Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Help Rate My Updated Website - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Help Rate My Updated Website (895 Views)

Rate My Portfolio Website On A Scale Of 1-10 / Rate My First React Website / Rate My ATM Machine Simulator Built With HTML, CSS And JS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Rate My Updated Website by Chatflick(m): 3:49pm On Nov 22, 2018
Hello guys! So not to long ago i finished building an ICO listing script though then the script was lacking in dynamics but now updated and has great features.

What's new?:

1. Added cryptocurrency live prices.

2. Airdrop listing has been added.

3. ICO's can now display a rating widget on their site.

4. The homepage has all a visitor would want to explore.

5. Super responsive design.

6. Live search box at the header.

7. Fixed security issues.

Please you guys should help me checkout the website www.icobreak.com and post a feedback here. Thanks for your time.

PS: I'm also available for web design and custom scripts.

1 Like

Re: Help Rate My Updated Website by henrykene(m): 4:34pm On Nov 22, 2018
Chatflick:
Hello guys! So not to long ago i finished building an ICO listing script though then the script was lacking in dynamics but now updated and has great features.

What's new?:

1. Added cryptocurrency live prices.

2. Airdrop listing has been added.

3. ICO's can now display a rating widget on their site.

4. The homepage has all a visitor would want to explore.

5. Super responsive design.

6. Live search box at the header.

7. Fixed security issues.

Please you guys should help me checkout the website www.icobreak.com and post a feedback here. Thanks for your time.

PS: I'm also available for web design and custom scripts.

The website is great! Nice design too. Have you done any kind of SEO for it yet?

Contact me so i can help you generate organic traffic to it in a short while using my search engine optimization skills
Re: Help Rate My Updated Website by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 22, 2018
The "Join our newsletter" text is not visible with the current background.
Re: Help Rate My Updated Website by Chatflick(m): 7:35pm On Nov 22, 2018
TheLordIsGr8:
The "Join our newsletter" text is not visible with the current background.
Okay I will check that out. Thank you.
Re: Help Rate My Updated Website by Chatflick(m): 7:36pm On Nov 22, 2018
henrykene:

The website is great! Nice design too. Have you done any kind of SEO for it yet?

Contact me so i can help you generate organic traffic to it in a short while using my search engine optimization skills
Thank you for your time.

(1) (Reply)

Make Money Into Your Bank Account Programming For People. / UI / UX Developer Needed / Footballer App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.