Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

7 Easy Steps To Get A Difficult Lady Without Stress - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Easy Steps To Get A Difficult Lady Without Stress (738 Views)

My Close Shave With a difficult lady / 7 Easy Steps To Get A Difficult Lady Without Stress / Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Easy Steps To Get A Difficult Lady Without Stress by hackman34: 9:05pm On Nov 21, 2018
In our previous post, we talked about the 13 ways to get a woman to love you. Today, we will be discussing the 7 easy steps to get a difficult lady without stress.

Guys, it is no longer news there different categories of women. Some are easy to get while others are hard to get. No matter the category the lady falls into, the points we will be discussing below is the right key to open that heart.

The 7 Easy steps to get a Difficult lady Without Stress

1.Patience: “A difficult woman will always find excuses not to agree to go out with you, she will make you feel that you can not reach her but this even though it seems strange, is part of the interest that also has in you so the first piece of advice I can give you is MUCH PATIENCE”.

https://infosreal.tk/7-easy-steps-get-difficult-lady-without-stress/
Re: 7 Easy Steps To Get A Difficult Lady Without Stress by CaptainJack01(m): 9:07pm On Nov 21, 2018
hackman34:
In our previous post, we talked about the 13 ways to get a woman to love you. Today, we will be discussing the 7 easy steps to get a difficult lady without stress.

Guys, it is no longer news there different categories of women. Some are easy to get while others are hard to get. No matter the category the lady falls into, the points we will be discussing below is the right key to open that heart.

The 7 Easy steps to get a Difficult lady Without Stress

1.Patience: “A difficult woman will always find excuses not to agree to go out with you, she will make you feel that you can not reach her but this even though it seems strange, is part of the interest that also has in you so the first piece of advice I can give you is MUCH PATIENCE”.

https://infosreal.tk/7-easy-steps-get-difficult-lady-without-stress/
imagine, to get a lady..
Seven steps.
kukuma kill me

1 Like

Re: 7 Easy Steps To Get A Difficult Lady Without Stress by youngest85(m): 9:17pm On Nov 21, 2018
GGG
Re: 7 Easy Steps To Get A Difficult Lady Without Stress by smoke9910(m): 10:10pm On Nov 21, 2018
Rubbish and waste of time. I'm looking for 7 ways to make real money but chasing h.oes. !if you having girl problems I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but a bitxh ain't one'.

(1) (Reply)

Lets Catch Some Fun!!! Come In---- / The Best Time To Marry In Nigeria As A Lady / Closed thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.