Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,645 members, 7,955,351 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:39 PM

Dencia Slams Burna Boy Over Comments On Blac Chyna’s Bleaching Cream “Poison” - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dencia Slams Burna Boy Over Comments On Blac Chyna’s Bleaching Cream “Poison” (34081 Views)

Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Burna Boy; Denies Beating His Landlord / Singer Dencia Slams Man Who Dragged Her Down To Wizkid's Level (photos) / Dencia Shades Wizkid & Jada Pollock, His Manager Turned Baby Mama (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dencia Slams Burna Boy Over Comments On Blac Chyna’s Bleaching Cream “Poison” by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 22, 2018
safarigirl:
I suppose lung cancer must be as a result of inhaling perfume, or all the smokers are liable to die young adverts are part of a conspiracy theory undecided

And why do you keep bringing up alcohol when it was never in yh discussion? undecided

when they do the advert
do you see weed strain in the advert

they are talking about cigar cause it has nicotine.
Re: Dencia Slams Burna Boy Over Comments On Blac Chyna’s Bleaching Cream “Poison” by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 22, 2018
safarigirl:
the question was about smoking in general. Nobody said anything about weed, and weed can also cause metal health problems, stroke and cardiac arrest amongst others.

Toke Makinwa has been bleaching for almost a decade, she isn't dead, Tonto has been bleaching, she is not dead. Ronke Oshodi-Oke has been bleaching, she never die. Dencia, the bleaching queen and owner of whitenicious, has been bleaching for years and is still very much alive and kicking.

I am yet to see anybody in the Nigerian entertainment industry who has died from bleaching or gotten cancer, since we want to use Snoop Dogg and co for comparison undecided

smoking is smoking
is what you smoke that matters, this are simple stuffs people should know.

nobody in history has died cause of weed intake
can you say that for alcohol and bleaching?

all this dencia,toke have they been bleaching for 30 years?
most bleaching cream Contains hydroquinone
do you know the effects ?

why not use Google and educate yourself

how does weed cause stroke, mental disorder and cardiac arrest really?
explain how
what inside weed causes it?
the THC or what?

Wiz Khalifa that smokes tons of weed don't have those effects
Re: Dencia Slams Burna Boy Over Comments On Blac Chyna’s Bleaching Cream “Poison” by chocboi78(m): 5:40pm On Nov 22, 2018
kernel001:

He can't do a thing, you think it's Nigerian citizen, let him try one bullshit, he will be dealt by America.
tarh!!!!
Re: Dencia Slams Burna Boy Over Comments On Blac Chyna’s Bleaching Cream “Poison” by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 22, 2018
IamD18:
For the first time Dencia made sense.

I still stand and will keep saying it; it isn't wrong for dark looking folks to condemn bleaching since they are dark, but It'll be hypocritical for anyone to support Burna boy over Black Chyna.

Burna boy is a smoke addict. As a smoke addict, you are not morally qualified to condemn bleaching. If you can't allow your internal immune system stay and naturally function the way it was created, you shouldn't for any reason condemn those who bleach their skin.

Smokers are worse than bleachers. And for that, I stand with her until a respondsible person speak out against her.

if you are sick, I guess you don't talk drugs

or don't you know they alter your immune system too?
Re: Dencia Slams Burna Boy Over Comments On Blac Chyna’s Bleaching Cream “Poison” by chocboi78(m): 5:44pm On Nov 22, 2018
See this ugly bitch....musician kor.. Olosho ni....
Both u and blac chyna God punish una
Re: Dencia Slams Burna Boy Over Comments On Blac Chyna’s Bleaching Cream “Poison” by safarigirl(f): 5:52pm On Nov 22, 2018
maynia:

smoking is smoking
is what you smoke that matters, this are simple stuffs people should know.

nobody in history has died cause of weed intake
can you say that for alcohol and bleaching?

all this dencia,toke have they been bleaching for 30 years?
most bleaching cream Contains hydroquinone
do you know the effects ?

why not use Google and educate yourself

how does weed cause stroke, mental disorder and cardiac arrest really?
explain how
what inside weed causes it?
the THC or what?

Wiz Khalifa that smokes tons of weed don't have those effects
you don't know that weed causes these things and you are asking me to educate myself?

Why don't you use the Google you are asking me to use and educate your own self first.

I know what Hydroquinone is, and I know what it does, so, don't start telling me as if I am advocating for bleaching cream.

You know what else causes cancer? Canned food, exposure to sunlight, tattoos.....but does that stop anybody from tanning, getting tattoos or eating canned food?

The fact that people have had cardiac arrest, mental disorders and generally ruined their lives, has no stopped anyone from smoking weed either.

People will do what they want and face the consequences. That is life for you, something must kill a man, so, allow them to choose their poison. You can only warn people of dangers attached to these things, but people will do what they will do.

I don't smoke weed, I don't bleach and I don't drink.....best of luck to those who do.

1 Like

Re: Dencia Slams Burna Boy Over Comments On Blac Chyna’s Bleaching Cream “Poison” by Fitbillionairep: 6:04pm On Nov 22, 2018
the likes of chyna and amber rose have made ugly naij girls nothing but outright gold diggers. pleae yahoo boys and ritualist no fall my hand o. make sure you use her for ritual when she arrives
Re: Dencia Slams Burna Boy Over Comments On Blac Chyna’s Bleaching Cream “Poison” by SFSNIPER(m): 6:27pm On Nov 22, 2018
KDCityForum:
Hello!

