Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,367 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

A Nigerian Abraham Apprehended By The Police - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Nigerian Abraham Apprehended By The Police (1702 Views)

Sick Abraham Okodugha: 'Redeemed Church Kicked Me Out' / Senior Pastor Apprehended By The Police For Making "Too Much Noise" During Night / Abraham Didn't Pay Tithe From The Spoils Of The War To Melchizedec. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nigerian Abraham Apprehended By The Police by frank317: 6:35pm On Nov 23, 2018
MrPresident1:

My brother Martinez19, why are you crying?

A problem shared is half solved sad

Chairman, I hailooo.... When is the next Jesus coming date?
Re: A Nigerian Abraham Apprehended By The Police by hahn(m): 7:15pm On Nov 23, 2018
MrPresident1:

https://www.nairaland.com/3504125/jesus-coming-soon-thread-faithful

The prophecies in this thread are very fresh. Hahn, read, read the whole thread, and see your IQ rise from the dead cheesy wink

Don't you have any shame? Don't you get tired of this nonsense?

Chai, religion has really brainwashed you that you can't think straight

However I like your spirit. When you are ready to start a church let me know so I can invest and be a shareholder. I need tithe and offering money in my life and you are a natural for lying. Your lack of shame is also a plus cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nigerian Abraham Apprehended By The Police by frank317: 7:38pm On Nov 23, 2018
hahn:

However I like your spirit. When you are ready to start a church let me know so I can invest and be a shareholder. I need tithe and offering money in my life and you are a natural for lying. Your lack of shame is also a plus cheesy grin

How can he get tired when he has steady bible fellowersheeps who will wait on him to give any bible interpretation whenever he likes... He has customers, the ministry must be sustained with prophecies, no matter how meaningless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nigerian Abraham Apprehended By The Police by rukoyah42(f): 8:16pm On Nov 23, 2018
frank317:

How can he get tired when he has steady bible fellowersheeps who will wait on him to give any bible interpretation whenever he likes... He has customers, the ministry must be sustained with prophecies, no matter how meaningless.
frank317:

Re: A Nigerian Abraham Apprehended By The Police by MrPresident1: 8:32pm On Nov 23, 2018
hahn:

Come to the winning side grin grin
Re: A Nigerian Abraham Apprehended By The Police by MrPresident1: 8:34pm On Nov 23, 2018
frank317:

Chairman, I hailooo.... When is the next Jesus coming date?

We will celebrate Christmas with Jesus grin grin
Re: A Nigerian Abraham Apprehended By The Police by MrPresident1: 8:37pm On Nov 23, 2018
johnydon22:

Let's play your little game.

Define Criminal?

You no get dictionary for your house ne? Let's educate you
I got the meaning from Google. You don't have Google on your phone? Is your phone android or java?

criminal

/ˈkrɪmɪn(ə)l/

noun

a person who has committed a crime.

"these men are dangerous criminals"

synonyms:lawbreaker, offender, villain, delinquent, malefactor, culprit, wrongdoer, transgressor, sinner;More

adjective

relating to crime.

"they are charged with conspiracy to commit criminal damage"

synonyms:unlawful, illegal, against the law, illicit, illegitimate, lawbreaking, lawless, felonious, delinquent,culpable, villainous, nefarious, corrupt, fraudulent; More

INFORMAL

(of an action or situation) deplorable and shocking.

"he may never fulfil his potential, and that would be a criminal waste"

synonyms:deplorable, preposterous, shameful, reprehensible, disgraceful, inexcusable, unforgivable,unpardonable, unacceptable; More
Re: A Nigerian Abraham Apprehended By The Police by johnydon22(m): 8:41pm On Nov 23, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:
THIS MAN SHOULD BE RELEASED FROM POLICE CUSTODY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. BECAUSE JUST LIKE FATHER ABRAHAM, SOMEONE WHO CONSIDERS KILLING HIS CHILD BECAUSE A CERTAIN VOICE TELLS HIM TO DO SO IS SOMEONE THE WHOLE WORLD SHOULD ADMIRE AND FOLLOW.

I am not sure Father Abraham is an inspiration for our constitutional dictates, so the man is fucccked and rightly so.
Re: A Nigerian Abraham Apprehended By The Police by johnydon22(m): 8:43pm On Nov 23, 2018
MrPresident1:

You no get dictionary for your house ne? Let's educate you
I got the meaning from Google. You don't have Google on your phone? Is your phone android or java?

criminal

/ˈkrɪmɪn(ə)l/

noun

a person who has committed a crime.

