Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Has All The Trappings Of A Superstar, But None Of A Good Leader - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Has All The Trappings Of A Superstar, But None Of A Good Leader (3193 Views)

Nigeria, The Trappings Of A Failed Nation. / Buhari Is Succumbing To Profligacy And The Trappings Of Power / Honestly, IPOB And NNAMDI KANU Has Gained My Respect Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has All The Trappings Of A Superstar, But None Of A Good Leader by Amumaigwe: 6:13pm On Nov 24, 2018
alexisok10:
NNAMDI KANU: A MAN WHO BLINDNESS BROUGHT TO PROMINENCE

Indeed I must admit that he's a man of high intelligence despite being of very low good conscience.

I used to take the people of the Southeast to be the most intelligent people of the nation, however this is one instance where that assumption is seriously being put to test.

For when I see people who ought to know better exhibiting such a high level blindness In this respect, it gives me a huge reason to be concerned.

I mean how is it possible that they have not been able to see how deceitful and crooked that chap called Nnamdi Kanu is, I mean how?

It's so glaring that even a blind man can see it, as a brother would say, but in a world where blatant lies could be easily sold to people as the truth, this has proven that anything is indeed possible.

I perceive you are intelligent yourself having averred correctly that Igbos are the most intelligent people in the Nation, which is an incontrovertible fact. However, with respect to your comment about how deceitful and crooked the chap Nnamdi Kanu is, you fell short of giving us definite facts to back up your claim about his character.
I will not mind if you volunteer those reasons for the purpose of exposing those NK's lies to reduce the uncontrollable magnetic influence he has on his followers.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has All The Trappings Of A Superstar, But None Of A Good Leader by Amumaigwe: 6:17pm On Nov 24, 2018
gidgiddy:

I don't think anyone had to like Martin Luther King before they accept that racism is wrong

I don't think that anyone had to like Mandela before they accept that apartheid rule is wrong

I don't think anyone had to like Mahatma Ghandi to realise that colonial rule cannot be forever

So it follows the same pattern that nobody has to like Nnamdi Kanu to realise that self determination/freedom is a right everyone has.

The white majority did not like Martin Luther King, the white minority did not like Mandela and the colonial masters did not like Ghandi

Majority of Nigerians wont like Nnamdi Kanu who seeks to break up Nigeria. The important thing to note is that Nnamdi Kanu is preaching the freedom and self determination of his people via the democratic instrument of referendum and this is a just cause in all sane societies.

Wether Kanu himself is a good person, a fraud , a charlatant or any negative is beside the point. The message is what is important, not the messenger

Take I bottle of Ihennesi on me.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has All The Trappings Of A Superstar, But None Of A Good Leader by Amumaigwe: 6:34pm On Nov 24, 2018
vankaid:

People like you are the problem and not the illiterates.
All you can deduce from my herdsmen comment is that I am defending them. Right?
Classical Nnamdi Kanu tactics. Shame or accuse anyone who you don't understand or doesn't agree with you. How do you plan to achieve anything when you go about alienating every (or seemingly) opposing view from your supposed camp. Was it not the revered Ben Nwabueze that his IPOB attacked last week for hugging Atiku?
The fact is that Kanu is directionless but he knows exactly what he is doing. He doesn't care about direction. He only cares about about converting more zombies (most of whom are in diaspora) who can send him money. Thats all that matters to him.

If you keep saying that you dont care what he says but his message then you have failed simple logic because your message is always embedded in what you are saying and how you are saying it. None of you have ever wondered how he can get his referendum with his hate speeches, all you know is you want referendum. Nobody asks how?
Do you think the powers that be in world cares?

Please stop telling me herdsmen news because I know it more than you. It is real people on the ground here that challenge them and scare them away which is the only reason they haven't started killing here too.
If you keep listening to Kanu claiming to be a prophet prophesying that they will soon come, then you guys are late and are fooling yourselves because they are already here - years before Nnamdi Kanu's scam but its people who are pushing them back not words and propaganda.

Read the comment you responded to and agree with me that you are beating around the bush. Gosh!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has All The Trappings Of A Superstar, But None Of A Good Leader by vankaid: 8:18pm On Nov 24, 2018
duncun:
Now you're sounding like a paid and pained political follower. You can get all the likes and share from the same ppl that don't like nor want your progress, that still will not change the fact that you're out of touch with realities befalling ndigbo. Anambra is the First son of Biafra and Anambra has always been in the forefront championing it's course. Yes there're saboteurs, with the likes of you , if not why would you go against No election in that State knowing civil disobedience is a better option(in the case of Nigeria) in getting attention for the freedom of your ppl no matter who declares it. or are you pained it was Nnamdi Kanu that declared it?
Not just me but millions of other sensible Anambrarians who knows a scam when we see one. Thats why Anambra is the light of the nation.
We are no fools and thats why our state is a model state today for so many people.
Besides his "no referendum no election" shit is a yahoo package people like mua can see from thousands of miles.

