Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,402 members, 7,958,166 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:07 AM

7 Steps To Cultivate Your Creativity In 3 Minutes - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 7 Steps To Cultivate Your Creativity In 3 Minutes (292 Views)

How To Become A Data Analyst In 3-months / What Skill I Can I Learn In 3 Months While I Wait For NYSC? / 9 Steps To Take Before Quitting Your Job!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Steps To Cultivate Your Creativity In 3 Minutes by guideempire: 12:05pm On Dec 06, 2018
Being creative can be harder than you think! But it’s a skill that you can easily learn with a bit of practice and a few simple steps.

Boost your creativity with some of the following exercises and see how many new ideas you can cultivate in no time.

1. Be a beginner. Go straight to the basics in something you have never done before. Waterski, crochet or write a poem for the first time and take all the first steps beginners do and ask all the same questions. Then turn around and wonder about your own project and assess it as if seeing it for the first time.

2. Make lists. In order to come up with the best ideas, you have to come up with a lot of ideas. So choose one aspect of your custom logo products and come up with as many variations as you can for that one part – the wilder the better. Some of your ideas will be silly, but maybe there is also your next great concept hidden in the midst.

https://www.guideempire.com/7-steps-to-cultivate-your-creativity-in-3-minutes/

(1) (Reply)

Hamilton LLOYD And Associates Recruitment 2018 Is Out !!! | Apply Now For Free / Lost Your Job Despite Working Hard? / Apply Now: Bourbon Interoil Recruitment 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.