Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,269 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

Buhari, Atiku, Others Scheduled For Presidential Debate On December 14 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Atiku, Others Scheduled For Presidential Debate On December 14 (27811 Views)

Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu, Obi: 4 Lessons Nigeria's 2023 Elections Taught Me - Reno / Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians / 800m Walk: Sowore Shades Buhari & Atiku. Shares His Own Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Atiku, Others Scheduled For Presidential Debate On December 14 by Kamani8: 12:56pm On Nov 22, 2018
Date saved
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Others Scheduled For Presidential Debate On December 14 by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 12:56pm On Nov 22, 2018
shockedshockedshocked
Buhari, debate, wonders shall never end!!! Cant wait to hear what he will say
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Others Scheduled For Presidential Debate On December 14 by ozento: 12:56pm On Nov 22, 2018
jubril will never attend. mark my word.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari, Atiku, Others Scheduled For Presidential Debate On December 14 by chrischukszy01(m): 12:56pm On Nov 22, 2018
If jubril, I mean buhari attend this debate make I no wetin cause am!
One thing I no for sure, APC will do a Photoshop of the debate just as they did for jubril in france.
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Others Scheduled For Presidential Debate On December 14 by orumajunior(m): 12:57pm On Nov 22, 2018
Can't wait to see Prof. Osinbanjo and my Man Peter Obi. #Atikulatedobialltheway

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Atiku, Others Scheduled For Presidential Debate On December 14 by AngelicBeing: 12:57pm On Nov 22, 2018
KikBuhari2Daura:
Mark my words the lifeless one will not show up ......quote me his brain is simply empty even akamu no dey there talkless of grey matter

The man has squandered his good will he has nothing to say ....

He promised 3 million jobs and 11 million employed persons were sent to the unemployment market in just 3 years

The man promised 20,000MW of electricity Fashola is still providing darkness

How can he defend the fact that he wasted six 6 months only to end up with Ministers that are certificates forgers and fraudsters

How can he explain the fact that he Son who has never worked for a single day owns a 57 Million naira power bike when he himself claims he has to take loans to buy nomination forms

How can he explain that Babachir is a Free man today despite cutting imaginary grasses in the Desert wth IDP 400 Million

How can they explain the NEMA 5.8 Billion Naira Scam, the NNPC scam exposed by Kachukwu him self

Fellow Nigerians APC is worse than Ebola

Lets get rid of them Fast by Sending Buhari straight to Daura on February 16th one way ticket

Hahaha, Lol at akamu no day his brain cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Atiku, Others Scheduled For Presidential Debate On December 14 by Groovenaija360(m): 12:58pm On Nov 22, 2018
lol cheesy i would sure watch this
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Others Scheduled For Presidential Debate On December 14 by PHILipu1(m): 12:58pm On Nov 22, 2018
KikBuhari2Daura:
Mark my words the lifeless one will not show up ......quote me his brain is simply empty even akamu no dey there talkless of grey matter

He promised 3 million jobs and 11 million employed persons were sent to the unemployment market in just 3 years

How can he defend the fact that he wasted six 6 months only to end up with Ministers that are certificates forgers and fraudsters

How can he explain the fact that he Son who has never worked for a single day owns a 57 Million naira power bike when he himself claims he has to take loans to buy nomination forms

How can he explain that Babachir is a Free man today despite cutting imaginary grasses in the Desert wth IDP 400 Million

How can they explain the NEMA 5.8 Billion Naira Scam, the NNPC scam exposed by Kachukwu him self

Lets get rid of them Fast by Sending Buhari straight to Daura on February 16th one way ticket

What if Buhari shows up,since the organisers will not leak the debate questions out to the PDP candidate like they did in 2015 which was not fair?
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Others Scheduled For Presidential Debate On December 14 by bitcoin215: 12:58pm On Nov 22, 2018
I doubt if buhari will be present

The festive season is here again,the best time to buy from china and usa is now.Check my siggy for more info.
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Others Scheduled For Presidential Debate On December 14 by Thankgodtt(m): 12:58pm On Nov 22, 2018
When I get to Heaven, I'll specific deal with the Angel that directed me to this Country.

Nigeria is a Failed State.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Atiku, Others Scheduled For Presidential Debate On December 14 by Rashduct4luv(m): 12:58pm On Nov 22, 2018
So many pessimist everywhere on Nairaland.
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Others Scheduled For Presidential Debate On December 14 by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 22, 2018
Please we should not take buhari's NEXT LEVEL serious, even in video games, the next level is always harder.
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Others Scheduled For Presidential Debate On December 14 by Tobest150(m): 1:00pm On Nov 22, 2018
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Others Scheduled For Presidential Debate On December 14 by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 1:00pm On Nov 22, 2018
tstx:
If BUHARI show up i will donate my kidneys to RED CROSS
shockedshockedgringringrin
Laugh no go kill me!!
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Others Scheduled For Presidential Debate On December 14 by lastmanstandn(m): 1:00pm On Nov 22, 2018
It’s not like both of them r smart debaters.
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Others Scheduled For Presidential Debate On December 14 by Robisky001(m): 1:00pm On Nov 22, 2018
One thing is to fixed a date the other thing is, will dullard attend. In fact it should be enshrined in the constitution that anyone aspiring for political office across all levels of government should be made to go through a debate, that way will be able to fitter out dead brain aspirant like Bubu.
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Others Scheduled For Presidential Debate On December 14 by MYHUBBY: 1:01pm On Nov 22, 2018
viktor01:
I hope this Old man called Buhari will show his face.... but what is he going to even tell Nigerains?

