Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,522 members, 7,812,633 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

“kiss My Black Surgical Ass”- Tonto Dikeh Spits Fire - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “kiss My Black Surgical Ass”- Tonto Dikeh Spits Fire (447 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Spits Fire Over Comment By Churchill's Wife / 2face: Seeing Alex Ekubo Kiss My Wife, Annie Idibia, How I Feel / "Kiss My Black Surgical Ass" - Tonto Dikeh Slams Her Haters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“kiss My Black Surgical Ass”- Tonto Dikeh Spits Fire by DaMsOn007(m): 11:56pm On Nov 21, 2018
“Kiss my Black Surgical Ass”- Tonto Dikeh Spits Fire

Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh, is in the clap back mood and she is dishing it hot to anyone that crosses her path. Recently, she was dragged by social media users for insinuating that her ex husband, Churchill is a ritualist.

This was in response to a post about a ritualist that was caught wit human parts. According to her, it is the ritual season and ritualists are renewing their vows. She however, says she knows because she ha lived with one.

Those that chose to call her out over the comment, got fierce responses from her. For most of the comments, he however, gave fierce clap backs.

Tonto Dikeh has some words for her critics.

In a new post on her Instagram page, the actress speaks about Nigerians’ dislike for women who have come out of bad situations. She therefore told her targets to kiss her ass. She ain’t cracking, she said.

see more evidence and pix @
http://www.360ng.com.ng/kiss-my-black-surgical-ass-tonto-dikeh-spits-fire/

Re: “kiss My Black Surgical Ass”- Tonto Dikeh Spits Fire by ahnie: 12:25am On Nov 22, 2018
This lady z mouthed grin grin grin

Zero tolerance for rubbish people.
Re: “kiss My Black Surgical Ass”- Tonto Dikeh Spits Fire by neolboy(m): 7:05am On Nov 22, 2018
Don't you have any project that is keeping you busy

(1) (Reply)

Lyta, YBNL Young Star Announce Tour Date (prepares To Visit 9 Secondary Schools) / Despite Arrest Saga, Small Doctor Still Post About His Concert / Davido Vs Wizkid: 8 Reasons Why We Think Wizkid Is Better Than Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.