Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,474 members, 7,823,104 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

IMSU Stabbing & Suicide Saga: Nigerian Students And Campus Marriage, The Way Out - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / IMSU Stabbing & Suicide Saga: Nigerian Students And Campus Marriage, The Way Out (32820 Views)

UNN Twerking Saga: Obi Mirabel's Family Takes Action, Deletes Instagram Account / FUOYE Students And Indigenes Clash (Photos) / Bostwana Student Wears Towel To Campus (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IMSU Stabbing & Suicide Saga: Nigerian Students And Campus Marriage, The Way Out by Divay22(f): 7:39pm On Nov 22, 2018
rexsid:

For me ooooo, the only role parents should play in the life of their kid in high Institutions is taking care of their fees... for crying out loud, being in higher institution and u expect ur people to monitor u.... are they dah jobless wah nw makes u matured... u Neva get sense for uni, then sense is not meant for u simple....
We have a lot of peer pressure in higher institution.
It's not about visiting your kids regularly, cause pekin way don spoil, don spoil. but at least that suprise visit would tell you if your child is still normal or abnormal grin grin grin grin
Re: IMSU Stabbing & Suicide Saga: Nigerian Students And Campus Marriage, The Way Out by ImaIma1(f): 7:41pm On Nov 22, 2018
A school like UI humbles people. When you see your results in 100 level you will sit up especially when you know you cannot sort lecturers.

In my 4yrs in school, I never sorted a single lecturer. Many graduates cannot defend their graduates because of this issues
Re: IMSU Stabbing & Suicide Saga: Nigerian Students And Campus Marriage, The Way Out by Hotzone(m): 7:46pm On Nov 22, 2018
These two love birds has finally make IMSU infamous.
If IMSU has school hostels, I'm sure this CAMPUS MARRIAGE shall stop
Re: IMSU Stabbing & Suicide Saga: Nigerian Students And Campus Marriage, The Way Out by Gkemz: 7:47pm On Nov 22, 2018
A jilted female lover is like a hell let lose. She killed herself because she saw no reason to continue living as a murderer.
Re: IMSU Stabbing & Suicide Saga: Nigerian Students And Campus Marriage, The Way Out by Sarang(f): 7:53pm On Nov 22, 2018
7Alexander:
You couldn't be farther from the truth. The amount of fakeness and make-believe in a university environment is mind-boggling.

In the university, every lady's father is rich, every of their family member are abroad. Every lady on campus is from a wealthy family.

These are people that can't boast of 5k in their account, most of them can't even construct a simple English sentence.

No wonder a man once said 'all of them go dey form rich pikin, but na garri their mama dey fry for village'.

Use to happen when I was in high school.. people will not be humble
Re: IMSU Stabbing & Suicide Saga: Nigerian Students And Campus Marriage, The Way Out by Blonchilli(m): 7:55pm On Nov 22, 2018
MasterRahl:
angry
There's one thing I usually tell my fellow guys...

I know it may not be directly related to the issue at hand, but the truth is that age mate dating doesn't work in most cases. As a matter of fact, campus dating rarely goes beyond the school gate.

Instead of the two blockheads planning on how they will escape the labor market, they were doing some irrelevant things. Now the population of Nigeria has been reduced by one.

May God help Nigerian youths.
Reduced by two cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: IMSU Stabbing & Suicide Saga: Nigerian Students And Campus Marriage, The Way Out by bbamusa: 7:56pm On Nov 22, 2018
@oka4ugoo it is a parenting failure that has bedeviled our society. imagine a father that is level 10 civil servant and his daughter is using Samsung edge phone. while the father is happy and thinking his daughter is making it right from the University. shame on such dads.....
Re: IMSU Stabbing & Suicide Saga: Nigerian Students And Campus Marriage, The Way Out by Chiefjosy(m): 8:07pm On Nov 22, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
I hate hypocrisy ,eeh !

Who post dis hypocritical post .. Ar those student nt yet ripe 4 marriage?

I no say na afonja coward post dis rubbish ...taah!

