Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,228 members, 7,825,888 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Ruling On Abiding By The Law Of The Land In Western Countries - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Ruling On Abiding By The Law Of The Land In Western Countries (5225 Views)

The Law Of Contrast And The Breakdown Of Muslim Relationships / Is It Permissible For Muslims To Live In The Land Of The Kuffar? / Ruling On Abiding By The Law Of The Land In Western Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruling On Abiding By The Law Of The Land In Western Countries by jeff1993: 11:47pm On Nov 30, 2018
To the Muslims am always amazed ...... Why don't the refugee Muslims go to the rich Muslims nation during war??

As a refugee Muslim you must obey all the law of the land ...... If you can obey ..... Get out ans go to your fellow Muslim country!!!!
Re: Ruling On Abiding By The Law Of The Land In Western Countries by true2god: 4:29pm On Dec 11, 2018
Gweedorian:
The mindset creates the country... Running to Western countries and civilization without realizing that their Christian/secular ideals made them the rich prosperous peaceful nations that they are today.
Funniest post I have seen so far. Really an Islamically induced mindset.
Re: Ruling On Abiding By The Law Of The Land In Western Countries by IMAliyu(m): 12:15am On Dec 13, 2018
OkunrinOloro:
I've read the whole koran. It's a very small book compared to the Bible. The koran has only 6,666 verses compared to the Bible which has nearly 40,000 verses. I've also read most of the hadiths. So I'm not ignorant about Islam. I speak from a position of an informed person. And what I know about islam is very disgusting.

So? They were his wives. Have intercourse with your partner(s) is an act of worship.
Re: Ruling On Abiding By The Law Of The Land In Western Countries by OkunrinOloro: 12:18am On Dec 13, 2018
A true man of God would have devoted his time and energy to prayer and not sex marathon.

IMAliyu:

So? They were his wives. Have intercourse with your partner(s) is an act of worship.
Re: Ruling On Abiding By The Law Of The Land In Western Countries by IMAliyu(m): 12:25am On Dec 13, 2018
OkunrinOloro:
A true man of God would have devoted his time and energy to prayer and not sex marathon.

like I said having intercourse with ones partner is an act of worship and he devoted his energy to it. Killing two birds with one stone.
Re: Ruling On Abiding By The Law Of The Land In Western Countries by OkunrinOloro: 12:29am On Dec 13, 2018
So Islam is the same as occultism. In the occult they believe that Satan uses sex to reveal himself to man. It is called "Sex Magik."

A real Prophet would have only one wife or in some cases, he may not even have any wife at all. This is to dedicate himself fully to prayer and meditation on the word of God.
IMAliyu:
like I said having intercourse with ones partner is an act of worship and he devoted his energy to it. Killing two birds with one stone.
Re: Ruling On Abiding By The Law Of The Land In Western Countries by IMAliyu(m): 12:38am On Dec 13, 2018
OkunrinOloro:
So Islam is the same as occultism. In the occult they believe that Satan uses sex to reveal himself to man. It is called "Sex Magik."

A real Prophet would have only one wife or in some cases, he may not even have any wife at all. This is to dedicate himself fully to prayer and meditation on the word of God.
Guy, I don't think I can change your mind. So believe what you want.
I said what I can say.

I wonder what you guys are even doing in a Muslim oriented forum. If you want to debate that's fine but open a thread and ask your questions there.
Re: Ruling On Abiding By The Law Of The Land In Western Countries by OkunrinOloro: 12:48am On Dec 13, 2018
From the Sahih Collection of al-Bukhari, Hadith Number 2442
Chapter 54.

Allah's Rasul (PBUH) said "Do not annoy me regarding ‘A’isha, for inspiration has not come to me when I was in any WOMAN’S GARMENT but ‘A’isha’s.”

What kind of prophet receives divine inspiration from wearing women's clothes?

IMAliyu:

Guy, I don't think I can change your mind. So believe what you want.
I said what I can say.

I wonder you guys are even doing in a Muslim oriented forum. If you want to debate that's fine but open a thread and ask your questions there.
Re: Ruling On Abiding By The Law Of The Land In Western Countries by true2god: 7:17am On Dec 13, 2018
OkunrinOloro:

The holy Prophet is a complete human being: sex and Prayer.
Re: Ruling On Abiding By The Law Of The Land In Western Countries by true2god: 7:19am On Dec 13, 2018
OkunrinOloro:
Chapter 54.

Allah's Rasul (PBUH) said "Do not annoy me regarding ‘A’isha, for inspiration has not come to me when I was in any WOMAN’S GARMENT but ‘A’isha’s.”

Aisha's garment was a special garment to the holy prophet (pbuh). The garment of wonders.
Re: Ruling On Abiding By The Law Of The Land In Western Countries by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 14, 2018
OkunrinOloro:
Chapter 54.

This hadith does not exist anywhere...
Re: Ruling On Abiding By The Law Of The Land In Western Countries by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 14, 2018
OkunrinOloro:
I've read the whole koran. It's a very small book compared to the Bible. The koran has only 6,666 verses compared to the Bible which has nearly 40,000 verses. I've also read most of the hadiths. So I'm not ignorant about Islam. I speak from a position of an informed person. And what I know about islam is very disgusting.

Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ بَشَّارٍ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا مُعَاذُ بْنُ هِشَامٍ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنِي أَبِي، عَنْ قَتَادَةَ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا أَنَسُ بْنُ مَالِكٍ، قَالَ كَانَ النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم يَدُورُ عَلَى نِسَائِهِ فِي السَّاعَةِ الْوَاحِدَةِ مِنَ اللَّيْلِ وَالنَّهَارِ، وَهُنَّ إِحْدَى عَشْرَةَ‏.‏ قَالَ قُلْتُ لأَنَسٍ أَوَكَانَ يُطِيقُهُ قَالَ كُنَّا نَتَحَدَّثُ أَنَّهُ أُعْطِيَ قُوَّةَ ثَلاَثِينَ‏.‏ وَقَالَ سَعِيدٌ عَنْ قَتَادَةَ إِنَّ أَنَسًا حَدَّثَهُمْ تِسْعُ نِسْوَةٍ‏.‏

Narrated Qatada:

Anas bin Malik said, "The Prophet (ﷺ) used to visit all his wives in a round, during the day and night and they were eleven in number." I asked Anas, "Had the Prophet (ﷺ) the strength for it?" Anas replied, "We used to say that the Prophet (ﷺ) was given the strength of thirty (men)." And Sa`id said on the authority of Qatada that Anas had told him about nine wives only (not eleven).

Sahih al-Bukhari 268
In-book : Book 5, Hadith 21
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 1, Book 5, Hadith 268  (deprecated)

Get Hadith Collection (All in one) App:https:///8j06i9

So? What's giving you problem in how prophet is explaining to us how husband should treat his wives...

Point of correction.. Bible is not the book given to nabiy eesa..

Bible is a book written by unknown people with different opinions and tales..

Bible is a Greek word that means BOOK..

am sure you know it's not the word of Allah.. Bible is word of unknown men with different accounts of happenings
Re: Ruling On Abiding By The Law Of The Land In Western Countries by OkunrinOloro: 3:48pm On Dec 16, 2018
What is this one talking? Your illiterate "prophet" was busy stealing ideas and practices from the Bible and yet you dare to call it a book of fairytales.

A REAL prophet spends his time with prayer and meditation. John the Baptist lived day and night doing nothing but praying and seeking the face of God. Jesus prayed and healed many people. He made the blind to see, he made the lame to walk, he made the dumb to speak. He had no time for marathon sex with numerous women every night.

Real Prophets always have something original and important to say. Fake illiterate "prophets' spend their time sexing women and promising their followers sex in heaven.

