Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,453 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

Pant Robbery In DELSU: Ladies Forced To Remove Panties At Gunpoint - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pant Robbery In DELSU: Ladies Forced To Remove Panties At Gunpoint (68891 Views)

Viral Video: Woman Remove Panties And Uses It As Face Mask / Man Caught With Stolen Panties At Oscohtech Ogun, Disguised As Woman / Man Caught Picking Used Sanitary Pads And Pampers In DELSU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pant Robbery In DELSU: Ladies Forced To Remove Panties At Gunpoint by technicallyrich(m): 11:09pm On Nov 21, 2018
I dont pity for girls becos they are even more heartless.
They are the once encouraging these boys,when a broke guy approaches a girl,she will insult the hell out of him,now it has bomerang.
Gplus started with oyorobas,so if they want to stop it,they should start with oyoroba boys.
I dont encourage fraud or ritualism though but only speakin the truth

1 Like

Re: Pant Robbery In DELSU: Ladies Forced To Remove Panties At Gunpoint by lightwhite: 11:16pm On Nov 21, 2018
Nigeria oooo
Re: Pant Robbery In DELSU: Ladies Forced To Remove Panties At Gunpoint by martineverest(m): 11:23pm On Nov 21, 2018
tstx:
Lol... NL FP is now a dumping ground for unconfirmed stories found on facebook... I pity Nairaland.. Someone tell seun that theres a fight going on against fake news ooooo... The way the forum is going soon federal government go close am for encouraging fake news...

nl is now headquarters of fake news
Re: Pant Robbery In DELSU: Ladies Forced To Remove Panties At Gunpoint by Mutemenot(m): 11:26pm On Nov 21, 2018
Time to go pantless.. once you hear your pant or life... shout bros I no wear pant grin
Re: Pant Robbery In DELSU: Ladies Forced To Remove Panties At Gunpoint by Ay04z(m): 11:39pm On Nov 21, 2018
Y are dey wearing pant self. Where ur tight troouser Abd move around
Re: Pant Robbery In DELSU: Ladies Forced To Remove Panties At Gunpoint by tonysleek(m): 11:41pm On Nov 21, 2018
Delsu girls no longer wear panties... They rather hold it in deir hand and peeping to be sure no yahoo guy is passing by

Re: Pant Robbery In DELSU: Ladies Forced To Remove Panties At Gunpoint by ChiefAlex(m): 11:46pm On Nov 21, 2018
Philpham:
I don't know what's wrong with Nigerian males, lazy, rapists, ritualists and senseless.

I need your own pant only for that your useless mouth
Re: Pant Robbery In DELSU: Ladies Forced To Remove Panties At Gunpoint by BalogunIdowu(m): 11:54pm On Nov 21, 2018
Fetish things calling...
May Allah save us
Re: Pant Robbery In DELSU: Ladies Forced To Remove Panties At Gunpoint by sexiestharam(f): 11:57pm On Nov 21, 2018
Emmzy201:
Ya pant or ya life
Chai..... That angel that directed me to Nigeria is surely in trouble
grin grin cheesy
Re: Pant Robbery In DELSU: Ladies Forced To Remove Panties At Gunpoint by Nobody: 12:08am On Nov 22, 2018
RITUALIST in action.. I guess it is either for the forth coming elections or for osusu... girls don suffer sha.

SOME NIGERIANS WILL NEVER LEARN FROM THEIR FELLOW GBOYS THAT ARE DEAD..

I GUESS THIS IS ANOTHER OPPURTUNITY FOR LADIES WHO LIKE TO GO NAKED. NO MORE WEARING OF PANT.........(^_^).... ALL THESE BOYS GO DEY SHINE EYE TO SEE DIFFER
Re: Pant Robbery In DELSU: Ladies Forced To Remove Panties At Gunpoint by Nobody: 12:12am On Nov 22, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
There is allegedly a new form of robbery that has left students of Delta State University, Abraka - popularly known as DELSU, frightened. 

According to multiple reports, unknown hoodlums are now stopping girls and snatching their panties at gunpoint for reasons best known to them. 

It was also claimed in one of the online reports that some girls are also being forced by the gunmen to urinate in cellophane bags.

The students and residents of Abraka are now calling on the vice-chancellor, state government and security agents to do something about the negative growing trend. 

