Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,850 members, 7,824,540 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Sophia Momodu Slams IG User Who Said She Dresses Imade In Boring Clothes - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sophia Momodu Slams IG User Who Said She Dresses Imade In Boring Clothes (41515 Views)

Davido's Babymama Sophia Holiday With Imade In An Exotic Resort / BBNaija's Khloe Prays As She Dresses As Dark Angel (Photos) / Bobrisky Replies IG User Who Asked Him To Date Bbnaija Housemate, Nina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sophia Momodu Slams IG User Who Said She Dresses Imade In Boring Clothes by KanwuliaExtra: 12:51pm On Nov 21, 2018
She is not Davido’s a first BM please. wink
Re: Sophia Momodu Slams IG User Who Said She Dresses Imade In Boring Clothes by olawale780: 12:52pm On Nov 21, 2018
All this guys way just dey look for ways to trend, no matter what shocked
Re: Sophia Momodu Slams IG User Who Said She Dresses Imade In Boring Clothes by jambogo89(m): 12:52pm On Nov 21, 2018
Not our bizness
Re: Sophia Momodu Slams IG User Who Said She Dresses Imade In Boring Clothes by KanwuliaExtra: 12:54pm On Nov 21, 2018
What you get for slashing yourself on social media.
Every crawfish go put mouth o! grin
Re: Sophia Momodu Slams IG User Who Said She Dresses Imade In Boring Clothes by ClassiqueMan: 12:56pm On Nov 21, 2018
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Slams IG User Who Said She Dresses Imade In Boring Clothes by boyfwend(m): 1:04pm On Nov 21, 2018
grin angry sad e pain her
Re: Sophia Momodu Slams IG User Who Said She Dresses Imade In Boring Clothes by Olodo24: 1:18pm On Nov 21, 2018
but it's true na. the girl worwor and the mama add boring clothes join
Re: Sophia Momodu Slams IG User Who Said She Dresses Imade In Boring Clothes by Born2Breed(f): 1:30pm On Nov 21, 2018
Amagite2:
Davido's first baby mama, Sophia Momodu has put an IG user on blast for telling her to stop dressing up Imade in boring clothes because she's the daughter of Davido.

According to the IG user, Imade needs to be dressed like a princess. Well Sophia gave the person an epic reply.

The IG user wrote;

"@sophiamomodu what kind of ugly clothes are this? She's a little girl & deserves to be stylish for goodness sake she's davido daughter & should be dressed like a princess. Stop with the boring dress & spice up her wardrobe."

Sophia replied;

"@michaelrufusofficial lol yimu, what do you know about style sis? That boring dress can feed you for weeks �"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/11/davidos-babymama-sophia-momodu-slams-ig-user-who-said-she-dresses-imade-in-boring-clothes.html

That same Old bag...
Re: Sophia Momodu Slams IG User Who Said She Dresses Imade In Boring Clothes by Ranchhoddas: 1:31pm On Nov 21, 2018
Amakavula:
People above saying mind your business, it's there business. Social media is a public space, there isn't exclusivity anywhere. Puting anything up there is an open invitation for public validation.

You know what, I will drop my food outside without cover, the stupid flies better mind their business.

About Sophia herself, I am disappointed with her wits, it all goes back to money for her, little wonder she threw away a chance at a happy life to hover around a 26 year old man child.. mtweeeeee.
I was wondering why no one mentioned this till I read your post. Very witless girl.

Like most of her kind, she measures everything in Naira and Kobo. Really stupid.

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Slams IG User Who Said She Dresses Imade In Boring Clothes by Ranchhoddas: 1:34pm On Nov 21, 2018
UrbanExotica:
savage
There's nothing savage about this.

Dumbass!