Abuheekmat:

Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ بَشَّارٍ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا مُعَاذُ بْنُ هِشَامٍ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنِي أَبِي، عَنْ قَتَادَةَ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا أَنَسُ بْنُ مَالِكٍ، قَالَ كَانَ النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم يَدُورُ عَلَى نِسَائِهِ فِي السَّاعَةِ الْوَاحِدَةِ مِنَ اللَّيْلِ وَالنَّهَارِ، وَهُنَّ إِحْدَى عَشْرَةَ‏.‏ قَالَ قُلْتُ لأَنَسٍ أَوَكَانَ يُطِيقُهُ قَالَ كُنَّا نَتَحَدَّثُ أَنَّهُ أُعْطِيَ قُوَّةَ ثَلاَثِينَ‏.‏ وَقَالَ سَعِيدٌ عَنْ قَتَادَةَ إِنَّ أَنَسًا حَدَّثَهُمْ تِسْعُ نِسْوَةٍ‏.‏

Narrated Qatada:

Anas bin Malik said, "The Prophet (ﷺ) used to visit all his wives in a round, during the day and night and they were eleven in number." I asked Anas, "Had the Prophet (ﷺ) the strength for it?" Anas replied, "We used to say that the Prophet (ﷺ) was given the strength of thirty (men)." And Sa`id said on the authority of Qatada that Anas had told him about nine wives only (not eleven).

Sahih al-Bukhari 268
In-book : Book 5, Hadith 21
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 1, Book 5, Hadith 268  (deprecated)

Get Hadith Collection (All in one) App:https:///8j06i9

So? What's giving you problem in how prophet is explaining to us how husband should treat his wives...

Point of correction.. Bible is not the book given to nabiy eesa..

Bible is a book written by unknown people with different opinions and tales..

Bible is a Greek word that means BOOK..

am sure you know it's not the word of Allah.. Bible is word of unknown men with different accounts of happenings

Re: Ruling On Abiding By The Law Of The Land In Western Countries by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 16, 2018
OkunrinOloro:
What is this one talking? Your illiterate "prophet" was busy stealing ideas and practices from the Bible and yet you dare to call it a book of fairytales.

A REAL prophet spends his time with prayer and meditation. John the Baptist lived day and night doing nothing but praying and seeking the face of God. Jesus prayed and healed many people. He made the blind to see, he made the lame to walk, he made the dumb to speak. He had no time for marathon sex with numerous women every night.

Real Prophets always have something original and important to say. Fake illiterate "prophets' spend their time sexing women and promising their followers sex in heaven.

Laughing ..

Your forefathers said worse..

Try read Quran. .

If you die a kafir .

It's from grave you will start receiving punishment .

Oh .. Sorry.. It's from the point of death
Re: Ruling On Abiding By The Law Of The Land In Western Countries by OkunrinOloro: 3:54pm On Dec 16, 2018
Any prophet who sleeps with his own daughter in law (the story of Zainab and Zaid is very well known) and Any prophet who invented a type of religious prostituion called muta'ah is a fake prophet. It's as simple as that.

Abuheekmat:

Laughing ..

Your forefathers said worse..

Try read Quran. .

If you die a kafir .

It's from grave you will start receiving punishment .

Oh .. Sorry.. It's from the point of death
Re: Ruling On Abiding By The Law Of The Land In Western Countries by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 16, 2018
OkunrinOloro:

Any prophet who sleeps with his own daughter in law (the story of Zainab and Zaid is very well known) and Any prophet who invented a type of religious prostituion called muta'ah is a fake prophet. It's as simple as that.

Laughing rolling on the floor...

This one is mad o..

Well.. In islam.. What we deal with is proof from Quran and hadith

Quote the hadith and the Quran verse

Post it here..

Until then I can say anything on your accusations.

Thank you kafir
Re: Ruling On Abiding By The Law Of The Land In Western Countries by OkunrinOloro: 4:09pm On Dec 16, 2018
grin grin Bros, I follow you to laugh o! The story of how one randy "prophet" went to visit his adopted son and met his daughter in law naked, then went ahead to marry that daughter in law is well known to both followers of that "prophet" and those who consider him to be a joke! grin grin grin Even his "god" went ahead to "reveal" a verse in order to justify the behaviour of this "prophet" grin grin

As for evidence of how this prophet invented a new type of prostitution, Oya take am read:

Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Number 231:
Narrated Sulaiman bin Yasar: I asked 'Aisha about the clothes soiled with semen. She replied, "I used to wash it off the clothes of Allah's Apostle and he would go for the prayer while water spots were still visible."

This is Aisha, a 6 year old child engaging in sexual relations with a 53 year old "prophet" MOOhamad.

Aisha the child bride and mother of believers tells us again in:

Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Number 233:
Narrated 'Aisha: I used to wash the semen off the clothes of the Prophet and even then I used to notice one or more spots on them.

[size=12pt]And now we go into the aspect of Prostitution proper. But before I proceed further, let me provide readers with this preamble. Under Islamic law, there is a practice known as Mutah or temporary marriage. A muslim man and a woman would approach an Imam and ask for permission to be married for a temporary period, it could be as short as 2 hours or sometimes as long as a few months. The man would give a "dowry" to the woman and they would be pronounced man and wife. This is of course nothing short of legalised prostitution. But the Hadiths of Islam fully support the practice of Mutah. In fact, the Grand Mufti of Saudi Arabia recently pronounced a Fatwa that Mutah is legitimate in Saudi Arabia.[/size]

Sahih Bukhari Volume 6, Book 60, Number 139:

Narrated Abdullah: We used to participate in the holy wars carried on by the Prophet and we had no women (wives) with us. So we said (to the Prophet). "Shall we castrate ourselves?" But the Prophet forbade us to do that and thenceforth he allowed us to marry a woman (temporarily) by giving her even a garment, and then he recited: "O you who believe! Do not make unlawful the good things which Allah has made lawful for you."

Sahih Bukhari Volume 6, Book 60, Number 43:

Narrated 'Imran bin Husain: The Verse of muta was revealed in Allah's Book, so we performed it with Allah's Apostle, and nothing was revealed in Qur'an to make it illegal, nor did the Prophet prohibit it till he died. But the man (omar) just expressed what his own mind suggested that it should be abolished.

This hadith shows that Mutah was revealed in the Quran, but after Mohammad died, one of his successor's abolished it, but muslims were not happy that it was abolished.

Sahih Muslim Book 008, Number 3250:

Abu Nadra reported: While I was in the company of Jabir b. Abdullah, a person came to him and said that Ibn 'Abbas and Ibn Zubair differed on the two types of Mut'as (muta of Hajj and muta of women), whereupon Jabir said: We used to do these two during the lifetime of Allah's Messenger pbuh Umar then forbade us to do them, and so we did not revert to them.

This very interesting hadith shows that Mutah could be practiced even during Hajj! So prostitution was allowed in Mecca!

Sahih Muslim Book 008, Number 3248:

Ibn Uraij reported: 'Ati' reported that jibir b. Abdullah came to perform 'Umra, and we came to his abode, and the people asked him about different things, and then they made a mention of temporary marriage, whereupon he said: Yes, we had been benefiting ourselves by this temporary marriage during the lifetime of the Holy Prophet pbuh and during the time of Abi Bakr and 'Umar

Sahih Muslim Book 008, Number 3249:

Jabir b. 'Abdullah reported: We contracted temporary marriage giving a handful of (tales or flour as a dower during the lifetime of Allah's Messenger pbuh and durnig the time of Abu Bakr until 'Umar forbade it in the case of 'Amr b. Huraith.

Sahih Muslim Book 008, Number 3261:

'Urwa b. Zabair reported that 'Abdullah b. Zubair stood up (and delivered an address) in Mecca saying: Allah has made blind the hearts of some people as He has deprived them of eyesight that they give religious verdict in favor of temporary marriage, while he was alluding to a person (Ibn 'Abbas). Ibn Abbas called him and said: You are an uncouth person, devoid of sense. By my life, Mut'a was practised during the lifetime of the leader of the pious (he meant Allah's Messenger, pbuh), and Ibn Zubair said to him: just do it yourselves, and by Allah, if you do that I will stone you with your stones. Ibn Shihab said. Khalid b. Muhajir b. Saifullah informed me: While I was sitting in the company of a person, a person came to him and he asked for a religious verdict about Mut'a and he permitted him to do it.

