Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

Pastor Turn Imam Because Of Power - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Turn Imam Because Of Power (3178 Views)

Sowore Visits Daura, Exposes Bad Roads, Lack Of Power. / Senate Probe Of Kwara By-election ‘abuse Of Power’ — APC / Daily Series: A True Life Political Sojourn Of A Pastor Turn Politician In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Turn Imam Because Of Power by Oracle100: 8:41pm On Aug 12, 2020
Pastor Ize Iyamu an acclaimed pastor has converted to Islam all because of Power..

Re: Pastor Turn Imam Because Of Power by omoiyamayor(m): 8:57pm On Aug 12, 2020
Pastor and imam is a status just like governor so the man is still on the track.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Turn Imam Because Of Power by Fmlao: 9:09pm On Aug 12, 2020
He has not contravened any section of the law.

We are human first before any religion.

It is the cloud of religion that makes it weird for me to wear native on Wednesday.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Turn Imam Because Of Power by Oracle100: 9:33pm On Aug 12, 2020
Fmlao:
He has not contravened any section of the law.

We are human first before any religion.

It is the cloud of religion that makes it weird for me to wear native on Wednesday.
he was contravened his faith , because he is not a moslem, the attire is for strictly worn by moslem

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Turn Imam Because Of Power by FullBlastLight: 9:47pm On Aug 12, 2020
That's part of the "Deeds of Nicolaitans, wich Jesus hates" as documented in d New Testament Book of Revelation Chapter 2!

Beware of such Christians!

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Turn Imam Because Of Power by Larryhoover(m): 9:50pm On Aug 12, 2020
Fake it until you make it.

Well done Pastor

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Turn Imam Because Of Power by Fmlao: 6:39am On Aug 13, 2020
Oracle100:
he was contravened his faith , because he is not a moslem, the attire is for strictly worn by moslem

Which book of faith stops him from dressing like that?
Re: Pastor Turn Imam Because Of Power by helinues: 6:41am On Aug 13, 2020
Wearing Northern regalia now made him an Imam?

Choi, that inspiration must be from your anus

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Turn Imam Because Of Power by Nobody: 6:48am On Aug 13, 2020
It is like cannonising an Imam. Pastor Adoboye should help restore dignity to RCCG. All these quick fix pastors are not helping the mission.
The next we would see is Ize-Iyamu being initiated into the Olookun priesthood.

What a shame it would be after all these he does not win. Who will believe his preaching?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Turn Imam Because Of Power by olaboy33(m): 6:50am On Aug 13, 2020
This is to show he will be a governor for all.

An attire doesn't design your faith.
Re: Pastor Turn Imam Because Of Power by adekanmbi1986(m): 6:55am On Aug 13, 2020
Ok
Re: Pastor Turn Imam Because Of Power by yemmight(m): 7:26am On Aug 13, 2020
This is not new. Gbajabiamila converted to Muslim because of power.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Turn Imam Because Of Power by SoftP(m): 7:34am On Aug 13, 2020
I’m a Die hard fan of Obaseki. but for this, it’s just a traditional attire
Re: Pastor Turn Imam Because Of Power by Nadaken: 8:15am On Aug 13, 2020
So Edo NORTH doesn't have their own traditional attire.

Problem of that state is these northern stooges
Re: Pastor Turn Imam Because Of Power by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 13, 2020
Christian sef dey wear jalabia
Re: Pastor Turn Imam Because Of Power by ZKOSOSO(m): 8:36am On Aug 13, 2020
Nadaken:
So Edo NORTH doesn't have their own traditional attire.
Problem of that state is these northern stooges
We do have our attires. Unique with blue and red beads.

What you're seeing is the Plan of Fulani supremacists of the North headed by Buhari for Edo state in the coming election.
It's only condition to rig it for APC since the people won't vote them to win at the poll. Islamisation of Edo state is what BuhariAPC wants.
RCCG enabled BuhariAPC to power in 2015. See where we are now. They are on the March again to install Islam in govt house of Edo.
It's shall never stand. It gonna end in tears
Re: Pastor Turn Imam Because Of Power by batstan(m): 8:51am On Aug 13, 2020
ZKOSOSO:

We do have our attires. Unique with blue and read beads.

What you're seeing is the Plan of Fulani supremacists of the North headed by Buhari for Edo state in the coming election.
It's only condition to rig it for APC since the people won't vote them to win at the poll. Islamisation of Edo state is what BuhariAPC wants.
RCCG enabled BuhariAPC to power in 2015. See where we are now. They are on the March again to install Islam in govt house of Edo.
Stop blaming the President for your life events.
Re: Pastor Turn Imam Because Of Power by RejoiceAlways: 8:57am On Aug 13, 2020
This is just a traditional regalia. TV gives everyone an image, but radio gives birth to million images in a million brains. Treat yourself to an improved radio listening experience with All Nigeria Radio app!

