Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,378 members, 7,954,538 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:36 PM

Zimbabwean Sex Workers Clash With Priest At Their Colleague’s Burial (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Zimbabwean Sex Workers Clash With Priest At Their Colleague’s Burial (Photos) (46553 Views)

Burial Photos Of Pastor Taiwo Odukoya / Burial Photos Of Pastor Shuaibu Yohanna Who Was Murdered By Mob In Kano / Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Empowers Rehabilitated Sex Workers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwean Sex Workers Clash With Priest At Their Colleague’s Burial (Photos) by tegafej(m): 5:18pm On Nov 21, 2018
Zimbabwe is the Last Vegas of Africa grin
Re: Zimbabwean Sex Workers Clash With Priest At Their Colleague’s Burial (Photos) by chloro: 5:19pm On Nov 21, 2018
tobtap:
cheesy cheesy zimbabwe and weird news are live 5 & 6.... yeye people cool cool

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Sex Workers Clash With Priest At Their Colleague’s Burial (Photos) by seunmohmoh(f): 5:19pm On Nov 21, 2018
IjebuWarrior:

Biafra! grin grin grin
lol.. What is biafra??
Re: Zimbabwean Sex Workers Clash With Priest At Their Colleague’s Burial (Photos) by bitcoin215: 5:20pm On Nov 21, 2018
Them don do they didn't want to pay

Xmas is knocking..Check my siggy for more
Re: Zimbabwean Sex Workers Clash With Priest At Their Colleague’s Burial (Photos) by computerglobal(m): 5:21pm On Nov 21, 2018
Wakanda rubbish is this
Re: Zimbabwean Sex Workers Clash With Priest At Their Colleague’s Burial (Photos) by Bigval5: 5:22pm On Nov 21, 2018
hgfg:

You well so? Abeg f uck off... stop giving real bloggers a dirty name
Re: Zimbabwean Sex Workers Clash With Priest At Their Colleague’s Burial (Photos) by IjebuWarrior: 5:23pm On Nov 21, 2018
seunmohmoh:
lol.. What is biafra??

Some potor-potor region in the SE part of Nigeria inhabited by Savage Cannibals! grin
Re: Zimbabwean Sex Workers Clash With Priest At Their Colleague’s Burial (Photos) by Cameroonglass(m): 5:23pm On Nov 21, 2018
video or i don't believe
Re: Zimbabwean Sex Workers Clash With Priest At Their Colleague’s Burial (Photos) by amazing2468: 5:25pm On Nov 21, 2018
seunmohmoh:
Between Nigeria and Zimbabwe... Which country is worse??

Nigeria is worse with bad news my brother
Re: Zimbabwean Sex Workers Clash With Priest At Their Colleague’s Burial (Photos) by amazing2468: 5:26pm On Nov 21, 2018
iphanyiuma:
If somebody from Zimbabwe hug you better go and do test because you might just contract HIV gringrin

Nigeria as got the highest number of HIV victims in the whole of Africa
Re: Zimbabwean Sex Workers Clash With Priest At Their Colleague’s Burial (Photos) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 21, 2018
African priest are the most useless set of people on Earth. after collecting money from family members of the dead who never believed in Christ in their lifetime, they will perform Christian burial on them using their mouth to put them in heaven. it is good that they didn't allow him to perform a Christian burial on her. how can make her pass through a process she never believed in while alive
Re: Zimbabwean Sex Workers Clash With Priest At Their Colleague’s Burial (Photos) by cardoctor(m): 5:37pm On Nov 21, 2018
All these bloggers sef.
Re: Zimbabwean Sex Workers Clash With Priest At Their Colleague’s Burial (Photos) by mechanics(m): 5:54pm On Nov 21, 2018
Really funny, that's their culture, they dance seductively and happy during someone's funeral, when it's a time of sober reflection because death is inevitable.
Re: Zimbabwean Sex Workers Clash With Priest At Their Colleague’s Burial (Photos) by Mrbaz1: 6:15pm On Nov 21, 2018
Lmaooo�
Re: Zimbabwean Sex Workers Clash With Priest At Their Colleague’s Burial (Photos) by chiedozie198100: 6:34pm On Nov 21, 2018
Roon9:
Finally... They are together
I mean her legs

Wow, u threw me off, until I read the second line. grin grin grin

What an amazing but annoyingly but very funny joke.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Sex Workers Clash With Priest At Their Colleague’s Burial (Photos) by seunmohmoh(f): 6:41pm On Nov 21, 2018
amazing2468:

Nigeria is worse with bad news my brother
are you from Zimbabwe?
Re: Zimbabwean Sex Workers Clash With Priest At Their Colleague’s Burial (Photos) by seunmohmoh(f): 6:43pm On Nov 21, 2018
IjebuWarrior:

Some potor-potor region in the SE part of Nigeria inhabited by Savage Cannibals! grin
thanks for the info
Re: Zimbabwean Sex Workers Clash With Priest At Their Colleague’s Burial (Photos) by boyfwend(m): 7:24pm On Nov 21, 2018
Roon9:
Finally... They are together
I mean her legs

Re: Zimbabwean Sex Workers Clash With Priest At Their Colleague’s Burial (Photos) by 1stNumeroUno: 7:42pm On Nov 21, 2018
So, Mugabe wasn't the only problem this Zimbabweans had. grin grin grin
Re: Zimbabwean Sex Workers Clash With Priest At Their Colleague’s Burial (Photos) by Awesomefred32(m): 8:06pm On Nov 21, 2018
tobtap:
cheesy cheesy zimbabwe and weird news are live 5 & 6.... yeye people cool cool

thats true

cheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Zimbabwean Sex Workers Clash With Priest At Their Colleague’s Burial (Photos) by Barnalanto: 9:58pm On Nov 21, 2018
dan900:
How were they allowed in the first place. I knew it wasn't Nigeria. Funny things happening everywhere .

ARE YOU COOL WITH EXTRA INCOME OF N3,000 DAILY? IF YES, LET ME EXPOSE YOU TO 'EMPTY CARTON ARBITRAGE' BUSINESS. IT IS EASY AND HIGHLY LUCRATIVE. IT CAN BE DONE ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA. CHECK SIGNATURE TO CONTACT ME ON WHATSAPP

INTRODUCE ME TO THE BUSINESS PLEASE, I'M HIGHLY INTERESTED.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Emmy Kosgei Spotted At A Private Jet Plant (photos) / Cape Town Drenched In Purple In Memory Of Archbishop Desmond Tutu / Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.