Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Ex-ministers .."Jonathan Lied About Concession Speech"... - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-ministers .."Jonathan Lied About Concession Speech"... (24879 Views)

I'm Shocked To Hear What Buhari’s Ex-Ministers Are Saying About Him - Kukah / Buhari Replaces Ex-Ministers, Sends Nominees List To Senate / Ex-ministers Who Didn’t Make President Buhari’s Cut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-ministers .."Jonathan Lied About Concession Speech"... by Anwons(m): 10:18am On Nov 22, 2018
Honestly, Jonathan disappointed me in that statement. It would have been better said if he had been more diplomatic by only saying some of his ministers advised him not to concede defeat, instead, he called names.

No matter the differences that might have arose between him and his former aids, it's wrong to say that.

Why degrade others while trying to elevate your self locally and internationally?
Re: Ex-ministers .."Jonathan Lied About Concession Speech"... by ogwanogwa: 10:19am On Nov 22, 2018
Former ministers without a single name mentioned. APC e-warriors at work.
Re: Ex-ministers .."Jonathan Lied About Concession Speech"... by danot1030: 10:57am On Nov 22, 2018
Bede2u:
another sick deluded buharideen undecided

Their usual behavior when they lost points in argument, insults and abuse but am not surprised cos there in South yeast it's a common thing slap the elders in the public and wakes up their parents with hard kick
Re: Ex-ministers .."Jonathan Lied About Concession Speech"... by tammie24: 10:57am On Nov 22, 2018
Bede2u:
I find it stupid that a thread with nameless sources has attracted bmcs in large numbers to come and masturbate. They occupy the entire front page insulting gej without any logical reason.

Gej wrote a book about his moment. He and only him can know wat was going on in his mind. And as he wrote in the book, he only said that while others were profering different solutions, he made up his mind to calm things and call buhari. That he did. It wasnt okonjo or another that forced him to call buhari.

Gej is a gentleman that has no equal in apc. Was it about amechi's threat of forming a paralel govt if apc lost? Was it buhari's threat of igniting violence if he loses? Was it obj's shameless antics? Was it oba lagoon's threat of killing igbos if ambode loses? Or el rufai's threat of killing soldiers who killed fulani criminals?

Gej redefined nigerian's democracy in 2015 while buhari truncated it in 1984. Those are the only facts
you read my mind

useless BMCs

the whole front page o

at 2:30am fa!

2 Likes

Re: Ex-ministers .."Jonathan Lied About Concession Speech"... by Mysselff2: 11:07am On Nov 22, 2018
SpearHead:

One thing I have noticed is that BMCs will agree on their Whatsapp group to create a thread and then launch an attack almost the same time...
So whenever you see them in numbers masturbate on a thread as this, just know its their latest Whatsapp agreement. Useless shameless 30k followers

You are right my guy

1 Like

Re: Ex-ministers .."Jonathan Lied About Concession Speech"... by jaxxy(m): 11:20am On Nov 22, 2018
modath:

Jonathan should have let the lie of him being the "Greatest Democrat in the world" lipsrsealed carry on but cos of his innate foolishness & needless need for attention, he has exposed himself....

Only fools believe El No shoe conceded on his own, his Obama interference rant was enough pointed that he knew better than to try himself.

Jonathan isn’t lying bt he’s definitely not saying the whole truth. I believe Sm not all of his ministers tried to persuade him not to concede especially diezani and a few others. Jonathan conceded based on pressure on him bt I know for a Fact Jonathan himself was ready and willing to concede.

There were many pro and against forces/voices at work In Aso Rock. Orubebe’s act wasn’t Jonathan’s idea bt he might have been aware.

Jonathan may be clueless to smtngs bt he remains a Democratic hero.
Re: Ex-ministers .."Jonathan Lied About Concession Speech"... by Deepthoughts: 11:23am On Nov 22, 2018
[quote author=modath post=73189103][/quote] Those Minister should just write their own books n state their accounts of events as they happened n let's compare n contrast at least the actors are alive, yesterday somebody tried to lie that Johnathan named ngozi,chidoka n others as those who adviced him not to concede now this report is reporting otherwise, what I know for sure is Johnathan is a blessed man, enemies are just labouring in vain.
Re: Ex-ministers .."Jonathan Lied About Concession Speech"... by poiZon: 11:23am On Nov 22, 2018
modath:

Jonathan should have let the lie of him being the "Greatest Democrat in the world" lipsrsealed carry on but cos of his innate foolishness & needless need for attention, he has exposed himself....

Only fools believe El No shoe conceded on his own, his Obama interference rant was enough pointed that he knew better than to try himself.
these ministers no get names?

i dont get it, okonjo n others lied in their memos that they pressured gej to conceed defeat, now gej don release him own say na lie that those people actually pressured him to contest the election result n u r here castigating him.
gej isnt like buhari that will refer people to the dead for reference.
its meant for okonjo who is alive to do the needful n sue.

stop ur buffonery
Re: Ex-ministers .."Jonathan Lied About Concession Speech"... by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 22, 2018
Re: Ex-ministers .."Jonathan Lied About Concession Speech"... by MadamExcellency: 11:55am On Nov 22, 2018
These BMC recruits from Lagos- Ibadan axis are just shameless and obdurate.

Look at how a sourceless story made their night. Can you imagine a group congregating by 2am in the night to launch a baseless political attack on a man who is not on the ballot?

What a bunch of aggrieved follows without peace punishing themselves because of someone who knows nothing about their existence.

Some people just sold their happiness for nothing. What a pity.

1 Like

Re: Ex-ministers .."Jonathan Lied About Concession Speech"... by Ayobami7(m): 12:03pm On Nov 22, 2018
OK
Re: Ex-ministers .."Jonathan Lied About Concession Speech"... by mechanics(m): 12:34pm On Nov 22, 2018
I wonder, too many questions to answer.
Re: Ex-ministers .."Jonathan Lied About Concession Speech"... by Jahwinaboy(m): 4:49pm On Nov 22, 2018
if GEJ had refused, NAIRALANDERS/ members might not be this plenty. Peace is priceless. We expected alot from GEJ but God knows best
Re: Ex-ministers .."Jonathan Lied About Concession Speech"... by philip3(m): 7:38pm On Dec 21, 2018
Metuh:

sh

Hi
Re: Ex-ministers .."Jonathan Lied About Concession Speech"... by philip3(m): 7:44pm On Dec 21, 2018
modath:

Jonathan.
Re: Ex-ministers .."Jonathan Lied About Concession Speech"... by modath(f): 8:05pm On Dec 21, 2018
[quote author=philip3 post=74058009][/quote]..

BUHARi
Re: Ex-ministers .."Jonathan Lied About Concession Speech"... by Chukalemon(m): 10:21am On Jun 25, 2019
This reason why goodluck Jonathan was been proscribed as coward by the ipob leader nnamdi kanu is that he is too much afraid of the northerner. by allowing attahiru jega be the inec chairman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Yahaya Bello's Branded Drugs Spotted In Kogi (Photos) / Oil Nears $56, FG May Reintroduce Fuel Subsidy / Herdsmen Attack: How Nigerian Newspapers Mislead Readers With Foreign Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.