- Mut'ah During Life of Rasulullah

Sahih Muslim Book 008, Number 3252:

Sabra Juhanni reported: Allah's Messenger pbuh permitted temporary marriage for us. So I and another person went out and saw a woman of Bana 'Amir, who was like a young long-necked she-camel. We presented ourselves to her (for contracting temporary marriage), whereupon she said: What dower would you give me? I said: My cloak. And my companion also said: My cloak. And the cloak of-my companion was superior to my cloak, but I was younger than he. So when she looked at the cloak of my companion she liked it, and when she cast a glance at me I looked more attractive to her. She then said: Well, you and your cloak are sufficient for me. I remained with her for three nights, and then Allah's Messenger pbuh said: He who has any such woman with whom he had contracted temporary marriage, he should let her off.

So my friend, I have provided you with Hadiths showing that your "prophet" allowed temporary marriage which is really a glorified form of prostitution. What is your response?

Abuheekmat:

Laughing rolling on the floor...

This one is mad o..

Well.. In islam.. What we deal with is proof from Quran and hadith

Quote the hadith and the Quran verse

Post it here..

Until then I can say anything on your accusations.

Thank you kafir
Re: Ruling On Abiding By The Law Of The Land In Western Countries by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 16, 2018
OkunrinOloro:
grin grin Bros, I follow you to laugh o! The story of how one randy "prophet" went to visit his adopted son and met his daughter in law naked, then went ahead to marry that daughter in law is well known to both followers of that "prophet" and those who consider him to be a joke! grin grin grin Even his "god" went ahead to "reveal" a verse in order to justify the behaviour of this "prophet" grin grin

As for evidence of how this prophet invented a new type of prostitution, Oya take am read:

Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Number 231:
Narrated Sulaiman bin Yasar: I asked 'Aisha about the clothes soiled with semen. She replied, "I used to wash it off the clothes of Allah's Apostle and he would go for the prayer while water spots were still visible."

This is Aisha, a 6 year old child engaging in sexual relations with a 53 year old "prophet" MOOhamad.

Aisha the child bride and mother of believers tells us again in:

Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Number 233:
Narrated 'Aisha: I used to wash the semen off the clothes of the Prophet and even then I used to notice one or more spots on them.

[size=12pt]And now we go into the aspect of Prostitution proper. But before I proceed further, let me provide readers with this preamble. Under Islamic law, there is a practice known as Mutah or temporary marriage. A muslim man and a woman would approach an Imam and ask for permission to be married for a temporary period, it could be as short as 2 hours or sometimes as long as a few months. The man would give a "dowry" to the woman and they would be pronounced man and wife. This is of course nothing short of legalised prostitution. But the Hadiths of Islam fully support the practice of Mutah. In fact, the Grand Mufti of Saudi Arabia recently pronounced a Fatwa that Mutah is legitimate in Saudi Arabia.[/size]

Sahih Bukhari Volume 6, Book 60, Number 139:

Narrated Abdullah: We used to participate in the holy wars carried on by the Prophet and we had no women (wives) with us. So we said (to the Prophet). "Shall we castrate ourselves?" But the Prophet forbade us to do that and thenceforth he allowed us to marry a woman (temporarily) by giving her even a garment, and then he recited: "O you who believe! Do not make unlawful the good things which Allah has made lawful for you."

Sahih Bukhari Volume 6, Book 60, Number 43:

Narrated 'Imran bin Husain: The Verse of muta was revealed in Allah's Book, so we performed it with Allah's Apostle, and nothing was revealed in Qur'an to make it illegal, nor did the Prophet prohibit it till he died. But the man (omar) just expressed what his own mind suggested that it should be abolished.

This hadith shows that Mutah was revealed in the Quran, but after Mohammad died, one of his successor's abolished it, but muslims were not happy that it was abolished.

Sahih Muslim Book 008, Number 3250:

Abu Nadra reported: While I was in the company of Jabir b. Abdullah, a person came to him and said that Ibn 'Abbas and Ibn Zubair differed on the two types of Mut'as (muta of Hajj and muta of women), whereupon Jabir said: We used to do these two during the lifetime of Allah's Messenger pbuh Umar then forbade us to do them, and so we did not revert to them.

This very interesting hadith shows that Mutah could be practiced even during Hajj! So prostitution was allowed in Mecca!

Sahih Muslim Book 008, Number 3248:

Ibn Uraij reported: 'Ati' reported that jibir b. Abdullah came to perform 'Umra, and we came to his abode, and the people asked him about different things, and then they made a mention of temporary marriage, whereupon he said: Yes, we had been benefiting ourselves by this temporary marriage during the lifetime of the Holy Prophet pbuh and during the time of Abi Bakr and 'Umar

Sahih Muslim Book 008, Number 3249:

Jabir b. 'Abdullah reported: We contracted temporary marriage giving a handful of (tales or flour as a dower during the lifetime of Allah's Messenger pbuh and durnig the time of Abu Bakr until 'Umar forbade it in the case of 'Amr b. Huraith.

Sahih Muslim Book 008, Number 3261:

'Urwa b. Zabair reported that 'Abdullah b. Zubair stood up (and delivered an address) in Mecca saying: Allah has made blind the hearts of some people as He has deprived them of eyesight that they give religious verdict in favor of temporary marriage, while he was alluding to a person (Ibn 'Abbas). Ibn Abbas called him and said: You are an uncouth person, devoid of sense. By my life, Mut'a was practised during the lifetime of the leader of the pious (he meant Allah's Messenger, pbuh), and Ibn Zubair said to him: just do it yourselves, and by Allah, if you do that I will stone you with your stones. Ibn Shihab said. Khalid b. Muhajir b. Saifullah informed me: While I was sitting in the company of a person, a person came to him and he asked for a religious verdict about Mut'a and he permitted him to do it.

- Mut'ah During Life of Rasulullah

Sahih Muslim Book 008, Number 3252:

Sabra Juhanni reported: Allah's Messenger pbuh permitted temporary marriage for us. So I and another person went out and saw a woman of Bana 'Amir, who was like a young long-necked she-camel. We presented ourselves to her (for contracting temporary marriage), whereupon she said: What dower would you give me? I said: My cloak. And my companion also said: My cloak. And the cloak of-my companion was superior to my cloak, but I was younger than he. So when she looked at the cloak of my companion she liked it, and when she cast a glance at me I looked more attractive to her. She then said: Well, you and your cloak are sufficient for me. I remained with her for three nights, and then Allah's Messenger pbuh said: He who has any such woman with whom he had contracted temporary marriage, he should let her off.

So my friend, I have provided you with Hadiths showing that your "prophet" allowed temporary marriage which is really a glorified form of prostitution. What is your response?

Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا مُوسَى، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ الْوَاحِدِ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا عَمْرُو بْنُ مَيْمُونٍ، قَالَ سَأَلْتُ سُلَيْمَانَ بْنَ يَسَارٍ فِي الثَّوْبِ تُصِيبُهُ الْجَنَابَةُ قَالَ قَالَتْ عَائِشَةُ كُنْتُ أَغْسِلُهُ مِنْ ثَوْبِ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم، ثُمَّ يَخْرُجُ إِلَى الصَّلاَةِ وَأَثَرُ الْغَسْلِ فِيهِ بُقَعُ الْمَاءِ‏.‏

Narrated `Amr bin Maimun:

I heard Sulaiman bin Yasar talking about the clothes soiled with semen. He said that `Aisha had said, "I used to wash it off the clothes of Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) and he would go for the prayers while water spots were still visible on them.

Sahih al-Bukhari 231
In-book : Book 4, Hadith 98
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 1, Book 4, Hadith 231  (deprecated)

This is the hadith..

Now Mr kafir..

You will have to show me where it is written in this hadith that Aisha was 6 years by that time and rosul was 53...

