Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,126 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Pant Robbery In DELSU: Ladies Forced To Remove Panties At Gunpoint - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pant Robbery In DELSU: Ladies Forced To Remove Panties At Gunpoint (68939 Views)

Viral Video: Woman Remove Panties And Uses It As Face Mask / Man Caught With Stolen Panties At Oscohtech Ogun, Disguised As Woman / Man Caught Picking Used Sanitary Pads And Pampers In DELSU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pant Robbery In DELSU: Ladies Forced To Remove Panties At Gunpoint by joelison(m): 6:00am On Nov 22, 2018
tstx:
Lol... NL FP is now a dumping ground for unconfirmed stories found on facebook... I pity Nairaland.. Someone tell seun that theres a fight going on against fake news ooooo... The way the forum is going soon federal government go close am for encouraging fake news...

See this yahoo boy, ur cup go soon full..
Re: Pant Robbery In DELSU: Ladies Forced To Remove Panties At Gunpoint by agohmamuda(m): 6:08am On Nov 22, 2018
jaxxy:

Haha wats go commando? I just like the term.

@topic why are these boys lazy and desperate? These lazy lunatics will still pay the price for their wickedness.

To wear cloth without pants/underwear.

1 Like

Re: Pant Robbery In DELSU: Ladies Forced To Remove Panties At Gunpoint by sapeleboi(m): 6:21am On Nov 22, 2018
I think is right time for ladies should start moving without pant tongue

Re: Pant Robbery In DELSU: Ladies Forced To Remove Panties At Gunpoint by don4real18(m): 6:27am On Nov 22, 2018
infogenius:
Na to dey Waka without pant na im sure pass.

People are exceedingly desperate these days.
May God help us in this our obodo Nigeria.
They will be forced to urinate in cellophane bags
Re: Pant Robbery In DELSU: Ladies Forced To Remove Panties At Gunpoint by ccollins(m): 6:44am On Nov 22, 2018
SarkinYarki:
Africans are getting worse
Nigeria and not Africa ,correct that wrong erroneous perception now, can you hear this kind of negative news in Morocco or ivory coast.. lets be astute and discerning in our mentality
Re: Pant Robbery In DELSU: Ladies Forced To Remove Panties At Gunpoint by eddytop: 6:53am On Nov 22, 2018
Wonen no dey hear word... Make dem stop to dey wear pant" shikina.
Re: Pant Robbery In DELSU: Ladies Forced To Remove Panties At Gunpoint by patrickvince4u: 6:57am On Nov 22, 2018
No where is safe
Re: Pant Robbery In DELSU: Ladies Forced To Remove Panties At Gunpoint by doskie(m): 6:58am On Nov 22, 2018
Ugosample:

you have said it all.

When the spate of illegal money began, instead of our society to talk and st and against it, we encouraged it and hailed them

Now the thing has blown and they are all crying

Shameless society

I knew Nigeria was FINISHED the day prominent artistes in Nigeria began singing the praises of known criminals

And the people sing along undecided

What a society
i agree with you. in my secondary school whatsapp group for instance, if a hardworking guy makes any comment, there are some girls that will ignore that comment however sensible it may be. but let a guy who flashes the cars and gold he obviously got through yahoo type any rubbish even if its just an emoticon, they will all pour out, discussing, contributing, singing accolades. these ladies are too money conscious.

2 Likes

Re: Pant Robbery In DELSU: Ladies Forced To Remove Panties At Gunpoint by sarahade(f): 7:00am On Nov 22, 2018
1930revival:

Off course Na.....boiz don pull am tire...and now they slay queens are crying fowl... But may God deliver the innocent gals whose not bin fucking upandan.

What are you saying exactly that it's a good thing happening. What has slay queen and sleeping around have to do with forcefully taking a women's underwear for ritual.

Any girl can do whatever she wants with her body it's not the problem of the world and its her choice. You sound like a pained psychopath. And if you are one of the people thinking of using or using anyone's daughter or son for ritual or you know anyone doing it. You will all die a painful death.
Re: Pant Robbery In DELSU: Ladies Forced To Remove Panties At Gunpoint by EyezofGod120: 7:06am On Nov 22, 2018
make dem stop wearing pant then
Re: Pant Robbery In DELSU: Ladies Forced To Remove Panties At Gunpoint by tstx(m): 7:10am On Nov 22, 2018
joelison:

See this yahoo boy, ur cup go soon full..
You will die a miserable death for calling me a yahoo boy...
Re: Pant Robbery In DELSU: Ladies Forced To Remove Panties At Gunpoint by srclark: 7:16am On Nov 22, 2018
All this beer parlour stories I hail
Re: Pant Robbery In DELSU: Ladies Forced To Remove Panties At Gunpoint by Nobody: 7:25am On Nov 22, 2018
some guys no even read the article, weting dey their mind be say may girls no dey wear pant.
them no fit even read third paragraph of the article. Selfish interest up and down.

