Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,358 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

See The Reason Why Two People Were Arrested Because Of A Dog - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / See The Reason Why Two People Were Arrested Because Of A Dog (1326 Views)

A Dog's Touching Transformation / Do You Have A Dog For Adoption / Inside A Dog Meat Factory: Shocking Photos Reveal How Dogs Are Chained Up(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Reason Why Two People Were Arrested Because Of A Dog by Newblogs: 7:44pm On Nov 21, 2018
source: https://mypupway.com/

Two people are facing charges after a dog was found abandoned and several other animals were found dead in their abandoned home.

Louric Shanel Odom, 43, was charged Wednesday with ill treatment of animals after police found two dead dogs in the back yard of his home on the 1700 block of McAlister Street, according to the statement.

After an investigation, it was determined that the dogs had been abandoned by their owner several weeks prior, along with the residence
Officers believe the pit bulls may have died due to neglect and malnutrition, according to the statement. From looking at their bodies, officers and animal control could see signs that they had not been properly fed.

A search of that home revealed several dead animals, including animals that appeared emaciated and abused.

leave a comment on https://mypupway.com/
Re: See The Reason Why Two People Were Arrested Because Of A Dog by pidgintutor: 9:25pm On Oct 27, 2019
Hello maynation

the other room (your thread) is too crowded with people... I want to toast you privately... grin grin grin

Whassup..... can we talk here? cry cry
Re: See The Reason Why Two People Were Arrested Because Of A Dog by maynation(f): 2:22pm On Oct 28, 2019
pidgintutor:
Hello maynation

the other room (your thread) is too crowded with people... I want to toast you privately... grin grin grin

You want to tutor me on how to write/speak in pidgin?
Re: See The Reason Why Two People Were Arrested Because Of A Dog by pidgintutor: 2:28pm On Oct 28, 2019
maynation:

You want to tutor me on how to write/speak in pidgin?

smiley

We could start from there.... grin

I teach programming in pidgin...

Back to the question.....

How do you wanted to be toasted?

Here or phone smiley grin
Re: See The Reason Why Two People Were Arrested Because Of A Dog by maynation(f): 2:46pm On Oct 28, 2019
pidgintutor:

smiley

We could start from there.... grin

I teach programming in pidgin...

Back to the question.....

How do you wanted to be toasted?

Here or phone smiley grin

How about you learn simple and correct English first?
Re: See The Reason Why Two People Were Arrested Because Of A Dog by pidgintutor: 3:10pm On Oct 28, 2019
maynation:

Be my tutor then... Will be glad...

We can't all be masters..

Pidgin is my forte I guess...
grin grin grin grin

I want to send a bird your way... I'd love you send it back with a message?
Re: See The Reason Why Two People Were Arrested Because Of A Dog by maynation(f): 5:29pm On Oct 28, 2019
pidgintutor:

Be my tutor then... Will be glad...

We can't all be masters..

Pidgin is my forte I guess...
grin grin grin grin

I want to send a bird your way... I'd love you send it back with a message?

You definitely have to teach me how to send messages using birds first.

How is it done?
Re: See The Reason Why Two People Were Arrested Because Of A Dog by lilbarracuda(m): 10:33pm On Oct 28, 2019
Give this young man your number.. No dey waste him time jaare

2 Likes

Re: See The Reason Why Two People Were Arrested Because Of A Dog by Emily22(m): 2:45am On Oct 29, 2019
maynation:

Chisos
Re: See The Reason Why Two People Were Arrested Because Of A Dog by Mckandre(m): 9:54pm On Oct 31, 2019
pidgintutor:
Hello maynation

abeg make i join u, shift small make i clean sit. grin
Re: See The Reason Why Two People Were Arrested Because Of A Dog by maynation(f): 9:52am On Nov 01, 2019
lilbarracuda:
Give this young man your number.. No dey waste him time jaare

Lol who be this one? grin grin
Re: See The Reason Why Two People Were Arrested Because Of A Dog by maynation(f): 9:53am On Nov 01, 2019
Mckandre:
abeg make i join u, shift small make i clean sit. grin

Oya Oga get out of our thread grin grin cheesy

Tatafo

(1) (Reply)

My 4 Months Female Boerboel Just Died Now For know Reason. / Waste Indomie, Can& Dry Foods, Accessories, Vitamins For Your Dogs / U Will Shout HALLELUYAH Wen U See The Female Caucasian Puppies...for Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.