Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,878 members, 7,810,340 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

Dencia Slams Burna Boy Over Comments On Blac Chyna’s Bleaching Cream “Poison” - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dencia Slams Burna Boy Over Comments On Blac Chyna’s Bleaching Cream “Poison” (33864 Views)

Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Burna Boy; Denies Beating His Landlord / Singer Dencia Slams Man Who Dragged Her Down To Wizkid's Level (photos) / Dencia Shades Wizkid & Jada Pollock, His Manager Turned Baby Mama (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dencia Slams Burna Boy Over Comments On Blac Chyna’s Bleaching Cream “Poison” by Alexxa02(f): 2:15pm On Nov 22, 2018
If you are dark skinned and you want to lighten up, that is your problem. If you are light skinned and you want to turn snow white, still your problem. If you want to remain dark, it doesn't change the fact that it is still your problem. Let us stop taking Felvin for someone else's pain.

2 Likes

Re: Dencia Slams Burna Boy Over Comments On Blac Chyna’s Bleaching Cream “Poison” by Ayobami7(m): 2:18pm On Nov 22, 2018
Re: Dencia Slams Burna Boy Over Comments On Blac Chyna’s Bleaching Cream “Poison” by Dinny1(m): 2:20pm On Nov 22, 2018
Burna should have just drank his water and faced his front.... there is wisdom in minding your business, now see as this juvenile dey follow baba yarn dust ? lol.. abeg, make I face my front o jare...
Re: Dencia Slams Burna Boy Over Comments On Blac Chyna’s Bleaching Cream “Poison” by GenFunction: 2:21pm On Nov 22, 2018
olosho,wetin bring black chyna pussy come d matter na?.......if u like no sing to revive ur dead career
Re: Dencia Slams Burna Boy Over Comments On Blac Chyna’s Bleaching Cream “Poison” by AnalQueenluci: 2:21pm On Nov 22, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
paul biya i curse him ,but i pray d ambazonia army wl carry d day God is on dia side,

But dencia is frm western cameroum ?
she is frm v-city south cameroum , 3miles away frm ikon ,cross river
Re: Dencia Slams Burna Boy Over Comments On Blac Chyna’s Bleaching Cream “Poison” by Truckpusher(m): 2:28pm On Nov 22, 2018
Earthbound:
Who is Dencia?
She’s one overbleached monkey.
Re: Dencia Slams Burna Boy Over Comments On Blac Chyna’s Bleaching Cream “Poison” by black56(m): 2:30pm On Nov 22, 2018
truth is burna boy promote drugs here our problem...let blac chyna promote her cream in african-american neighbourhood...na only bad thing dm fit sell 4 us..dencia way pogba wan keegrin
Re: Dencia Slams Burna Boy Over Comments On Blac Chyna’s Bleaching Cream “Poison” by Ibukzy: 2:32pm On Nov 22, 2018
BruncleZuma:
Who is dencia
[b][/b]paul pogba ex-girlfriend
Re: Dencia Slams Burna Boy Over Comments On Blac Chyna’s Bleaching Cream “Poison” by FolabiSanjay(m): 2:33pm On Nov 22, 2018
Mrs 2Kay in the making...The kind of beating ehn go be like say you rub excess pink powder grin

2 Likes

Re: Dencia Slams Burna Boy Over Comments On Blac Chyna’s Bleaching Cream “Poison” by StevenOba: 2:43pm On Nov 22, 2018
Smoking weed is way better than perpetuating the slave era dogma that fairer is better. The value of Marijuana is being discovered every day in all its medicinal glory. Sadly so is Skin- bleaching the multi billion dollars monster that is a direct byproduct of colorism, a form of discrimination that deems lighter skin “better” than darker skin. So forget the messenger and #stopblackchyna

2 Likes

Re: Dencia Slams Burna Boy Over Comments On Blac Chyna’s Bleaching Cream “Poison” by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 22, 2018
IamD18:
For the first time Dencia made sense.

I still stand and will keep saying it; it isn't wrong for dark looking folks to condemn bleaching since they are dark, but It'll be hypocritical for anyone to support Burna boy over Black Chyna.

Burna boy is a smoke addict. As a smoke addict, you are not morally qualified to condemn bleaching. If you can't allow your internal immune system stay and naturally function the way it was created, you shouldn't for any reason condemn those who bleach their skin.

Smokers are worse than bleachers. And for that, I stand with her until a respondsible person speak out against her.

Yes BurnaBoy smokes weed ...but have you ever heard of anyone dying due to it?... on the other hand do you know the multiple side effects of bleaching your skin down the line ,years later . I remember an incident in 2010; I was staying at gbagada and a neighbor of mine had a wife that used to bleach her skin (everyone knew) ; and she was using the most expensive of products not the cheap ones. Finally she got pregnant and it was time to give birth and on getting to the hospital she was unable to give birth through normal means and they had to perform CS , but when they tried stitching her back up; it was discovered her skin was to thin due to the effects of bleaching ; one thing led to another and the woman eventually bled to death.
Don't be supporting something that eventually does more harm than good.

