Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Students Who Took Examination Cheating To Another Level - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Students Who Took Examination Cheating To Another Level (86522 Views)

Two TASUED Students Who Took Sniper Die / 5 Categories Of Students Who Will Benefit From ASUU Strike / Bowen University Students Who Fought, Sent Out Of Their Hostel (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Students Who Took Examination Cheating To Another Level by deebrownneymar: 8:49pm On Nov 22, 2018
Wow. The 1st pic tho may not be so effective.
Re: Students Who Took Examination Cheating To Another Level by BiGVEEN58(m): 8:49pm On Nov 22, 2018
encryptjay:
You've got to fear the guy who came up with the last pic. Just use Pepsi design or any of these popular drinks on the right bottle and you're good to go grin

Nah person wey nr fit read wan design that one? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Students Who Took Examination Cheating To Another Level by KingSango(m): 8:56pm On Nov 22, 2018
grayht:
grin

Amazing talents!

Less trouble to study. Talent is the easy way out which includes remembering your subject in real world trials. Even getting a high test score doesn't determine talent if it fails in the real world. cool
Re: Students Who Took Examination Cheating To Another Level by spencekat(m): 8:57pm On Nov 22, 2018
The time spent in scribbling these can be used to study.
Re: Students Who Took Examination Cheating To Another Level by Ishilove: 9:04pm On Nov 22, 2018
That calculator and dreadlocks format shocked me to the bones. shocked
Re: Students Who Took Examination Cheating To Another Level by paix(m): 9:04pm On Nov 22, 2018
Doctors and engineers produced through this process is a disaster waiting to happen.

1 Like

Re: Students Who Took Examination Cheating To Another Level by Fhowe: 9:05pm On Nov 22, 2018
Don’t Bleep with some peeps when it comes to expo even if they see the leaked question papers one year to the exam day they will still carry chips ,some even did it to the point they would go to the school security post look at the roster of the school security coming to join the lecturer to invigilate the exam hall ,bribe the school security to come stay near where they would be seated (automatically the lecturer ignores that part of the hall assuming it is under watchful eyes) and they do their thing fear students or worst case scenario a mercenary is outside once the exam starts the security man takes the question paper to the mercenary outside he answers all in no time and the security man takes the answer booklet solved by the mercenary back into the hall and a swap is done that is your straight A (the best seating arrangement for this is the first and second row the back benchers get extra attention)
Re: Students Who Took Examination Cheating To Another Level by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 22, 2018
sirfemoz:
The bottle water own is out of this world. Inventor of that is an alien.
That person suppose be VICE CHANCELLOR
Re: Students Who Took Examination Cheating To Another Level by legalbob(m): 9:19pm On Nov 22, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]na wa ooh nd if a nigerian with a 550IQ he ll still re write exam b4 being useful. see their life like flat cherry
Re: Students Who Took Examination Cheating To Another Level by oweman: 9:19pm On Nov 22, 2018
Reason very msny Nigerian graduates cant compose a paragraph .
Re: Students Who Took Examination Cheating To Another Level by encryptjay(m): 9:19pm On Nov 22, 2018
BiGVEEN58:

Nah person wey nr fit read wan design that one? cheesy
LoL, im go sabi na grin Some of these guys wey like expo sharp fa.
Re: Students Who Took Examination Cheating To Another Level by Chazzyboy: 9:38pm On Nov 22, 2018
sweetilicious:
Am surprised
me too they fall my hand true true
Re: Students Who Took Examination Cheating To Another Level by autonomous22: 9:39pm On Nov 22, 2018
Moode:
Damn that calculator own got me
Don't try it at school
Re: Students Who Took Examination Cheating To Another Level by Katier00(f): 9:46pm On Nov 22, 2018
Deltatoto:
how are you
I'm cool
Re: Students Who Took Examination Cheating To Another Level by Katier00(f): 9:47pm On Nov 22, 2018
Uyi168:
at times the book nor dea enter head...
My brother named true o. Handwork dey stressful pass.
Re: Students Who Took Examination Cheating To Another Level by Auwm1(m): 10:02pm On Nov 22, 2018
As this one appear for front page make lecturers no use am get sense to dey use catch students 4 exam or test.
Re: Students Who Took Examination Cheating To Another Level by mechanics(m): 10:02pm On Nov 22, 2018
Na today, not new.
Re: Students Who Took Examination Cheating To Another Level by Buffalowings3(m): 10:23pm On Nov 22, 2018
Jay5mie:

