Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Soldier Barbing A Civilian’s Hair Against His Wish In Egbeda, Lagos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Barbing A Civilian’s Hair Against His Wish In Egbeda, Lagos (65420 Views)

Lady Runs Mad After Withdrawing Money From The Bank In Egbeda, Lagos / A Civilian Fighting A Soldier In Mushin, Lagos (Photos) / Army Shoot 2 People In Aba After A Soldier Was Beaten By A Civilian(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Barbing A Civilian’s Hair Against His Wish In Egbeda, Lagos by Fuckingmallam45(m): 6:41am On Nov 22, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Afonja r coward.
He shud try it in Onitsha.bastard soldier
Hmm, you mean Biafrud Hood, I thought a group of Officer Python visited them. And they all chicken out in fear, including namachicken cownu. Keyboard warrior.
Re: Soldier Barbing A Civilian’s Hair Against His Wish In Egbeda, Lagos by DaRuud(m): 6:44am On Nov 22, 2018
If this soldier see shekau s beards , the scissors will melt but ontop civilian , the scissors sharp

Jenniferblog:
Soldier seen barbing a civilian’s hair against his wish, today, in Egbeda, Lagos

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/11/soldier-seen-barbing-a-civilians-hair-against-his-wish-video/

Re: Soldier Barbing A Civilian’s Hair Against His Wish In Egbeda, Lagos by Mozibee007(m): 7:00am On Nov 22, 2018
[quote author=Authoreety post=73186225]Hmmmm

My people we hav to wake up against ds men in uniform o.. Wch kain nonsense be ds just cos he is carrying a gun...

Somebody should have planked him from behind!

Rubbish![/quote
I think you must be a joker of the century
Re: Soldier Barbing A Civilian’s Hair Against His Wish In Egbeda, Lagos by Augustine112(m): 7:37am On Nov 22, 2018
don't really know were this country is going to
Re: Soldier Barbing A Civilian’s Hair Against His Wish In Egbeda, Lagos by SachaBastien(m): 7:57am On Nov 22, 2018
OP what exactly is barbing? undecided
Re: Soldier Barbing A Civilian’s Hair Against His Wish In Egbeda, Lagos by josh123(m): 8:00am On Nov 22, 2018
tstx:
The people don't know the power they possess... Una politicians have successfully convinced Nigerians that they are powerless....

See as them dey barb person against him will and instead of confronting the said soldier en masse, Nigerians are there staring and taking pictures.., forgetting that tomorrow fit be their turn.

The brain of the average Nigerian needs to be rewired... Una brain don lose connection.

Meanwhile yall need to read this.. Especially if you are an African
4 Unethical Medical Experiments That Used Africans As Guinea Pigs
how can we come together to fight them when we are not even united as a people
Re: Soldier Barbing A Civilian’s Hair Against His Wish In Egbeda, Lagos by Savageyayo0419: 8:30am On Nov 22, 2018
I swear down or better still put knife for him neck kill am.
Re: Soldier Barbing A Civilian’s Hair Against His Wish In Egbeda, Lagos by matrixme(m): 8:33am On Nov 22, 2018
This is one of the advantages of living in Abuja. All those nonsense that uniform officials try with the rest of Nigeria is unheard of here. Imagine if any police officer even dare try to ask me to open my bag here if he won't loose his job after I finish with him. You don't know who might be connected here, so they are very well behaved.
Re: Soldier Barbing A Civilian’s Hair Against His Wish In Egbeda, Lagos by bbbb56: 9:44am On Nov 22, 2018
very shameful even in my area here in Argungu kebbi they are doing this thing to our youth plus paying 500 otherwise the will bit you mercilessly wallahi. which kind of nation we are in, where its citizens treated like a slave

Re: Soldier Barbing A Civilian’s Hair Against His Wish In Egbeda, Lagos by etibaba(m): 10:00am On Nov 22, 2018
correctguy101:

Agreed.

Just that we haven't even reached the "yield point" but I feel we're close and I know how long it took to get here.
Break point is still far off unless some event tips the scale.