Get it at:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.getjoydev.allnigeriaradio
Re: Pastor Turn Imam Because Of Power by BlowYourMind: 9:12am On Aug 13, 2020
Our Ipob members doesn't cease to amaze me
Re: Pastor Turn Imam Because Of Power by Nadaken: 9:27am On Aug 13, 2020
ZKOSOSO:

We do have our attires. Unique with blue and read beads.

I understand your point and the conspiracy going on.

But don't you think your people are enabling this themselves, I mean have Edo north people so lost their tradition that it's palace that should be a custodian of it's culture is now a Showplace of everything Fulani.

I understand it's predominantly a Muslim zone, but this attire isn't an Islamic one but an attire for hausa/fulani.

Please enlighten your people more on this, because fulani terrorists establish themselves wherever there is a people who are begging to be colonized by them.

Been next to kogi makes it easier for them
Re: Pastor Turn Imam Because Of Power by ZKOSOSO(m): 9:36am On Aug 13, 2020
Nadaken:
I understand your point and the conspiracy going on.

But don't you think your people are enabling this themselves, I mean have Edo north people so lost their tradition that it's palace that should be a custodian of it's culture is now a Showplace of everything Fulani.

I understand it's predominantly a Muslim zone, but this attire isn't an Islamic one but an attire for hausa/fulani
Point of Correction sir...! The zone is PREDOMINANTLY a Christian one for now...! Only Jattu, agbede, and two other communities in Edo North have clear muslim population as of now. Edo north altogether has less than 30% Muslim. What Fulani cabals are after is penetration to the SS as they've done to Kwara state that belongs to the Yorubas
Re: Pastor Turn Imam Because Of Power by Nadaken: 9:44am On Aug 13, 2020
ZKOSOSO:

Point of Correction sir...! The zone is PREDOMINANTLY a Christian one for now...! Only Jattu, agbede, and two other communities in Edo North have clear muslim population as of now. Edo north altogether has less than 30% Muslim. What Fulani cabals are after is penetration to the SS as they've done to Kwara state that belongs to the Yorubas
wow, those 30% seems to be doing too much to override the interest of the larger percent.

I say this because apc as a semi Islamic party seems to win Edo north than any other zone in Edo, even when the state votes in presidential election and go the way of it's christian regional neighbours
Re: Pastor Turn Imam Because Of Power by Mo3891: 10:05am On Aug 13, 2020
cool

Obaseki, Ipobians and his supporters I don't know who is more foolish

Turbaning someone has nothing to do with Islam, it is simply a chieftaincy coronation process

Re: Pastor Turn Imam Because Of Power by ZKOSOSO(m): 10:20am On Aug 13, 2020
Mo3891:
cool
Obaseki, Ipobians and his supporters I don't know who is more foolish
Turbaning someone has nothing to do with Islam, it is simply a chieftaincy coronation process

It's not Fulani empire but Afemai people of Edo.
Etsako or Afemai people have their own chieftaincy attires.

We reject Turbaning anyone as if it's Fulani Colony.
Re: Pastor Turn Imam Because Of Power by Mo3891: 10:27am On Aug 13, 2020
ZKOSOSO:

It's not Fulani empire but Afemai people of Edo.
Etsako or Afemai people have their own chieftaincy attires.

We reject Turbaning anyone as if it's Fulani Colony.

Now it's no more about Islam and Turbaning, it's now about Fulani and Turbaning?

I guess you suddenly know more than the king on chieftaincy coronation?

when will you people campaign based on Obaseki's achievements? Instead of throwing childish tantrums about

are you going to go and demolish the palace again as your people did at the State Assembly

Re: Pastor Turn Imam Because Of Power by Iscoalarcon: 12:03pm On Aug 13, 2020
Oracle100:
this is not Islamic dress but rather dress worn by Hausa Royals
Re: Pastor Turn Imam Because Of Power by lereinter(m): 12:33pm On Aug 13, 2020
Adeboye ordained pastor not God ordained pastor
Re: Pastor Turn Imam Because Of Power by ZKOSOSO(m): 2:00pm On Aug 13, 2020
Mo3891:

Now it's no more about Islam and Turbaning, it's now about Fulani and Turbaning?

when will you people campaign based on Obaseki's achievements? Instead of throwing childish tantrums about

are you going to go and demolish the palace again as your people did at the State Assembly
Naaa..! We don't need that Palace to win election in Edo

We are Doing Well....!! Just that........Edo no be Lagos...!
Re: Pastor Turn Imam Because Of Power by hollah123: 2:39pm On Aug 13, 2020
Mo3891:

when Igbos starts supporting any politician,they ignore campaigning for u n marketing u but focus on making everyone your enemy.

Now that they have adopt obaseki,they are making more enemies for him n planning to use religion again.i can bet with anything that obaseki is losing this election.

Igbos play politics of hate,greed, emotions n not strategy,same thing they did with GEJ,Saraki,Adeleke, Dino,n others

PDP have observed them n they are trying to distance themselves from them

(1) (Reply)

June 12: Biafra And Oduduwa Protest In Britain & Italy- Pics & Video / Bandit heading to Ibadan with military kits intercepted: Army / Everybody Come And See!! Thiefnub Worst Nightmare (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.