Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Dencia Slams Burna Boy Over Comments On Blac Chyna’s Bleaching Cream “Poison” - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dencia Slams Burna Boy Over Comments On Blac Chyna’s Bleaching Cream “Poison” (33881 Views)

Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Burna Boy; Denies Beating His Landlord / Singer Dencia Slams Man Who Dragged Her Down To Wizkid's Level (photos) / Dencia Shades Wizkid & Jada Pollock, His Manager Turned Baby Mama (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dencia Slams Burna Boy Over Comments On Blac Chyna’s Bleaching Cream “Poison” by puyol005(m): 1:36pm On Nov 22, 2018
Gbono feli feli

1 Like

Re: Dencia Slams Burna Boy Over Comments On Blac Chyna’s Bleaching Cream “Poison” by AnalQueenluci: 1:37pm On Nov 22, 2018
Dencia shud go n join her brothers in d ambazon wars in cameroum,

If she really loves fighting injustice, d gunshots n bombs coming frm her english cameroum war is disturbing our sleeps here in cross river.

She should go n fight d bastard president biya n let burna be pls

5 Likes

Re: Dencia Slams Burna Boy Over Comments On Blac Chyna’s Bleaching Cream “Poison” by kingkuntaval: 1:38pm On Nov 22, 2018
IamD18:
For the first time Dencia made sense.

I still stand and will keep saying it; it isn't wrong for dark looking folks to condemn bleaching since they are dark, but It'll be hypocritical for anyone to support Burna boy over Black Chyna.

Burna boy is a smoke addict. As a smoke addict, you are not morally qualified to condemn bleaching. If you can't allow your internal immune system stay and naturally function the way it was created, you shouldn't for any reason condemn those who bleach their skin.

Smokers are worse than bleachers.

U well so?

6 Likes

Re: Dencia Slams Burna Boy Over Comments On Blac Chyna’s Bleaching Cream “Poison” by lexy2014: 1:38pm On Nov 22, 2018
Celebgistz1:

She is a singer and fashion designer. Search the web for more info about her
If we have 2 "search" 4 her on google like a missing needle in a haystack b4 we no who she is, that says a lot about her popularity. So I believe that dudes question was spot on

2 Likes

Re: Dencia Slams Burna Boy Over Comments On Blac Chyna’s Bleaching Cream “Poison” by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 22, 2018
People who want to bleach their skin should be allowed to do so,the only thing we owe them is to tell them the full implication of what they want to do and not criticize,its their life,if you live by other people's standards you can't live a happy life,we know that black is beautiful and no skin colour is superior,so people who want to bleach their skin should be allowed to do so ,that should not be our problem

1 Like

Re: Dencia Slams Burna Boy Over Comments On Blac Chyna’s Bleaching Cream “Poison” by Kingdelex(m): 1:40pm On Nov 22, 2018
grin
Re: Dencia Slams Burna Boy Over Comments On Blac Chyna’s Bleaching Cream “Poison” by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 22, 2018
lexy2014:

If we have 2 "search" 4 her on google like a missing needle in a haystack, that says a lot about her popularity. So I believe that dudes question was spot on
If your internet profile was better than hers then I would have taken ur comment seriously,no disrespect bro but u don't gain anything hating on this people,they need controversy to trend,they are making their money,hustle hard and make yours

1 Like

Re: Dencia Slams Burna Boy Over Comments On Blac Chyna’s Bleaching Cream “Poison” by lexy2014: 1:42pm On Nov 22, 2018
Macmoni:
I hate her tho she has a point
Burna boi promote drugs which is worst
How has what she said addressed d issue of bleaching or did she just wake up 2d realisation that burna is into drugs? She ought 2 even b more concerned about d issue cos women are more victims of bleaching but instead she's making obscene comments about whether burna can afford black chyna's pussy. Its disgusting

8 Likes

Re: Dencia Slams Burna Boy Over Comments On Blac Chyna’s Bleaching Cream “Poison” by Amos87(m): 1:43pm On Nov 22, 2018
ObaKlaz:
Yeye Dencia wey Paul Pogba 'slam' anyhow dat year for hotel... cheesy
Even our own N'Golo Kanté follow nack am

5 Likes

Re: Dencia Slams Burna Boy Over Comments On Blac Chyna’s Bleaching Cream “Poison” by DeepNuggets: 1:48pm On Nov 22, 2018
IamD18:

I still stand and will keep saying it; it isn't wrong for dark looking folks to condemn bleaching since they are dark, but It'll be hypocritical for anyone to support Burna boy over Black Chyna.