Respond make Ogun wound you this afternoon!
Re: Sophia Momodu Slams IG User Who Said She Dresses Imade In Boring Clothes by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 21, 2018
luxiesagripro:
I’m at a loss to know why some people find it hard to mind their business. Is it such a difficult thing?
If she doesn't want people to talk about her why did she put her pics on Social Media
Re: Sophia Momodu Slams IG User Who Said She Dresses Imade In Boring Clothes by Boss13: 1:43pm On Nov 21, 2018
I don’t know when these guys will change. Yes - it’s a social media era. However, you must exercise caution over what you post online. Criticism and Trolls are part of the ills of social media forum and if you know you are a sensitive person, avoid posting.
Re: Sophia Momodu Slams IG User Who Said She Dresses Imade In Boring Clothes by ComradeShegs(m): 1:49pm On Nov 21, 2018
lol... Nawao

Re: Sophia Momodu Slams IG User Who Said She Dresses Imade In Boring Clothes by darlenese(f): 1:58pm On Nov 21, 2018
when is right Jor, Sophia should dress this girl properly, it's not
Re: Sophia Momodu Slams IG User Who Said She Dresses Imade In Boring Clothes by liyahwillie(f): 2:01pm On Nov 21, 2018
TATAFOOO NEXT TIME LEARMN TO LOOK AND CLOSE UR MOUTH
Re: Sophia Momodu Slams IG User Who Said She Dresses Imade In Boring Clothes by Augustap(f): 2:01pm On Nov 21, 2018
People should drink more water, so they can spend more time urinating, instead of poke nosing. See how they finished her now grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Slams IG User Who Said She Dresses Imade In Boring Clothes by CheedyJ(m): 2:14pm On Nov 21, 2018
Amakavula:
People above saying mind your business, it's there business. Social media is a public space, there isn't exclusivity anywhere. Puting anything up there is an open invitation for public validation.

You know what, I will drop my food outside without cover, the stupid flies better mind their business.

About Sophia herself, I am disappointed with her wits, it all goes back to money for her, little wonder she threw away a chance at a happy life to hover around a 26 year old man child.. mtweeeeee.
I don't know if u like isiewu or nkwobi,if u do just locate one nice restaurant & order 2plates & eat to ur fill & wen u re done pay & leave...ur post make brain die..
Re: Sophia Momodu Slams IG User Who Said She Dresses Imade In Boring Clothes by Funkybabee(f): 2:25pm On Nov 21, 2018
Savage!! Thanks sophia. That dress is cool for a child even I like it because it's simple...she is a kid what did she expect.. Aporoko
Re: Sophia Momodu Slams IG User Who Said She Dresses Imade In Boring Clothes by EmekaBlue(m): 2:28pm On Nov 21, 2018
all these celebrities and their affiliates thinks everyone in this Godforsaken country is broke. SMH
Re: Sophia Momodu Slams IG User Who Said She Dresses Imade In Boring Clothes by Gunnax(m): 2:29pm On Nov 21, 2018
LesbianBoy:
The OP of this thread is so respectful. Which one is davido "ex girlfriend"? Davido one night stand jare! grin grin
Oboi u finish work jare lol
Ijiot[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Sophia Momodu Slams IG User Who Said She Dresses Imade In Boring Clothes by Mycoin(m): 2:33pm On Nov 21, 2018
if no me them tell that kind rubbish Wetin go happen eh make I no talk self
Re: Sophia Momodu Slams IG User Who Said She Dresses Imade In Boring Clothes by IntellectOzone(m): 4:23pm On Nov 21, 2018
Lmao..... Good Savage reply for the guy

I can't imagine the pretty nice smack down Sophia gave that jobless guy interfering negative in someone else matter
Re: Sophia Momodu Slams IG User Who Said She Dresses Imade In Boring Clothes by Gandollar(f): 4:38pm On Nov 21, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
The thing pain the bitch. See wetin she wear for davido pikin, even my house help no fit wear am. Very stingy olosho
I swear! I'm surprised at all these "mind your business" crew.
Re: Sophia Momodu Slams IG User Who Said She Dresses Imade In Boring Clothes by Ayt27(m): 8:55pm On Nov 21, 2018
Amakavula:

Best thing I have read all week, not the Sophia part oo

(1) (2) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Flaunts Customized Rolls Royce With Her Billionaire Dad In UK / Sinach Shares Pre 46th Birthday Photos / Clarion Chukwurah Celebrates 55th Birthday Today (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.