Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Buhari, Atiku, Others Scheduled For Presidential Debate On December 14 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Atiku, Others Scheduled For Presidential Debate On December 14 (27835 Views)

Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu, Obi: 4 Lessons Nigeria's 2023 Elections Taught Me - Reno / Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians / 800m Walk: Sowore Shades Buhari & Atiku. Shares His Own Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Atiku, Others Scheduled For Presidential Debate On December 14 by nwakibie3(m): 1:10pm On Nov 22, 2018
Brethren! Brethren!! Brethren!!!

The long awaited final humiliation date for Jubril of sudan has finally been fixed

This is more like champions league final grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Atiku, Others Scheduled For Presidential Debate On December 14 by famosh: 1:10pm On Nov 22, 2018
Saintp:

Even if you leak the questions to Buhari one year ahead, he will still fumble. The guy got nothing upstairs. In fact,Buhari will not attend instead he will quit the race. The interesting part will be the VPs osibaba and obibaba slug it out,that one will be interesting.
Buhari attended debates in 2007 & 2011 (when the ineffectual buffoon from Otuoke ranway); the videos are on YouTube!
Atiku contested in 2007! Remind me if he attended, abeg You think it's Atiku's Twitter handlers that'll debate for him? Atiku is plain daft! Forget the social media packaging!

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Atiku, Others Scheduled For Presidential Debate On December 14 by UncletC: 1:11pm On Nov 22, 2018
buhari can't show in this kind of event....
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Others Scheduled For Presidential Debate On December 14 by PHILipu1(m): 1:13pm On Nov 22, 2018
Saintp:

Even if you leak the questions to Buhari one year ahead, he will still fumble. The guy got nothing upstairs. In fact,Buhari will not attend instead he will quit the race. The interesting part will be the VPs osibaba and obibaba slug it out,that one will be interesting.
But he attended some in the past and it was leaked that 2015 own questions were leaked to Jonathan and that was why Buhari refused to participate.

I don't think even your father that knows so much has achieve what Buhari has achieved so far
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Others Scheduled For Presidential Debate On December 14 by fablani(m): 1:13pm On Nov 22, 2018
hahahahahahahahahaaha.
the organisers of this debate are wicked.
they don't want any escape route for jubril. that's y they fix the vice president own separately.
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Others Scheduled For Presidential Debate On December 14 by joeyswift(m): 1:14pm On Nov 22, 2018
Believe me guys only BBC Hausa can conduct a presidential debate for buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Atiku, Others Scheduled For Presidential Debate On December 14 by condomuser: 1:14pm On Nov 22, 2018
Wow so he promised 3 million jobs and then sent 11 million people into unemployment. That means he has unemployed 14 million people �

KikBuhari2Daura:
Mark my words the lifeless one will not show up ......quote me his brain is simply empty even akamu no dey there talkless of grey matter

The man has squandered his good will he has nothing to say ....

He promised 3 million jobs and 11 million employed persons were sent to the unemployment market in just 3 years

The man promised 20,000MW of electricity Fashola is still providing darkness

How can he defend the fact that he wasted six 6 months only to end up with Ministers that are certificates forgers and fraudsters

How can he explain the fact that he Son who has never worked for a single day owns a 57 Million naira power bike when he himself claims he has to take loans to buy nomination forms

How can he explain that Babachir is a Free man today despite cutting imaginary grasses in the Desert wth IDP 400 Million

How can they explain the NEMA 5.8 Billion Naira Scam, the NNPC scam exposed by Kachukwu him self

Fellow Nigerians APC is worse than Ebola

Lets get rid of them Fast by Sending Buhari straight to Daura on February 16th one way ticket

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Atiku, Others Scheduled For Presidential Debate On December 14 by deebrain(m): 1:16pm On Nov 22, 2018
I will send something light to a staunch Buhari supporter this Christmas if Buhari shows up for this debate.
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Others Scheduled For Presidential Debate On December 14 by eneyoduke(m): 1:18pm On Nov 22, 2018
Jibrin of Sudan not going

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Atiku, Others Scheduled For Presidential Debate On December 14 by rhemiza(m): 1:18pm On Nov 22, 2018
Nigerians versus Sudan... APC will be preparing for an excuse by now to boycott the debate or rather send their rep

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Atiku, Others Scheduled For Presidential Debate On December 14 by NessaBoo(f): 1:18pm On Nov 22, 2018
fablani:
hahahahahahahahahaaha.
the organisers of this debate are wicked.
they don't want any escape route for jubril. that's y they fix the vice president own separately.

C'mon get off your humorous high horse and stop being ignorant esp with this Jubril shenanigans, that's how it has always been done, even Governorship Aspirants and their Deputies have always had different dates set aside.

*EyesRolling*
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Others Scheduled For Presidential Debate On December 14 by samlake(m): 1:19pm On Nov 22, 2018
That will be interesting, only if they will all show up...
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Others Scheduled For Presidential Debate On December 14 by deebrain(m): 1:20pm On Nov 22, 2018
condomuser:
Wow so he promised 3 million jobs and then sent 11 million people into unemployment. That means he has unemployed 14 million people �

Your answer is inconclusive.

The sure answer will be 8million plus the number of promised jobs delivered, in this case is X
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Others Scheduled For Presidential Debate On December 14 by mknigeriagreat: 1:22pm On Nov 22, 2018
Olamsoh:
Level 1.
1. Snake ate 36 million
2. Monkey Swallowed 70million
3. Rats chased President out of office.
4. 10million jobs lost.
5. Nigeria poverty capital of the world.