No peace for the lairs and the wicked..

#laughing
Re: Ruling On Abiding By The Law Of The Land In Western Countries by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 16, 2018
Mr kafir

Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا عَمْرُو بْنُ خَالِدٍ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا زُهَيْرٌ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا عَمْرُو بْنُ مَيْمُونِ بْنِ مِهْرَانَ، عَنْ سُلَيْمَانَ بْنِ يَسَارٍ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ، أَنَّهَا كَانَتْ تَغْسِلُ الْمَنِيَّ مِنْ ثَوْبِ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم، ثُمَّ أَرَاهُ فِيهِ بُقْعَةً أَوْ بُقَعًا‏.‏

Narrated `Aishah:

I used to wash the semen off the clothes of the Prophet (ﷺ) and even then I used to notice one or more spots on them.

Sahih al-Bukhari 232
In-book : Book 4, Hadith 99
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 1, Book 4, Hadith 232  (deprecated)

This is the hadith .

Now explain why it is a bizarre thing for wife to wash his husband clothes that has sperm ..

Abi it's dry cleaner your mama do give your father boxers to ?
Re: Ruling On Abiding By The Law Of The Land In Western Countries by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 16, 2018
Lastly Mr Kafir ...

On temporary marriage..

Hadith

حَدَّثَنِي يَحْيَى بْنُ قَزَعَةَ، حَدَّثَنَا مَالِكٌ، عَنِ ابْنِ شِهَابٍ، عَنْ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ، وَالْحَسَنِ، ابْنَىْ مُحَمَّدِ بْنِ عَلِيٍّ عَنْ أَبِيهِمَا، عَنْ عَلِيِّ بْنِ أَبِي طَالِبٍ ـ رضى الله عنه ـ أَنَّ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم نَهَى عَنْ مُتْعَةِ النِّسَاءِ يَوْمَ خَيْبَرَ، وَعَنْ أَكْلِ الْحُمُرِ الإِنْسِيَّةِ‏.‏

Narrated `Ali bin Abi Talib:

On the day of Khaibar, Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) forbade the Mut'a (i.e. temporary marriage) and the eating of donkey-meat.

Sahih al-Bukhari 4216
In-book : Book 64, Hadith 256
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 5, Book 59, Hadith 527  (deprecated)

Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ بْنِ نُمَيْرٍ، حَدَّثَنَا أَبِي، حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ الْعَزِيزِ بْنُ عُمَرَ، حَدَّثَنِي الرَّبِيعُ بْنُ سَبْرَةَ الْجُهَنِيُّ، أَنَّ أَبَاهُ، حَدَّثَهُ أَنَّهُ، كَانَ مَعَ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم فَقَالَ ‏

‏ يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ إِنِّي قَدْ كُنْتُ أَذِنْتُ لَكُمْ فِي الاِسْتِمْتَاعِ مِنَ النِّسَاءِ وَإِنَّ اللَّهَ قَدْ حَرَّمَ ذَلِكَ إِلَى يَوْمِ الْقِيَامَةِ فَمَنْ كَانَ عِنْدَهُ مِنْهُنَّ شَىْءٌ فَلْيُخَلِّ سَبِيلَهُ وَلاَ تَأْخُذُوا مِمَّا آتَيْتُمُوهُنَّ شَيْئًا‏"

‏ ‏‏

Sabra al-Juhani reported on the authority of his father that while he was with Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) he said:

O people, I had permitted you to contract temporary marriage with women, but Allah has forbidden it (now) until the Day of Resurrection. So he who has any (woman with this type of marriage contract) he should let her off, and do not take back anything you have given to them (as dower).

Sahih Muslim 1406 d
In-book : Book 16, Hadith 25
USC-MSA web (English) : Book 8, Hadith 3255  (deprecated)

Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا إِسْحَاقُ بْنُ إِبْرَاهِيمَ، أَخْبَرَنَا يَحْيَى بْنُ آدَمَ، حَدَّثَنَا إِبْرَاهِيمُ بْنُ سَعْدٍ، عَنْ عَبْدِ الْمَلِكِ بْنِ الرَّبِيعِ بْنِ سَبْرَةَ الْجُهَنِيِّ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ جَدِّهِ، قَالَ أَمَرَنَا رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم بِالْمُتْعَةِ عَامَ الْفَتْحِ حِينَ دَخَلْنَا مَكَّةَ ثُمَّ لَمْ نَخْرُجْ مِنْهَا حَتَّى نَهَانَا عَنْهَا‏.‏

Abd al-Malik b. Rabi' b. Sabraal-Juhanni reported on the authority of his father who narrated it on the authority of his father (i e. 'Abd al-Malik's grandfather, SAbu ra al-Juhanniy Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) permitted us to contract temporary marriage in the Year of Victory, as we entered Mecca, and we did come out of it but he forbade us to do it.

Sahih Muslim 1406 f
In-book : Book 16, Hadith 27
USC-MSA web (English) : Book 8, Hadith 3257  (deprecated)

Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا عَمْرٌو النَّاقِدُ، وَابْنُ، نُمَيْرٍ قَالاَ حَدَّثَنَا سُفْيَانُ بْنُ عُيَيْنَةَ، عَنِ الزُّهْرِيِّ، عَنِ الرَّبِيعِ بْنِ سَبْرَةَ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، أَنَّ النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم نَهَى عَنْ نِكَاحِ الْمُتْعَةِ ‏.‏

Rabi' b. Sabra reported on the authority of his father that Allah's Apostle (ﷺ) prohibited the contracting of temporary marriage.

Sahih Muslim 1406 h
In-book : Book 16, Hadith 29
USC-MSA web (English) : Book 8, Hadith 3259  (deprecated)

Hadith

وَحَدَّثَنَا أَبُو بَكْرِ بْنُ أَبِي شَيْبَةَ، حَدَّثَنَا ابْنُ عُلَيَّةَ، عَنْ مَعْمَرٍ، عَنِ الزُّهْرِيِّ، عَنِ الرَّبِيعِ، بْنِ سَبْرَةَ عَنْ أَبِيهِ، أَنَّ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم نَهَى يَوْمَ الْفَتْحِ عَنْ مُتْعَةِ النِّسَاءِ‏.‏

Rabi' b. Sabra reported on the authority of his father that Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) forbade on the Day of Victory to contract temporary marriage with women.

Sahih Muslim 1406 i
In-book : Book 16, Hadith 30
USC-MSA web (English) : Book 8, Hadith 3260  (deprecated)

Hadith

وَحَدَّثَنِي سَلَمَةَ بْنُ شَبِيبٍ، حَدَّثَنَا الْحَسَنُ بْنُ أَعْيَنَ، حَدَّثَنَا مَعْقِلٌ، عَنِ ابْنِ أَبِي عَبْلَةَ، عَنْ عُمَرَ بْنِ عَبْدِ الْعَزِيزِ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا الرَّبِيعُ بْنُ سَبْرَةَ الْجُهَنِيُّ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، أَنَّ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم نَهَى عَنِ الْمُتْعَةِ وَقَالَ ‏

‏ أَلاَ إِنَّهَا حَرَامٌ مِنْ يَوْمِكُمْ هَذَا إِلَى يَوْمِ الْقِيَامَةِ وَمَنْ كَانَ أَعْطَى شَيْئًا فَلاَ يَأْخُذْهُ ‏"

‏ ‏‏

Sabra al-Juhanni reported on the authority of his father:

Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) prohibited the contracting of temporary marriage and said: Behold, it is forbidden from this very day of yours to the Day of Resurrection, and he who has given something (as a dower) should not take it back.

