Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,278 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

"Photographs Of My Mock Coffin Traumatised My Mother" - Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Photographs Of My Mock Coffin Traumatised My Mother" - Jonathan (31165 Views)

Kano Residents Bury APC In A Mock Coffin, Chant 'Bamayi!" (Video) / They Displayed My Mock Coffin Publicly~ Jonathan. / "Photographs Of My Mock Coffin Traumatised My Mother Who Lost 8 Children" - GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Photographs Of My Mock Coffin Traumatised My Mother" - Jonathan by Odobaone: 5:56pm On Nov 22, 2018
fuckingAyaya:
God is fighting for you

I Don � till I tear. This drawing badtt gan

1 Like

Re: "Photographs Of My Mock Coffin Traumatised My Mother" - Jonathan by joshnnanna: 5:57pm On Nov 22, 2018
He increased fuel pump price and Nigerians were on the street protesting, He listened and reduced it to 98 naira per litre.

Jubril from Sudan aka Buhari aka PMB increased fuel price to 145 naira per litre and these same people who occupied nigeria againts Jonathan now couldn't speak a word.

Indeed we deserve the kind of leaders we have today.

However BUHARI MUST GO.

2 Likes

Re: "Photographs Of My Mock Coffin Traumatised My Mother" - Jonathan by AngelicBeing: 5:58pm On Nov 22, 2018
Diso60090:

Do the needful carry your girlfriend gun shoot yourself in the headlight
Hahaha, where is my koboko laden with acid, receive 500 billion lashes, hungry frustrated kid grin

Re: "Photographs Of My Mock Coffin Traumatised My Mother" - Jonathan by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 22, 2018
maclatunji:
Awwwwww... I am so touched right now.

Wait... you weren't traumatized because you are still whining over your electoral defeat blaming everybody you can think of.

I think your aged mother's prayers for your return home were answered. Good for and Nigerians. Good for you too except that you might never realise it.

Some times I wonder why matured men can't use their brain well on nairaland, grown up men posting like kids.

I have a soft copy of the book and I can send it to you for you to read, stop thinking with your emotions and use your head.

3 Likes

Re: "Photographs Of My Mock Coffin Traumatised My Mother" - Jonathan by RexTramadol1: 6:02pm On Nov 22, 2018
Nobody has talked about the conclusion
Re: "Photographs Of My Mock Coffin Traumatised My Mother" - Jonathan by abbey621(m): 6:05pm On Nov 22, 2018
Guy you were ineffective, inefficient, clueless and overall a scapegoat of your inability to stand up to the cabals within your own government. Nigerians thought Buhari was the way out but alas we have seen him to be more of the same. He is all the things I've described aboove and more, he is plain out of touch with reaality and some might even call him WICKED! I believe old age and limited education is contributing to his ineffectiveness. All of you leaders, past and present have failed Nigeria. We had Obasanjo, the Yorubas did not progress. We had you GEJ and the South/South and/or South/East did not progress. We have Buhari now and the North is still as backwards as ever! You are all greedy pigs!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Photographs Of My Mock Coffin Traumatised My Mother" - Jonathan by Diso60090(m): 6:06pm On Nov 22, 2018
AngelicBeing:
Hahaha, where is my koboko laden with acid, receive 500 billion lashes, hungry frustrated kid grin

Spoiled chicken � nugget kid

Enter house � when you finish mumuing

1 Like

Re: "Photographs Of My Mock Coffin Traumatised My Mother" - Jonathan by bizzibodi(m): 6:09pm On Nov 22, 2018
We thought GEJ is a forgiven man with a thick skin without grudges or bitterness but were wrong...he his still leaking his old scare.
Re: "Photographs Of My Mock Coffin Traumatised My Mother" - Jonathan by Guestlander: 6:13pm On Nov 22, 2018
Your wife's English traumatized Nigerians. A leader shouldn't be so damn sensitive.
Re: "Photographs Of My Mock Coffin Traumatised My Mother" - Jonathan by smileyoo: 6:16pm On Nov 22, 2018
nigerians' double-standard politics, 're nauseating. bubu 've increased the pms, with even a higher maggin, yet nigerians kept mute, and with the way things 're going, if bubu's apc crookedly win the next election through rigging, their first gift to nigerians 'll be fuel-hike, bubu don't give a damn, about nigerians' well-being.

1 Like

Re: "Photographs Of My Mock Coffin Traumatised My Mother" - Jonathan by Sleekfingers: 6:28pm On Nov 22, 2018
abbey621:
Guy you were ineffective, inefficient, clueless and overall a scapegoat of your inability to stand up to the cabals within your own government. Nigerians thought Buhari was the way out but alas we have seen him to be more of the same. He is all the things I've described aboove and more, he is plain out of touch with reaality and some might even call him WICKED! I believe old age and limited education is contributing to his ineffectiveness. All of you leaders, past and present have failed Nigeria. We had Obasanjo, the Yorubas did not progress. We had you GEJ and the South/South and/or South/East did not progress. We have Buhari now and the North is still as backwards as ever! You are all greedy pigs!

You are right...they are all useless......obasanjo, Jonathan and buhari....

