Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,792 members, 7,813,621 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

At 30, I Was Broke & Living With My Mother – Iroko TV CEO Shares Success Story - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / At 30, I Was Broke & Living With My Mother – Iroko TV CEO Shares Success Story (2102 Views)

Wizkid Appreciates Wande Coal For Letting Him Stay In His Room When He Was Broke / Tunde Ednut: "I Had A Crush On Juliet Ibrahim, But I Was Broke Then" (Throwback) / Ofu Obekpa Who Featured In 'Captain America' Shares Success Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At 30, I Was Broke & Living With My Mother – Iroko TV CEO Shares Success Story by Akinblogdotcom: 1:41am On Aug 27, 2021
The CEO of popular Iroko TV, Jason Njoku has warned many young Nigerians who are always eager to achieve a particular feat before clocking 30.

According to a post shared via the microblogging platform Twitter, the business mogul stated that the pressure for youths who are less than 30 years to succeed is very unusual.

Mr. Jason Njoku said when he was 30, he was very broke and still living in her mother’s house.

The media personality also revealed that all he had in his life then was just his second-hand laptop and 10 Iroko TV failure to his name, but that didn’t make him stop from achieving greatness.

He wrote:

The pressure for <30 years to succeed these days is so strange. So unnecessary. At 30, I was dead broke living in my mum’s house. No girlfriend & Zero assets. Just me my 2nd hand desktop & @irokotv 10 failures to my name but the man did I enjoy those early years in the world. Enjoy sha.

SEE MORE >>> https://www.akinblog.com/at-30-i-was-broke-living-with-my-mother-iroko-tv-ceo-shares-success-story/
Re: At 30, I Was Broke & Living With My Mother – Iroko TV CEO Shares Success Story by TossTos: 1:50am On Aug 27, 2021
10 Irokotv failures ? .. that is to say , 10 subscribers , if I am not mistaken ..
Well , I celebrate you and please thank your Mom o , she tried ..
Re: At 30, I Was Broke & Living With My Mother – Iroko TV CEO Shares Success Story by suffering: 1:53am On Aug 27, 2021
Which means he already put work into action at the time. He wasn't broke at home accessing Nairaland like the lot here.

4 Likes

Re: At 30, I Was Broke & Living With My Mother – Iroko TV CEO Shares Success Story by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 27, 2021
cool
Re: At 30, I Was Broke & Living With My Mother – Iroko TV CEO Shares Success Story by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 27, 2021
No girlfriend & Zero assets.

No distraction, he meant.
Re: At 30, I Was Broke & Living With My Mother – Iroko TV CEO Shares Success Story by heniford2: 11:09am On Aug 27, 2021
Everyone with his super story of suffering who we go ask
Re: At 30, I Was Broke & Living With My Mother – Iroko TV CEO Shares Success Story by otomatic(m): 12:20pm On Aug 27, 2021
TossTos:
10 Irokotv failures ? .. that is to say , 10 subscribers , if I am not mistaken ..
Well , I celebrate you and please thank your Mom o , she tried ..

Not 10 subscribers, haba. More like 10 failed attempts at launching IrokoTv

2 Likes

Re: At 30, I Was Broke & Living With My Mother – Iroko TV CEO Shares Success Story by LikeAking: 12:50pm On Aug 27, 2021
Nice one from my boss.
Re: At 30, I Was Broke & Living With My Mother – Iroko TV CEO Shares Success Story by mytime24(f): 4:27pm On Aug 27, 2021
Motivational speaker,

Mayb u no get shoe sef like....... lipsrsealed
Re: At 30, I Was Broke & Living With My Mother – Iroko TV CEO Shares Success Story by TossTos: 3:14pm On Aug 28, 2021
otomatic:

Not 10 subscribers, haba. More like 10 failed attempts at launching IrokoTv
Okay
I thought subscribers

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Trouble On Twitter As A Fly Was Caged In An Ozubulu Man’s Warehouse / Kelly Rowland Hated Her Dark Skin But Later Embraced It Because Of Beyonces Mom / Shocker! Woman Causing Divorce Between Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Wife Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.