Guess you’re in Allen Avenue now for your olosho business. Idiot yam leg with hairy chest
Re: IMSU Stabbing & Suicide Saga: Nigerian Students And Campus Marriage, The Way Out by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:12pm On Nov 22, 2018
Chiefjosy:

Guess you’re in Allen Avenue now for your olosho business. Idiot yam leg with hairy chest
i dnt blame u...chief afonsi
Re: IMSU Stabbing & Suicide Saga: Nigerian Students And Campus Marriage, The Way Out by Chiefjosy(m): 8:14pm On Nov 22, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
i dnt blame u...chief afonsi

Wait make i pick you Up pay you with indomie and egg
Re: IMSU Stabbing & Suicide Saga: Nigerian Students And Campus Marriage, The Way Out by ufondunenye(f): 8:23pm On Nov 22, 2018
Biingoo:
Nothing good comes out from imsu. spit!
You dey craze!!
Spit on you too.

1 Like

Re: IMSU Stabbing & Suicide Saga: Nigerian Students And Campus Marriage, The Way Out by Biingoo: 8:28pm On Nov 22, 2018
ufondunenye:
You dey craze!! Spit on you too.
Lmao see as you look like man
Re: IMSU Stabbing & Suicide Saga: Nigerian Students And Campus Marriage, The Way Out by ufondunenye(f): 8:36pm On Nov 22, 2018
Biingoo:
Lmao see as you look like man
I don't have time to exchange words with you now,.
Inbox me let me show you my achievements as an IMSU graduate.
Re: IMSU Stabbing & Suicide Saga: Nigerian Students And Campus Marriage, The Way Out by bujebudanu1(m): 8:42pm On Nov 22, 2018
Why must we blame the parents.

Must parents spoon you till you get sense.

Most Yankee players are mostly teen yet they are deciding and living their lives.

My parents didn't for ones come to my school.
I graduated with good grades without one single problem or issue .

If at this age.an undergraduate doesn't know his/her priority.

I'm very sorry.

19 20 years old are living , schooling and working in some countries.

Naija own na to dey school without future plan

4 Likes

Re: IMSU Stabbing & Suicide Saga: Nigerian Students And Campus Marriage, The Way Out by spencekat(m): 8:51pm On Nov 22, 2018
bbamusa:
@oka4ugoo it is a parenting failure that has bedeviled our society. imagine a father that is level 10 civil servant and his daughter is using Samsung edge phone. while the father is happy and thinking his daughter is making it right from the University. shame on such dads.....
It is both Dad and Mum that have the responsibility to train their children.
Re: IMSU Stabbing & Suicide Saga: Nigerian Students And Campus Marriage, The Way Out by sunbilor(m): 9:15pm On Nov 22, 2018
Worst thing is if you asked any of these girls to marry, they would quickly tell you they are not ready. Meanwhile, they are doing everything required of a married woman, including getting pregnant, except that they abort the pregnancy.

1 Like

Re: IMSU Stabbing & Suicide Saga: Nigerian Students And Campus Marriage, The Way Out by Biingoo: 9:21pm On Nov 22, 2018
ufondunenye:

I don't have time to exchange words with you now,.
Inbox me let me show you my achievements as an IMSU graduate.
Spit on you!
Re: IMSU Stabbing & Suicide Saga: Nigerian Students And Campus Marriage, The Way Out by BalogunIdowu(m): 9:24pm On Nov 22, 2018
Its really sad...
There's a lot of life we'll enjoy later when we do the right thing...
Re: IMSU Stabbing & Suicide Saga: Nigerian Students And Campus Marriage, The Way Out by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 22, 2018
Blonchilli:

Reduced by two cheesy cheesy
Lol. I thought the guy survived
Re: IMSU Stabbing & Suicide Saga: Nigerian Students And Campus Marriage, The Way Out by festus2905(m): 9:53pm On Nov 22, 2018
oka4ugoo:
It is regrettably unfortunate, that our young gals and boyz in school engage in all manner of vice just to show they belong or have arrived. Some get lucky while some don't.

Therefore trust is what parents should not have for wards in school. Periodic and unannounced visits to their schools, periodic updates of their performance and attendance to lectures from faulty officers or H.O.D as the case maybe should be encourge and above all periodic medical checkup to be conducted with these I believe this guyz will be mindful of their conducts.