A student of the institution, Maradeam Osuji, took to Facebook earlier today to write;  Please if you have any female in Delsu(Abraka) drop a prayer for her. A girl was forced to pull off her pant at gun point in Abraka. It's no longer stealing of pants, it's now "Your pant or Your life"...

PS: Elozino even in death you are still loved and forever will be. You have touched the hearts of so many who owe you a lifetime of gratitude. We are not saying goodbye forever but goodbye for now. I pray you find peace and rest wherever you are.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/11/ladies-now-being-forced-to-remove-their-panties-at-gunpoint-in-delsu.html

Lies from drug addicts
Re: Pant Robbery In DELSU: Ladies Forced To Remove Panties At Gunpoint by Nobody: 12:12am On Nov 22, 2018
DIFFERENT COLORS OF YANCH EVERYWHERE
Re: Pant Robbery In DELSU: Ladies Forced To Remove Panties At Gunpoint by GMbuharii: 12:41am On Nov 22, 2018
Conehead Ajokas and rituals sha
grin

1 Like

Re: Pant Robbery In DELSU: Ladies Forced To Remove Panties At Gunpoint by Nobody: 2:09am On Nov 22, 2018
ipobarethieves:
sad lefulefu, fisifunkododada,
i first talk am and i will say it again....strange tinzs are happenin under dis buhari govt.e no go better for all dese yahoo plus ppl.
Re: Pant Robbery In DELSU: Ladies Forced To Remove Panties At Gunpoint by Nobody: 2:16am On Nov 22, 2018
Larryfest:
It's like boys just discover the baba wey sabi do this ladies panties juju from somewhere cause the rate at which this thing is now rampant dey worrisome....
but why dem no dey collect ashawo pant.why collect dose of innocent girls.
Re: Pant Robbery In DELSU: Ladies Forced To Remove Panties At Gunpoint by Dshocker(m): 2:18am On Nov 22, 2018
kimbraa:
They don't have to cry. This menace started from somewhere and I'm sure that 90% of the girls crying now were in support of it. I hear girls say "Money na money, how them get am no matter" as a matter of fact, a girl told me that yesterday when we were talking about Gboys.

I'll only advice the innocent ones to go commando since their pants are a luxury now.

That your friend might meet her waterloo someday,since every money is money for her.
Re: Pant Robbery In DELSU: Ladies Forced To Remove Panties At Gunpoint by Dshocker(m): 2:33am On Nov 22, 2018
kimbraa:
They don't have to cry. This menace started from somewhere and I'm sure that 90% of the girls crying now were in support of it. I hear girls say "Money na money, how them get am no matter" as a matter of fact, a girl told me that yesterday when we were talking about Gboys.

I'll only advice the innocent ones to go commando since their pants are a luxury now.

Real Life Story:it happened last month in lagos.

A party was organized to invite a 100 girls,by some group of yahoo boys,by their Alfa to do what he wanted to do to the girls (not to kill them though).but to collect their destines/star... Guess what?...all the girls brought in have already been used and walking around as a living corpses.And mind you,20k was offered initially to the girls for attending the party.

A member of those boys was telling my friend this,but said he wasn't among.

1 Like

Re: Pant Robbery In DELSU: Ladies Forced To Remove Panties At Gunpoint by planetx: 2:59am On Nov 22, 2018
SarkinYarki:
Africans are getting worse
Nigerians not Africans, just the most terrible group of humans on the planet occupies this geographical space. The society is just getting worse everyday from rampant child rape to ritual killings.

2 Likes

Re: Pant Robbery In DELSU: Ladies Forced To Remove Panties At Gunpoint by zinaunreal(m): 3:02am On Nov 22, 2018
African ignorance is worse than hellfire

1 Like

Re: Pant Robbery In DELSU: Ladies Forced To Remove Panties At Gunpoint by Laple0541(m): 3:58am On Nov 22, 2018
Ladies should stop wearing pants then.
Re: Pant Robbery In DELSU: Ladies Forced To Remove Panties At Gunpoint by Tizu(m): 4:22am On Nov 22, 2018
kareemkamil:
Fake News

I can see you are one of them
Re: Pant Robbery In DELSU: Ladies Forced To Remove Panties At Gunpoint by emi14: 4:31am On Nov 22, 2018
GistersNG:
shocked

