Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

Atiku Floors Buhari In Buhari Supporter’s Poll’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Floors Buhari In Buhari Supporter’s Poll’ (40036 Views)

Atiku Floors Buhari In Taraba / Atiku Floors Buhari In Governor Ambode’s Ward / Atiku Floors Buhari Inside Aso Rock Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Buhari Supporter’s Poll’ by kollinz1234(m): 10:58am On Nov 22, 2018
grin
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Buhari Supporter’s Poll’ by Alexis11: 10:58am On Nov 22, 2018
Real voters are not on twitter. grin

Most of the people on twitter will be on that same twitter on election day asking for updates at various polling units.
grin
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Buhari Supporter’s Poll’ by Abdul9025(m): 10:58am On Nov 22, 2018
Check the handle first....
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Buhari Supporter’s Poll’ by id911(m): 10:59am On Nov 22, 2018
Atiku all the way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Buhari Supporter’s Poll’ by superlanny(m): 10:59am On Nov 22, 2018
this fake news that was posted last week.
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Buhari Supporter’s Poll’ by comedynaija: 10:59am On Nov 22, 2018
The war is getting hot ooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Buhari Supporter’s Poll’ by michoim(m): 11:00am On Nov 22, 2018
PDP never cease to amaze me. And their lies are so blatant that even the deaf can hear them and run away for his dear life...

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Buhari Supporter’s Poll’ by Bgetto: 11:01am On Nov 22, 2018
PDP hmmm
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Buhari Supporter’s Poll’ by Smile4daddy(m): 11:01am On Nov 22, 2018
Forget all this online polls where we have the Miserable supporters of PDP with no PVC.

Am still gaming if you are ready, qoute me.

On 2019, not only that PMB will win, he will win BIG.

If anyone here doubts it, I’m ready to put down N100k against his/her N50k, we give to Seun for safe keeping. After the election, my win will go to needy members of this forum. If you’re game, quote me and let’s do it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Buhari Supporter’s Poll’ by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 22, 2018
selectedhero:

Typical reaction from a zombie. If Buhari had won you would have said 'this is the true reflection of the people's will'. Atiku go chop una eye. Una no go only cry fowl but cry monkey.

Even if we see atiku robbing Central Banks gold vault. We go still vote am. Away with your criminal
Even if buhari won, I would tell it is fake. Buhari cannot floor Atiku with 98% to just 2%.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Buhari Supporter’s Poll’ by adisabarber(m): 11:02am On Nov 22, 2018
Abdul9025:
Check the handle first....

https://twitter.com/buhari42019
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Buhari Supporter’s Poll’ by PresidentAtiku(m): 11:03am On Nov 22, 2018
shadelek:
If elections are to be won on social media, fayemi would have lost the gubernatorial election in Ekiti state. If you know you know
Did he win?
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Buhari Supporter’s Poll’ by omoiyalayi(m): 11:05am On Nov 22, 2018
That is not president buhari account
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Buhari Supporter’s Poll’ by papiwyte(m): 11:06am On Nov 22, 2018
For me too I stand with BUHRI till 2023 tongue tongue tongue tongue

I smell lies form ipob and d atikulites

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Buhari Supporter’s Poll’ by veraponpo(m): 11:07am On Nov 22, 2018
self deceit. An Atiku's supporter created a page and did online poll.

You thought we are all foolish? grin grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Buhari Supporter’s Poll’ by VicHots(f): 11:09am On Nov 22, 2018
Which supporters?
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Buhari Supporter’s Poll’ by jrusky(m): 11:09am On Nov 22, 2018
Afamed:
liar

I know it would be a lie to you but when all posted Buhari flogged Atiku to 3rd place last week you were among the first to jumped here vomiting pooh.

I'm not a fan of online stunt all I'm.waiting for is maybe Nigeria will retain hell fire as their option to live with uncertain identity president called real Buhari or plastic Buhari or vote for freedom.from hell fire it's what I'm.waiting for.
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Buhari Supporter’s Poll’ by shadelek(m): 11:09am On Nov 22, 2018
PresidentAtiku:
Did he win?
Go and find out
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Buhari Supporter’s Poll’ by Officialpdpnig: 11:10am On Nov 22, 2018
A freshly created twitter handle immediately creates a poll within its first 2 comments and over 10k people vote and nobody knew when the poll began and when it ended.