Who is going to grant you referendum when you go about insulting everyone. mtseww!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has All The Trappings Of A Superstar, But None Of A Good Leader by duncun: 9:13pm On Nov 24, 2018
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has All The Trappings Of A Superstar, But None Of A Good Leader by duncun: 9:23pm On Nov 24, 2018
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has All The Trappings Of A Superstar, But None Of A Good Leader by banom(m): 9:40pm On Nov 24, 2018
vankaid:

Not just me but millions of other sensible Anambrarians who knows a scam when we see one. Thats why Anambra is the light of the nation.
We are no fools and thats why our state is a model state today for so many people.
Besides his "no referendum no election" shit is a yahoo package people like mua can see from thousands of miles.

Who is going to grant you referendum when you go about insulting everyone. mtseww!

Oga you are not Igbo. Keep fooling yourself and think you are fooling anyone here. Your Nigerian cabals and their British collaborators could not succeed in fooling IPOB with a cloned Jubril and you think you can fool us here wit I am Anambrarian . you are not, its an insidious game you are trying to play with the brains of Anambra people so that it might look like there are some Anambra people who wouldn't want to boycott the election. But we know better. You are not smart enough to fool us. Anu ofia.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has All The Trappings Of A Superstar, But None Of A Good Leader by awgumayor: 10:10pm On Nov 24, 2018
vankaid:

Guy, I am not true ibo son, but I am a true Igbo son and that is why I know how to ask questions.

That is how I know that "ajughi aju rie na eweta aghaghi wee nwuo". It is not about the result alone but how you got it. Not "ochaa bute, ochaghi bute".
How can someone with no pedigree come out and be using lies, hate speeches and half truths to brainwash people and you talk about not asking HIM questions? Thats not how true Igbo people behave.
We are known to ask questions and thats why we are not almajiri.
Thats why we succeed where most fail.

I did vote in Anambra elections and others did and that's how our state is peaceful and secure today.

If we had listened to that self serving scammer, we would have been facing crisis in many directions today.

An Igbo man was made a VP candidate and he was released and bribed to start his no election song again but none of you have cared to ask him a simple question: "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL THIS WHILE and WHY COME OUT EXACTLY NOW".
He got you all preoccupied with his Jubrin story to deflect all the important questions that should be going to him.

We asked questions and that is what you his blind followers should learn to do more often else he crashes everyone else with him.
The guy you are quoting is more learned than you. Just throw in the towel.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has All The Trappings Of A Superstar, But None Of A Good Leader by alexisok10: 8:44am On Nov 25, 2018
NNAMDI KANU IS A NUTSHELL
-A man Who Has All The Trappings Of A Superstar, But Not One Of A Good Leader.
-A Man Of High Intelligence But Very Low Conscience.
-A Man Who Blindness Has Brought To Prominence.
-A Man Who Ignorance Has Given Relevance.
Quite Strange That Those Rhymes Pretty Much Sums Up Nnamdi Kanu In Truth.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has All The Trappings Of A Superstar, But None Of A Good Leader by alexisok10: 8:45am On Nov 25, 2018

Quite Strange That Those Rhymes Actually Sums Up Nnamdi Kanu In Truth.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has All The Trappings Of A Superstar, But None Of A Good Leader by vankaid: 9:39am On Nov 25, 2018
awgumayor:
The guy you are quoting is more learned than you. Just throw in the towel.
So this is about test of learning.

Ok.

You guys all have one thing in common!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has All The Trappings Of A Superstar, But None Of A Good Leader by vankaid: 9:47am On Nov 25, 2018
banom:

Oga you are not Igbo. Keep fooling yourself and think you are fooling anyone here. Your Nigerian cabals and their British collaborators could not succeed in fooling IPOB with a cloned Jubril and you think you can fool us here wit I am Anambrarian . you are not, its an insidious game you are trying to play with the brains of Anambra people so that it might look like there are some Anambra people who wouldn't want to boycott the election. But we know better. You are not smart enough to fool us. Anu ofia.
IPOB does not represent Igbo on any thing and never will.

I don't have anything to prove to you because your likes are noth worth any serious minded person's time.

Of course there are few brainwashed individuals like yourself (if you are actually one) who will want to boycott elections because one yahoo guy told you so, the other thing is that you guys are minority.

Novermber 11, 2017 proved that you guys are in minority and your numbers are dwindling further since your god went on God knows endeavor that had him resurface with his no election song after a whooping 13 months without trying even one bit to tell you where he went and who he has been with and why come out days after an Igbo man was made VP candidate.

You guys are not thinking with your heads but I am sure that no scam lasts forever.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has All The Trappings Of A Superstar, But None Of A Good Leader by vankaid: 9:51am On Nov 25, 2018
alexisok10:

Quite Strange That Those Rhymes Actually Sums Up Nnamdi Kanu In Truth.

It is only Buhari's clueless that gave undeserved voice to the crook. Somebody that no one but few zombies takes serious and you went ahead to arrest him thereby creating unnecessary pity and sympathy for him.

Nnamdi Kanu would have remained an internet radio 419 operator if not for Buhari's cluelessness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has All The Trappings Of A Superstar, But None Of A Good Leader by vankaid: 9:58am On Nov 25, 2018
duncun:
Like I said earlier, Anambra champions the course and you need to go figure out from your brothers what motivates them than an average Imo man et al. You might not Like Nnamdi Kanu and his ways about the course , I may not be his fan either, but you have to give it to him. His sacrifices and incorruptible Nature(so far) stands out.

