Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,723 members, 7,809,750 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

Peopleprime? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Peopleprime? (3564 Views)

Bat - After Peopleprime, Na Wa / After The Peopleprime Gfair, What Next? / Peopleprime And Inconsistency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peopleprime? by afam1(m): 8:28am On Apr 17, 2007
i dey bliv you ,u are too muchnothing stain you grin cheesy
Re: Peopleprime? by Pauchys(m): 8:54am On Apr 17, 2007
10x Lush, 4 ur help to nairalanders
Re: Peopleprime? by femi4: 12:44pm On Apr 17, 2007
hey lush,u re d bomb, u've answered all d questions I have in mind about peopleprime
Re: Peopleprime? by amosfunmi(m): 7:13pm On Apr 17, 2007
Friends I got their invitation for discussion and test. pls whats the dressing code
Re: Peopleprime? by yuddie25(f): 8:25pm On Apr 17, 2007
landers,

i think Lush has said it all.thanks alot lush. you have given all the information within your reach i guess with regards to people prime.i must commend you.like i aid i was also invited to portharcourt for the chat and subsequently the test.i only but pray i sail through.
to all others, i wish you all the best, who else was invited to port harcourt?
Re: Peopleprime? by alveerah: 4:25pm On Apr 18, 2007
hi lush,

thanks for sharing your testimony on peopletemp.well i'd say you wait period was short. i have been waiting since last year may after passing my own test.i still havent been placed yet. so i guess the sucess rate is relative then. what position are you currently functioning in your company.cheers
Re: Peopleprime? by nerog(m): 1:56pm On Jul 19, 2007
Peopleprime is an organization that deals with recruitment and they are real. For more details check their site on www.peopleprime.net. Good luck.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nestle Test At Agbara Factory On 15th Of June 2015 / Event| Makeup | Beads And Wirework| Cake Making| Small Chops Training In (lagos) / How A Jobseeker Responded To A Company’s Rejection Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.