2 Likes

Re: Dencia Slams Burna Boy Over Comments On Blac Chyna’s Bleaching Cream “Poison” by BruncleZuma: 2:49pm On Nov 22, 2018
Ibukzy:
[b][/b]paul pogba ex-girlfriend

Oh, thanks.
Re: Dencia Slams Burna Boy Over Comments On Blac Chyna’s Bleaching Cream “Poison” by SimplePlan34: 2:53pm On Nov 22, 2018
I thought it was dencia that owns d WHITENESIOUS brand
Re: Dencia Slams Burna Boy Over Comments On Blac Chyna’s Bleaching Cream “Poison” by CarGuide: 2:55pm On Nov 22, 2018
Re: Dencia Slams Burna Boy Over Comments On Blac Chyna’s Bleaching Cream “Poison” by gbishman: 3:00pm On Nov 22, 2018
Burna baba, tell hem word. Black ladies for once in your life feel proud about something worth being proud about. Black is beauty
Re: Dencia Slams Burna Boy Over Comments On Blac Chyna’s Bleaching Cream “Poison” by kernel001: 3:02pm On Nov 22, 2018
princealexndre:
Ok,burna is coming for this one...she can go and ask Mr 2kay.

He can't do a thing, you think it's Nigerian citizen, let him try one bullshit, he will be dealt by America.

1 Like

Re: Dencia Slams Burna Boy Over Comments On Blac Chyna’s Bleaching Cream “Poison” by safarigirl(f): 3:10pm On Nov 22, 2018
pinkhill:
How does smoking and bleaching relate

both can cause cancer, for one thing.

You bleach- skin cancer
You smoke- lung cancer

Both are poison

2 Likes

Re: Dencia Slams Burna Boy Over Comments On Blac Chyna’s Bleaching Cream “Poison” by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 22, 2018
IamD18:

I still stand and will keep saying it; it isn't wrong for dark looking folks to condemn bleaching since they are dark, but It'll be hypocritical for anyone to support Burna boy over Black Chyna.

Burna boy is a smoke addict. As a smoke addict, you are not morally qualified to condemn bleaching. If you can't allow your internal immune system stay and naturally function the way it was created, you shouldn't for any reason condemn those who bleach their skin.

Smokers are worse than bleachers. And for that, I stand with her until a respondsible person speak out against her.

he smokes weed, weed contains THC

people that drink coffee are not responsible according to you

coffee contains caffeine
caffeine is a drug.

and alcohol is 10 times more worse than weed.
Re: Dencia Slams Burna Boy Over Comments On Blac Chyna’s Bleaching Cream “Poison” by princealexndre(m): 3:20pm On Nov 22, 2018
kernel001:

He can't do a thing, you think it's Nigerian citizen, let him try one bullshit, he will be dealt by America.
America ko Afghanistan nii..
Re: Dencia Slams Burna Boy Over Comments On Blac Chyna’s Bleaching Cream “Poison” by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 22, 2018
kernel001:

yeah
niggas don't kill themselves in America?
Re: Dencia Slams Burna Boy Over Comments On Blac Chyna’s Bleaching Cream “Poison” by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 22, 2018
safarigirl:
both can cause cancer, for one thing.

You bleach- skin cancer
You smoke- lung cancer

Both are poison

weed has never caused cancer
the only thing weed cause are munchies
why don't you go online and search for facts
don't just spit what others tell you.

And alcohol is way dangerous than weed.
Re: Dencia Slams Burna Boy Over Comments On Blac Chyna’s Bleaching Cream “Poison” by sexysage(m): 3:41pm On Nov 22, 2018
is it not poison or did he lie ?

ps: pot should not be calling kettle black
Re: Dencia Slams Burna Boy Over Comments On Blac Chyna’s Bleaching Cream “Poison” by nky039: 3:43pm On Nov 22, 2018
she is a bleaching bleacher
Celebgistz1:

She is a singer and fashion designer. Search the web for more info about her
Re: Dencia Slams Burna Boy Over Comments On Blac Chyna’s Bleaching Cream “Poison” by Ejebleje: 3:47pm On Nov 22, 2018
Ookay!! Dencia, if e sure for you , go lodge for eko hotel!

1 Like

Re: Dencia Slams Burna Boy Over Comments On Blac Chyna’s Bleaching Cream “Poison” by safarigirl(f): 3:53pm On Nov 22, 2018
maynia:

weed has never caused cancer
the only thing weed cause are munchies
why don't you go online and search for facts
don't just spit what others tell you.

And alcohol is way dangerous than weed.
Question: How does smoking and bleaching relate?

Answer: Smoking causes lung cancer (FACT)

The question was about smoking. Nobody said anything about alcohol here....