Tell me one sacrifice Nnamdi Kanu has done. One, just one.

Please don't tell me about his tales by moonlight of being offered bribe by the FG to abandon his cause because its all lies and only him can corroborate that.

Besides what attracts most people to him is two things and two things only.

1. He has very good diction. (mostly illiterates and semi illiterates see this as being wise)

2. He tells a lot of lies mixed with half truths which makes it difficult for the same set of people I mentioned above to tell exactly which is which.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has All The Trappings Of A Superstar, But None Of A Good Leader by alexisok10: 10:32am On Nov 25, 2018
vankaid:

It is only Buhari's clueless that gave undeserved voice to the crook. Somebody that no one but few zombies takes serious and you went ahead to arrest him thereby creating unnecessary pity and sympathy for him.

Nnamdi Kanu would have remained an internet radio 419 operator if not for Buhari's cluelessness.
You certainly have a point though. Making a mountain out of a mole. It's very relieving to know that there are those like you out there who know better though, and are able to see the man beyond the disguise.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has All The Trappings Of A Superstar, But None Of A Good Leader by alexisok10: 11:28am On Nov 25, 2018
vankaid:

Tell me one sacrifice Nnamdi Kanu has done. One, just one.

Please don't tell me about his tales by moonlight of being offered bribe by the FG to abandon his cause because its all lies and only him can corroborate that.

Besides what attracts most people to him is two things and two things only.

1. He has very good diction. (mostly illiterates and semi illiterates see this as being wise)

2. He tells a lot of lies mixed with half truths which makes it difficult for the same set of people I mentioned above to tell exactly which is which.
Heard of people being brainwashed before, but this is the first real instance i've seen it happen on such a massive scale. And i was wondering how are these ones not able to see that this man was a crook and habitual liar. And someone here asked me to give him instances to prove my claim, i simply told him that if he wasn't able to see it himself despite how obvious it was, then there was no use for me to do that.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has All The Trappings Of A Superstar, But None Of A Good Leader by vankaid: 1:05pm On Nov 25, 2018
alexisok10:
Heard of people being brainwashed before, but this is the first real instance i've seen it happen on such a massive scale. And i was wondering how are these ones not able to see that this man was a crook and habitual liar. And someone here asked me to give him instances to prove my claim, i simply told him that if he wasn't able to see it himself despite how obvious it was, then there was no use for me to do that.

The reason and how its happening is aptly captured in the quote below:
Where there's intentional INJUSTICE, any fraudster and
rifraff from anywhere with a message of hope and redemption will always attract the sympathy
of the people being unjustly treated

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has All The Trappings Of A Superstar, But None Of A Good Leader by alexisok10: 4:56pm On Nov 25, 2018
vankaid:

The reason and how its happening is aptly captured in the quote below:
True talk. But i also believe it applies to unintentional injustice as well.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has All The Trappings Of A Superstar, But None Of A Good Leader by irrefragable: 9:39pm On Nov 25, 2018
gidgiddy:

Is there any time you heard that Boko Haram were out on the streets protesting for referendum to solve their grievance?

So it Is the job of the federal government to go about shooting unarmed people because government does not like what they are agitating for? Kanu is not experimenting with anyone's life, it is government killing unarmed people

You are not ashamed that you are defending Herdsmen that have killed thousands of people this year alone. They went to Agatu, Benue state, and killed over 500 people in 2016. Few months ago, they went to a Church in Benue, killed 17 people including 2 reverend father's. But your headache is that Kanu talked in an uncouth way

We are back to "Kanu talked". I don't care what Kanu said or didn't say, many others are out there killing people which is far much worse than talking. What I care about is about is referendum so that my fellow Igbos can decide their destiny.
Guy, You are so wise. May God grant you more wisdom.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has All The Trappings Of A Superstar, But None Of A Good Leader by alexisok10: 1:31am On Jul 11, 2021
Lol!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has All The Trappings Of A Superstar, But None Of A Good Leader by Ovamboland(m): 1:53am On Jul 11, 2021
alexisok10:
I understand your point with respect to the message, as I am someone who pays more attention to the message more than the messenger, however don't you think that the mannerisms of the messenger is also very crucial to the chances of achieving such an objective?

I think of the likes of Martin Luther King Jr, Mandela, Mahatma Gandhi, even the Biblical Moses, for even though they were not perfect men but their credibility was a huge factor in the success they achieved in that respect.

For power is very intoxicating, therefore how do you expect to achieve something tangible with such a messenger before corruption, greed, selfish interests etc., takes over the said struggle?

It is that willingness of ibos to use white lies, and absolute falsehood, lack of principles and demagoguery as a basis of their self determination campaign that will be their undoing and eventual failure of the movement

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CBN Projects 3% GDP Growth In 2019 / How Northerners Planted Stooges As Leaders In Igbo Land After The War / Nnamdi Kanu: Peter Obi, Abaribe And Umeh Arrive For Parents' Burial (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.