Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,217 members, 7,811,603 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

Burial Photos Of Pastor Taiwo Odukoya - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Burial Photos Of Pastor Taiwo Odukoya (41973 Views)

Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead / Taiwo Odukoya's Twin Sister, Kehinde Dies Weeks After His Wife's Death / Nomthi Rosemary, Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wife Dies Of Cancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burial Photos Of Pastor Taiwo Odukoya by Seungbenga: 3:56pm On Sep 09, 2023
The burial rites for the late Pastor Taiwo Odukoya began on Saturday, September 9, 2023, at the Fountain of Life Church headquarters in Ilupeju, Lagos State.

The funeral service started at 11 a.m. and was attended by a large crowd of mourners, including dignitaries such as the wife of the immediate past Vice President, Dolapo Osinbajo; Pastor Paul Adefarasin; Bishop Stephen Adegbite; Rev. Sam Adeyemi; and Peterson Okopi.

Odukoya, who was 67 at the time of his death, died on August 7 in the United States of America.

A burial at the Ikoyi Cemetery followed the funeral service. Pastor Odukoya was laid to rest next to his first wife, Bimbo, who died in the Sosoliso plane crash 2005.

Pastor Odukoya was the founder and senior pastor of the Fountain of Life Church, a megachurch with branches all over Nigeria. He was a well-known and respected figure in the Nigerian Christian community. He was also a successful businessman and philanthropist. His death was a significant loss to the church and the nation.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/businessday.ng/news/article/fountain-of-life-church-founder-taiwo-odukoya-laid-to-rest/%3famp=1

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burial Photos Of Pastor Taiwo Odukoya by SyrusdeHansome(m): 3:58pm On Sep 09, 2023
RIP great man. U were a shining light in the body of christ.

91 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Burial Photos Of Pastor Taiwo Odukoya by FalseProphet1(m): 4:11pm On Sep 09, 2023
Rip great man. You're in a much better place.

This I have seen.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burial Photos Of Pastor Taiwo Odukoya by Racoon(m): 4:11pm On Sep 09, 2023
Precious in the sight of the LORD Is the death of His saints - Psalms 116:15-19 New King James Version (NKJV)
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world." John 16:33 KJV Rest on sir. Asleep in Jesus, peaceful rest.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Photos Of Pastor Taiwo Odukoya by Raphael81(m): 4:12pm On Sep 09, 2023
May his soul rest in peace, he has fought the good fight and run the good race, may his maker be pleased with him.

14 Likes

Re: Burial Photos Of Pastor Taiwo Odukoya by israelmao(m): 4:12pm On Sep 09, 2023
Final goodbye to one of the kingdom Generals.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Photos Of Pastor Taiwo Odukoya by LaSenior: 4:12pm On Sep 09, 2023
sad

Na this flight wey everybody go enter

E no need Visa

E no need flight fee

Just book your flight off you go

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Photos Of Pastor Taiwo Odukoya by Hezzyluv: 4:12pm On Sep 09, 2023
Me and u reading this would join him sooner or later. cry
Just FollowpeacewithALLmen. Me Don talk my own be that!

16 Likes

Re: Burial Photos Of Pastor Taiwo Odukoya by SIXTEENTH(m): 4:13pm On Sep 09, 2023
Adieu PAPA

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of Pastor Taiwo Odukoya by Oscarchims: 4:13pm On Sep 09, 2023
God gave, he has taken
Re: Burial Photos Of Pastor Taiwo Odukoya by Ayobeck(m): 4:13pm On Sep 09, 2023
Looking up to the transmission to glory ceremony of the founder of Christ Trumpeter's church ilesha osun state..Baba j.o Oludare.. December

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burial Photos Of Pastor Taiwo Odukoya by Samunique(m): 4:13pm On Sep 09, 2023
It's well !

May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Burial Photos Of Pastor Taiwo Odukoya by aQUINandmore: 4:13pm On Sep 09, 2023
RIP to him.
One potential sugar daddy gone cry cry

Tinubu my love, I love you.
Tinubu please love me back and you will never regret it.
I love you baby kiss kiss

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burial Photos Of Pastor Taiwo Odukoya by Kobicove(m): 4:14pm On Sep 09, 2023
R.I.P sir

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of Pastor Taiwo Odukoya by FinanceHub: 4:14pm On Sep 09, 2023
RIP Pastor Taiwo!

Check our signature for loans
Re: Burial Photos Of Pastor Taiwo Odukoya by sgtponzihater1(m): 4:15pm On Sep 09, 2023
May we all at the appearing of the Christ wear our new bodies, first the dead, then those alive. May we journey on to the very end and not loose hope. May our focus be on Christ and His return rather than the fleeting pleasures of this world.

Rest on Father, elder brother and servant of God, Pastor Odukoya.

PonziHater

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Photos Of Pastor Taiwo Odukoya by illicit(m): 4:16pm On Sep 09, 2023
Ayobeck:
Looking up to the transmission to glory ceremony of the founder of Christ Trumpeter's church ilesha osun state..Baba j.o Oludare.. December

Oh I know that church

By the road side

3 Likes

Re: Burial Photos Of Pastor Taiwo Odukoya by Ayobeck(m): 4:16pm On Sep 09, 2023
illicit:

Oh I know that church

By the road side
yes u right where u from

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of Pastor Taiwo Odukoya by bassdow: 4:17pm On Sep 09, 2023
hjh
[quote author=bassdow post=125685746][/quote]
Re: Burial Photos Of Pastor Taiwo Odukoya by MAKAPOLY: 4:17pm On Sep 09, 2023
He came to us from Nigeria. Loyal, fervent, ever faithful in the face of adversity and now his watch is ended.

2 Likes

Re: Burial Photos Of Pastor Taiwo Odukoya by illicit(m): 4:17pm On Sep 09, 2023
Ayobeck:
yes u right where u from

Ekiti
Re: Burial Photos Of Pastor Taiwo Odukoya by zudozz: 4:18pm On Sep 09, 2023
Omo this Banky W head, kai! grin

May Pastor Odukoya's soul rest in peace!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Photos Of Pastor Taiwo Odukoya by olaric(m): 4:19pm On Sep 09, 2023
Sleep well son of God

2 Likes

Re: Burial Photos Of Pastor Taiwo Odukoya by AllenSpencer: 4:19pm On Sep 09, 2023
إِنَّا لِلَّهِ وَإِنَّآ إِلَيْهِ رَٰجِعُونَ
Re: Burial Photos Of Pastor Taiwo Odukoya by Myke0000: 4:19pm On Sep 09, 2023
Do you need Air Conditioners in large quantity at the cheapest prices in ibadan? Call or watsapp on 08101091803. We sell only brand new AC
Re: Burial Photos Of Pastor Taiwo Odukoya by Ayobeck(m): 4:20pm On Sep 09, 2023
illicit:

Ekiti
pls can u tune to unic fm ilesha 103.1 n listen to the good news..is going on now

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of Pastor Taiwo Odukoya by biggy00000(m): 4:20pm On Sep 09, 2023
LaSenior:
sad

Na this flight wey everybody go enter

E no need Visa

E no need flight fee

Just book your flight off you go
Flight has been booked man.

We all await our various departure

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Christians Help Their Muslim Friends In Cutting Bushes At Eid Prayer Ground / Women Wearing Trousers: Conversation With A Brother / Gbe Body Inside A White Garment Church (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.