What do I even know sef Morning o jare
Good morning bro.
Re: Soldier Barbing A Civilian’s Hair Against His Wish In Egbeda, Lagos by etibaba(m): 10:00am On Nov 22, 2018
EVILFOREST:

It will only take one mad person to start such in one day. KALU almost got there
Kalu took it in the wrong way though.
Re: Soldier Barbing A Civilian’s Hair Against His Wish In Egbeda, Lagos by sunnyeinstein(m): 10:56am On Nov 22, 2018
etibaba:
The Presidency will frustrate us, our Senators will frustrate us, the Governors aren't left out, they have so much frustration to dish out, then the Military will frustrate us, Police will frustrate us, Arm robbers will frustrate us. A day is coming the circle will definitely turn and it won't be funny, i sense a revolution someday.

What yeye revolution? In a country where the youth is money-inclined at the slightest opportunity in and outside governance? With no sense of patriotism or national pride?! See as I dey look your post

Re: Soldier Barbing A Civilian’s Hair Against His Wish In Egbeda, Lagos by Ayobami7(m): 11:54am On Nov 22, 2018
第12人 一起抵达战场 为我们的球队加油呐喊
Re: Soldier Barbing A Civilian’s Hair Against His Wish In Egbeda, Lagos by mechanics(m): 12:07pm On Nov 22, 2018
hahahaha, just like that, they must have committed a crime.
Re: Soldier Barbing A Civilian’s Hair Against His Wish In Egbeda, Lagos by Sleekfingers: 12:30pm On Nov 22, 2018
I just don't understand this bloody country....some people will be there saying serve him right....this could happen to anybody......

You guys should not be surprise....when you see this happening again....they will start harassing guys with ear rings, dreadlocks, crazy jeans , tattoos etc.....and also ladies wearing micro mini skirts, low waist trousers, cleavage revealing clothes etc

Are we not free to express ourselves?
What a shame....what an uncivilized country
Re: Soldier Barbing A Civilian’s Hair Against His Wish In Egbeda, Lagos by uniqueogo(f): 1:19pm On Nov 22, 2018
Authoreety:
Hmmmm

My people we hav to wake up against ds men in uniform o.. Wch kain nonsense be ds just cos he is carrying a gun...

Somebody should have planked him from behind!

Rubbish!
if you were there, would you have planned him?
you would have looked the other way like everyone else
Re: Soldier Barbing A Civilian’s Hair Against His Wish In Egbeda, Lagos by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 22, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Afonja r coward.
He shud try it in Onitsha.bastard soldier

grin grin grin
My boy, I've not seen your afonja comment today. Oya, come type that your English make I laugh small.
Re: Soldier Barbing A Civilian’s Hair Against His Wish In Egbeda, Lagos by kernniejay(m): 3:54pm On Nov 22, 2018
Mod, you don't use scissors to barb hair, you use it to cut hair.
simple GNS 101.

Re: Soldier Barbing A Civilian’s Hair Against His Wish In Egbeda, Lagos by ChiefAzubuike(f): 5:51pm On Nov 22, 2018
matrixme:
This is one of the advantages of living in Abuja. All those nonsense that uniform officials try with the rest of Nigeria is unheard of here. Imagine if any police officer even dare try to ask me to open my bag here if he won't loose his job after I finish with him. You don't know who might be connected here, so they are very well behaved.
True talk.. Depends on where you are in abuja tho ... But I notice here police and military don't just harass people anyhow coz they don't just know who is who or who you're connected to.
Re: Soldier Barbing A Civilian’s Hair Against His Wish In Egbeda, Lagos by crafteck(m): 6:16pm On Nov 22, 2018
Authoreety:

Uncle, enter Street make u understand say joy no dey at alll

Check my address, born and bred 4 street

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oluwayemisi Ogundana Dead! Body Found In Shallow Well / Rapist And Bike Thief Caught In Anambra This Morning - Photo / Woman Sells Her Brother’s N18m Property While He Was In Prison Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.