Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,676 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Why Do Guys Always Think Staring At Them Means I'm Into Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Always Think Staring At Them Means I'm Into Them (3210 Views)

Why Do Nigerian Guys Always Think They Were Rejected 'cause They're Broke. / Man Staring At A Massively Curvy Lady’s Backside (Photo) / Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Guys Always Think Staring At Them Means I'm Into Them by Optionally(f): 1:07pm On Nov 21, 2018
This stuff always annoy me cos they would think i'm crushing and dey would start asking me out.
Very annoyed stuffangry
Re: Why Do Guys Always Think Staring At Them Means I'm Into Them by edictng: 1:11pm On Nov 21, 2018
Yea its very annoyed Stuff

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Always Think Staring At Them Means I'm Into Them by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 21, 2018
If a pretty lady looks at me once..no problem
Twice..I look back to be sure it's me.
Thrice.. I start checking my breath
F.. I'm up

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Always Think Staring At Them Means I'm Into Them by Optionally(f): 1:15pm On Nov 21, 2018
edictng:
Yea its very annoyed
I'm telling you.
I've u also experience this

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Always Think Staring At Them Means I'm Into Them by MissRaine69(f): 1:16pm On Nov 21, 2018
Do you stare or look?
Staring at someone for long periods of time verges on creepy not sure how that could be seen as a green light?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Always Think Staring At Them Means I'm Into Them by edictng: 1:17pm On Nov 21, 2018
Optionally:
I'm telling you.
I've u also experience this
yea cause m a guy, once you look at me twice. I coming for you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Always Think Staring At Them Means I'm Into Them by MissRaine69(f): 1:18pm On Nov 21, 2018
ceejayx:
F.. I'm up
It says stare which is not the same as looking...
So if they hold your gaze is that a sign?
Re: Why Do Guys Always Think Staring At Them Means I'm Into Them by edictng: 1:18pm On Nov 21, 2018
MissRaine69:
Do you stare or look?
Staring at someone for long periods of time verges on creepy not sure how that could be seen as a green light?
e tire me o
Re: Why Do Guys Always Think Staring At Them Means I'm Into Them by edictng: 1:20pm On Nov 21, 2018
Sounds creepy to me.
Re: Why Do Guys Always Think Staring At Them Means I'm Into Them by samysmoothfresh: 1:20pm On Nov 21, 2018
Why you dey stare for too long in the first place?

Abi you be winsh? undecided

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Always Think Staring At Them Means I'm Into Them by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 21, 2018
MissRaine69:

It says stare which is not the same as looking...
So if they hold your gaze is that a sign?
In Nigeria it's d same thing grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Always Think Staring At Them Means I'm Into Them by samysmoothfresh: 1:22pm On Nov 21, 2018
ceejayx:
F.. I'm up

my nigga!!!

You know the way!!

12 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Always Think Staring At Them Means I'm Into Them by Optionally(f): 1:23pm On Nov 21, 2018
MissRaine69:
Do you stare or look?
Like if I'm walking on a street and maybe i just look at a guy on his eyes and i remove my eyes quickly and another day it happens again.
The guy will miss interpret it and come and approach me to toast me despite i have a boyfriend and i tell him but he will keep coming to approach me.
This happens a lot of times with other guys.
Re: Why Do Guys Always Think Staring At Them Means I'm Into Them by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 21, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

my nigga!!!

You know the way!!
Epic meme grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Always Think Staring At Them Means I'm Into Them by edictng: 1:26pm On Nov 21, 2018
Optionally:
Like if I'm walking on a street and maybe i just look at a guy on his eyes and i remove my eyes quickly and another day it happens again.
The guy will miss interpret it and come and approach me to toast me despite i have a boyfriend and i tell him but he will keep coming to approach me.
What do yo expect.
Re: Why Do Guys Always Think Staring At Them Means I'm Into Them by pastie(m): 1:39pm On Nov 21, 2018
It could mean you have sexy eyes,

do you mind posting it here for a better assessment ?
Re: Why Do Guys Always Think Staring At Them Means I'm Into Them by Optionally(f): 1:46pm On Nov 21, 2018
pastie:
It could mean you have sexy eyes,

do you mind posting it here for a better assessment ?
No thanks.
Re: Why Do Guys Always Think Staring At Them Means I'm Into Them by MissRaine69(f): 2:15pm On Nov 21, 2018
Optionally:
I see
Maybe they take the eye contact to mean you have given them the green light. Men are not born with a text book that teaches them what’s socially acceptable when women because what women want and what they lack varies so much so men do get it wrong sometimes ....sometimes many times in one day.
Just shrug it off and enjoy your day.
Don’t sweat the small stuff.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Always Think Staring At Them Means I'm Into Them by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 21, 2018
You stare and I catch you staring, all you'll get is a half-smile and a wink.