Sahih Muslim 1406 l
In-book : Book 16, Hadith 33
USC-MSA web (English) : Book 8, Hadith 3262  (deprecated)

TEMPORARY MARRIAGE WAS FORBIDDEN

Hadith

وَحَدَّثَنِي حَرْمَلَةُ بْنُ يَحْيَى، أَخْبَرَنَا ابْنُ وَهْبٍ، أَخْبَرَنِي يُونُسُ، قَالَ ابْنُ شِهَابٍ أَخْبَرَنِي عُرْوَةُ بْنُ الزُّبَيْرِ، أَنَّ عَبْدَ اللَّهِ بْنَ الزُّبَيْرِ، قَامَ بِمَكَّةَ فَقَالَ إِنَّ نَاسًا - أَعْمَى اللَّهُ قُلُوبَهُمْ كَمَا أَعْمَى أَبْصَارَهُمْ - يُفْتُونَ بِالْمُتْعَةِ - يُعَرِّضُ بِرَجُلٍ - فَنَادَاهُ فَقَالَ إِنَّكَ لَجِلْفٌ جَافٍ فَلَعَمْرِي لَقَدْ كَانَتِ الْمُتْعَةُ تُفْعَلُ عَلَى عَهْدِ إِمَامِ الْمُتَّقِينَ - يُرِيدُ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم - فَقَالَ لَهُ ابْنُ الزُّبَيْرِ فَجَرِّبْ بِنَفْسِكَ فَوَاللَّهِ لَئِنْ فَعَلْتَهَا لأَرْجُمَنَّكَ بِأَحْجَارِكَ ‏.‏ قَالَ ابْنُ شِهَابٍ فَأَخْبَرَنِي خَالِدُ بْنُ الْمُهَاجِرِ بْنِ سَيْفِ اللَّهِ أَنَّهُ بَيْنَا هُوَ جَالِسٌ عِنْدَ رَجُلٍ جَاءَهُ رَجُلٌ فَاسْتَفْتَاهُ فِي الْمُتْعَةِ فَأَمَرَهُ بِهَا فَقَالَ لَهُ ابْنُ أَبِي عَمْرَةَ الأَنْصَارِيُّ مَهْلاً ‏.‏ قَالَ مَا هِيَ وَاللَّهِ لَقَدْ فُعِلَتْ فِي عَهْدِ إِمَامِ الْمُتَّقِينَ ‏.‏ قَالَ ابْنُ أَبِي عَمْرَةَ إِنَّهَا كَانَتْ رُخْصَةً فِي أَوَّلِ الإِسْلاَمِ لِمَنِ اضْطُرَّ إِلَيْهَا كَالْمَيْتَةِ وَالدَّمِ وَلَحْمِ الْخِنْزِيرِ ثُمَّ أَحْكَمَ اللَّهُ الدِّينَ وَنَهَى عَنْهَا ‏.‏ قَالَ ابْنُ شِهَابٍ وَأَخْبَرَنِي رَبِيعُ بْنُ سَبْرَةَ الْجُهَنِيُّ أَنَّ أَبَاهُ قَالَ قَدْ كُنْتُ اسْتَمْتَعْتُ فِي عَهْدِ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم امْرَأَةً مِنْ بَنِي عَامِرٍ بِبُرْدَيْنِ أَحْمَرَيْنِ ثُمَّ نَهَانَا رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم عَنِ الْمُتْعَةِ ‏.‏ قَالَ ابْنُ شِهَابٍ وَسَمِعْتُ رَبِيعَ بْنَ سَبْرَةَ يُحَدِّثُ ذَلِكَ عُمَرَ بْنَ عَبْدِ الْعَزِيزِ وَأَنَا جَالِسٌ ‏.‏

Urwa b. Zabair reported that 'Abdullah b. Zubair (Allah be pleased with him) stood up (and delivered an address) in Mecca saying:

Allah has made blind the hearts of some people as He has deprived them of eyesight that they give religious verdict in favour of temporary marriage, while he was alluding to a person (Ibn 'Abbas). Ibn Abbas called him and said: You are an uncouth person, devoid of sense. By my life, Mut'a was practised during the lifetime of the leader of the pious (he meant Allah's Messenger, ﷺ), and Ibn Zubair said to him: just do it yourselves, and by Allah, if you do that I will stone you with your stones. Ibn Shihab said. Khalid b. Muhajir b. Saifullah informed me: While I was sitting in the company of a person, a person came to him and he asked for a religious verdict about Mut'a and he permitted him to do it. Ibn Abu 'Amrah al-Ansari (Allah be pleased with him) said to him: Be gentle. It was permitted in- the early days of Islam, (for one) who was driven to it under the stress of necessity just as (the eating of) carrion and the blood and flesh of swine and then Allah intensified (the commands of) His religion and prohibited it (altogether). Ibn Shihab reported: Rabi' b. Sabra told me that his father (Sabra) said: I contracted temporary marriage with a woman of Banu 'Amir for two cloaks during the lifetime of Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) ; then he forbade us to do Mut'a. Ibn Shihab said: I heard Rabi' b. Sabra narrating it to Umar b. 'Abd al-'Aziz and I was sitting there.

Sahih Muslim 1406 k
In-book : Book 16, Hadith 32
USC-MSA web (English) : Book 8, Hadith 3261  (deprecated)

THE REASON FOR TEMPORARY MARRIAGE BEFORE IT WAS FORBIDDEN
Re: Ruling On Abiding By The Law Of The Land In Western Countries by OkunrinOloro: 4:27pm On Dec 16, 2018
Come on man, don't let me down. I want you to comment on Mutah now. Why did your "prophet" introduce a new form of prostitution? And also comment on why he was keeping your ancestors as slaves?

As for poor Aisha's age, it is very notorious. I'm disappointed that you would try to hide something that is so well known. Abi na shame dey catch you? grin

Abuheekmat:

Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا مُوسَى، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ الْوَاحِدِ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا عَمْرُو بْنُ مَيْمُونٍ، قَالَ سَأَلْتُ سُلَيْمَانَ بْنَ يَسَارٍ فِي الثَّوْبِ تُصِيبُهُ الْجَنَابَةُ قَالَ قَالَتْ عَائِشَةُ كُنْتُ أَغْسِلُهُ مِنْ ثَوْبِ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم، ثُمَّ يَخْرُجُ إِلَى الصَّلاَةِ وَأَثَرُ الْغَسْلِ فِيهِ بُقَعُ الْمَاءِ‏.‏

Narrated `Amr bin Maimun:

I heard Sulaiman bin Yasar talking about the clothes soiled with semen. He said that `Aisha had said, "I used to wash it off the clothes of Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) and he would go for the prayers while water spots were still visible on them.

Sahih al-Bukhari 231
In-book : Book 4, Hadith 98
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 1, Book 4, Hadith 231  (deprecated)

This is the hadith..

Now Mr kafir..

You will have to show me where it is written in this hadith that Aisha was 6 years by that time and rosul was 53...

No peace for the lairs and the wicked..

#laughing

Re: Ruling On Abiding By The Law Of The Land In Western Countries by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 16, 2018
OkunrinOloro:
Come on man, don't let me down. I want you to comment on Mutah now. Why did your "prophet" introduce a new form of prostitution? And also comment on why he was keeping your ancestors as slaves?

As for poor Aisha's age, it is very notorious. I'm disappointed that you would try to hide something that is so well known. Abi na shame dey catch you? grin

Mr kafir..

