Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria, Wife Experiences Culture Shock, Dances - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria, Wife Experiences Culture Shock, Dances (79821 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Lionel Messi, Mikel Obi And Taiye Taiwo in 2005 / Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria (More Photos) / Messi, Mikel Obi And Taiye Taiwo As 1st, 2nd, 3rd Best Players (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria, Wife Experiences Culture Shock, Dances by GetCofOProperty: 6:43pm On Nov 21, 2018
itstunice:
She married a Russian, her family rejoiced, when Peterpsquare married a Yoruba lady, they call her names.
If interested, you can reach us through the contact in the signature below or click the WhatsApp chat link to chat with us. Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046.
Re: Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria, Wife Experiences Culture Shock, Dances by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 6:49pm On Nov 21, 2018
Wallace2107:
even to speak english na war.. i cry for u dude
cried 4 ur moda
Re: Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria, Wife Experiences Culture Shock, Dances by Antipob777(f): 6:52pm On Nov 21, 2018
If not for the good work of Buhari, Mikel would have been nobody today.

God bless PMB
Re: Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria, Wife Experiences Culture Shock, Dances by zoomman(m): 6:59pm On Nov 21, 2018
Wallace2107:
even to speak english na war.. i cry for u dude
Kindly put d guy out of his misery by correcting him not yabbing him....my guy, it is foreigner.
Re: Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria, Wife Experiences Culture Shock, Dances by giftedben: 7:12pm On Nov 21, 2018
Sarkin:
sad Shame! Shame on you Mikel for bringing this woman home! If not for this woman we would have brought the cup home. DSS must arrest her.
Take it easy on weed
Re: Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria, Wife Experiences Culture Shock, Dances by giftedben: 7:14pm On Nov 21, 2018
Antipob777:

God bless PMB

Seems Northerns brain are upside down.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria, Wife Experiences Culture Shock, Dances by giftedben: 7:17pm On Nov 21, 2018
itstunice:
She married a Russian, her family rejoiced, when Peterpsquare married a Yoruba lady, they call her names.

Verify your source.
Re: Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria, Wife Experiences Culture Shock, Dances by Timil: 7:44pm On Nov 21, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

I feel like using a mallet hammer on ur conehead right now angry
Why are u people making psquare issue tribal. undecided
Is Lola the only yoruba woman married to igbo man. undecided

Their problem is personal don't make it tribal Anuohia.
angry angry

I don't understand ohh, there are thousands of Yoruba women living happily with igbo men and thousands of Igbo women living happily with yoruba men.

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria, Wife Experiences Culture Shock, Dances by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 7:44pm On Nov 21, 2018
Scizzer:

Oga go find chair sidon., and be ashamed of yourself instead. No go find way better your life dey drink panadol for another person.. Rubbish
go n seat on ur fada head
Re: Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria, Wife Experiences Culture Shock, Dances by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 7:46pm On Nov 21, 2018
Daminovic:

I wonder how you're surviving without common sense.
d same way ur moda is surviving by forkin evrybodi
Re: Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria, Wife Experiences Culture Shock, Dances by jaxxy(m): 7:59pm On Nov 21, 2018
Beautiful kids. Nice
Re: Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria, Wife Experiences Culture Shock, Dances by zudozz: 7:59pm On Nov 21, 2018
star boy!
Re: Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria, Wife Experiences Culture Shock, Dances by DaRuud(m): 9:04pm On Nov 21, 2018
Sarkin:
sad
Shame!
Shame on you Mikel for bringing this woman home!
If not for this woman we would have brought the cup home.
DSS must arrest her.
Myopicness is a disease that suffer from , wetin concern her with the cup
Re: Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria, Wife Experiences Culture Shock, Dances by Riodebla: 9:04pm On Nov 21, 2018
I want Nigeria to become mix race me too am going to bring oyinbo wife to Nigeria if you are
in support say iiiii
Re: Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria, Wife Experiences Culture Shock, Dances by andycom(m): 9:05pm On Nov 21, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Contradictory comment.
what's contradictory here??
Re: Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria, Wife Experiences Culture Shock, Dances by DaRuud(m): 9:11pm On Nov 21, 2018

Re: Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria, Wife Experiences Culture Shock, Dances by Mbilla(m): 9:12pm On Nov 21, 2018
abjisperson:
can u grow some sense plzzzz
This retarded slowpoke at loose again. Will anything meaningful come out of you. Poky idiot
Re: Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria, Wife Experiences Culture Shock, Dances by jafol(m): 9:21pm On Nov 21, 2018
I still don't get why igbo men leave their caring beautiful ibo women like they claim for white women. I guess they know they r gold diggers. I pray my yoruba pple wake up from the charm wey igbo women dwm give dem. Their men dey leave them for oyinbo while some yoruba bastard dey carry their left overs, chai!!
Re: Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria, Wife Experiences Culture Shock, Dances by jefff455: 9:37pm On Nov 21, 2018
Antipob777:

God bless PMB

i hail oh buharideen
it was buhari that sent him to football school

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria, Wife Experiences Culture Shock, Dances by brodalikeme(m): 9:54pm On Nov 21, 2018
Sarkin:
sad
Shame!
Shame on you Mikel for bringing this woman home!
If not for this woman we would have brought the cup home.
DSS must arrest her.

