Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,579 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

Atiku Floors Buhari In Buhari Supporter’s Poll’ - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Floors Buhari In Buhari Supporter’s Poll’ (40040 Views)

Atiku Floors Buhari In Taraba / Atiku Floors Buhari In Governor Ambode’s Ward / Atiku Floors Buhari Inside Aso Rock Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Buhari Supporter’s Poll’ by de1de1SnrAd: 3:24pm On Nov 22, 2018
YouthsPC0:

Typical zombiism

When they created the logo and Buhari tweeted the logo it was thier own

Once Reno busted thier lies Keyamo came out to say the logo was designed by PDP

If they had won this poll the handle would have being thiers but immediately they lost it is fake

APC is a disease

whoa! you are so fantastic at analysis. Just that it did not change the fact that this is hogwash! Lie.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Buhari Supporter’s Poll’ by Alexis11: 3:28pm On Nov 22, 2018
Karatum:

My useless father should shut up.

It's alright dear.
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Buhari Supporter’s Poll’ by berrystunn(m): 3:31pm On Nov 22, 2018
deomelo:

Why not just educate us..

Religion, tribalism , and eye service with hardship play a major role in Nigeria election.

2019 vote in North will be shared, btw Buhari, and Atiku,
Same thing in SW

But will not be the same in SE and SS.

Mind you Buhari will not get one vote from shiit Muslim
They're over 5 to 10 million of them ,

Btw 1 to 2 million will vote for sure.

The handwriting is everywhere..
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Buhari Supporter’s Poll’ by Basher8583: 3:37pm On Nov 22, 2018
KikBuhari2Daura:
Buhari is not just incompetent he is a serial looser

Buhari is not just nepotistic he is a religious bigot

Buhari is not just clueless he glorifies glorifies cluelessness

Buhari not only support killer herdsmen he celebrates the killing of shites

Buhari was a 2015 mistake that must never be repeated

Do kill ya self on Buhari. Abi him flog your papa for jumping queue in 1983?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Buhari Supporter’s Poll’ by Belluchii: 3:40pm On Nov 22, 2018
Fake news everywhere, this particular post has no element of truth in it. the presidency has come out to clear the air on this. There is no story in this post.
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Buhari Supporter’s Poll’ by Belluchii: 3:41pm On Nov 22, 2018
Fake news everywhere, this particular post has no element of truth in it. the presidency has come out to clear the air on this. There is no story in this post.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Buhari Supporter’s Poll’ by olajizz01(m): 3:55pm On Nov 22, 2018
KikBuhari2Daura:
Buhari is not just incompetent he is a serial looser

Buhari is not just nepotistic he is a religious bigot

Buhari is not just clueless he glorifies glorifies cluelessness

Buhari not only support killer herdsmen he celebrates the killing of shites

Buhari was a 2015 mistake that must never be repeated

A serial loser just like your Atiku,Atiku is even a grand loser not ordinary serial loser, that's why he is jumping from one party to another,I believe he will still jump out of PDP after February 2019

1 Like

Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Buhari Supporter’s Poll’ by steperone(m): 3:56pm On Nov 22, 2018
YouthsPC0:

Hmmmmmm

A typical Buhari supporter is a Lai Mohammed Disciple who takes lies for breakfast , propaganda for lunch and falacy for dinner.

When you see lies you wont recognize same

You are the one being blinded by sentiments, this are facts not fiction, an account with less than 80 followers pulling votes of 10, 000 people within 3 days, haba! This is common sense na...

1 Like

Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Buhari Supporter’s Poll’ by Pat4321: 4:25pm On Nov 22, 2018
Northerners don't talk they acts, southerners are social media talk talk, no action. Wait and see the election in the North.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Buhari Supporter’s Poll’ by Pat4321: 4:26pm On Nov 22, 2018
Smile4daddy:
Forget all this online polls where we have the Miserable supporters of PDP with no PVC.

Am still gaming if you are ready, qoute me.

On 2019, not only that PMB will win, he will win BIG.

If anyone here doubts it, I’m ready to put down N100k against his/her N50k, we give to Seun for safe keeping. After the election, my win will go to needy members of this forum. If you’re game, quote me and let’s do it.
Even here Buhari lost
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Buhari Supporter’s Poll’ by Officialpdpnig: 4:48pm On Nov 22, 2018
Pat4321:

Even here Buhari lost

View the attached and see how Atiku lost on a very credible poll conducted on his strong supporters pages

1 Like

Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Buhari Supporter’s Poll’ by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 22, 2018
Alexis11:

My father is an asshole.

No wonder you behave like one
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Buhari Supporter’s Poll’ by penearth(m): 5:56pm On Nov 22, 2018
greatest LIE ever in Nigeria history!!!!!!
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Buhari Supporter’s Poll’ by Adefemiaderoju1: 5:59pm On Nov 22, 2018
No person in his/her right thinking should vote for any of this two criminally minded people they are bird of the same feather that don't have anything to offer the masses
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Buhari Supporter’s Poll’ by dukekingsley(m): 6:35pm On Nov 22, 2018
Amara
Hold something
Some people can lie even when burning in hell fire
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Buhari Supporter’s Poll’ by Grayxme: 6:45pm On Nov 22, 2018
Fake news everywhere, its good that the presidency has come out to clear this issue. Nothing like that ever came up. this is just a strategy to mislead the public.
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Buhari Supporter’s Poll’ by Generalli: 7:31pm On Nov 22, 2018
Please some1 should send the link here, I want to vote Atiku before Buhari will arrest the link.... grin grin grin grin
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Buhari Supporter’s Poll’ by isht689: 8:19pm On Nov 22, 2018
only gullible once can be deceived.
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Buhari Supporter’s Poll’ by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 22, 2018
ochejoseph:
The promoters of Buhari for President are currently biting their fingers and leaking their wounds after a poll they conducted for their principal horribly went wrong.

The Poll which was conducted by the support Group Buhari for 2019 had 10, 496 respondents and ended with Atiku Abubakar of the Peoples Democratic Party coasting home with Whopping 98% of the votes while General Buhari the current present ended up with an abysmal 1% of the votes despite the votes being conducted by an APC twitter handle Buhari42019.

Source: https://twitter.com/buhari42019/status/1064613458484883456?s=21
This result is suspicious as it doesn't portray the true state of Nigerians. Are you telling me that certain percentage didn't go to PMB?. How come Oby and Duke has 0%?.
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Buhari Supporter’s Poll’ by Alexis11: 10:56pm On Nov 22, 2018
Karatum:

I'm a product of rape. My mother is very miserable.
No wonder. Pele.
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Buhari Supporter’s Poll’ by opribo(m): 7:03am On Nov 23, 2018
It was not a mistake atall, every sane person knows that it was an irony and a huge mistake we the citizens of Nigeria made to vote in a man who has nothing whatsoever to add to our lives as president.

No education of note, no laurels, no money, no tangible achievement, no personal development, no nothing other than the sai babarians and cow owners alias miyetti allah apologist.

Let me see how we will open our eyes this time around and enter bush.

Atiku is the man for the job. He will deliver I can vouch for that. He is ready to make it real in Nigeria. Get ready to be proud Nigerians again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Xenophobia: NANS Gives MTN, Multichoice, Shoprite, Stanbic IBTC 7 Days To Leave / David Umahi Inspects The Abuja-Kaduna-Kano Road / The Sad Story Of Marilyn Ogar- The Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.