Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,713 members, 7,955,686 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:46 PM

Dubai To Extradite Ibori To Britain - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dubai To Extradite Ibori To Britain (3901 Views)

Ibori To Complete Jail Term In Nigeria / James Ibori To Justice Minister Malami: "Ibori Loot Does Not Exist" / Court Dismisses FG’s Suit To Extradite Kashamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dubai To Extradite Ibori To Britain by Rmc1(m): 1:56am On Jul 28, 2010
Buhahahahaha!!!!! grin grin grin IBORI say hello to british prisons, but be warned those hardened criminals down there have big gbonla, RODS they will scatter that your black yansh  grin grin grin grin Buhahahahahaha dude will be so gay by the time he comes out in 10years time  grin grin grin grin grin grin
Ole, thief, barawo, onye ori angry
Re: Dubai To Extradite Ibori To Britain by Beaf: 2:04am On Jul 28, 2010
CyberG:

Becomerrich. . .you once criticized another poster on NL for his use of English. Yours is most incoherent, disjointed and akin to someone who's losing his mind! What sense does the multitude of alphabets you wrote up there make?  That bunch of crap you wrote seems to be mere rambling of a man struggling to grasp what he is trying to communicate! In case you don't know, proof-reading what you have written helps to weed-out grammatical blunders, poor spellings, typographical errors, ambiguous statements, etc. Learn to proof-read before you hit the "Post" button!

Now, tell me which of the stories on SR is fabricated, give me your proof and I will investigate and perhaps, you might convince me that they (SR) intentionally fabricate stories to drive traffic to their website!

You must be joking! I mean tell me you're kidding! Why on Earth would an "electricity engineer" and captain of batu proof-read?
grin grin grin
Re: Dubai To Extradite Ibori To Britain by adconline(m): 4:49am On Jul 28, 2010
Becomerich  your knowledge   of international law is not different from some1 who learned politics from mamaput and beer parlour.
Re: Dubai To Extradite Ibori To Britain by rasputinn(m): 8:37am On Jul 28, 2010
Rmc1:

Buhahahahaha!!!!! grin grin grin IBORI say hello to british prisons, but be warned[b] those hardened criminals down there have big gbonla, RODS they will scatter that your black yansh grin grin grin grin Buhahahahahaha dude will be so gay by the time he comes out in 10years time[/b] grin grin grin grin grin grin
Ole, thief, barawo, onye ori angry

Buahahahahahahahah grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
O boy see as I dey naff Onanethief Ibori.

@Snowdrops

I'm eagerly looking forward to getting Iboris pictures in golden wristwatches,(I mean handcuffs)when the Met Police will be taking him to the UK,as soon as you lay hands on them please help a brova out,I need to use them for two billboards;one for Enerhen road(Warri)and the other for Nnebisi road(Asaba)
Re: Dubai To Extradite Ibori To Britain by rasputinn(m): 8:41am On Jul 28, 2010
Becomrich0:

faithin9ja , you are ignore of the international law. So dont comment on what you do not know.

[size=28pt]I have not said britain can not charge Ibori, I am only telling you on what i know about international law and nigeria situation.[/size]

[size=14pt]Heeeeeeeeeeeeelllllp,becomestupid is going further insane[/size]
Re: Dubai To Extradite Ibori To Britain by sley4life(m): 12:38pm On Jul 28, 2010
Nothing new.
Re: Dubai To Extradite Ibori To Britain by snowdrops(m): 1:53pm On Jul 28, 2010
rasputinn:

@Snowdrops

I'm eagerly looking forward to getting Iboris pictures in golden wristwatches,(I mean handcuffs)when the Met Police will be taking him to the UK,as soon as you lay hands on them please help a brova out,I need to use them for two billboards;one for Enerhen road(Warri)and the other for Nnebisi road(Asaba)

Noted. I would endeavour to be the first to post it on NL. A picture of Ibori in handcuffs being dragged by a British cop into jail would be the epitome of the anti-corruption fight.
Re: Dubai To Extradite Ibori To Britain by EmmyBoy2(m): 6:36pm On Jul 28, 2010
What exactly is this Becomerich talking about? You are versed in International Law and you go about this way?
I very much doubt it man,
Re: Dubai To Extradite Ibori To Britain by monkeyleg: 8:16pm On Jul 28, 2010
@Rasputin,

My brother if the picture arrive, I will pay for the full Biilboard in Enerhen Road, maybe 1 in Okere market. I just heard his senior brother has been stripped of his title in Oghara
Re: Dubai To Extradite Ibori To Britain by Chongaiman: 8:41pm On Jul 28, 2010
Let's see if he will use his money to arrange for freelancing protesters to go to London to protest for the release of their 'brother' since it was 'their' money he stole - just as they did in Kaduna.
Re: Dubai To Extradite Ibori To Britain by Becomrich0: 9:59pm On Jul 28, 2010
You people dont believe people.

Continue to write nonsense online , you dont know those people you are dealing with. Here is Sowore and his dead cousin. Mistaken identity . Can you see they look alike.

Continue to cause and insult them. You dont know what they can do to you and your families.

Re: Dubai To Extradite Ibori To Britain by rasputinn(m): 7:46am On Jul 29, 2010
^^^^
angry angry angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of President Buhari And His First Wife, Safinatu Back In The Years / The Need For Biafra Youth To Create A New Online Forum / See Mathematics Of Buratai Buying Dubai Asset That Shows EFCC Shld Probe Him(pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.