Only thing people saw was "poll has ended" and you call it a poll.

When you see a scam twitter poll you know

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Buhari Supporter’s Poll’ by omokab: 11:14am On Nov 22, 2018
Please show us the page as it was shown when atikuloot lose the one done by his supporters. To claim it was a fabricated one, a poll created by pmb supporters can never score just only one percent.
So, try again later!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Buhari Supporter’s Poll’ by Officialpdpnig: 11:15am On Nov 22, 2018
ochejoseph:
The promoters of Buhari for President are currently biting their fingers and leaking their wounds after a poll they conducted for their principal horribly went wrong.

The Poll which was conducted by the support Group Buhari for 2019 had 10, 496 respondents and ended with Atiku Abubakar of the Peoples Democratic Party coasting home with Whopping 98% of the votes while General Buhari the current present ended up with an abysmal 1% of the votes despite the votes being conducted by an APC twitter handle Buhari42019.

Source: https://twitter.com/buhari42019/status/1064613458484883456?s=21

This was actually done to serve as a morale booster by an Atiku faithful.

All online polls now done by Atiku handlers or supporters he has been loosing back to back with wide margins so his people now chose to do a scam poll so he would win.

Na their way

Below is the true reflection of the people to Atiku even on his own supporters genuine handles

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Buhari Supporter’s Poll’ by philipstanley(m): 11:15am On Nov 22, 2018
Hehe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Buhari Supporter’s Poll’ by calyto: 11:15am On Nov 22, 2018
Be decieving yourself. This account was opened in November by an Atikulate. You can go back to his timeline to confirm. Ogunlesi talked about him 2 days ago

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Buhari Supporter’s Poll’ by BabaO2: 11:16am On Nov 22, 2018
ochejoseph:
The promoters of Buhari for President are currently biting their fingers and leaking their wounds after a poll they conducted for their principal horribly went wrong.

The Poll which was conducted by the support Group Buhari for 2019 had 10, 496 respondents and ended with Atiku Abubakar of the Peoples Democratic Party coasting home with Whopping 98% of the votes while General Buhari the current present ended up with an abysmal 1% of the votes despite the votes being conducted by an APC twitter handle Buhari42019.

Source: https://twitter.com/buhari42019/status/1064613458484883456?s=21
ok, continue the celebration. TradeMoni, iyaloja and their followers no dey vote on internet

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Buhari Supporter’s Poll’ by GenFunction: 11:16am On Nov 22, 2018
dem never chi chom chin
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Buhari Supporter’s Poll’ by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 22, 2018
shadelek:
If elections are to be won on social media, fayemi would have lost the gubernatorial election in Ekiti state. If you know you know
DID APC REALLY WIN EKITI AND OSUN
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Buhari Supporter’s Poll’ by Officialpdpnig: 11:19am On Nov 22, 2018
felines:

DID APC REALLY WIN EKITI AND OSUN

Yes and the last 3 bye elections too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Buhari Supporter’s Poll’ by efighter: 11:20am On Nov 22, 2018
The over 15 million Almajaris who have been voting for Buhari since 2003 are not on Social Media. Also, INEC does not count votes on Social Media.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Buhari Supporter’s Poll’ by edupedia: 11:20am On Nov 22, 2018
servercodes001:
Lies

So the account was solely followed by atiku fans
only 105 people chose buhari(in his fans account)
Which kind of unrealistic poll is this

Whoever believes this has a low I.Q

....I can now see why the constant lies and daily deceit will lead to a very heavy defeat for Atiku next Febuhari....they keep deceiving themselves on social media while regularly losing elections throughout 2018...imagine wanting to put a locally recognized thief and internationally recognized crook in Aso Rock

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Buhari Supporter’s Poll’ by kernel001: 11:20am On Nov 22, 2018
servercodes001:
Lies

So the account was solely followed by atiku fans
only 105 people chose buhari(in his fans account)
Which kind of unrealistic poll is this

Whoever believes this has a low I.Q

You need memory card for your brain.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Appoints 3 Youth Members Into Its Board Of Trustees (photos) / Nnamdi Kanu And His Mumu Parade / Nyesom Wike's 50th Birthday Party: Fayose, Secondus, Akpabio Attend (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.