What you do next will determine if I approach you or not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Always Think Staring At Them Means I'm Into Them by CAPSLOCKED: 2:19pm On Nov 21, 2018
Optionally:
This stuff always annoy me cos they would think i'm crushing and dey would start asking me out.
Very annoyed stuffangry

THEN YOU NEED TO STOP STARING!
I'M SURE YOU CREEP MANY MEN OUT ON THE WAY WHEN YOU WON'T STOP STARING AND LUSTING AFTER HOT MEN undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Always Think Staring At Them Means I'm Into Them by Gboy101: 3:25pm On Nov 21, 2018
why looking so you are among them that gives out false green light

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Always Think Staring At Them Means I'm Into Them by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 21, 2018
I thought you're one fine 'Bih...You ain't one
Re: Why Do Guys Always Think Staring At Them Means I'm Into Them by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 21, 2018
MissRaine69:
Do you stare or look?
I find many women staring at my crotch for long periods of time. Most times I just pretend I didn't see any of it.
Re: Why Do Guys Always Think Staring At Them Means I'm Into Them by MissRaine69(f): 5:00pm On Nov 21, 2018
Earthbound:

I find many women staring at my crotch for long periods of time. Most times I just pretend I didn't see any of it.
Are you the skinny jeans sort of brother? Well maybe
They look in order to gestimate ?
Or for research purposes better still you react to the looks? so they look some more ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Re: Why Do Guys Always Think Staring At Them Means I'm Into Them by Optionally(f): 5:30pm On Nov 21, 2018
ayobamiJR:
I thought you're one fine 'Bih...You ain't one
Its ur stupid muther and ur slutish daughter that is a bitchhsmiley
Re: Why Do Guys Always Think Staring At Them Means I'm Into Them by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 21, 2018
MissRaine69:

Are you the skinny jeans sort of brother? Well maybe
They look in order to gestimate ?
Or for research purposes better still you react to the looks? so they look some more ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Actually, I'm more of a sweatpants kinda guy.
Re: Why Do Guys Always Think Staring At Them Means I'm Into Them by MissRaine69(f): 6:04pm On Nov 21, 2018
Earthbound:

Actually, I'm more of a sweatpants kinda guy.
And do you wear boxers underneath? Cause if you don’t and you let it freelance ....and it’s noticable that it’s freslancing should you be surprised?
Re: Why Do Guys Always Think Staring At Them Means I'm Into Them by highqueen(f): 6:07pm On Nov 21, 2018
Why stare at someone for too long if you don't have interest in that person

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Always Think Staring At Them Means I'm Into Them by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 21, 2018
MissRaine69:

And do you wear boxers underneath? Cause if you don’t and you let it freelance ....and it’s noticable that it’s freslancing should you be surprised?
Excuuuuuse me! First of all I wear briefs just so I don't get easily noticed and even if I decide not to, should I be violated? I see women wearing tank tops without bras a lot and I keep eye contact and that's really hard, trust me.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Always Think Staring At Them Means I'm Into Them by MissRaine69(f): 6:11pm On Nov 21, 2018
Earthbound:

Excuuuuuse me! First of all I wear briefs just so I don't get easily noticed and even if I decide not to, should I be violated? I see women wearing tank tops without bras a lot and I keep eye contact and that's really hard, trust me.
Easy there grin
Humans look
Men look
Women look
I look ....cheeky side glance
It’s no biggie

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Always Think Staring At Them Means I'm Into Them by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 21, 2018
MissRaine69:

Easy there grin
Humans look
Men look
Women look
I look ....cheeky side glance
It’s no biggie
Weh done ma tongue

I'm an ass guy so when I check out an ass, she barely notices me doing so. grin
Re: Why Do Guys Always Think Staring At Them Means I'm Into Them by MissRaine69(f): 6:24pm On Nov 21, 2018
Earthbound:

Weh done ma tongue

I'm an ass guy so when I check out an ass, she barely notices me doing so. grin
You are human
It’s allowed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whatsapp Chats Expose Married Sese Sussan / Check Out This Lady’s Raunchy Sexy Butt Christmas Photos / LOOK AT What Buhari Did To Me...To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.