Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Is There Any Thing Like Fixed Matches - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Is There Any Thing Like Fixed Matches (566 Views)

The Truth About Football, Sport Betting And Fixed Matches That No One Tells You / How Scammers Of Fixed Matches Now Operate / Fixed Matches From Real Source (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any Thing Like Fixed Matches by desertboy1(m): 12:23am On Nov 22, 2018
I knw if you have really been into fixed, you might have been scammed by people who claim to have fixed matches for sale..

Most people don't give up because they still hope that one day they will meet the right source.

And today, these are the kind of people I want to relate with because im not very different from you..
98% of fixed match sellers on Facebook uses scamming as a source of feeding and for their up keep..

They don't have any real match that are fixed..
NOW WHAT IS THE MAIN QUESTION. .
WHERE CAN I GET THE REAL FIXED IF MOST SELLERS ON FACEBOOK ARE FAKE?..

The answer is simple..
SITES.

I have made a lot of research on this topic and I can tell you that they are sites that offer fixed matches
Though most sites are also fake but the real ones has proofs of the match being fixed..

Fixed matches are very scarce and very costly for average individuals like us but if you hope to win large sums of money from fixed matches
Add me on what'sap
Remember I'm not asking you for your money and I don't sell fixed matches..nneither do I have a site that sells matches
But we can work together and get there together.. Its just a matter of time
The more we are, the more close we become in achieving our aim.
THANKS..
Re: Is There Any Thing Like Fixed Matches by Samakus(m): 4:31am On Nov 22, 2018
No need bro. Seeking for fixed match will wreck you for life. Better stick to your predicted games.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Thing Like Fixed Matches by bestpunterever: 8:28am On Nov 22, 2018
It dey, I get one fixed match available in fact na me fixed the game.
U fit pay me 5k? The game is 1500% surest so you all your money on top grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Thing Like Fixed Matches by Nethanel(m): 11:01am On Nov 22, 2018
[color=#990000][/color][i][/i] I know where you can get real fixed matches.

(1) (Reply)

CR7 Becomes The First Ever Player To Reach 100 Champions League Wins / BETFAIR Just Scammed Me... / Globacom Unveils Anthony Joshua As New Icon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.