Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,036 members, 7,810,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

I Laugh At Those Who Think Peter Obi Can Win - Reno Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Laugh At Those Who Think Peter Obi Can Win - Reno Omokri (2240 Views)

Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? / 2023: Peter Obi is an excellent candidate but he cannot win – Reno Omokri / How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Laugh At Those Who Think Peter Obi Can Win - Reno Omokri by Yibo(m): 5:40pm On Nov 30, 2022
Even with the fact that Tinubu is a KNOWN DRUG LORD with signs of cognitive dissonance, he is still 100 times better than Obi. You can imagine that barely 2 months to the election, Obi still does not have a manifesto. I just laugh at those who think he can win!

#TableShaker

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1597982992911433730

4 Likes

Re: I Laugh At Those Who Think Peter Obi Can Win - Reno Omokri by money121(m): 5:41pm On Nov 30, 2022
Mr Tabili shaker grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Laugh At Those Who Think Peter Obi Can Win - Reno Omokri by Yibo(m): 5:41pm On Nov 30, 2022
Everybody knows that

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Laugh At Those Who Think Peter Obi Can Win - Reno Omokri by Yibo(m): 5:42pm On Nov 30, 2022
money121:
Mr Tabili shaker grin
Reno Omokri just dey break table on obidients head gbasgbos

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Laugh At Those Who Think Peter Obi Can Win - Reno Omokri by Dapson73(m): 5:43pm On Nov 30, 2022
Only Zombidients think Pandora can perform wonder.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Laugh At Those Who Think Peter Obi Can Win - Reno Omokri by Yibo(m): 5:45pm On Nov 30, 2022
Dapson73:
Only Zombidients think Pandora can perform wonder.
if they want to kill their fellow Ibos they should just start now

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Laugh At Those Who Think Peter Obi Can Win - Reno Omokri by NigeriaIsGreat: 5:46pm On Nov 30, 2022
Hahahahaha

Ndi e go shock una will come and wail on Seun platform grin grin

They know within themselves that Obi isn't an option. Though you do not expect them to accept just like that

I quite understand them very much well

Obi knows he won't come distant third and he knows we know that too

Prof Chukwuma Soludo (2022)

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Laugh At Those Who Think Peter Obi Can Win - Reno Omokri by ezegold4we: 5:57pm On Nov 30, 2022
Lie-no omockery, it's like u r seeing Peter Obi in ur dream's on a daily basis, only fooools still take u serious,

Over 60% of reasonable and intelligent pvc holder's that will be eligible to vote on February 2023 has already voted For Peter Obi, February presidential election will be a formality,

Thank God for bvas and electronic transmission of result's from polling unit's, keep deceiving Tinubu supporter's and ur Atiku's mikano boys,

Only fooools like lie-no omockery and his irresponsible supporter's still think and believe that Nigerians are still playing tribal and religious politics,that era has gone and gone forever,

APC and PDP has United both poor and Rich Nigerians, old and young, Men and women, Muslims and christians, North and South with poverty and insecurity.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Laugh At Those Who Think Peter Obi Can Win - Reno Omokri by gozmok1(m): 5:58pm On Nov 30, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Hahahahaha

Ndi e go shock una will come and wail on Seun platform grin grin

They know within themselves that Obi isn't an option. Though you do not expect them to accept just like that

I quite understand them very much well

Obi knows he won't come distant third and he knows we know that too

Prof Chukwuma Soludo (2022)

poor begi begi URCHIN

2 Likes

Re: I Laugh At Those Who Think Peter Obi Can Win - Reno Omokri by ganisucks(f): 6:02pm On Nov 30, 2022
How many times do you hear anyone in APC saying renewed hope or Atiku saying whatever is the name of his manifesto. Peter Obi was brilliant in not releasing his manifesto. Everyone including APC and PDP are dying of suspense to know if he has one and what could be in it, if he does. On the issue of manifesto, President Obi scored an A1+.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Laugh At Those Who Think Peter Obi Can Win - Reno Omokri by Yibo(m): 6:02pm On Nov 30, 2022
ezegold4we:
Lie-no omockery, it's like u r seeing Peter Obi in ur dream's on a daily basis, only fooools still take u serious,

