Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria, Wife Experiences Culture Shock, Dances - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria, Wife Experiences Culture Shock, Dances (79803 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Lionel Messi, Mikel Obi And Taiye Taiwo in 2005 / Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria (More Photos) / Messi, Mikel Obi And Taiye Taiwo As 1st, 2nd, 3rd Best Players (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria, Wife Experiences Culture Shock, Dances by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 10:55pm On Nov 21, 2018
big7:

Then I can say with pride he his in paradise.. tongue...your fada will be the chief executive officer to Lucifer.. Strong man in deep sorrow and anguish
u HV strong family problem
I dont exchanged word wt coursed pple
Re: Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria, Wife Experiences Culture Shock, Dances by big7: 10:59pm On Nov 21, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:

Lol grin..idiot.. I thought you have time.. Come battle words with me let me make you regret this night.. Fool.. You think say na only you sabi talk..
Re: Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria, Wife Experiences Culture Shock, Dances by big7: 11:00pm On Nov 21, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:

And take note you've been making load of blunders in your spelling.. Get back to school.. My honest advice to you
Re: Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria, Wife Experiences Culture Shock, Dances by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 11:01pm On Nov 21, 2018
big7:

Lol grin..idiot.. I thought you have time.. Come battle words with me let me make you regret this night.. Fool.. You think say na only you sabi talk..
Re: Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria, Wife Experiences Culture Shock, Dances by big7: 11:02pm On Nov 21, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
tel it 2/ur moda

You sha no won sleep well this night.. Are you sure it not your mom that coming to spend the night in my place.. Just asking.. What her name
Re: Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria, Wife Experiences Culture Shock, Dances by big7: 11:04pm On Nov 21, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
am not sorprise.
U r a gutter product
Ur moda is an area hooker

Truly I'm wasting my time with you.. But I'm enjoying every bit of this.. Well been an area hooker isn't so bad than your mom been a puna.ni seller.. angry...she stinks .. undecided
Re: Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria, Wife Experiences Culture Shock, Dances by Deepocean(m): 11:07pm On Nov 21, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:

Short up if u didn't no anytn Afonja yoloba Muslim girl r all ova d country hawking agbo
Learn how to reply people.
Re: Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria, Wife Experiences Culture Shock, Dances by Deepocean(m): 11:12pm On Nov 21, 2018
big7:

So you just calm down write this long rubbish... You get time ooo.. You sound pained and insecure... Keep noticing nairalander comment.. No go hustle
How am I feeling insecure and pained? You are talking as if I mentioned my tribe.
Re: Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria, Wife Experiences Culture Shock, Dances by sirhood: 12:26am On Nov 22, 2018
Sarkin:
sad Shame! Shame on you Mikel for bringing this woman home! If not for this woman we would have brought the cup home. DSS must arrest her.
aturu Gambia.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria, Wife Experiences Culture Shock, Dances by enonche85(m): 12:28am On Nov 22, 2018
Starboytwo:
God see how oyinbo wife dey hungry me

Lol...you know right!
Re: Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria, Wife Experiences Culture Shock, Dances by observanc1: 12:35am On Nov 22, 2018
Sarkin:
sad
Shame!
Shame on you Mikel for bringing this woman home!
If not for this woman we would have brought the cup home.
DSS must arrest her.
which cup? Tea cup?
Re: Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria, Wife Experiences Culture Shock, Dances by icogb: 12:38am On Nov 22, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:
I feel like using a mallet hammer on ur conehead right now angry Why are u people making psquare issue tribal. undecided Is Lola the only yoruba woman married to igbo man. undecided There are thousands of Yoruba women living happily with igbo men.
Their problem is personal don't make it tribal Anuohia.
angry angry

Ask him if Paul's wife is Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria, Wife Experiences Culture Shock, Dances by aliondo: 1:01am On Nov 22, 2018
knightsTempler:
Nice one Obi

I stopped reciting the Nigeria pledge since a cup of rice became
#100.
Serve Nigeria with which strength?
me that have not eaten since

Re: Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria, Wife Experiences Culture Shock, Dances by Hankonyibu(m): 2:54am On Nov 22, 2018
Mikel obi made the right choice

At least him no go dey smell dirty Nigerian woman puna

Our girls cannot be vouched for down there..
Sweet Russian wife that knows she's a woman

Her puna go clean wella no be like all this dirty naira land girls dem own wey go dey smell like iru and rotten fish.