And some idiota will be supporting them....
Re: "Photographs Of My Mock Coffin Traumatised My Mother" - Jonathan by Lumig: 6:40pm On Nov 22, 2018
[quote author=9jaown post=73210539]Best President ever [/which kind rubbish talk be dis?

Re: "Photographs Of My Mock Coffin Traumatised My Mother" - Jonathan by Buharimustgo: 6:41pm On Nov 22, 2018
AngelicBeing:
Boring news sad
it's Mohammed

2 Likes

Re: "Photographs Of My Mock Coffin Traumatised My Mother" - Jonathan by sematec(m): 6:42pm On Nov 22, 2018
Revelations and secrets keep unfolding... I wonder what is coming next

1 Like

Re: "Photographs Of My Mock Coffin Traumatised My Mother" - Jonathan by AngelicBeing: 6:42pm On Nov 22, 2018
Buharimustgo:
it's Mohammed
Hahaha cheesy
Re: "Photographs Of My Mock Coffin Traumatised My Mother" - Jonathan by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 22, 2018
So, your mother had 8 still births and instead of that to be used as motivation to improve Health Care around the country you instead allowed the pillaging of the treasury but want pity now?

Goodluck Jonathan was nothing but bad luck for Nigeria.
Re: "Photographs Of My Mock Coffin Traumatised My Mother" - Jonathan by Ayobami7(m): 7:08pm On Nov 22, 2018
na wa o
Re: "Photographs Of My Mock Coffin Traumatised My Mother" - Jonathan by Double8: 7:11pm On Nov 22, 2018
The only thing I like about this man is that you can criticize him without fear of retribution unlike most African leaders.

Aside from that he was a lousy leader truth be told. I have always admired his good hearted nature but leadership was never his calling.

He had absolutely no control over his leutenans and tried to conceal his loud weakness with his cheerful countenance.

He had his chance to rescue us from our misery but in my own opinion he blew it.
Re: "Photographs Of My Mock Coffin Traumatised My Mother" - Jonathan by 9jaown(m): 7:21pm On Nov 22, 2018
[quote author=Lumig post=73211853][/quote] His not like this your gods

1 Like

Re: "Photographs Of My Mock Coffin Traumatised My Mother" - Jonathan by gurunlocker: 7:26pm On Nov 22, 2018
This is the same subsidy that has been "removed" according to this confused government.

They castigated him for trying to remove subsidy, but when they also got to power, they now understand how much and how hard it is to pay subsidy even after increasing pump price.

2 Likes

Re: "Photographs Of My Mock Coffin Traumatised My Mother" - Jonathan by adecz: 7:27pm On Nov 22, 2018
But the colossal, homungous
amount of money you & your cru were
stealing did not "traumatize her' abi?

Oga clueless... angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: "Photographs Of My Mock Coffin Traumatised My Mother" - Jonathan by Horlamidei(m): 7:31pm On Nov 22, 2018
chrisifeanyi:
When it was geometrically increased by Bubu those people protesting earlier now became dumb. F00ls

Especially those fools called labour

1 Like

Re: "Photographs Of My Mock Coffin Traumatised My Mother" - Jonathan by Slurity(m): 7:35pm On Nov 22, 2018
9jaown:
Best President ever
Only people that understand Irony will understand you
Re: "Photographs Of My Mock Coffin Traumatised My Mother" - Jonathan by 9jaown(m): 8:06pm On Nov 22, 2018
Slurity:
Only people that understand Irony will understand you
Android users won’t understand sha
Re: "Photographs Of My Mock Coffin Traumatised My Mother" - Jonathan by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 22, 2018
Re: "Photographs Of My Mock Coffin Traumatised My Mother" - Jonathan by bbamusa: 8:13pm On Nov 22, 2018
this your book is full of rhetoric and lamentation. an elementary story book as described by the Governor of Borno state. i doubt if there is anything of benefit in that book. anyway, you have to tell your story in your own style.

https://punchng.com/photographs-of-my-mock-coffin-traumatised-my-mother-who-lost-eight-children-says-gej/

[/quote]
Re: "Photographs Of My Mock Coffin Traumatised My Mother" - Jonathan by Ugosample(m): 8:21pm On Nov 22, 2018
joshnnanna:
He increased fuel pump price and Nigerians were on the street protesting, He listened and reduced it to 98 naira per litre.

Jubril from Sudan aka Buhari aka PMB increased fuel price to 145 naira per litre and these same people who occupied nigeria againts Jonathan now couldn't speak a word.

Indeed we deserve the kind of leaders we have today.

However BUHARI MUST GO.

you have said it all.
Most Nigerians do not deserve good things, And would continue to suffer and eventually die wretched due to their wicked heart, And hypocrisy, mixed with tribalism and foolishness

The fact that Buhari increased to 145 and STILL PAYING BILLIONS in subsidy is enough to cause protests and riots

But then, it's Buhari their guy, he does no wrong undecided

Useless people, useless country
Re: "Photographs Of My Mock Coffin Traumatised My Mother" - Jonathan by Enemyofpeace: 8:21pm On Nov 22, 2018
The lamentations of Jonah

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed Reacts To Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen / Don’t Be Deceived By Peter Obi’s Popularity On Social Media – Pastor Giwa / Gbajabiamila Decorating His Security Aides With Their New Ranks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.