Sharap

Lol
Expo expert spotted

cheesy grin
Re: Students Who Took Examination Cheating To Another Level by meccuno: 10:25pm On Nov 22, 2018
Lucifer66:

Reading itself is stress.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Students Who Took Examination Cheating To Another Level by momove4real25(f): 10:27pm On Nov 22, 2018
Hmmmm. I know my lecturer is here on nairaland. Devil will not use me on my final exam. Hian
Re: Students Who Took Examination Cheating To Another Level by Josephamstrong1(m): 11:16pm On Nov 22, 2018
Onyibo self still dey learn. All these ones na old things naa. Why subject yourself unto such stress risking your admission. If I go back school, na First Class.
For every hard-nut to crack senior lecturer, he must have a boy who works under him. Before exam, go check invigilators, follow just one talk. He'll mount for your side, which no other invigilator should cross. Do your thing.
Expo is psychology. You've got get mind. Must be aware of you environment before executing. If I begin talk... even Buhari go come knocking for my door.
I have 3 First Class friends that from year one till finals that used expo throughout. They're senior lecturers now.
All these ones listed here na joke.
Enter hall, collect answer sheet, neatly fold am, put inside shirt. After exam, use the empty sheet and neatly like you do answer your normal exam... with exam number and all, write down the answers of likely questions to be asked neatly... iron the paper and wait for the next day. Enter hall with am, collect paper, without wasting time... bring out your exhibit, put am for the middle of the new answer sheet when you must have torn out the middle page. Then staple, offload, remove and staple back. Demand for extra sheet for the next day's execution. If you know you know.

1 Like

Re: Students Who Took Examination Cheating To Another Level by Burgerlomo: 11:40pm On Nov 22, 2018
Dose are tumoro polithiefician law breakers abi wetin dem dey call dem sef cool
Re: Students Who Took Examination Cheating To Another Level by brojoshua: 11:44pm On Nov 22, 2018
Their fathers may be looters, false pastors and false GOs and so on, who knows
Re: Students Who Took Examination Cheating To Another Level by Nobody: 12:39am On Nov 23, 2018
Lucifer66:

Reading itself is stress.
To copy is tedious.
Re: Students Who Took Examination Cheating To Another Level by Cindy95(f): 1:22am On Nov 23, 2018
Mitcheeew, dem never attain d level...
Re: Students Who Took Examination Cheating To Another Level by Deejaygold(m): 5:32am On Nov 23, 2018
This One just weak me
Re: Students Who Took Examination Cheating To Another Level by Uyi168: 6:45am On Nov 23, 2018
Katier00:
My brother named true o. Handwork dey stressful pass.
thank goodness u know that...
Re: Students Who Took Examination Cheating To Another Level by Deltatoto: 7:06am On Nov 23, 2018
Katier00:
I'm cool
where u Dey
Re: Students Who Took Examination Cheating To Another Level by davillian(m): 8:16am On Nov 23, 2018
See micro chips lol,
I think for you to use micro chips to cheat during exams you need to read.
One micro chip ehn once you expand it you would be able to write 2 to 3 pages and its easily disposable.
Re: Students Who Took Examination Cheating To Another Level by davillian(m): 8:18am On Nov 23, 2018
sirfemoz:
The bottle water own is out of this world. Inventor of that is an alien.
I swear the guy get time cheesy cheesy cheesy
Excuse me sir I want to take water from my bag I'm done with this one cheesy
Re: Students Who Took Examination Cheating To Another Level by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 23, 2018
next level things
Re: Students Who Took Examination Cheating To Another Level by kernniejay(m): 9:44am On Nov 23, 2018
This one go fit carry IED as a suicide bomber o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Five Largest Universities In Nigeria / 2016/2017 Complete WAEC Time Table Now Available / Teacher At Best Schools, Abuja Beats, Flogs, Slaps Female Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.