1 Like

Re: Pant Robbery In DELSU: Ladies Forced To Remove Panties At Gunpoint by Goddyj(m): 7:33am On Nov 22, 2018
If a bird learns how to fly without perching, the hunter would learn how to shoot without aiming. The ladies should just forget about wearing pants, let's see if the armed robbers would start collecting pvssy undecided
Re: Pant Robbery In DELSU: Ladies Forced To Remove Panties At Gunpoint by Emmzy201(m): 7:36am On Nov 22, 2018
Victorygold:

The ipoob are the founder of all bad thins in Nigeria, because of their unending quest for quick money,
Kidnapping nadem.
Armd robbery nademdem,
Rituals killing for money nademdemdem

You can continue the list.
Mr man just......

Shut your foul mouth and think before you comment on any post

Re: Pant Robbery In DELSU: Ladies Forced To Remove Panties At Gunpoint by filleSouriante(f): 7:42am On Nov 22, 2018
Emmzy201:
Ya pant or ya life
Chai..... That angel that directed me to Nigeria is surely in trouble

Leave the Angel alone Biko. Na you choose Nigeria grin grin grin
Re: Pant Robbery In DELSU: Ladies Forced To Remove Panties At Gunpoint by Emmzy201(m): 7:45am On Nov 22, 2018
filleSouriante:

Leave the Angel alone Biko. Na you choose Nigeria grin grin grin
Choose wetin... I swear heaven no go contain our fight
Re: Pant Robbery In DELSU: Ladies Forced To Remove Panties At Gunpoint by Stevo35: 7:46am On Nov 22, 2018
The solution to this menace is for women to stop wearing pants.
Re: Pant Robbery In DELSU: Ladies Forced To Remove Panties At Gunpoint by SeedofDavid: 8:02am On Nov 22, 2018
wear two pants to school. if they block you, give them the fake one and go your way.

on a more serious note this is totally ridiculous. Do they have management in that school?
Re: Pant Robbery In DELSU: Ladies Forced To Remove Panties At Gunpoint by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 22, 2018
lies, all these bloggers sef.
Re: Pant Robbery In DELSU: Ladies Forced To Remove Panties At Gunpoint by LORDofODDS(m): 8:09am On Nov 22, 2018
Deltatoto:
shut up o make u no get problem
Look at this upcoming yahoo boy oo. Make i shut up before Wetin go happen

Re: Pant Robbery In DELSU: Ladies Forced To Remove Panties At Gunpoint by Deltatoto: 8:17am On Nov 22, 2018
LORDofODDS:
Look at this upcoming yahoo boy oo. Make i shut up before Wetin go happen
nawa o I’m a front line politician
Re: Pant Robbery In DELSU: Ladies Forced To Remove Panties At Gunpoint by Ayobami7(m): 8:32am On Nov 22, 2018
na wa o
Re: Pant Robbery In DELSU: Ladies Forced To Remove Panties At Gunpoint by mrsheddy(m): 8:38am On Nov 22, 2018
Operation pantless from now on.
Re: Pant Robbery In DELSU: Ladies Forced To Remove Panties At Gunpoint by toby2(m): 8:40am On Nov 22, 2018
tstx:
Lol... NL FP is now a dumping ground for unconfirmed stories found on facebook... I pity Nairaland.. Someone tell seun that theres a fight going on against fake news ooooo... The way the forum is going soon federal government go close am for encouraging fake news...

bros, this is very true. i have a sis in the school
Re: Pant Robbery In DELSU: Ladies Forced To Remove Panties At Gunpoint by MannieA(f): 9:23am On Nov 22, 2018
yarimo:
Where is videos? undecided

wat do u need videos for? Mtchewwww...if u like believe the story if u like don't ...
you are waiting for video...why did u not go and video it urself.

1 Like

Re: Pant Robbery In DELSU: Ladies Forced To Remove Panties At Gunpoint by MASTERMIND04(m): 9:24am On Nov 22, 2018
MannieA:

wat do u need videos for? Mtchewwww...if u like believe the story if u like don't ...
you are waiting for video...why did u not go and video it urself.
Lol
Re: Pant Robbery In DELSU: Ladies Forced To Remove Panties At Gunpoint by pagimo: 9:56am On Nov 22, 2018
all this things na Yahoo boys handwork.abeg make dey careful
Re: Pant Robbery In DELSU: Ladies Forced To Remove Panties At Gunpoint by Titogbanski: 10:12am On Nov 22, 2018
Paid anti Niger Delta, anti Delta State propaganda!!!!!

The plot to de-market Delta State Continues
Re: Pant Robbery In DELSU: Ladies Forced To Remove Panties At Gunpoint by LockDown69(m): 10:31am On Nov 22, 2018
This is funny as Fvck! grin
Re: Pant Robbery In DELSU: Ladies Forced To Remove Panties At Gunpoint by Brightest04(m): 11:08am On Nov 22, 2018
No problems, soon it will be bra-robbery,
This is very funny,maybe they wants to use it for money ritual

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Painter Kills Grace Ajibola In Ibadan After Finding N2 Million In Her Account / Photo Of A Woman Cut Into Parts (Graphic) / Head Of Man Spotted At Nigeria Vs Atletico Madrid Game That Has Gone Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.