"these men are dangerous criminals"

synonyms:lawbreaker, offender, villain, delinquent, malefactor, culprit, wrongdoer, transgressor, sinner;More

adjective

relating to crime.

"they are charged with conspiracy to commit criminal damage"

synonyms:unlawful, illegal, against the law, illicit, illegitimate, lawbreaking, lawless, felonious, delinquent,culpable, villainous, nefarious, corrupt, fraudulent; More

INFORMAL

(of an action or situation) deplorable and shocking.

"he may never fulfil his potential, and that would be a criminal waste"

synonyms:deplorable, preposterous, shameful, reprehensible, disgraceful, inexcusable, unforgivable,unpardonable, unacceptable; More

So, which of these definition are we working with here?
Re: A Nigerian Abraham Apprehended By The Police by johnydon22(m): 8:44pm On Nov 23, 2018
MrPresident1:

That'd be fun. I don't mind, really. wink
Re: A Nigerian Abraham Apprehended By The Police by MrPresident1: 8:46pm On Nov 23, 2018
johnydon22:
That'd be fun. I don't mind, really. wink

You signature says ''the cosmos is a miracle'', you wanna elucidate?
Re: A Nigerian Abraham Apprehended By The Police by hahn(m): 8:47pm On Nov 23, 2018
MrPresident1:

Come to the winning side grin grin

Make I PM you ni? I have an idea we can use to scam all these Christian mugus o and I believe in your talent for unrepentant lies. In fact I think you are the best cheesy grin
Re: A Nigerian Abraham Apprehended By The Police by hahn(m): 8:48pm On Nov 23, 2018
frank317:

I need this tithe and offering money. For real cheesy
Re: A Nigerian Abraham Apprehended By The Police by MrPresident1: 8:57pm On Nov 23, 2018
hahn:

Make I PM you ni? I have an idea we can use to scam all these Christian mugus o and I believe in your talent for unrepentant lies. In fact I think you are the best cheesy grin

If you see Jesus you will sh!t in your pants grin grin grin
Re: A Nigerian Abraham Apprehended By The Police by hahn(m): 9:24pm On Nov 23, 2018
MrPresident1:

If you see Jesus you will sh!t in your pants grin grin grin

Send a selfie of you and Jesus together make I see. E don tey wey I enter toiler sef grin
Re: A Nigerian Abraham Apprehended By The Police by frank317: 9:43pm On Nov 23, 2018
MrPresident1:

Is Jesus Cong to town?
Re: A Nigerian Abraham Apprehended By The Police by Anas09: 9:54pm On Nov 23, 2018
johnydon22:

Intent is the key.

He intended to. The only difference here is; God didn't stop our Nigerian Abraham
Even if he actually did, who is to demand any explanation from? He created man, if he wants to eat up all humans on earth who can ask him why?

For Heaven and Earth and everything in them belongs to Him. He created everything for Himself.

He sets up Kingdoms and Overthrows empires. He rules in army of heaven and among the inhabitants of the earth and no man can say to Him, 'What doesth thou'.

If e too pain you, try slapping him.
Re: A Nigerian Abraham Apprehended By The Police by johnydon22(m): 12:04am On Nov 24, 2018
Anas09:

Even if he actually did, who is to demand any explanation from? He created man, if he wants to eat up all humans on earth who can ask him why?

For Heaven and Earth and everything in them belongs to Him. He created everything for Himself.

He sets up Kingdoms and Overthrows empires. He rules in army of heaven and among the inhabitants of the earth and no man can say to Him, 'What doesth thou'.

If e too pain you, try slapping him.

The whole point of the thread just flew right over your head. Lol

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Abraham Apprehended By The Police by Anas09: 12:22pm On Nov 24, 2018
johnydon22:

The whole point of the thread just flew right over your head. Lol
The whole point of the thread is revile Jehovah and i say to you that, even if that was the case, you cannot do jack.
Re: A Nigerian Abraham Apprehended By The Police by johnydon22(m): 12:25pm On Nov 24, 2018
Anas09:

The whole point of the thread is revile Jehovah and i say to you that, even if that was the case, you cannot do jack.

LOL No that wasn't the point.

The point was the hypocrisy of excuses and the tendency of religious people to glorify the abhorrent.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Interpretation Of Exodus 20:5-6, 'thou Shall Not Bow Down Unto Any Othe God' / Oneness With God; An Online Course / Prophecies For 2020 By Prophetess Beatrice Deborah Hephzibah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.