You sound like one of those hoodlums that will not allow this family to rest
Re: Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria, Wife Experiences Culture Shock, Dances by brodalikeme(m): 9:58pm On Nov 21, 2018
DaRuud:

Mikel why now , check us out

Chineke mo Oo, pls tell that corper I want to be her pen pal
Re: Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria, Wife Experiences Culture Shock, Dances by Deepocean(m): 10:05pm On Nov 21, 2018
One thing I noticed about the tribal war on Nairaland between the Igbos and the Yourubas is that most of the tribal wars (97%) are first initiated by the eastern people. If this is to be psychologically checked and analysed it seems as if the Igbos are feeling insecure, I also noticed that the western people hardly reply them with the rate at which the eastern people attack, to me if party A keeps on talking on any matter, if the second party don't/hardly reply, it shows a high level of maturity of party B. If a Yoruba man marries Igbo woman, they will talk, if Igbo man marries Yoruba woman they will still talk. What do they really want? if a tribe is miles ahead of you the next thing is not to hate. You can also call for a conference and meet to talk on how to take your tribe to the next level. Instead of you attacking the Yoruba that are taking your ladies, call for a conference and tell your ladies not to accept their proposals, at least they are not forcing then into the marriage, can't you just think of it for a second that for your ladies to agree marrying them, they have seen what they didn't see in the Igbo men?? ponder on that. or maybe they saw what they need and want that the Igbo men lack. Moreover, I think one of the reason why the Yourubas have easy access to the igbo ladies is because they are widely spread across the country, that makes them to be easily seen everywhere and that increase the risk of them been taken by other tribes unlike the Yourubas that have a good environment and region that is conducive in all ramifications to reside. As I have earlier said, call for a conference, build your land to make it conducive for you and your ladies, so that your ladies won't be scattered like a drop of palm oil on the surface of an ocean to reduce the risk of being taken by those Yourbas.
Re: Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria, Wife Experiences Culture Shock, Dances by iamlinco(m): 10:11pm On Nov 21, 2018
Deepocean:
One thing I noticed about the tribal war on Nairaland between the Igbos and the Yourubas is that most of the tribal wars (97%) are first initiated by the eastern people. If this is to be psychologically checked and analysed it seems as if the Igbos are feeling insecure, I also noticed that the western people hardly reply them with the rate at which the eastern people attack, to me if party A keeps on talking on any matter, if the second party don't/hardly reply, it shows a high level of maturity of party B. If a Yoruba man marries Igbo woman, they will talk, if Igbo man marries Yoruba woman they will still talk. What do they really want? if a tribe is miles ahead of you the next thing is not to hate. You can also call for a conference and meet to talk on how to take your tribe to the next level. Instead of you attacking the Yoruba that are taking your ladies, call for a conference and tell your ladies not to accept their proposals, at least they are not forcing then into the marriage, can't you just think of it for a second that for your ladies to agree marrying them, they have seen what they didn't see in the Igbo men?? ponder on that. or maybe they saw what they need and want that the Igbo men lack. Moreover, I think one of the reason why the Yourubas have easy access to the igbo ladies is because they are widely spread across the country, that makes them to be easily seen everywhere and that increase the risk of them been taken by other tribes unlike the Yourubas that have a good environment and region that is conducive in all ramifications to reside. As I have earlier said, call for a conference, build your land to make it conducive for you and your ladies, so that your ladies won't be scattered like a drop of palm oil on the surface of an ocean to reduce the risk of being taken by those Yourbas.
Re: Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria, Wife Experiences Culture Shock, Dances by Analysiscorner: 10:24pm On Nov 21, 2018
coolcharm:
Mikel Obi... The guy just dodge all these lazy and arrogant Nigerian girls with their gold digging game grin

Pretty daughter he has, I must say.

I've learnt to respect people's choices... Especially on when, where, how an in whom they find love and happiness. So, welcome home Olga Obi.

#igbo amaka wink
I initially thought you were Nwamaikpe
Re: Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria, Wife Experiences Culture Shock, Dances by big7: 10:43pm On Nov 21, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
sad lipsrsealed am ashame of Mikel
E dont do lyk Nwafor.
Only afonja marry foriener dat will stil dump dem

But it beta 2 mary foriener Dan 2 mary afonja lyk Lola d fullish womam

You sound confused
Re: Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria, Wife Experiences Culture Shock, Dances by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 10:44pm On Nov 21, 2018
big7:

You sound confused
not as confuse as ur fada
Re: Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria, Wife Experiences Culture Shock, Dances by big7: 10:46pm On Nov 21, 2018
Deepocean:

So you just calm down write this long rubbish... You get time ooo.. You sound pained and insecure... Keep noticing nairalander comment.. No go hustle

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria, Wife Experiences Culture Shock, Dances by big7: 10:47pm On Nov 21, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
not as confuse as ur fada

Then you need to join my fada where he Is.. He will welcome you warmly... �
Re: Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria, Wife Experiences Culture Shock, Dances by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 10:49pm On Nov 21, 2018
big7:

Then you need to join my fada where he Is.. He will welcome you warmly... �
even Satan reject ur fada in hell because his a failure.
So his doin agbero & pickpocket in d spirit world na
Re: Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria, Wife Experiences Culture Shock, Dances by big7: 10:51pm On Nov 21, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
even Satan reject ur fada in hell because his a failure.
So his doin agbero in d spirit world na

Then I can say with pride he his in paradise.. tongue...your fada will be the chief executive officer to Lucifer.. Strong man in deep sorrow and anguish
Re: Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria, Wife Experiences Culture Shock, Dances by Ugosample(m): 10:51pm On Nov 21, 2018
itstunice:

well lola 's mum is Russian so.
Re: Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria, Wife Experiences Culture Shock, Dances by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 10:53pm On Nov 21, 2018
Deepocean:

Short up if u didn't no anytn
Afonja yoloba Muslim girl r all ova d country hawking agbo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Launches His New Hotel Line At Times Square, New York (Pics) / Neymar Flaunts His Customized N5.7bn Mercedes Helicopter [Pic] / Mohamed Salah Avoids Kiss From A Female Reporter (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.