Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Peace Of Jerusalem - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Peace Of Jerusalem (939 Views)

What Happened To The Walking Dead Of Jerusalem? / Pray For The Peace Of Jerusalem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Peace Of Jerusalem by Aduks(f): 11:03am On Apr 12, 2007
This is my task & yours, let us pray for the peace of Jerusalem, Nigeria is our own Jerusalem let us pray for Her peace.
Bible says, Upon Mount zion there shall be deliverance and holiness &  the house of Jacob shall possess their possession, Its time we rise up and possess what belongs to us as a nation, we can make changes with our prayers.

Shalom!
Re: Peace Of Jerusalem by batu: 1:31pm On Apr 12, 2007
Aduks:

This is my task & yours, let us pray for the peace of Jerusalem, Nigeria is our own Jerusalem let us pray for Her peace.
Bible says, Upon Mount zion there shall be deliverance and holiness & the house of Jacob shall possess their possession, Its time we rise up and possess what belongs to us as a nation, we can make changes with our prayers.
Shalom!

@my dear Aduks,
I beg to differ with you. Nigeria is NOT our own Jerusalem; Nigeria is our country and Jerusalem is Jerusalem. When the Lord God said through the psalmists in psalm 122 vs 6 that : "Pray for the peace of Jerusalem, they shall prosper that bless you." He was not asking you to pray for your country but to pray for the peace of Jerusalem in Israel literarily. It is the city of the most high God and christ is coming back to rule the world from Jerusalem. '"The (whole) earth is the Lord and the fullness therein." (Psalm 24) Therefore, we should pray for our country Nigeria as citizens of Nigeria because it belongs to the living God and He has made us it's citizen to do his will for the nation; and as Christians we should also pray for the peace of Zion or Jerusalem. God bless!

(1) (Reply)

A Man That Has The Earth As His Footstool! / Songs Of Intimate Worship By Slater Armstrong! / Ogun Varsity Christain Alumni Fellowship(ovcaf): Read Me:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.