Burna boy is a smoke addict. As a smoke addict, you are not morally qualified to condemn bleaching. If you can't allow your internal immune system stay and naturally function the way it was created, you shouldn't for any reason condemn those who bleach their skin.

Smokers are worse than bleachers. And for that, I stand with her until a respondsible person speak out against her.

Poo
Poo
Poo
And poo, receive sense. The same marijuana that's been legalized across the world?? Feel free to bleach your skin but don't say y'all were not warned.

5 Likes

Re: Dencia Slams Burna Boy Over Comments On Blac Chyna’s Bleaching Cream “Poison” by husbandsnatcha(f): 1:48pm On Nov 22, 2018
AnalQueenluci:
Dencia shud go n join her brothers in d ambazon wars in cameroum,

If she really loves fighting injustice, d gunshots n bombs coming frm her english cameroum war is disturbing our sleeps here in cross river.

She should go n fight d bastard president biya n let burna be pls
paul biya i curse him ,but i pray d ambazonia army wl carry d day God is on dia side,

But dencia is frm western cameroum ?
Re: Dencia Slams Burna Boy Over Comments On Blac Chyna’s Bleaching Cream “Poison” by eyinjuege: 1:49pm On Nov 22, 2018
Everyone just eyeing Nigerian market sha....
I'm sure she's thinking of the billions she can potentially make in Nigeria from her bleaching cream.
Carry your wahala and go.
Its time to regulate the bleaching cream industry btw. Hope those stuff are being tested to ensure their safety.
Re: Dencia Slams Burna Boy Over Comments On Blac Chyna’s Bleaching Cream “Poison” by lexy2014: 1:49pm On Nov 22, 2018
darkchild64:

If your internet profile was better than hers then I would have taken ur comment seriously,no disrespect bro but u don't gain anything hating on this people,they need controversy to trend,they are making their money,hustle hard and make yours
Oga u should understand d difference between hating & making a point. I often c this "hating" response u guys give as an emotional response 2 issues. If it were just about making money&about who's internet profile was better, then many people in d world won't have a voice. Unfortunately, some of u judge only by material &social status which is very narrow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dencia Slams Burna Boy Over Comments On Blac Chyna’s Bleaching Cream “Poison” by Datdeltagirl(f): 1:50pm On Nov 22, 2018
Abet, nobody cares
Re: Dencia Slams Burna Boy Over Comments On Blac Chyna’s Bleaching Cream “Poison” by chiedozie198100: 1:50pm On Nov 22, 2018
did you guys notice that the two ladies mouths seem not to ever close?
too much sucking and slopping I guess.

1 Like

Re: Dencia Slams Burna Boy Over Comments On Blac Chyna’s Bleaching Cream “Poison” by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 22, 2018
Me I don't care about all of this crap,what I do know is that if you are a dark skin lady. get da fvck away from me as possible angry

Team light skin women cool

1 Like

Re: Dencia Slams Burna Boy Over Comments On Blac Chyna’s Bleaching Cream “Poison” by Datdeltagirl(f): 1:50pm On Nov 22, 2018
Abeg, nobody cares
Re: Dencia Slams Burna Boy Over Comments On Blac Chyna’s Bleaching Cream “Poison” by KingPapaya: 1:51pm On Nov 22, 2018
IamD18:

Smokers are worse than bleachers. And for that, I stand with her until a respondsible person speak out against her.

Chai.. Omo eh, your brain is seriously offside

7 Likes

Re: Dencia Slams Burna Boy Over Comments On Blac Chyna’s Bleaching Cream “Poison” by saucemanny(m): 1:55pm On Nov 22, 2018
Celebgistz1:
Dencia isn't having any of Burna Boy's latest comments on Blac Chyna as she has some not really nice words to say about him.

The singer took to the comment section of a blog (Instablog9ja) which had posted Burna Boy's message to Blac Chyna about her alleged plans to sell her bleaching cream products.

