Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,294 members, 7,826,171 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Prophecies For 2020 By Prophetess Beatrice Deborah Hephzibah - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophecies For 2020 By Prophetess Beatrice Deborah Hephzibah (1706 Views)

2021 Prophetic Messages By Prophetess Beatrice Deborah Hephzibah / Prophecy For 2020 By Prophet TB Joshua / RCCG Prophecies For 2020 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophecies For 2020 By Prophetess Beatrice Deborah Hephzibah by chinavs9ja(m): 10:01am On Jan 01, 2020
Founder of Christ Possibility Church, Prophetess Beatrice Deborah Hephzibah, has revealed the prophetic messages God gave to her for 2020 about Nigeria and other countries across the continents of the world.

The prophetess brought the church to the knowledge of this revelation during the crossover night on Tuesday, following the entry into another season of 366 days.

During the service, she revealed that the year 2020 has God so specific about the youths all over the world, especially Nigeria. She also added that the abundant blessings of God for His people and His verdict upon the evil doers shall continue.

“God told me that the kingdom of darkness had met and agreed on their agenda for the people in 2020. And I was taken to the revelation of what they agreed upon. God said they decided on seven (7) things which He revealed to me. These seven things they planned to execute on the people are very terrible and destructive.”

“He kept on telling me that I should announce and make a sound of warning to all the young people in Nigeria and other countries. God said the youths should run into Him. The Lord emphasized on the young, calling them to Himself for relationship, safety and reliance in every area to avoid being partakers of what the devil and his agents’ concluded in their agenda. Hence, they must stop their desperate hunt for riches.”

“The Lord of host told me to proclaim to all the people of Nigeria generally, a message of hope. He said whoever needs rest for him/herself amidst the burdens, challenges and hardship should come to Him. God said you should run for your dear lives; run to Him to find protection, peace and rest.”

“And God opened my eyes; I saw pandemonium and people running helter-skelter that they might be saved. I saw a very serious riot. It was so tensed that the mother could not identify her child (ren) and vice-versa; the father could not identify his child (ren) and vice versa; the husband could even not identify his wife and vice versa.”

“God told me about the situation of things going on in the Arab countries, the system of little or no peace. I saw them waging war against themselves; people stoning one another.” She said Nigerians should pray to avert the extension of this.

“He also said to me that the judgment of exposing secrets of the evil doers shall last for five (5) years, of which three (3) years already accomplished and having left two (2) years. So, His verdict upon the evil doers still continues.”

“The Lord God said this year, He has prepared blessings in abundance for whoever finds place in Him. He said His blessing shall become of only those seek Him.”

She concluded by admonishing the people of Nigeria, especially the young ones, and the world at large to run and remain in God, “The Almighty God is calling on all for relationship, safety, peace and rest.” And also the church should make sure this message reaches everyone in order to be aware of the agenda of God for year 2020.

Cc: lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Prophecies For 2020 By Prophetess Beatrice Deborah Hephzibah by KingSatan: 10:05am On Jan 01, 2020
NONSENSE
Re: Prophecies For 2020 By Prophetess Beatrice Deborah Hephzibah by Vintax(m): 10:38am On Jan 01, 2020
I love this GOD
Re: Prophecies For 2020 By Prophetess Beatrice Deborah Hephzibah by chinavs9ja(m): 2:07pm On Jan 01, 2020
Vintax:
I love this GOD
Indeed...Our God is so good! Lalasticlala kindly move this for more people to hear this pls
Re: Prophecies For 2020 By Prophetess Beatrice Deborah Hephzibah by andelshop: 9:55am On Jan 02, 2020
Mighty GOD
Re: Prophecies For 2020 By Prophetess Beatrice Deborah Hephzibah by andelshop: 10:58am On Jan 02, 2020
Please, moderators, move this thread to the first page. Let others read
@lalasticlala
Cc: lalasticlala
Re: Prophecies For 2020 By Prophetess Beatrice Deborah Hephzibah by andelshop: 7:45pm On Jan 02, 2020
#move this thread
Re: Prophecies For 2020 By Prophetess Beatrice Deborah Hephzibah by andelshop: 9:16am On Jan 03, 2020
#living God
Re: Prophecies For 2020 By Prophetess Beatrice Deborah Hephzibah by andelshop: 8:40am On Jan 04, 2020
Good morning
Re: Prophecies For 2020 By Prophetess Beatrice Deborah Hephzibah by andelshop: 10:21am On Jan 08, 2020
World War III is looming, just according to this prophecy (God spoke about).

Between USA and IRAN, IRAQ

Right now, only God can avert the case.

Except if it's not spoken by God that it won't come to pass. There must be signs. You see, God said it before Christmas, and in January, the signs begin to manifest. Only prayer can settle the case right now.
Re: Prophecies For 2020 By Prophetess Beatrice Deborah Hephzibah by joinpreneur(m): 7:47am On Nov 10, 2020
Year 2020!
Re: Prophecies For 2020 By Prophetess Beatrice Deborah Hephzibah by oranget(m): 9:01am On Nov 10, 2020
joinpreneur:
Year 2020!
Iriswariris

(1) (Reply)

You've Got Hungry Members Yet You Donated Millions To Fg / Anyone Against Opening Of Churches Will Die – Bishop Oyedepo / He Saw His Dead Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.