Over 60% of reasonable and intelligent pvc holder's that will be eligible to vote on February 2023 has already voted For Peter Obi, February presidential election will be a formality,

Thank God for bvas and electronic transmission of result's from polling unit's, keep deceiving Tinubu supporter's and ur Atiku's mikano boys,

Only fooools like lie-no omockery and his irresponsible supporter's still think and believe that Nigerians are still playing tribal and religious politics,that era has gone and gone forever,

APC and PDP has United both poor and Rich Nigerians, old and young, Men and women, Muslims and christians, North and South with poverty and insecurity.
Why are you deceiving yourself?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Laugh At Those Who Think Peter Obi Can Win - Reno Omokri by ganisucks(f): 6:03pm On Nov 30, 2022
gozmok1:

poor begi begi URCHIN
These APC guys are in another country. Fuel is selling for 300naira to 400naira and is still scarce, and they absurdly believe Tinubu will rig the election.

2 Likes

Re: I Laugh At Those Who Think Peter Obi Can Win - Reno Omokri by NigeriaIsGreat: 6:04pm On Nov 30, 2022
gozmok1:

poor begi begi URCHIN
Chinedu no dey ever disappoint grin grin

Ndi e go shock una grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Laugh At Those Who Think Peter Obi Can Win - Reno Omokri by ganisucks(f): 6:04pm On Nov 30, 2022
Igbo:
Why are you deceiving yourself?
Ask any political expert and he'll explain it to you. A change agent always flogs an established old order in elections.

1 Like

Re: I Laugh At Those Who Think Peter Obi Can Win - Reno Omokri by ganisucks(f): 6:05pm On Nov 30, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Chinedu no dey ever disappoint grin grin

Ndi e go shock una grin grin
Stop lying. You know damn well you're not sure who will win. All this unnecessary bravado will crash next year.
Re: I Laugh At Those Who Think Peter Obi Can Win - Reno Omokri by perez100: 6:06pm On Nov 30, 2022
Reno is not relevant and he knows it quite well. He is also afraid of Peter Obi and that is why he thinks his noise can de-market Obi but a good product remains a good product.

6 Likes

Re: I Laugh At Those Who Think Peter Obi Can Win - Reno Omokri by Jnkay: 6:10pm On Nov 30, 2022
Reno is just trying to stay relevant. Your co-liers said in their manifesto that one naira will be equal to one dollar, Buhari will handle security and Osinbajo will handle economy, last last we have seen the hunger they manifesto lead us to. OBI knows what he wants to do, and he is a man of integrity who does not want to make fake promises like Reno pay masters.

OBI will come up with a manifesto but because he doesn't want APC and PDP to copy his manifesto, so it will come at the due time before the election.
Re: I Laugh At Those Who Think Peter Obi Can Win - Reno Omokri by NigeriaIsGreat: 6:10pm On Nov 30, 2022
ganisucks:

Stop lying. You know damn well you're not sure who will win. All this unnecessary bravado will crash next year.
Lol

You're right though

But I'm more than 100 percent convince Obi will not come first and second position. The party and the region he came from is a disadvantage to him

The contest is obviously between Tinubu and Atiku

I know you'd disagree with me. I won't pander much on it as you're entitled to your opinion no matter how achaique it is

1 Like

Re: I Laugh At Those Who Think Peter Obi Can Win - Reno Omokri by Okpeke22: 6:12pm On Nov 30, 2022
Very sure neither Tinubu nor Atiku know what's in the glossy paper called manifesto and policy document they're carrying about.
Obi 'no manifesto' is strategic.
Re: I Laugh At Those Who Think Peter Obi Can Win - Reno Omokri by beerfraud: 6:15pm On Nov 30, 2022
ganisucks:

Ask any political expert and he'll explain it to you. A change agent always flogs an established old order in elections.
Reno Omokri that said Peter Pandora Obituary can not win is a political analyst
Re: I Laugh At Those Who Think Peter Obi Can Win - Reno Omokri by beerfraud: 6:16pm On Nov 30, 2022
ganisucks:

the election is between Tinubu and Atiku
Re: I Laugh At Those Who Think Peter Obi Can Win - Reno Omokri by ganisucks(f): 6:17pm On Nov 30, 2022
beerfraud:
Reno Omokri that said Peter Pandora Obituary can not win is a political analyst
Are you kidding. Reno is a globetrotter not a political expert. That's like saying betnaija staffers are soccer pundits.