According to Dencia, Burna Boy only promotes drugs and can't afford to hang out with Blac Chyna.

She went on to accuse the music star of his silence when other companies launched their products in the country.

“I didn’t see this energy when fair and white launched their products In Nigeria, the then NAFDAC boss even attended, blogs who posted it wanna talk shit now. Whew, Chile the hypocrisy, wait nvm fair and white is white owned,” she concluded.

Source: https://celebgistz.com/dencia-slams-burna-boy-over-comments-on-blac-chynas-bleaching-cream-poison/

d gurl don finish burnaboy oooo....
Re: Dencia Slams Burna Boy Over Comments On Blac Chyna’s Bleaching Cream “Poison” by saucemanny(m): 1:56pm On Nov 22, 2018
Bobo6661:

scama!!!!!
Re: Dencia Slams Burna Boy Over Comments On Blac Chyna’s Bleaching Cream “Poison” by lahp(m): 1:56pm On Nov 22, 2018
IamD18:

bullshit

3 Likes

Re: Dencia Slams Burna Boy Over Comments On Blac Chyna’s Bleaching Cream “Poison” by Mariangeles(f): 1:57pm On Nov 22, 2018
IamD18:

At least you made sense for once...
Re: Dencia Slams Burna Boy Over Comments On Blac Chyna’s Bleaching Cream “Poison” by baby124: 1:57pm On Nov 22, 2018
Nigerian immigration should make sure they arrest BlacChyna for attempting to come and work in Nigeria on a visiting visa. Even her appearance where she is going to in a club, she will get paid. Make sure she pays tax and is detained for lying about her purpose in Nigeria. Also selling creams not sanctioned or registered by the appropriate bodies in Nigeria should be a crime. It is can attract criminal charges in America where she is coming from.

3 Likes

Re: Dencia Slams Burna Boy Over Comments On Blac Chyna’s Bleaching Cream “Poison” by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 22, 2018
IamD18:

The weed in me is preventing from getting your point, there's a difference between under the influence of THQ and Self-hatred.

3 Likes

Re: Dencia Slams Burna Boy Over Comments On Blac Chyna’s Bleaching Cream “Poison” by omoiyalayi(m): 2:03pm On Nov 22, 2018
She just scatter d table

Burna Boy coming 4 u
Re: Dencia Slams Burna Boy Over Comments On Blac Chyna’s Bleaching Cream “Poison” by myettiallah: 2:05pm On Nov 22, 2018
darkchild64:

this is the most matured comment that I have read today cool
Re: Dencia Slams Burna Boy Over Comments On Blac Chyna’s Bleaching Cream “Poison” by MrEnigma007: 2:07pm On Nov 22, 2018
The funny thing about being liberal is you stop bring one when your opinion is dismissed as wrong.

A drug and gang promoting artist telling a bleaching cream promoting business that her business is bad for the society.

2 Likes

Re: Dencia Slams Burna Boy Over Comments On Blac Chyna’s Bleaching Cream “Poison” by DSoj(m): 2:07pm On Nov 22, 2018
Burna throw stone

Dencia fire bullets ����

1 Like

Re: Dencia Slams Burna Boy Over Comments On Blac Chyna’s Bleaching Cream “Poison” by harmbhrosz(m): 2:08pm On Nov 22, 2018
darkchild64:

the way some of you people talk ehn! Anyone that has a contrary opinion on others is automatically hating on them, maybe you people have another definition for the word "hate"

2 Likes

Re: Dencia Slams Burna Boy Over Comments On Blac Chyna’s Bleaching Cream “Poison” by GenFunction: 2:12pm On Nov 22, 2018
Earthbound:
Who is Dencia?
.one broke girl like dat,dats seeking for attention

2 Likes

Re: Dencia Slams Burna Boy Over Comments On Blac Chyna’s Bleaching Cream “Poison” by GenFunction: 2:13pm On Nov 22, 2018
sister,burna jus released GBONA dats rocking d airwaves everywhere,pls drop even if na 1 verse to revive ur dead career.....olosho dencia

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rita Dominic Set To Wed Fidelis Anosike / Can Lagos Be Clean Again? - Kate Henshaw Calls Out Lagos State Government. / Weird Rita Dominic Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.