Woman Kills Her Lover, Chops His Body, Then Cooks It With Rice >>> https://gistmore.com/woman-kills-lover-chops-body-cooks-rice
At where?
Re: Pant Robbery In DELSU: Ladies Forced To Remove Panties At Gunpoint by Hoodbilonia: 4:44am On Nov 22, 2018
cant imagine the stinking smell pf wee wee residue
and pekus discharges on those stinky pants
Re: Pant Robbery In DELSU: Ladies Forced To Remove Panties At Gunpoint by thunderbabs: 4:48am On Nov 22, 2018
yarimo:
Where is videos? undecided

Video of pant robbery? shocked

You nid to be robbed of your boxers at gun point undecided
Re: Pant Robbery In DELSU: Ladies Forced To Remove Panties At Gunpoint by dingbang(m): 4:50am On Nov 22, 2018
Ladies be careful, after lectures please carry yourself to your house and stay, dont branch anywhere.
Re: Pant Robbery In DELSU: Ladies Forced To Remove Panties At Gunpoint by hundredrivas(m): 4:55am On Nov 22, 2018
These guys have run mad.Student in europe and america are building high tech gadgets, the ones here are stealing dirtypant for juju something is strong with u.

1 Like

Re: Pant Robbery In DELSU: Ladies Forced To Remove Panties At Gunpoint by Victorygold(m): 5:16am On Nov 22, 2018
Emmzy201:
Ya pant or ya life
Chai..... That angel that directed me to Nigeria is surely in trouble

The ipoob are the founder of all bad thins in Nigeria, because of their unending quest for quick money,
Kidnapping nadem.
Armd robbery nademdem,
Rituals killing for money nademdemdem

You can continue the list.
Re: Pant Robbery In DELSU: Ladies Forced To Remove Panties At Gunpoint by pooozeee(m): 5:25am On Nov 22, 2018
The female should stop wearing panties now

Re: Pant Robbery In DELSU: Ladies Forced To Remove Panties At Gunpoint by Deltatoto: 5:27am On Nov 22, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
There is allegedly a new form of robbery that has left students of Delta State University, Abraka - popularly known as DELSU, frightened. 

According to multiple reports, unknown hoodlums are now stopping girls and snatching their panties at gunpoint for reasons best known to them. 

It was also claimed in one of the online reports that some girls are also being forced by the gunmen to urinate in cellophane bags.

The students and residents of Abraka are now calling on the vice-chancellor, state government and security agents to do something about the negative growing trend. 

A student of the institution, Maradeam Osuji, took to Facebook earlier today to write;  Please if you have any female in Delsu(Abraka) drop a prayer for her. A girl was forced to pull off her pant at gun point in Abraka. It's no longer stealing of pants, it's now "Your pant or Your life"...

PS: Elozino even in death you are still loved and forever will be. You have touched the hearts of so many who owe you a lifetime of gratitude. We are not saying goodbye forever but goodbye for now. I pray you find peace and rest wherever you are.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/11/ladies-now-being-forced-to-remove-their-panties-at-gunpoint-in-delsu.html
buhari should provide jobs or anything when ppl c make dem manage am.thats my school sha nawa o
Re: Pant Robbery In DELSU: Ladies Forced To Remove Panties At Gunpoint by Deltatoto: 5:28am On Nov 22, 2018
LORDofODDS:
Kill innocent blood just to spend with friends and oloshos.

One day their cups go full and na for streets them go burn them
shut up o make u no get problem
Re: Pant Robbery In DELSU: Ladies Forced To Remove Panties At Gunpoint by Deltatoto: 5:30am On Nov 22, 2018
kimbraa:

money no be money before?
Re: Pant Robbery In DELSU: Ladies Forced To Remove Panties At Gunpoint by Deltatoto: 5:30am On Nov 22, 2018
Olalan:
Hmmm, and some fools will still say that these Yahoo guys aren't doing rituals. If you roll with any Yahoo guy just know one day you'll also become a object to be used
remove ur mouth from this thread before they will use ur boxers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ifeoma Genevieve Obi: Missing 15-Year-Old Girl / How The 4 Nigerians Condemned In Indonesia Will Be Killed / 2 Ladies Fight Publicly, Disgrace Each Other (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.