If you play video/phone games you will know "Next Level" is always harder.

But when you win the harder level they call you the champion. While the person that decided to stay on the same level or the lower level remains amateur. So be a champion in life by conquering your next level.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Atiku, Others Scheduled For Presidential Debate On December 14 by deleo16(m): 1:26pm On Nov 22, 2018
Pray it's subtitled into 3 indigenous language and more awareness is given to this
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Others Scheduled For Presidential Debate On December 14 by edibobo: 1:29pm On Nov 22, 2018
John MOMOH will give him expo that would be doctored by CABALS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Atiku, Others Scheduled For Presidential Debate On December 14 by NessaBoo(f): 1:31pm On Nov 22, 2018
The debate I'm yearning to watch is that of Peter Obi and Osinbajo...now watching those two intellects slug it out will be worth it.
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Others Scheduled For Presidential Debate On December 14 by ivieeseosa: 1:33pm On Nov 22, 2018
This is an opportunity for Buhari to prove that he is not Jubril. If he honours the debate that means he has nothing to hide but if he refuses to attend the WHOLE WORLD SHOULD KNOW THAT THE MAN WE HAVE IN ASO ROCK IS INDEED JUBRIL.

Time will tell who is who. We are watching.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Atiku, Others Scheduled For Presidential Debate On December 14 by forinclay: 1:36pm On Nov 22, 2018
Buhari at presidential debate... Una Wan give d man uppercut? Choi Nigerians wicked o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Atiku, Others Scheduled For Presidential Debate On December 14 by Prettysophy: 1:37pm On Nov 22, 2018
Finally the noise these PDP people have been making about Buhari being scared to participate in election debate has been put to rest.
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Others Scheduled For Presidential Debate On December 14 by omoharry(f): 1:39pm On Nov 22, 2018
tstx:
If BUHARI show up i will donate my kidneys to RED CROSS

One of my eyes to the ophthalmology department of Any school of RED CROSS's choosing.

And Finally my heart to UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA TEACHING HOSPITAL..
are you for real? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Others Scheduled For Presidential Debate On December 14 by farem: 1:39pm On Nov 22, 2018
KikBuhari2Daura:
Mark my words the lifeless one will not show up ......quote me his brain is simply empty even akamu no dey there talkless of grey matter...

If and when he does show up, you will be shouting jibril upandan.

By the end of February, you would result to your usual BIAFLA OR NOTHING when you have been thoroughly whipped.

Re: Buhari, Atiku, Others Scheduled For Presidential Debate On December 14 by Childofaking: 1:42pm On Nov 22, 2018
tstx:
If BUHARI show up i will donate my kidneys to RED CROSS

One of my eyes to the ophthalmology department of Any school of RED CROSS's choosing.

And Finally my heart to UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA TEACHING HOSPITAL..

You are a bad gambler o.
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Others Scheduled For Presidential Debate On December 14 by Optional09: 1:47pm On Nov 22, 2018
adisabarber:
Ashiri ti fe tu cheesy

Afefe ti fe
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Others Scheduled For Presidential Debate On December 14 by Deltatoto: 1:48pm On Nov 22, 2018
ochejoseph:
The Nigerian Election Debate Group has fixed December 14, 2018 for a debate for presidential candidates of different political parties taking part in the 2019 elections.

The vice presidential candidates are billed to take their turn on January 19, 2019.

The group’s chairman, Mr. John Momoh, disclosed this at a press conference in Abuja on Thursday.

Momoh who is also the chairman of the Broadcasting Organisation added that the debates will hold at the Transcorp Hilton Hotel, Abuja and will be broadcast live by all BON members.

President Muhammadu Buhari is the candidate of the All Progressives Congress with Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo as his running mate.

The presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party is Alhaji Atiku Abubakar with Mr. Peter Obi as his running mate.

Source:
https://punchng.com/buhari-atiku-others-scheduled-for-presidential-debate-on-december-14/
they want to expose Jubril ?
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Others Scheduled For Presidential Debate On December 14 by doshe39(m): 1:49pm On Nov 22, 2018
If I hear say buhari attend.. I go slap myself
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Others Scheduled For Presidential Debate On December 14 by tstx(m): 1:49pm On Nov 22, 2018
omoharry:
are you for real? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Ofcourse It wont come to this.... Buhari wont show up. You don see where Illiterate dey debate before
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Others Scheduled For Presidential Debate On December 14 by Deltatoto: 1:49pm On Nov 22, 2018
NessaBoo:

C'mon get off your humorous high horse and stop being ignorant esp with this Jubril shenanigans, that's how it has always been done, even Governorship Aspirants and their Deputies have always had different dates set aside.

*EyesRolling*
u look like an ogbanje.tell me u be water pikin?i like ur pics
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Others Scheduled For Presidential Debate On December 14 by ajebuter(f): 1:50pm On Nov 22, 2018
It's like you people are not tired of Buhari insulting una through the press, abi?

He already called us, : Lazy youths, consigned women to the oza room, and called us mad..

Now you want to hear him call us what next? Prostitutes, bastards or drug users?

Una wan fall hands grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Atiku, Others Scheduled For Presidential Debate On December 14 by adisabarber(m): 1:50pm On Nov 22, 2018
Optional09:

Afefe ti fe

A ti ri **** adiye cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Soldiers Mutiny, Demand Better Equipment / Federal Government Releases Funds For EFCC, ICPC To Try Ex-Governors / FRSC Official Brutalized In Jibowu This Morning (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.