Please I need your assistance to win an impact series competition on Facebook. It is about liking and sharing my 1 Minute short video about my impact story in my community. Please click here: https://facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2127876960798137&id=1850632785189224 then like and share my video.

You will also be able to download my digital jobs eBook for free and learn how to start future jobs which are online digital jobs through the link. Thank you and God bless
I liked and shared. good luck
Re: Dencia Slams Burna Boy Over Comments On Blac Chyna’s Bleaching Cream “Poison” by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 22, 2018
safarigirl:
you don't know that weed causes these things and you are asking me to educate myself?

Why don't you use the Google you are asking me to use and educate your own self first.

I know what Hydroquinone is, and I know what it does, so, don't start telling me as if I am advocating for bleaching cream.

You know what else causes cancer? Canned food, exposure to sunlight, tattoos.....but does that stop anybody from tanning, getting tattoos or eating canned food?

The fact that people have had cardiac arrest, mental disorders and generally ruined their lives, has no stopped anyone from smoking weed either.

People will do what they want and face the consequences. That is life for you, something must kill a man, so, allow them to choose their poison. You can only warn people of dangers attached to these things, but people will do what they will do.

I don't smoke weed, I don't bleach and I don't drink.....best of luck to those who do.

Re: Dencia Slams Burna Boy Over Comments On Blac Chyna’s Bleaching Cream “Poison” by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 22, 2018
IamD18:

I still stand and will keep saying it; it isn't wrong for dark looking folks to condemn bleaching since they are dark, but It'll be hypocritical for anyone to support Burna boy over Black Chyna.

Burna boy is a smoke addict. As a smoke addict, you are not morally qualified to condemn bleaching. If you can't allow your internal immune system stay and naturally function the way it was created, you shouldn't for any reason condemn those who bleach their skin.

Smokers are worse than bleachers. And for that, I stand with her until a respondsible person speak out against her.
And for the first time you don't make sense
The two are no way good at all
Abi you're bleaching....
Re: Dencia Slams Burna Boy Over Comments On Blac Chyna’s Bleaching Cream “Poison” by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 22, 2018
pinkhill:
How does smoking and bleaching relate

kiss
Re: Dencia Slams Burna Boy Over Comments On Blac Chyna’s Bleaching Cream “Poison” by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 22, 2018
safarigirl:
the question was about smoking in general. Nobody said anything about weed, and weed can also cause metal health problems, stroke and cardiac arrest amongst others.

Toke Makinwa has been bleaching for almost a decade, she isn't dead, Tonto has been bleaching, she is not dead. Ronke Oshodi-Oke has been bleaching, she never die. Dencia, the bleaching queen and owner of whitenicious, has been bleaching for years and is still very much alive and kicking.

I am yet to see anybody in the Nigerian entertainment industry who has died from bleaching or gotten cancer, since we want to use Snoop Dogg and co for comparison undecided
safari girl you're so ignorant.. Smart but not clever
Re: Dencia Slams Burna Boy Over Comments On Blac Chyna’s Bleaching Cream “Poison” by pinkhill(f): 7:47pm On Nov 22, 2018
grin grin
victorcompovine:
[/quote]

You deserve an award from Bobrisky grin[quote author=victorcompovine post=73208027]

You deserve an award from Bobrisky
Re: Dencia Slams Burna Boy Over Comments On Blac Chyna’s Bleaching Cream “Poison” by safarigirl(f): 8:08pm On Nov 22, 2018
HaileSelassie:
safari girl you're so ignorant.. Smart but not clever
thank you, your opinion is noted.

1 Like

Re: Dencia Slams Burna Boy Over Comments On Blac Chyna’s Bleaching Cream “Poison” by KDCityForum(f): 8:15pm On Nov 22, 2018
SFSNIPER:
I liked and shared. good luck
Thank you so much
Re: Dencia Slams Burna Boy Over Comments On Blac Chyna’s Bleaching Cream “Poison” by crisycent: 8:59pm On Nov 22, 2018
joeyswift:
Their wahala .let me sleep joor

Haba! This man wan repair my road abeg no use him pic likwctgis again
Re: Dencia Slams Burna Boy Over Comments On Blac Chyna’s Bleaching Cream “Poison” by joeyswift(m): 9:57pm On Nov 22, 2018
Which road be your road?upper siluko road or aduwawa or GRA or sapele road, and na dumez or no upper sakpomba or na uwelu or new benin or Elena road?
crisycent:

Haba! This man wan repair my road abeg no use him pic likwctgis again
Re: Dencia Slams Burna Boy Over Comments On Blac Chyna’s Bleaching Cream “Poison” by crisycent: 4:15am On Nov 23, 2018
joeyswift:
Which road be your road?upper siluko road or aduwawa or GRA or sapele road, and na dumez or no upper sakpomba or na uwelu or new benin or Elena road?

Ugbor
Re: Dencia Slams Burna Boy Over Comments On Blac Chyna’s Bleaching Cream “Poison” by ThesailorR: 7:54am On Nov 23, 2018
IamD18:

smokers are worse than bleachers your brain is paining you...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Burna Boy's Performance On Jimmy Kimmel Late Night Show (Photos) / The 10 Most Influential Nigerian Musicians On The Social Media In 2015 / Lord Paper's "Awurama" Music Video Now Trending In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.