Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,143 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

Iyabo Ojo: "I Was 19 Years In The Choir" (Throwback Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyabo Ojo: "I Was 19 Years In The Choir" (Throwback Photo) (47106 Views)

Iyabo Ojo 'I Was Born Rich, Married Poor & Now I’m Staying Rich Forever' / Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) / Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Was 19 Years In The Choir" (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 22, 2018
Well i jst realised u ain't worth my time boy,so run along
irukere:

Go back and rewrite that garbage you wrote up there in the english language.
Ugly benin b*tch.
Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Was 19 Years In The Choir" (Throwback Photo) by MYHUBBY: 8:13pm On Nov 22, 2018
Simplep:
Ejo lefe ro,baba oponu

carry face like uromi goat there dey yarn nonsense. don't know why you're always senseless when you're on
Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Was 19 Years In The Choir" (Throwback Photo) by Tonimordred(m): 8:15pm On Nov 22, 2018
Wel don and nw u r 40
Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Was 19 Years In The Choir" (Throwback Photo) by Dammylawlah6(m): 11:10pm On Nov 22, 2018
Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Was 19 Years In The Choir" (Throwback Photo) by arnold123: 3:04am On Nov 24, 2018
gistfever:

Nigerian film actress, director, and producer Alice Iyabo Ojo popularly known as Iyabo Ojo shares hilarious throwback of her youthful age.

She wrote:

"Say hello to 19years old orobo � Iyabo Ogunro now Ojo���� when i was in d choir �� omo jesu ni mi............
Just because its a throwback Thursday..................21years ago ......
@its.priscy see ur look alike ��"

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/11/i-was-19years-old-also-in-choir-iyabo.html

the choir in st Jezebels
Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Was 19 Years In The Choir" (Throwback Photo) by arnold123: 3:06am On Nov 24, 2018
gistfever:

Nigerian film actress, director, and producer Alice Iyabo Ojo popularly known as Iyabo Ojo shares hilarious throwback of her youthful age.

She wrote:

"Say hello to 19years old orobo � Iyabo Ogunro now Ojo���� when i was in d choir �� omo jesu ni mi............
Just because its a throwback Thursday..................21years ago ......
@its.priscy see ur look alike ��"

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/11/i-was-19years-old-also-in-choir-iyabo.html

you looked beautiful before...... Now is a totally different story....... Wrong oil in engine........ Tooo many different types of oil.............. Hmmmmm...... Engine is knocking mmmmmm
Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Was 19 Years In The Choir" (Throwback Photo) by ernwale(m): 1:32pm On May 07, 2019
neolboy:
You should be 25 in that picture not 19

But why do people especially ladies keep lieing about their age?

If me wan marry na to go the woman primary school ask for her admission form make i know her true age make i no go marry my mama thinking that am older than her

That is not necessary. A woman/man with the fear of God will never lie about anything.
Do you fear God?
Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Was 19 Years In The Choir" (Throwback Photo) by lereinter(m): 5:28pm On Dec 22, 2021
Devil dey win now
Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Was 19 Years In The Choir" (Throwback Photo) by lereinter(m): 5:28pm On Dec 22, 2021
Devil dey win now..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ada Ameh Slams Naira Marley Over His Sexual Fantasy (Video) / Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) / Joro Olumofin Turns Santa, Smokes And Drinks To Celebrate Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.