Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,680 members, 7,823,919 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

IMSU Stabbing & Suicide Saga: Nigerian Students And Campus Marriage, The Way Out - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / IMSU Stabbing & Suicide Saga: Nigerian Students And Campus Marriage, The Way Out (32821 Views)

UNN Twerking Saga: Obi Mirabel's Family Takes Action, Deletes Instagram Account / FUOYE Students And Indigenes Clash (Photos) / Bostwana Student Wears Towel To Campus (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IMSU Stabbing & Suicide Saga: Nigerian Students And Campus Marriage, The Way Out by Chiefjosy(m): 6:44am On Nov 23, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
believe me i wl get u! Just be praying

Lol get me. Unless you are ready to have black eye olosho
Re: IMSU Stabbing & Suicide Saga: Nigerian Students And Campus Marriage, The Way Out by Chiefjosy(m): 6:45am On Nov 23, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
believe me i wl get u! Just be praying

Next time you say this, I’ll help you reset your brain when i track you down
Re: IMSU Stabbing & Suicide Saga: Nigerian Students And Campus Marriage, The Way Out by Fuckboi(m): 7:29am On Nov 23, 2018
that babe dea my department ohhh
Re: IMSU Stabbing & Suicide Saga: Nigerian Students And Campus Marriage, The Way Out by jamesbridget13(f): 8:30am On Nov 23, 2018
IkennaDavid1:
If the guy eventually survives then its a big lesson to him to stay away from ladies with violent tendencies.
he is in d mortuary
Re: IMSU Stabbing & Suicide Saga: Nigerian Students And Campus Marriage, The Way Out by jamesbridget13(f): 8:30am On Nov 23, 2018
IkennaDavid1:
If the guy eventually survives then its a big lesson to him to stay away from ladies with violent tendencies.
he couldn't make it. He died yesterday
Re: IMSU Stabbing & Suicide Saga: Nigerian Students And Campus Marriage, The Way Out by InductordeHenry(m): 8:59am On Nov 23, 2018
Shut your mouth there,what has the institution got to do with this? This act is been experienced in almost all the institutions in Nigeria. Condemn the evil not the University.
Biingoo:
Nothing good comes out from imsu. spit!
Re: IMSU Stabbing & Suicide Saga: Nigerian Students And Campus Marriage, The Way Out by Amhappy(f): 9:12am On Nov 23, 2018
ahukannakate:
Some parents send their kids to school knowing fully well they can't cater for them. Some pay only school fees and the the child at the mercy of street.

True. There's a girl I know like that. The day she told me I was shocked. Daddy told her to hustle for someone to pay her fees. Na sugar daddy all the way till graduation.
Re: IMSU Stabbing & Suicide Saga: Nigerian Students And Campus Marriage, The Way Out by Amhappy(f): 9:19am On Nov 23, 2018
jamesbridget13:
he couldn't make it. He died yesterday

This is a tragedy. Why,why,why?
Re: IMSU Stabbing & Suicide Saga: Nigerian Students And Campus Marriage, The Way Out by Ugosample(m): 12:33am On Nov 24, 2018
ednut1:
Blame parents who gv birth to kids they cant cater for and still send dem to school. Mk dem use toto survive school

you have a point tho

but then

it does not have to go that way
Re: IMSU Stabbing & Suicide Saga: Nigerian Students And Campus Marriage, The Way Out by Ugosample(m): 12:35am On Nov 24, 2018
tonyimadu:
Nice one but let me point out a few things
Must higher institution students are adults. As with people their age, there is a pull for social, emotional and sexual connection.
Even in teenagers there is that yearning for companionship.
This present case is unfortunate but then should we put a law banning relationships? Maybe not.
What I think the youths are lacking is real relationship education.
No one is teaching the youths how to be responsible lovers. How to be compassionate, we'll behaved and honest.
They lack true role models. And parents are just too afraid to talk to their kids about the things that truly matter

you have said it all
Re: IMSU Stabbing & Suicide Saga: Nigerian Students And Campus Marriage, The Way Out by Ugosample(m): 12:41am On Nov 24, 2018
almakiyyun:
When I said i can never marry a graduate woman, this is one of the reasons. Somebody that has been f***kd and unf***kd buy several students.
Tufe. Tnx to my little Habeebah, she is in ss2 now, I will marry her when she gets to Ss3.

my goodness me shocked shocked
Re: IMSU Stabbing & Suicide Saga: Nigerian Students And Campus Marriage, The Way Out by Ayobami7(m): 3:21am On Nov 24, 2018
hmmm
Re: IMSU Stabbing & Suicide Saga: Nigerian Students And Campus Marriage, The Way Out by Blonchilli(m): 9:47am On Nov 24, 2018
MasterRahl:
Lol. I thought the guy survived
He might but this should be a lesson to him
Re: IMSU Stabbing & Suicide Saga: Nigerian Students And Campus Marriage, The Way Out by jamesbridget13(f): 9:39pm On Nov 24, 2018
Amhappy:

This is a tragedy. Why,why,why?
pls that report i gave concerning d guy not surviving is not entirely true as d late girl's sister spoke up today with her own version of d whole story n in her write up she claims d guy is in custody as investigations is still ongoing n that d guy only had a minor cut but her sis was stabbed in d neck area n dat she drank no poison dat d bottle in d circulated pics is a cough syrup bottle that has been in their room for sometime now. She n her sis were roommates.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IPPIS: Why Some Lecturers Are Getting N6000 Salary – Accountant General / ASUU May Call-Off Strike Next Week / Missing OAU Law Student: Reasons to Doubt Her Claim of being an Oau Law Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.