Stats: 3,194,159 members, 7,953,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:22 PM

Four Most Powerful Offices In Nigeria,muslims Occupies 3 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Four Most Powerful Offices In Nigeria,muslims Occupies 3 (1805 Views)

If Obi Had Won Nigeria Muslims May Faced What Gaza Is Currently Facing - Omokri / 3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos / Community Kicks As Retired DIG Occupies DPO’s Lodge For 20 Years (2) (3) (4)

Four Most Powerful Offices In Nigeria,muslims Occupies 3 by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 22, 2018
The president Muslim
Vice president Christian
Senate President muslim
Leader of house of representatives muslim.

Atiku needs to change things when he gets elected

Re: Four Most Powerful Offices In Nigeria,muslims Occupies 3 by blackboy(m): 10:26am On Nov 22, 2018
Mentality that is the problem of Nigeria. Let there be justice. Rule of law and a good police force. Respect and rule of law and due process
Re: Four Most Powerful Offices In Nigeria,muslims Occupies 3 by Mynd44: 10:33am On Nov 22, 2018
Speaker of the house of Reps Dogara is a Christian.

Re: Four Most Powerful Offices In Nigeria,muslims Occupies 3 by GOFRONT(m): 10:35am On Nov 22, 2018

Re: Four Most Powerful Offices In Nigeria,muslims Occupies 3 by carammel(f): 10:53am On Nov 22, 2018
Enlighten yourselves, no you will not bother.
Yakubu Dogara is a Christain from Bauchi state.

Re: Four Most Powerful Offices In Nigeria,muslims Occupies 3 by obonujoker(m): 11:00am On Nov 22, 2018
Honestly Nigeria is not ready for change and healthy development if we are still battling religion and tribalism wahala....

Let's keep wasting our time
Re: Four Most Powerful Offices In Nigeria,muslims Occupies 3 by gurunlocker: 11:01am On Nov 22, 2018
Edodefender:
The president Muslim
Vice president Christian
Senate President muslim

Speaker is a Christian.... I don't know why most people don't use their brain, must everything be about religion?

I won't be surprised if Somalia get better than Nigeria in the next 15 years and we as a country will still be here despite our huge resources.

Religion is a major problem that doesn't let this country move forward.

Re: Four Most Powerful Offices In Nigeria,muslims Occupies 3 by Aaronzy: 11:16am On Nov 22, 2018
The speaker is a christian joor.. Or did dae muslims also occupy ur sense?

Re: Four Most Powerful Offices In Nigeria,muslims Occupies 3 by respect80(m): 11:48am On Nov 22, 2018
Aaronzy:
The speaker is a christian joor.. Or did dae muslims also occupy ur sense?
Just watch how the op will not be sorry for his ignorance. I wonder how people go weird about common knowledge despite how helpful Google has proven to be

Re: Four Most Powerful Offices In Nigeria,muslims Occupies 3 by ndaman25: 11:58am On Nov 22, 2018
some plp has fish brain
Re: Four Most Powerful Offices In Nigeria,muslims Occupies 3 by adetayo234: 12:10pm On Nov 22, 2018
GOFRONT:

Buhari is a proven thief

Re: Four Most Powerful Offices In Nigeria,muslims Occupies 3 by deleo16(m): 12:16pm On Nov 22, 2018
Instead of u Op to download Nigeria consitution and ready and study who cares if they are traditional worshipper as long as right of citizen is respected and they at leadership position are held accountable for every single penny spent especially the budget FIGHT for the right course,have u aks your representative over there the right questions that's what you should be looking out for just like SERAP and Tracka corruption know no religion or are there no Christian in buhari Govt

Re: Four Most Powerful Offices In Nigeria,muslims Occupies 3 by Gryffindor09(m): 12:17pm On Nov 22, 2018
What Iz It? What do we want as a country? we say "ONE NIGERIA" Yet you hear people like this coming up with religious pool, Yet these 4 people Are EQUALLY SUCKIN US DRY. Fashola says Southwest should vote so they can get Presidency in 2019, Yet all arms of government from the 6 region are EQUALLY SUCKIN US DRY. Southeast say vote Atiku to ensure Presidency goes to the SE. Yet all Politicians from the 6 region and from the 2 parties (PDP and APC) are EQUALLY SUCKIN US DRY. What are we doing to ourselves? Trying to get visiting (Tourist) visa so we can claim "i Don run" so we fix dey in one cheap, forgotten room in US, UK, Canada or what ever to insult ourselves over tribal or religious (divide and conquer strategy which the white used against us) BS. I guess God and the devil have long forgotten Africa.

Re: Four Most Powerful Offices In Nigeria,muslims Occupies 3 by Bede2u(m): 12:32pm On Nov 22, 2018
gurunlocker:

Speaker is a Christian.... I don't know why most people don't use their brain, must everything be about religion?

I won't be surprised if Somalia get better than Nigeria in the next 15 years and we as a country will still be here despite our huge resources.

Religion is a major problem that doesn't let this country move forward.
so lets divide na. Kolewerk
Re: Four Most Powerful Offices In Nigeria,muslims Occupies 3 by yarimo(m): 1:08pm On Nov 22, 2018
See as you just they mumu yourself for public forum. YAKUBU DOGARA The speaker house of reps is a Christian
Edodefender:
The president Muslim
Vice president Christian
Senate President muslim

Re: Four Most Powerful Offices In Nigeria,muslims Occupies 3 by Roger3D(m): 3:15pm On Nov 22, 2018
I never knew Edo people had mumus like this. I thought it was only the Igbos grin

Analysis: If Kano Hisbah Can Destroy Alcohol Then Benue Can Destroy Cows / APC Rally In Lagos State (viewers Decretion Strongly Advised) / Lol! APC Twitter Handle @APCNigeria Refers To Buhari As FORMER PRESIDENT