlatant or any negative is beside the point. The message is what is important, not the messenger

Nwanne , I am owning you two bottles of Hero, Ompa

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has All The Trappings Of A Superstar, But None Of A Good Leader by banom(m): 1:27am On Nov 22, 2018
gidgiddy:

Am also owing you extra three bottles of hero and two plates of pepper soup.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has All The Trappings Of A Superstar, But None Of A Good Leader by banom(m): 1:32am On Nov 22, 2018
alexisok10:

@ op
I am an ardent follower of Nnamdi KANU. But if you can point out just one thing that made him deceitful and crooked as you alleged, I will stop following him from today, drop everything about the agitation, apologize publicly and preach one Nigeria. Over to you.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has All The Trappings Of A Superstar, But None Of A Good Leader by bosco2017: 1:55am On Nov 22, 2018
alexisok10:

You got it wrong .NK has proven that he genuinely wants to us to be liberated . Majority of Igbos are tired of Nigeria and we want to leave Nigeria .
Nk has sacrificed every thing including his life and that of his family members in pursuant of our freedom ; he even went to jail . He refused to be bribed unlike other Igbo leaders who have modgaged our Lives for their selfish gain.

We want freedom and Nk is the only man seriously doing that for us . NK is a genius and super human .

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has All The Trappings Of A Superstar, But None Of A Good Leader by Ifiokumo: 2:52am On Nov 22, 2018
alexisok10:

Why dont you focus on your shythole or like Putin has recently said, your cemetery?

What does Kanu owe you? Nothing.

He is not your President, nor your Governor, neither your senator or Chief Justice...yet you still dont have any world class hospitals anywhere, or even good security in your “country”....

You people are really BAD BELLE people. Perhaps some of your mothers dont know who the father of their children are, because the way una dey deflect is legendary.

So please, face front

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has All The Trappings Of A Superstar, But None Of A Good Leader by austinsmat(m): 3:51am On Nov 22, 2018
gidgiddy:

o boy see finishing

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has All The Trappings Of A Superstar, But None Of A Good Leader by ukodan123456: 4:37am On Nov 22, 2018
U ARE A VERY STUPID PERSON INDEED.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has All The Trappings Of A Superstar, But None Of A Good Leader by Kamanuozuzu: 5:49am On Nov 22, 2018
gidgiddy:

U too much. What a response!

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has All The Trappings Of A Superstar, But None Of A Good Leader by Kamanuozuzu: 5:52am On Nov 22, 2018
banom:

Am also owing you extra three bottles of hero and two plates of pepper soup.

I'll add one pot of Nkwobi.

9 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has All The Trappings Of A Superstar, But None Of A Good Leader by duncun: 6:07am On Nov 22, 2018

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has All The Trappings Of A Superstar, But None Of A Good Leader by p3Ac3: 6:44am On Nov 22, 2018
These people cannot win a single debate. Like President, like followers. Laughs...

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has All The Trappings Of A Superstar, But None Of A Good Leader by Nobody: 6:45am On Nov 22, 2018
alexisok10:
[s]NNAMDI KANU: A MAN WHO BLINDNESS BROUGHT TO PROMINENCE

It's so glaring that even a blind man can see it, as a brother would say, but in a world where blatant lies could be easily sold to people as the truth, this has proven that anything is indeed possibl[/s]e.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has All The Trappings Of A Superstar, But None Of A Good Leader by Lloydfather(m): 7:03am On Nov 22, 2018
gidgiddy:

you just make my day. I will like to get u a 5mb MTN data, pls a DM

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has All The Trappings Of A Superstar, But None Of A Good Leader by banom(m): 7:05am On Nov 22, 2018
Kamanuozuzu:

I'll add one pot of Nkwobi.

@ gidigidi nwanne I don dey envy this your table ooo. Please tell me you are a born again and you don't take alcohol so that I can take all these on your behalf.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has All The Trappings Of A Superstar, But None Of A Good Leader by banom(m): 7:10am On Nov 22, 2018
Lloydfather:
you just make my day. I will like to get u a 5mb MTN data, pls a DM

Awwww that's another one. Honestly @ gidigidi that your response deserves an award.

@ op have you seen what you have done to your self ?Am still waiting for your reasons why Nnamdi KANU is a fraudster. And my thunder is warming up if you are unable to bring that.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has All The Trappings Of A Superstar, But None Of A Good Leader by alexisok10: 7:22am On Nov 22, 2018
Hmm...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has All The Trappings Of A Superstar, But None Of A Good Leader by chiagozien(m): 7:37am On Nov 22, 2018
gidgiddy:

tell mama nkechi to give you three bottles of hero there.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has All The Trappings Of A Superstar, But None Of A Good Leader by Okoroawusa: 7:48am On Nov 22, 2018
Is it not too early to read about the hunchback on a beautiful morning as this?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has All The Trappings Of A Superstar, But None Of A Good Leader by alexisok10: 8:13am On Nov 22, 2018
potterdon:
grin
Can't quite get your message, or is it that you really like tribal marks?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has All The Trappings Of A Superstar, But None Of A Good Leader by melodyogonna(m): 8:45am On Nov 22, 2018
alexisok10:

Corruption? Greed? do you think he would still be carrying the agitation if he was corrupt? you think he Nigerian government had not tried every possible thing to make him quite before deciding to kill him?

Go and sit if you don't have anything meaningful to say

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has All The Trappings Of A Superstar, But None Of A Good Leader by oilPUSSY(f): 9:30am On Nov 22, 2018
gidgiddy:

Since everybody is promising you goodies , let me also give you the one I have.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has All The Trappings Of A Superstar, But None Of A Good Leader by alexisok10: 1:40pm On Nov 22, 2018
banom:

@ op
I am an ardent follower of Nnamdi KANU. But if you can point out just one thing that made him deceitful and crooked as you alleged, I will stop following him from today, drop everything about the agitation, apologize publicly and preach one Nigeria. Over to you.
If you were not able to see it by yourself up till now, despite it being well apparent, then it's would be a waste of time doing that, because you are his ardent follower regardless of that!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has All The Trappings Of A Superstar, But None Of A Good Leader by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 22, 2018
alexisok10:
If you were not able to see it by yourself up till now, despite it being well apparent, then it's would be a waste of time doing that, because you are his ardent follower regardless of that!
Thank God you know you have just wasted your time

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has All The Trappings Of A Superstar, But None Of A Good Leader by banom(m): 8:04pm On Nov 22, 2018
alexisok10:

Please how do you want your thunder ; boiled , roasted , or fried ? You must be a big fooool. Maybe you think some of us are joking when we say we want secession. Next time don't come online to disgrace your self . Anu ofia. Thunder fire you for making false allegations against Nnamdi KANU.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has All The Trappings Of A Superstar, But None Of A Good Leader by banom(m): 8:06pm On Nov 22, 2018
oilPUSSY:

Since everybody is promising you goodies , let me also give you the one I have.

Sis hmmm am hungry too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has All The Trappings Of A Superstar, But None Of A Good Leader by oilPUSSY(f): 10:42pm On Nov 22, 2018
banom:

Sis hmmm am hungry too.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has All The Trappings Of A Superstar, But None Of A Good Leader by Westbestside: 11:09pm On Nov 22, 2018
gidgiddy:

I want to ask a question, who reject seccession clause that time self?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Northerners Planted Stooges As Leaders In Igbo Land After The War / Unkind Things US Diplomatic Cables Reported Tinubu To Have Said About Buhari / Pastor Turn Imam Because Of Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.