Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,401 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Pant Robbery In DELSU: Ladies Forced To Remove Panties At Gunpoint - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pant Robbery In DELSU: Ladies Forced To Remove Panties At Gunpoint (68915 Views)

Viral Video: Woman Remove Panties And Uses It As Face Mask / Man Caught With Stolen Panties At Oscohtech Ogun, Disguised As Woman / Man Caught Picking Used Sanitary Pads And Pampers In DELSU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pant Robbery In DELSU: Ladies Forced To Remove Panties At Gunpoint by MannieA(f): 11:26am On Nov 22, 2018
Brightest04:
No problems, soon it will be bra-robbery,

This is very funny,maybe they wants to use it for money ritual

ofc na....I'm not understanding u pple o....y would they tell u to off ur pant if they don't want to use it for rituals.... wat were u thinking b4?DAT they want to wear it or use it to self-service
Re: Pant Robbery In DELSU: Ladies Forced To Remove Panties At Gunpoint by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:50am On Nov 22, 2018
tstx:
Lol... NL FP is now a dumping ground for unconfirmed stories found on facebook... I pity Nairaland.. Someone tell seun that theres a fight going on against fake news ooooo... The way the forum is going soon federal government go close am for encouraging fake news...

actually it is. I didn't have to ask before my gf called yesterday to gimme the gist. It's all true.
Re: Pant Robbery In DELSU: Ladies Forced To Remove Panties At Gunpoint by foreshore(m): 12:04pm On Nov 22, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
There is allegedly a new form of robbery that has left students of Delta State University, Abraka - popularly known as DELSU, frightened. 

According to multiple reports, unknown hoodlums are now stopping girls and snatching their panties at gunpoint for reasons best known to them. 

It was also claimed in one of the online reports that some girls are also being forced by the gunmen to urinate in cellophane bags.

The students and residents of Abraka are now calling on the vice-chancellor, state government and security agents to do something about the negative growing trend. 

A student of the institution, Maradeam Osuji, took to Facebook earlier today to write;  Please if you have any female in Delsu(Abraka) drop a prayer for her. A girl was forced to pull off her pant at gun point in Abraka. It's no longer stealing of pants, it's now "Your pant or Your life"...

PS: Elozino even in death you are still loved and forever will be. You have touched the hearts of so many who owe you a lifetime of gratitude. We are not saying goodbye forever but goodbye for now. I pray you find peace and rest wherever you are.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/11/ladies-now-being-forced-to-remove-their-panties-at-gunpoint-in-delsu.html

Shithole state
Re: Pant Robbery In DELSU: Ladies Forced To Remove Panties At Gunpoint by sweetilicious(f): 1:33am On Nov 23, 2018
IamD18:
Girls are becoming more stupid and foolish these days.

If at gunpoint, you are ordered to remove your pant, you remove it nah!

No be the same pant wey hostel boiz don see tire?
It could be used for diabolic stuffs.Common,it's inner wears
Re: Pant Robbery In DELSU: Ladies Forced To Remove Panties At Gunpoint by Konquest: 10:10am On Nov 26, 2018
tstx:
Lol... NL FP is now a dumping ground for unconfirmed stories found on facebook... I pity Nairaland.. Someone tell seun that theres a fight going on against fake news ooooo... The way the forum is going soon federal government go close am for encouraging fake news...
^^^^
^^^^
The moderators should engage in FACT-CHECKS and due diligence
before pushing these kinds of stories on FP... and NOT keep using
the NL FP as a "trash can" for occassional fake news!

Enough said.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of A Woman Cut Into Parts (Graphic) / How The 4 Nigerians Condemned In Indonesia Will Be Killed / Head Of Man Spotted At Nigeria Vs Atletico Madrid Game That Has Gone Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.