Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Someone Should Please Help me with a Job Offer. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Someone Should Please Help me with a Job Offer. (280 Views)

Fake Job Offer From UK / Obinna Ukwuani Returns To Nigeria After Turning Down Job Offer In USA / MSc In UK Versus N183k Job Offer: Advice Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Someone Should Please Help me with a Job Offer. by Nobody: 1:12am On Nov 22, 2018
My studying at Institute of Higher Learning was Sour-sweet, but with the hope life will be luke-palatable after school was damn glued to my heart. However, the reverse became the case, as it turned totally bittered, stinging and piercing.

On that faithful day, 25th November, 2015 when I arrived NYSC camp remains a memorable day in my life. In fact everything during my camping and service year was splendid and magnificent. Before my passing out day, I was already given a temp employment on a wee salary with the hope of making it a perm. Instead, the Governor of the State where I served dropped all Corps members retained who were not of Ibo extraction, citing there weren't enough fund to continue the payment of our salaries as a reason for such fib decision. These were Corpers that surpassed what were expected of them by defiling all odds to the admiration of their employers, due to their attention to details and outstanding performance during their service to their fatherland.

Meanwhile, during my short stint of work with the Corporation, I fell in love with a fellow Corper and we got married. This is where the tortures of life began, after my temporary appointment was terminated. I am still speechless not knowing what to do. Life as been hell. Most times I weeps. I do not know what to do, which is why I am here. I earnestly needs help from every one and anywhere. I have done everything possible a jobless man should do to get a job, but all to no avail. Today I am really frustrated, not knowing what to do with my life.

So my fellow Nairalanders, I am using this medium to source for any job help from you all. I have HND in Computer Science, with intermediate skill in web development, in both PHP and Java Web along with frontend technologies. I am also a standalone and desktop application developer as well as computer technician.

I will be very grateful for any job opportunity offer to me. A very big thank you to every Nairalander and a helper as I await positive responses.

Here are my contacts—phone number: 08036913928
; email: osamudiamenimadiyi@gmail.com
Re: Someone Should Please Help me with a Job Offer. by shortgun(m): 1:22am On Nov 22, 2018
Even if you don't know it, you are destined for greatness.
Mark this date, you will be financially stable b4 d end of January.

1 Like

Re: Someone Should Please Help me with a Job Offer. by Nobody: 1:28am On Nov 22, 2018
shortgun:
Even if you don't know it, you are destined for greatness.
Mark this date, you will be financially stable b4 d end of January.
Amen oo. thanks very much bro.

(1) (Reply)

Apply Now: African Leaders Of Tomorrow Project 2019 / Data Analyst/ Evaluator Expert / 7 Steps To Cultivate Your Creativity In 3 Minutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.