1 Like

Re: I Laugh At Those Who Think Peter Obi Can Win - Reno Omokri by OnyeAshuaUru: 6:18pm On Nov 30, 2022
Peter Obi is the next President of Nigeria
Re: I Laugh At Those Who Think Peter Obi Can Win - Reno Omokri by Obidient4life2: 6:18pm On Nov 30, 2022
Reno will be in ICU when Obi wins. His master Atiku is 2nd at best
Re: I Laugh At Those Who Think Peter Obi Can Win - Reno Omokri by ganisucks(f): 6:19pm On Nov 30, 2022
beerfraud:
the election is between Tinubu and Atiku
Sorry to burst your bubble, bubble boy; but both candidates don't have enough water to put out the fires in the political hell they are in.
Re: I Laugh At Those Who Think Peter Obi Can Win - Reno Omokri by beerfraud: 6:20pm On Nov 30, 2022
ganisucks:

Are you kidding. Reno is a globetrotter not a political expert. That's like saying betnaija staffers are soccer pundits.
he predicted that Tinubu would win APC presidential ticket but you p1ggyyeasters didn't believe him
PrinceofLagos can testify to this
Re: I Laugh At Those Who Think Peter Obi Can Win - Reno Omokri by ganisucks(f): 6:20pm On Nov 30, 2022
Okpeke22:
Very sure neither Tinubu nor Atiku know what's in the glossy paper called manifesto and policy document they're carrying about.
Obi 'no manifesto' is strategic.
When last did Keyamo say renewed hope. Tinubu’s manifesto has been long forgotten by Nigerians, the media and even APC. His manifesto was an epic fail.
Re: I Laugh At Those Who Think Peter Obi Can Win - Reno Omokri by ZombieTERROR: 6:22pm On Nov 30, 2022
money121:
Mr Tabili shaker grin

Reno is inconsequential

small nyash dey shake...

Atiku and Tinubu are the same.. PDAPc
camp of evil men

Re: I Laugh At Those Who Think Peter Obi Can Win - Reno Omokri by beerfraud: 6:22pm On Nov 30, 2022
ganisucks:

Sorry to burst your bubble, bubble boy; but both candidates don't have enough water to put out the fires in the political hell they are in.
which governor in the north,SW, SS and even south east that is supporting Peter Peter Obi?
Re: I Laugh At Those Who Think Peter Obi Can Win - Reno Omokri by ganisucks(f): 6:23pm On Nov 30, 2022
beerfraud:
he predicted that Tinubu would win APC presidential ticket but you p1ggyyeasters didn't believe him
PrinceofLagos can testify to this
First thing first: Thanks for grouping me with the easterners.
Second I never ever made any comment concerning the chances of Tinubu at the APC primaries. To me primaries are an irrelevant aspect of politics in Nigeria.
Re: I Laugh At Those Who Think Peter Obi Can Win - Reno Omokri by beerfraud: 6:24pm On Nov 30, 2022
ZombieTERROR:

Reno is inconsequential

small nyash dey shake
likewise 5%ter is inconsequential
Re: I Laugh At Those Who Think Peter Obi Can Win - Reno Omokri by beerfraud: 6:26pm On Nov 30, 2022
ganisucks:

First thing first: Thanks for grouping me with the easterners.
Second I never ever made any comment concerning the chances of Tinubu at the APC primaries. To me primaries are an irrelevant aspect of politics in Nigeria.
is that the reason why Obi ran away from primary election? He should have stayed and drag the ticket with Atiku and Wiked Wike

(1) (2) (Reply)

‘dumping Me Will End You’ – Atiku To Wike,others / President Elect Bola Tinubu Arrives Lagos Visits Oba Of Lagos / Tinubu Must Score 25% In FCT To Be Declared Winner -Former Attorney General Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.