Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,406 members, 7,861,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:24 AM

Magnus Abe Buying Time To Leave APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Magnus Abe Buying Time To Leave APC (414 Views)

Tinubu Is Just Buying Time, The US Judiciary Will Expose Him As A Fraud. / Saraki, Dogara, NASS Members May Leave APC Thursday - New Telegraph / Shehu Sani And Suleiman Hunkuyi Leave APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Magnus Abe Buying Time To Leave APC by KenOne: 12:55pm On Nov 21, 2018
Senator Magnus Abe working and forming collaboration in Rivers state with governor Wike is no more news to Rivers APC and national working committee of APC.

A man that wants to contest election under the platform of APC to rule Rivers yet sees his political party as it's enemy and opposition.

Senator Magnus Abe has never condemned governor Nyeso Wike for so many atrocities he has done, neither has he for once criticised governor Nyeso Wike policies.

But senator Magnus Abe appears to see Wike on a weekly basis and uses all fora to criticise his own party and praises Wike a man he wants to wrestle power from.

If without conceding the ticket is given to senator Magnus Abe how does he want to campaign against governor Wike the man he praises, blows his trumpet and meets on a weekly basis and bash your party APC before him.

Governor Wike we know must surely use Magnus Abe romance with him and the praises and encomium Abe pours on him to campaign against APC come 2019.

No surprise Magnus Abe is suddenly loved by PDP and it's members ever since he dragged APC to multiple courts and more especially the Rivers state court, PDP now tells APC that Magnus Abe is APC candidate whether APC likes it or not.

My question to Magnus Abe and his supporters since Wike is now the best governor Rivers state have ever had according to them and praises his works and policies. Why then fix what is not broken. If Wike is working as Magnus Abe and it's supporters have being saying ever since APC ticket was not given to him, why looking for ticket to contest against whom you've given pass mark.

This gun point ambition of Magnus Abe has to stop the earlier APC expels him the better for APC instead of remaining in APC to distract those that are willing to work for APC success come 2019.

I have challenged Magnus Abe and his supporters to show me where Magnus Abe has critised Wike constructively since this year and i will give anyone 500k cash up till now none, rather his media aide Kennedy Friday blocked me on his facebook account page where i made the cash challenge to him.

Magnus Abe goes to radio and tv station on a weekly basis in Port Harcourt to bash, Amaechi, Buhari,APC NWC and Oshiomhole but returns to Abuja with APC toga meanwhile his actions, romance and open praise for governor Wike who doesn't want APC to exist in Rivers state says it all.

Re: Magnus Abe Buying Time To Leave APC by KanwuliaExtra: 12:57pm On Nov 21, 2018
Recycled THUGS! embarassed

(1) (Reply)

I Used Technology To Fight Corruption -goodluck Jonathan / Udom At Obong Attah's 80th Birthday Symposium / Ongoing 2019 Opinion Poll: Sowore Leads(see Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.