Everything has side effects, even weed. I know a few people who have become insane from excess intake of weed and eventually died. Weed is not harmless, just like bleaching cream is not harmless
Re: Dencia Slams Burna Boy Over Comments On Blac Chyna’s Bleaching Cream “Poison” by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 22, 2018
safarigirl:

Everything has side effects, even weed. I know a few people who have become insane from excess intake of weed and eventually died. Weed is not harmless, just like bleaching cream is not harmless

smoking weed doesn't cause lung cancer.
the act of smoking doesn't cause cancer.
so explain the process how smoking causes cancer.
it's what you are inhaling that cause cancer.
cigar Contains nictotine
weed contains Thc

why has nobody died from smoking weed, if it really causes cancer?

people have different reactions to things
some people react badly when water touches them.
You can't overdose on weed
have you heard anybody overdosing on it
it's a herb

Alcohol is 10 times more dangerous than weed

it causes cancer (FACT)

hope you know that?
Re: Dencia Slams Burna Boy Over Comments On Blac Chyna’s Bleaching Cream “Poison” by victorcompovine(m): 4:08pm On Nov 22, 2018
[quote author=pinkhill post=73203689]How does smoking and bleaching relate

Smoking bleaches the Heart.
Bleaching (poisonous cancerous creams) bleaches the soul
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dencia Slams Burna Boy Over Comments On Blac Chyna’s Bleaching Cream “Poison” by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 22, 2018
safarigirl:

snoop dog has been smoking since God knows when
Khalifa has been smoking since
Joe rogan smokes weed
and they are alive and Doing well

I don't understand how you will smoke cheap weed here in Nigeria and die from it.
it's not even scientifically proven

1 Like

Re: Dencia Slams Burna Boy Over Comments On Blac Chyna’s Bleaching Cream “Poison” by PapaAdanna: 4:27pm On Nov 22, 2018
Please someone should remind me quickly, Who is Dencia? Is she the sister to bobo risky ;DPlease someone should remind me quickly, Who is Dencia? Is she the sister to bobo risky or she is just a wanna be
Re: Dencia Slams Burna Boy Over Comments On Blac Chyna’s Bleaching Cream “Poison” by safarigirl(f): 4:42pm On Nov 22, 2018
maynia:

snoop dog has been smoking since God knows when
Khalifa has been smoking since
Joe rogan smokes weed
and they are alive and Doing well

I don't understand how you will smoke cheap weed here in Nigeria and die from it.
it's not even scientifically proven

the question was about smoking in general. Nobody said anything about weed, and weed can also cause metal health problems, stroke and cardiac arrest amongst others.

Toke Makinwa has been bleaching for almost a decade, she isn't dead, Tonto has been bleaching, she is not dead. Ronke Oshodi-Oke has been bleaching, she never die. Dencia, the bleaching queen and owner of whitenicious, has been bleaching for years and is still very much alive and kicking.

I am yet to see anybody in the Nigerian entertainment industry who has died from bleaching or gotten cancer, since we want to use Snoop Dogg and co for comparison undecided
Re: Dencia Slams Burna Boy Over Comments On Blac Chyna’s Bleaching Cream “Poison” by safarigirl(f): 4:44pm On Nov 22, 2018
maynia:

smoking weed doesn't cause lung cancer.
the act of smoking doesn't cause cancer.
so explain the process how smoking causes cancer.
it's what you are inhaling that cause cancer.
cigar Contains nictotine
weed contains Thc

why has nobody died from smoking weed, if it really causes cancer?

people have different reactions to things
some people react badly when water touches them.
You can't overdose on weed
have you heard anybody overdosing on it
it's a herb

Alcohol is 10 times more dangerous than weed

it causes cancer (FACT)

hope you know that?
I suppose lung cancer must be as a result of inhaling perfume, or all the smokers are liable to die young adverts are part of a conspiracy theory undecided

And why do you keep bringing up alcohol when it was never in yh discussion? undecided

1 Like

Re: Dencia Slams Burna Boy Over Comments On Blac Chyna’s Bleaching Cream “Poison” by PAQ(m): 4:57pm On Nov 22, 2018
IamD18:

So because he smokes weed, nothing meaningful can come out of his mouth abi? I guess to you then nothing good can come of countries where weed is legal too (Canada, Netherlands, California). People like Fela, Bob Manuel, Peter Tosh, Tupac etc are not reasonable abi? Their weed smoking habits made them immorally unqualified to talk and sing about all the revolutionary songs they gave us abi??

I bow for your way of thinking o, you should be a Walt Disney character... Fairy tale living being.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gifty: 'I Quit My Job In Ghana Because My Boss Asked For Sex' / How Gov Fashola & I Manage Our Religious Differences In Our Marriage - Wife / The Hilarious Artwork A Fan Made For Basketmouth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.