Slavery isn't part of shariah.. Slavery was order of the Olden days.. But slavery in islam is this .. Not that slavery you think

Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا سُلَيْمَانُ بْنُ حَرْبٍ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا شُعْبَةُ، عَنْ وَاصِلٍ الأَحْدَبِ، عَنِ الْمَعْرُورِ، قَالَ لَقِيتُ أَبَا ذَرٍّ بِالرَّبَذَةِ، وَعَلَيْهِ حُلَّةٌ، وَعَلَى غُلاَمِهِ حُلَّةٌ، فَسَأَلْتُهُ عَنْ ذَلِكَ، فَقَالَ إِنِّي سَابَبْتُ رَجُلاً، فَعَيَّرْتُهُ بِأُمِّهِ، فَقَالَ لِيَ النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏

‏ يَا أَبَا ذَرٍّ أَعَيَّرْتَهُ بِأُمِّهِ إِنَّكَ امْرُؤٌ فِيكَ جَاهِلِيَّةٌ، إِخْوَانُكُمْ خَوَلُكُمْ، جَعَلَهُمُ اللَّهُ تَحْتَ أَيْدِيكُمْ، فَمَنْ كَانَ أَخُوهُ تَحْتَ يَدِهِ فَلْيُطْعِمْهُ مِمَّا يَأْكُلُ، وَلْيُلْبِسْهُ مِمَّا يَلْبَسُ، وَلاَ تُكَلِّفُوهُمْ مَا يَغْلِبُهُمْ، فَإِنْ كَلَّفْتُمُوهُمْ فَأَعِينُوهُمْ ‏"

‏‏‏

Narrated Al-Ma'rur:

At Ar-Rabadha I met Abu Dhar who was wearing a cloak, and his slave, too, was wearing a similar one. I asked about the reason for it. He replied, "I Abused a person by calling his mother with bad names." The Prophet said to me, 'O Abu Dhar! Did you abuse him by calling his mother with bad names You still have some characteristics of ignorance. Your slaves are your brothers and Allah has put them under your command. So whoever has a brother under his command should feed him of what he eats and dress him of what he wears. Do not ask them (slaves) to do things beyond their capacity (power) and if you do so, then help them.' "

Sahih al-Bukhari 30
In-book : Book 2, Hadith 23
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 1, Book 2, Hadith 30  (deprecated)

Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا أَحْمَدُ بْنُ مِقْدَامٍ، حَدَّثَنَا الْفُضَيْلُ بْنُ سُلَيْمَانَ، حَدَّثَنَا مُوسَى بْنُ عُقْبَةَ، أَخْبَرَنِي نَافِعٌ، عَنِ ابْنِ عُمَرَ ـ رضى الله عنهما ـ أَنَّهُ كَانَ يُفْتِي فِي الْعَبْدِ أَوِ الأَمَةِ يَكُونُ بَيْنَ شُرَكَاءَ، فَيُعْتِقُ أَحَدُهُمْ نَصِيبَهُ مِنْهُ، يَقُولُ قَدْ وَجَبَ عَلَيْهِ عِتْقُهُ كُلِّهِ، إِذَا كَانَ لِلَّذِي أَعْتَقَ مِنَ الْمَالِ مَا يَبْلُغُ، يُقَوَّمُ مِنْ مَالِهِ قِيمَةَ الْعَدْلِ، وَيُدْفَعُ إِلَى الشُّرَكَاءِ أَنْصِبَاؤُهُمْ، وَيُخَلَّى سَبِيلُ الْمُعْتَقِ‏.‏ يُخْبِرُ ذَلِكَ ابْنُ عُمَرَ عَنِ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم‏.‏ وَرَوَاهُ اللَّيْثُ وَابْنُ أَبِي ذِئْبٍ وَابْنُ إِسْحَاقَ وَجُوَيْرِيَةُ وَيَحْيَى بْنُ سَعِيدٍ وَإِسْمَاعِيلُ بْنُ أُمَيَّةَ عَنْ نَافِعٍ عَنِ ابْنِ عُمَرَ ـ رضى الله عنهما ـ عَنِ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم مُخْتَصَرًا‏.‏

Narrated Ibn `Umar:

That he used to give his verdict regarding the male or female slaves owned by more than one master, one of whom may manumit his share of the slave. Ibn `Umar used to say in such a case, "The manumitted should manumit the slave completely if he has sufficient money to pay the rest of the price of that slave (which is to be justly estimated) and the other shareholders are to take the price of their shares and the slave is freed (released from slavery)." Ibn `Umar narrated this verdict from the Prophet.

Sahih al-Bukhari 2525
In-book : Book 49, Hadith 10
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 3, Book 46, Hadith 702  (deprecated)

Hadith

Malik said, "A master who frees a slave of his and settles his emancipation so that his testimony is permitted, his inviolability complete, and his right to inherit confirmed, cannot impose stipulations on him like what he imposes on a slave about property or service, nor get him to do anything of slavery, because the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "If a man frees his share of a slave and has enough money to cover the full price of the slave justly evaluated for him, he must give his partners their shares so the slave is completely free."

Malik commented, "If he owns the slave completely, it is more proper to free him completely and not mingle any slavery with it."

USC-MSA web (English) : Book 38, Hadith 2

That's that about it..

And concerning age of aisha.. . That's exactly how it is. .

He married her at 6 and consummated her marriage at 9..

So what exactly is your problem with this?

Oh.. The age... Laughing..

Go back in history and check the age women get married then
Then come back to this 21st century and look at cultures and the age their ladies marries..
To make it final . . Go online and check the legal age ladies are allowed to get married in each country...

This reference I brought about history has absolutely nothing to do with my proving that what rosul did was right...

Whatever rosul did , that has to do with deen.. Ibaadah . It's command from Allah..

I hear, I obey and I believe. .

If you don't believe or it sounds bizarre to you.. That's not my problem.. That's absolutely your problem..

Re: Ruling On Abiding By The Law Of The Land In Western Countries by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 16, 2018
Mr kafir. .

Go online and bring more conspiracy theories so that I could bust it up .

Muslims reading this would know the fraud and lie that you are..
Re: Ruling On Abiding By The Law Of The Land In Western Countries by OkunrinOloro: 5:16pm On Dec 16, 2018
My friend what nonsense is this? You never answered the question about why your "prophet" owned black people like you as slaves. So you are actually proud admit that your "prophet" was a slave owner who practiced pedophilia? Are you telling me that you don't see anything wrong with a 50 something year old "agbaya" having sex with a 9 year old girl? grin

And please stop trying to dodge the story of your prophet and Zainab. Explain why a so called "prophet" of "god" would destroy the marriage of his adopted son Zaid just to satisfy his lustfulness.

What kind of "prophet" is this for god's sake? Are people so stupid that they will follow someone like this as a prophet?

Sahih Bukhari 7:62:16

Narrated Jabir bin Abdullah: While we were returning from a Ghazwa (Holy Battle) with the Prophet, I started driving my camel fast, as it was a lazy camel A rider came behind me and pricked my camel with a spear he had with him, and then my camel started running as fast as the best camel you may see. Behold! The rider was the Prophet himself. He said, 'What makes you in such a hurry?" I replied, I am newly married " He said, [b]"Did you marry a virgin or a matron? I replied, "A matron." He said, "Why didn't you marry a young girl so that you may play with her and she with you?" [/b]When we were about to enter (Medina), the Prophet said, "Wait so that you may enter (Medina) at night so that the lady of unkempt hair may comb her hair and the one whose husband has been absent may shave her pubic region.

Abuheekmat:

Mr kafir..

Slavery isn't part of shariah.. Slavery was order of the Olden days.. But slavery in islam is this .. Not that slavery you think

Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا سُلَيْمَانُ بْنُ حَرْبٍ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا شُعْبَةُ، عَنْ وَاصِلٍ الأَحْدَبِ، عَنِ الْمَعْرُورِ، قَالَ لَقِيتُ أَبَا ذَرٍّ بِالرَّبَذَةِ، وَعَلَيْهِ حُلَّةٌ، وَعَلَى غُلاَمِهِ حُلَّةٌ، فَسَأَلْتُهُ عَنْ ذَلِكَ، فَقَالَ إِنِّي سَابَبْتُ رَجُلاً، فَعَيَّرْتُهُ بِأُمِّهِ، فَقَالَ لِيَ النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏

‏ يَا أَبَا ذَرٍّ أَعَيَّرْتَهُ بِأُمِّهِ إِنَّكَ امْرُؤٌ فِيكَ جَاهِلِيَّةٌ، إِخْوَانُكُمْ خَوَلُكُمْ، جَعَلَهُمُ اللَّهُ تَحْتَ أَيْدِيكُمْ، فَمَنْ كَانَ أَخُوهُ تَحْتَ يَدِهِ فَلْيُطْعِمْهُ مِمَّا يَأْكُلُ، وَلْيُلْبِسْهُ مِمَّا يَلْبَسُ، وَلاَ تُكَلِّفُوهُمْ مَا يَغْلِبُهُمْ، فَإِنْ كَلَّفْتُمُوهُمْ فَأَعِينُوهُمْ ‏"