At op thanks for the post.
This is what some christain parents do and we still blame them for over security

1 Like

Re: IMSU Stabbing & Suicide Saga: Nigerian Students And Campus Marriage, The Way Out by liyahwillie(f): 10:16pm On Nov 22, 2018
angry
Re: IMSU Stabbing & Suicide Saga: Nigerian Students And Campus Marriage, The Way Out by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:01pm On Nov 22, 2018
Chiefjosy:

Wait make i pick you Up pay you with indomie and egg
so much frm a lagos danfo tout...u arent man enough,

I dnt lyk u pple a bit
Re: IMSU Stabbing & Suicide Saga: Nigerian Students And Campus Marriage, The Way Out by binary123(m): 11:03pm On Nov 22, 2018
please ooo I'm not educated, but I have a girlfriend at University of Calabar.she is in yr 2. I live in bayesa. with this kind of thing going on in campus.in thinking of quitting this distance relationship.i really need advice from these that have passed through school.

1 Like

Re: IMSU Stabbing & Suicide Saga: Nigerian Students And Campus Marriage, The Way Out by Chiefjosy(m): 11:11pm On Nov 22, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
so much frm a lagos danfo tout...u arent man enough,

I dnt lyk u pple a bit

I don’t need you to like me useless olosho
Re: IMSU Stabbing & Suicide Saga: Nigerian Students And Campus Marriage, The Way Out by khalidx: 11:55pm On Nov 22, 2018
ImaIma1:
A school like UI humbles people. When you see your results in 100 level you will sit up especially when you know you cannot sort lecturers.

In my 4yrs in school, I never sorted a single lecturer. Many graduates cannot defend their graduates because of this issues
we are talking another thing you're talking another undecided kiss undecided undecided
Re: IMSU Stabbing & Suicide Saga: Nigerian Students And Campus Marriage, The Way Out by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:58pm On Nov 22, 2018
Chiefjosy:

I don’t need you to like me useless olosho
believe me i wl get u! Just be praying
Re: IMSU Stabbing & Suicide Saga: Nigerian Students And Campus Marriage, The Way Out by ImaIma1(f): 2:21am On Nov 23, 2018
khalidx:
we are talking another thing you're talking another undecided kiss undecided undecided

No sir. I was commenting on the aspect of having to neglect studying and eventually sorting lecturers. So I am not "talking another thing"
Re: IMSU Stabbing & Suicide Saga: Nigerian Students And Campus Marriage, The Way Out by technuel: 2:39am On Nov 23, 2018
Na so those days in Unizik you won't believe ur eyes if you step inside the Campus around 7pm. I pity guys wey dey marry 100-300 level students, nah once bobo ho dey represent u for ur wife Local Government. If you have a wife in school try and pay her an unexpected visit you might see what ur eyes cannot believe.
Re: IMSU Stabbing & Suicide Saga: Nigerian Students And Campus Marriage, The Way Out by technuel: 2:43am On Nov 23, 2018
binary123:
please ooo I'm not educated, but I have a girlfriend at University of Calabar.she is in yr 2. I live in bayesa. with this kind of thing going on in campus.in thinking of quitting this distance relationship.i really need advice from these that have passed through school.

Pay her an unexpected visit two to three times then do you silent investigation through a male student of she is not indicted then you have a very good wife material to grace your matrimonial bed.
Re: IMSU Stabbing & Suicide Saga: Nigerian Students And Campus Marriage, The Way Out by ikennamadu1(m): 6:01am On Nov 23, 2018
talking about surprise visit... my senior bro once paid me a surprise visit in school... went to place bet... I just come back... see my senior bro sitting on top of his car.... paddy done enter my room.. see my babe... weh carry blanket cover her naked body... if to say my senior bro no be my paddy.. him for tell my parents..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IMSU Stabbing & Suicide Saga: Nigerian Students And Campus Marriage, The Way Out by LydayBobo(m): 6:09am On Nov 23, 2018
For a while, this is a matured convo on Nairaland. Well done to all commentators.

1 Like

Re: IMSU Stabbing & Suicide Saga: Nigerian Students And Campus Marriage, The Way Out by LydayBobo(m): 6:09am On Nov 23, 2018
ikennamadu1:
talking about surprise visit... my senior bro once paid me a surprise visit in school... went to place bet... I just come back... see my senior bro sitting on top of his car.... paddy done enter my room.. see my babe... weh carry blanket cover her naked body... if to say my senior bro no be my paddy.. him for tell my parents..
hahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IPPIS: Why Some Lecturers Are Getting N6000 Salary – Accountant General / ASUU May Call-Off Strike Next Week / Missing OAU Law Student: Reasons to Doubt Her Claim of being an Oau Law Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.