One love.
Re: Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria, Wife Experiences Culture Shock, Dances by Chanel18: 3:36am On Nov 22, 2018
You know say naija will still not feel satisfied with this one....... Trust me, they will say why our son Mikel of all pple have only one child and a girl for that matter!
This fact to his family means their son is married but yet to have kids. [qquote author=Sarkin post=73177594] sad
Shame!
DSS must arrest her. [/quote]
Re: Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria, Wife Experiences Culture Shock, Dances by Gbagbuo247: 3:58am On Nov 22, 2018
Oya na Eze ekeneeee munu !

NDI IGBO KWENU

KWENU

KWEZUOONUU OO!!

Igbo by Igbo nma nma nu oo

Igbo Amaka.
Re: Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria, Wife Experiences Culture Shock, Dances by toprealman: 4:54am On Nov 22, 2018
coolcharm:
Mikel Obi... The guy just dodge all these lazy and arrogant Nigerian girls with their gold digging game grin

Pretty daughter he has, I must say.

I've learnt to respect people's choices... Especially on when, where, how an in whom they find love and happiness. So, welcome home Olga Obi.

#igbo amaka wink
Marrying for love is great.
Re: Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria, Wife Experiences Culture Shock, Dances by Rextizzle(m): 5:07am On Nov 22, 2018
coolcharm:
Mikel Obi... The guy just dodge all these lazy and arrogant Nigerian girls with their gold digging game grin

I've learnt to respect people's choices... Especially on when, where, how an in whom they find love and happiness. So, welcome home Olga Obi.

#igbo amaka wink
Bro I'm telling you. cheesy
Re: Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria, Wife Experiences Culture Shock, Dances by pheonixdld2(m): 6:34am On Nov 22, 2018
Sarkin:
sad
Shame!
DSS must arrest her.
Will you keep quiet
Re: Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria, Wife Experiences Culture Shock, Dances by tayolove12(m): 8:32am On Nov 22, 2018
[quote author=Sarkin post=73177594] sad Shame! Shame on you Mikel for bringing this woman home! If not for this woman we would have brought the cup home. DSS must arrest her. [/quote
you too funny
Re: Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria, Wife Experiences Culture Shock, Dances by Ademoore07(m): 10:37am On Nov 22, 2018
Sarkin:
sad
Shame!
DSS must arrest her.

Foolish boy angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria, Wife Experiences Culture Shock, Dances by RedboneSmith(m): 11:22am On Nov 22, 2018
Mikel didn't tell her about money-spraying? Look at her moving her face away from the guy trying to spray her, like they were trying to put some slimy reptile on her face?

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria, Wife Experiences Culture Shock, Dances by Ayobami7(m): 1:41pm On Nov 22, 2018
ok
Re: Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria, Wife Experiences Culture Shock, Dances by Slimpotter(m): 7:37pm On Nov 22, 2018
cardoctor:
From Russia with love. Remember that James Bond film?
Who would ever forget
Re: Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria, Wife Experiences Culture Shock, Dances by creepsyme(f): 8:08am On Nov 23, 2018
coolcharm:

#igbo amaka wink
Same way your lazy, arrogant gold digging daughters and sisters will be dodged.
Re: Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria, Wife Experiences Culture Shock, Dances by Nature8(m): 1:03am On Dec 21, 2018
Re: Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria, Wife Experiences Culture Shock, Dances by Nature8(m): 11:22pm On Jan 23, 2019
coolcharm:

#igbo amaka wink

cheesy
Re: Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria, Wife Experiences Culture Shock, Dances by TUANKU(m): 7:27pm On Dec 31, 2019
Denikayan:
And Atiku can't even visit ordinary United States of America

Such an unequal world
How are you feeling now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Launches His New Hotel Line At Times Square, New York (Pics) / Mohamed Salah Avoids Kiss From A Female Reporter (Photos) / "Don't Be A Nikola Kalinic"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.