‏‏‏

Narrated Al-Ma'rur:

At Ar-Rabadha I met Abu Dhar who was wearing a cloak, and his slave, too, was wearing a similar one. I asked about the reason for it. He replied, "I Abused a person by calling his mother with bad names." The Prophet said to me, 'O Abu Dhar! Did you abuse him by calling his mother with bad names You still have some characteristics of ignorance. Your slaves are your brothers and Allah has put them under your command. So whoever has a brother under his command should feed him of what he eats and dress him of what he wears. Do not ask them (slaves) to do things beyond their capacity (power) and if you do so, then help them.' "

Sahih al-Bukhari 30
In-book : Book 2, Hadith 23
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 1, Book 2, Hadith 30  (deprecated)

Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا أَحْمَدُ بْنُ مِقْدَامٍ، حَدَّثَنَا الْفُضَيْلُ بْنُ سُلَيْمَانَ، حَدَّثَنَا مُوسَى بْنُ عُقْبَةَ، أَخْبَرَنِي نَافِعٌ، عَنِ ابْنِ عُمَرَ ـ رضى الله عنهما ـ أَنَّهُ كَانَ يُفْتِي فِي الْعَبْدِ أَوِ الأَمَةِ يَكُونُ بَيْنَ شُرَكَاءَ، فَيُعْتِقُ أَحَدُهُمْ نَصِيبَهُ مِنْهُ، يَقُولُ قَدْ وَجَبَ عَلَيْهِ عِتْقُهُ كُلِّهِ، إِذَا كَانَ لِلَّذِي أَعْتَقَ مِنَ الْمَالِ مَا يَبْلُغُ، يُقَوَّمُ مِنْ مَالِهِ قِيمَةَ الْعَدْلِ، وَيُدْفَعُ إِلَى الشُّرَكَاءِ أَنْصِبَاؤُهُمْ، وَيُخَلَّى سَبِيلُ الْمُعْتَقِ‏.‏ يُخْبِرُ ذَلِكَ ابْنُ عُمَرَ عَنِ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم‏.‏ وَرَوَاهُ اللَّيْثُ وَابْنُ أَبِي ذِئْبٍ وَابْنُ إِسْحَاقَ وَجُوَيْرِيَةُ وَيَحْيَى بْنُ سَعِيدٍ وَإِسْمَاعِيلُ بْنُ أُمَيَّةَ عَنْ نَافِعٍ عَنِ ابْنِ عُمَرَ ـ رضى الله عنهما ـ عَنِ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم مُخْتَصَرًا‏.‏

Narrated Ibn `Umar:

That he used to give his verdict regarding the male or female slaves owned by more than one master, one of whom may manumit his share of the slave. Ibn `Umar used to say in such a case, "The manumitted should manumit the slave completely if he has sufficient money to pay the rest of the price of that slave (which is to be justly estimated) and the other shareholders are to take the price of their shares and the slave is freed (released from slavery)." Ibn `Umar narrated this verdict from the Prophet.

Sahih al-Bukhari 2525
In-book : Book 49, Hadith 10
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 3, Book 46, Hadith 702  (deprecated)

Hadith

Malik said, "A master who frees a slave of his and settles his emancipation so that his testimony is permitted, his inviolability complete, and his right to inherit confirmed, cannot impose stipulations on him like what he imposes on a slave about property or service, nor get him to do anything of slavery, because the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "If a man frees his share of a slave and has enough money to cover the full price of the slave justly evaluated for him, he must give his partners their shares so the slave is completely free."

Malik commented, "If he owns the slave completely, it is more proper to free him completely and not mingle any slavery with it."

USC-MSA web (English) : Book 38, Hadith 2

That's that about it..

And concerning age of aisha.. . That's exactly how it is. .

He married her at 6 and consummated her marriage at 9..

So what exactly is your problem with this?

Oh.. The age... Laughing..

Go back in history and check the age women get married then
Then come back to this 21st century and look at cultures and the age their ladies marries..
To make it final . . Go online and check the legal age ladies are allowed to get married in each country...

This reference I brought about history has absolutely nothing to do with my proving that what rosul did was right...

Whatever rosul did , that has to do with deen.. Ibaadah . It's command from Allah..

I hear, I obey and I believe. .

If you don't believe or it sounds bizarre to you.. That's not my problem.. That's absolutely your problem..

Re: Ruling On Abiding By The Law Of The Land In Western Countries by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 16, 2018
OkunrinOloro:
My friend what nonsense is this? You never answered the question about why your "prophet" owned black people like you as slaves. So you are actually proud admit that your "prophet" was a slave owner who practiced pedophilia? Are you telling me that you don't see anything wrong with a 50 something year old "agbaya" having sex with a 9 year old girl? grin

And please stop trying to dodge the story of your prophet and Zainab. Explain why a so called "prophet" of "god" would destroy the marriage of his adopted son Zaid just to satisfy his lustfulness.

What kind of "prophet" is this for god's sake? Are people so stupid that they will follow someone like this as a prophet?

Sahih Bukhari 7:62:16

Narrated Jabir bin Abdullah: While we were returning from a Ghazwa (Holy Battle) with the Prophet, I started driving my camel fast, as it was a lazy camel A rider came behind me and pricked my camel with a spear he had with him, and then my camel started running as fast as the best camel you may see. Behold! The rider was the Prophet himself. He said, 'What makes you in such a hurry?" I replied, I am newly married " He said, [b]"Did you marry a virgin or a matron? I replied, "A matron." He said, "Why didn't you marry a young girl so that you may play with her and she with you?" [/b]When we were about to enter (Medina), the Prophet said, "Wait so that you may enter (Medina) at night so that the lady of unkempt hair may comb her hair and the one whose husband has been absent may shave her pubic region.

Mr kafir .

I have answered slavery and Aisha marriage ..

Concerning the accusations of snatching someone's wife ..

Bring your proof.. Hadith or Quran. .

And this hadith you quoted ..

The number is not clear for me to verify it. .

If you call justice WICKEDNESS
if you call MARRIAGE and consummation of marriage with one's wife PEDOPHILE
If you call brotherhood and chance of freedom SLAVERY .

that's absolutely your problem not mine. .

#laughing..
Re: Ruling On Abiding By The Law Of The Land In Western Countries by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 16, 2018
And am not your friend..

Who will be a friend with a kafir..