what's he going to tell the market women, npower beneficiaries, those enjoying infrastructures or tell average Hausa that only listen to radio?

that debate has nothing to do with his reelection victory. where does the debate leads ebele?
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Others Scheduled For Presidential Debate On December 14 by Joefirst(m): 1:01pm On Nov 22, 2018
pathetic people, mentioning those 2 old and tired men as if they are the only Presidential candidate... very wrong... this is democracy, there should be equality, if you wont project the names and picture of other candidates, then you shouldn't mention those 2 old men...

seriously this cancer of eaten deep into our society... no fairness..
#Sowore2019
#AACparty

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Atiku, Others Scheduled For Presidential Debate On December 14 by herich(m): 1:01pm On Nov 22, 2018
If you think buhari will come with his lifeless body, you're on a long thing.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Atiku, Others Scheduled For Presidential Debate On December 14 by Olamsoh: 1:02pm On Nov 22, 2018
Level 1.
1. Snake ate 36 million
2. Monkey Swallowed 70million
3. Rats chased President out of office.
4. 10million jobs lost.
5. Nigeria poverty capital of the world.

If you play video/phone games you will know "Next Level" is always harder.
KikBuhari2Daura:

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Atiku, Others Scheduled For Presidential Debate On December 14 by kpo4real: 1:02pm On Nov 22, 2018
Mr president come talk your own, the table don set. grin grin grin
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Others Scheduled For Presidential Debate On December 14 by kenodrill: 1:02pm On Nov 22, 2018
The buhari I know will not be present....
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Others Scheduled For Presidential Debate On December 14 by Fadedvoiced: 1:02pm On Nov 22, 2018
If Buhari shows up I'll deactivate my account and renounce my Nigerian citizenship with immediate effect.

Buhari won't attend the debate,quote me anywhere
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Others Scheduled For Presidential Debate On December 14 by SoNature(m): 1:02pm On Nov 22, 2018
Rashduct4luv:
So many pessimist everywhere on Nairaland.

They are realists
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Others Scheduled For Presidential Debate On December 14 by RevenGeMission: 1:02pm On Nov 22, 2018
Finally
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Others Scheduled For Presidential Debate On December 14 by Saintp(m): 1:02pm On Nov 22, 2018
PHILipu1:

What if Buhari shows up,since the organisers will not leak the debate questions out to the PDP candidate like they did in 2015 which was not fair?

Even if you leak the questions to Buhari one year ahead, he will still fumble. The guy got nothing upstairs. In fact,Buhari will not attend instead he will quit the race. The interesting part will be the VPs osibaba and obibaba slug it out,that one will be interesting.
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Others Scheduled For Presidential Debate On December 14 by Arabs999: 1:05pm On Nov 22, 2018
skywalker495:
Time to clear off the Jubril jinx
The Jubrin nor go show up. In fact, he will be in London for medical check up that day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Atiku, Others Scheduled For Presidential Debate On December 14 by AngelicBeing: 1:07pm On Nov 22, 2018
tstx:
If BUHARI show up i will donate my kidneys to RED CROSS
Hian, chai, Buhari has lost his goodwill amongst Nigerians shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Atiku, Others Scheduled For Presidential Debate On December 14 by Debra911(f): 1:07pm On Nov 22, 2018
Buhari, debate ke, lobatan. grin
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Others Scheduled For Presidential Debate On December 14 by filitech070: 1:07pm On Nov 22, 2018
IPod how market?dey ready to type anything once news related to Buhari....thought no referendum no election...confused set of ppl...dey go soon attack me..na dem full house
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Others Scheduled For Presidential Debate On December 14 by Focusman1: 1:09pm On Nov 22, 2018
You will soon hear stuffs like: Buhari on his way to Medical leave, president jubril I mean Bubu was sighted in an airport heading to medical leave. Nigeria pray for your president. I trust him it happened to real Bubu talk more of Jubril2017
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Others Scheduled For Presidential Debate On December 14 by Anonymous4: 1:09pm On Nov 22, 2018
KikBuhari2Daura:

You sabi book gan ooo

What has PDP done in 16years ??
The Atiku you were supporting sold the NITEL building of the Federal government
This PDP exhausted the whole money even before GEJ sacked the former CBN governor. He already predicted Nigeria will be in recession before 2019... Most of u argue blindly without even thinking and backup. ..NL Don give most u grace and u just talk so we can see u talk and get Likes and Shares..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Consensus Against Tinubu / Tinubu Releases Manifestos, Tags It "Renewed Hope" / Comptroller General Of Immigration Service Sacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.