Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,478 members, 7,836,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Didn’t I Tell You? During The Campaigns, - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Didn’t I Tell You? During The Campaigns, (237 Views)

A Compilation Of Short Quotes From Peter Obi Since The Campaigns Started. / Peter Obi Has FLED The Country In The Middle Of The Campaigns Season. / Twitter Vibes: See How To Finally Crush Tinubu And Atiku Before The Campaigns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Didn’t I Tell You? During The Campaigns, by onubijoe(m): 5:21pm On Nov 22, 2018
Didn’t I tell you? During the campaigns 2015, I said Buhari is incapable of running Nigeria’s economy successfully. It’s now three and half years since he took over from Jonathan. Where is the change Nigerians were promised? It’s only been a change for the worse. Nigeria is in recession. And the government is clearly confused on how to rebound the economy. Can you see your life now? And I told you o bros. I warned you.”

Lets be Atikulated to avoid such situation again
Lets get Nigeria working again

(1) (Reply)

History Will Never Forget APC And PDP If- / Is There Truely A Fight Against Corruption In Nigeria? / Police Declares Saraki Is Still In Trouble For Connection To Offa Robbery Gang

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.