Laughing
Re: Ruling On Abiding By The Law Of The Land In Western Countries by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 16, 2018
Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ بَشَّارٍ، حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ الْوَهَّابِ، حَدَّثَنَا عُبَيْدُ اللَّهِ، عَنْ وَهْبِ بْنِ كَيْسَانَ، عَنْ جَابِرِ بْنِ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ ـ رضى الله عنهما ـ قَالَ كُنْتُ مَعَ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم فِي غَزَاةٍ، فَأَبْطَأَ بِي جَمَلِي وَأَعْيَا، فَأَتَى عَلَىَّ النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم فَقَالَ ‏‏ جَابِرٌ ‏"‏‏.‏ فَقُلْتُ نَعَمْ‏.‏ قَالَ ‏"‏ مَا شَأْنُكَ ‏"‏‏.‏ قُلْتُ أَبْطَأَ عَلَىَّ جَمَلِي وَأَعْيَا، فَتَخَلَّفْتُ‏.‏ فَنَزَلَ يَحْجُنُهُ بِمِحْجَنِهِ، ثُمَّ قَالَ ‏"‏ ارْكَبْ ‏"‏‏.‏ فَرَكِبْتُ، فَلَقَدْ رَأَيْتُهُ أَكُفُّهُ عَنْ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ ‏"‏ تَزَوَّجْتَ ‏"‏‏.‏ قُلْتُ نَعَمْ‏.‏ قَالَ ‏"‏ بِكْرًا أَمْ ثَيِّبًا ‏"‏‏.‏ قُلْتُ بَلْ ثَيِّبًا‏.‏ قَالَ ‏"‏ أَفَلاَ جَارِيَةً تُلاَعِبُهَا وَتُلاَعِبُكَ ‏"‏‏.‏ قُلْتُ إِنَّ لِي أَخَوَاتٍ، فَأَحْبَبْتُ أَنْ أَتَزَوَّجَ امْرَأَةً تَجْمَعُهُنَّ، وَتَمْشُطُهُنَّ، وَتَقُومُ عَلَيْهِنَّ‏.‏ قَالَ ‏"‏ أَمَّا إِنَّكَ قَادِمٌ، فَإِذَا قَدِمْتَ فَالْكَيْسَ الْكَيْسَ ‏"‏‏.‏ ثُمَّ قَالَ ‏"‏ أَتَبِيعُ جَمَلَكَ ‏"‏‏.‏ قُلْتُ نَعَمْ‏.‏ فَاشْتَرَاهُ مِنِّي بِأُوقِيَّةٍ، ثُمَّ قَدِمَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَبْلِي، وَقَدِمْتُ بِالْغَدَاةِ، فَجِئْنَا إِلَى الْمَسْجِدِ، فَوَجَدْتُهُ عَلَى باب الْمَسْجِدِ، قَالَ ‏"‏ الآنَ قَدِمْتَ ‏"‏‏.‏ قُلْتُ نَعَمْ‏.‏ قَالَ ‏"‏ فَدَعْ جَمَلَكَ، فَادْخُلْ فَصَلِّ رَكْعَتَيْنِ ‏"‏‏.‏ فَدَخَلْتُ فَصَلَّيْتُ، فَأَمَرَ بِلاَلاً أَنْ يَزِنَ لَهُ أُوقِيَّةً‏.‏ فَوَزَنَ لِي بِلاَلٌ، فَأَرْجَحَ فِي الْمِيزَانِ، فَانْطَلَقْتُ حَتَّى وَلَّيْتُ فَقَالَ ‏"‏ ادْعُ لِي جَابِرًا ‏"‏‏.‏ قُلْتُ الآنَ يَرُدُّ عَلَىَّ الْجَمَلَ، وَلَمْ يَكُنْ شَىْءٌ أَبْغَضَ إِلَىَّ مِنْهُ‏.‏ قَالَ ‏"‏ خُذْ جَمَلَكَ وَلَكَ ثَمَنُهُ ‏"‏‏.‏"

Narrated Jabir bin `Abdullah:

I was with the Prophet (ﷺ) in a Ghazwa (Military Expedition) and my camel was slow and exhausted. The Prophet came up to me and said, "O Jabir." I replied, "Yes?" He said, "What is the matter with you?" I replied, "My camel is slow and tired, so I am left behind." So, he got down and poked the camel with his stick and then ordered me to ride. I rode the camel and it became so fast that I had to hold it from going ahead of Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) . He then asked me, have you got married?" I replied in the affirmative. He asked, "A virgin or a matron?" I replied, "I married a matron." The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Why have you not married a virgin, so that you may play with her and she may play with you?" Jabir replied, "I have sisters (young in age) so I liked to marry a matron who could collect them all and comb their hair and look after them." The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "You will reach, so when you have arrived (at home), I advise you to associate with your wife (that you may have an intelligent son)." Then he asked me, "Would you like to sell your camel?" I replied in the affirmative and the Prophet (ﷺ) purchased it for one Uqiya of gold. Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) reached before me and I reached in the morning, and when I went to the mosque, I found him at the door of the mosque. He asked me, "Have you arrived just now?" I replied in the affirmative. He said, "Leave your camel and come into (the mosque) and pray two rak`at." I entered and offered the prayer. He told Bilal to weigh and give me one Uqiya of gold. So Bilal weighed for me fairly and I went away. The Prophet (ﷺ) sent for me and I thought that he would return to me my camel which I hated more than anything else. But the Prophet (ﷺ) said to me, "Take your camel as well as its price."

Sahih al-Bukhari 2097
In-book : Book 34, Hadith 50
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 3, Book 34, Hadith 310  (deprecated)
Re: Ruling On Abiding By The Law Of The Land In Western Countries by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 16, 2018
That's the original hadith..

You are already living a worthless life because you are a kafir..

Why then must you lie o .

When if a kafir do not lie.. What would he or she do..

Telling lies is part of the reason you are a kafir .. Lies made you reject islam . That's why you a kafir..

You keep telling lies to yourself
Re: Ruling On Abiding By The Law Of The Land In Western Countries by OkunrinOloro: 6:28pm On Dec 16, 2018
grin grin grin grin So you're joining me to laugh at "prophet" Sex Award Winner (S.A.W) the man who put sex above everything else in his life!!!! grin grin grin

But your answers about slavery and child abuse marriage are not satisfactory.

I was expecting you to show me where the prophet of sex abolished slavery and I also wanted you to disprove me about his marriage to a 6 year old girl and you failed miserably.

Paint a picture in your head and try and imagine what it is like for a 53 year old man to climb on top of a 9 year old girl and have sex with her. It is the height of agbaya behaviour. Any man who does that deserves to be flogged until his buttocks are bleeding. grin grin grin

As for your "prophet's" well known romance with his daughter in law, you can stop pretending you've never heard of it:

According to the Quran itself Allah caused Muhammad to have desires for another man’s wife, namely his adopted son Zaid ibn Haritha’s spouse Zaynab bint Jash. This led to his adopted son divorcing her so that Muhammad could marry her. The alleged reason why Allah commanded this to happen was so that Muhammad could set the example for others to emulate, making it permissible for adoptive fathers to marry their adopted children’s divorcees:

And when you said to him to whom Allah had shown favor and to whom you had shown a favor: Keep your wife to yourself and be careful of (your duty to) Allah; and you concealed in your soul what Allah would bring to light, and you feared men, and Allah had a greater right that you should fear Him. But when Zaid had accomplished his want of her, We gave her to you as a wife, so that there should be no difficulty for the believers in respect of the wives of their adopted sons, when they have accomplished their want of them; and Allah's command shall be performed. There is no harm in the Prophet doing that which Allah has ordained for him; such has been the course of Allah with respect to those who have gone before; and the command of Allah is a decree that is made absolute:

S. 33:37-38 Shakir

After the "prophet" married his adopted son's wife, Allah conveniently abolished adoption in order to stop people from gossiping about what his "prophet" had done:

God has not assigned to any man two hearts within his breast; nor has He made your wives, when you divorce, saying, 'Be as my mother's back,' truly your mothers, neither has He made your adopted sons your sons in fact. That is your own saying, the words of your mouths; but God speaks the truth, and guides on the way. Call them after their true fathers; that is more equitable in the sight of God. If you know not who their fathers were, then they are your brothers in religion, and your clients. There is no fault in you if you make mistakes, but only in what your hearts premeditate. God is All-forgiving, All-compassionate. S. 33:4-5

And this is the man Abuheekmat calls a prophet!

Abuheekmat are you not ashamed of yourself? Or are you still laughing? grin grin grin

Abuheekmat:

Mr kafir .

I have answered slavery and Aisha marriage ..

Concerning the accusations of snatching someone's wife ..

Bring your proof.. Hadith or Quran. .

And this hadith you quoted ..

The number is not clear for me to verify it. .

If you call justice WICKEDNESS
if you call MARRIAGE and consummation of marriage with one's wife PEDOPHILE
If you call brotherhood and chance of freedom SLAVERY .

that's absolutely your problem not mine. .

#laughing..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Repent Before It Is Too Late, Death Is Real / Allah Is Above His Throne And He Is Close To Us By His Knowledge / Does Receiving The Covid-19 Vaccine During The Day In Ramadan Break The Fast?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 204
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.