Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,512 members, 7,812,592 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Davido Celebrates Birthday With His 2nd Daughter And Baby Mama In Atlanta - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Celebrates Birthday With His 2nd Daughter And Baby Mama In Atlanta (1045 Views)

Toyin Abraham Flaunts Wedding Ring, Tells Fan "No Baby Mama In My Family" / Oba Elegushi At Davido's 26th Birthday Dinner, Davido's 2nd Daughter Spotted / Hailey Veronica Adeleke's 1st Birthday: Davido Celebrates His 2nd Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Celebrates Birthday With His 2nd Daughter And Baby Mama In Atlanta by Amagite3(f): 7:13am On Nov 22, 2018
Singer Davido turned 26 yesterday, and he celebrated with his 2nd daughter Hailey, his baby mama Amanda and few family and friends in Atlanta.

The singer who is currently in Atlanta will be back in Lagos for a bigger birthday party on Friday, November 23rd. 

Watch video from the birthday dinner here; https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/11/davido-celebrates-birthday-with-his-2nd-daughter-and-baby-mama-in-atlanta.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Davido Celebrates Birthday With His 2nd Daughter And Baby Mama In Atlanta by thorpido(m): 7:18am On Nov 22, 2018
The pikin dey do like say he no sabi am.
Re: Davido Celebrates Birthday With His 2nd Daughter And Baby Mama In Atlanta by haykes(m): 7:18am On Nov 22, 2018
Noted, but Buhari sorry jubrin must hear this
Re: Davido Celebrates Birthday With His 2nd Daughter And Baby Mama In Atlanta by cenaman(m): 7:20am On Nov 22, 2018
When him come naija him go be with iya imade.... yeyebrity
Re: Davido Celebrates Birthday With His 2nd Daughter And Baby Mama In Atlanta by youngberry001(m): 7:22am On Nov 22, 2018
Cute girl kiss

HBD davido.
Re: Davido Celebrates Birthday With His 2nd Daughter And Baby Mama In Atlanta by internationalman(m): 7:49am On Nov 22, 2018
So this boy can just wake up any morning in Nigeria and decide to go and unplug his second phone he left on the charger 3 days ago in USA...

It's OK oh.

Re: Davido Celebrates Birthday With His 2nd Daughter And Baby Mama In Atlanta by praizblog: 7:58am On Nov 22, 2018
My news

(1) (Reply)

Yvonne Nelson calls John Dumelo a fool over Instagram post / I Prayed For The Life I Live Now-chika Ike / Anita Joseph Shares Bathtub Video With Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.