Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,923 members, 7,821,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Moronke Naomi Silekunola Ogunwusi New Photos - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Moronke Naomi Silekunola Ogunwusi New Photos (52091 Views)

Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi / Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Celebrates 7th Year Of En-Heralds Ministry / Why I Married Moronke Naomi Silekunola - Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moronke Naomi Silekunola Ogunwusi New Photos by inspector44(m): 10:09am On Nov 23, 2018
She looks pregnant shocked
Re: Moronke Naomi Silekunola Ogunwusi New Photos by Hoodbilonia: 10:16am On Nov 23, 2018
i wan high abeg
i dnt knw what beauty iz abeg
Re: Moronke Naomi Silekunola Ogunwusi New Photos by peteruuu(m): 10:16am On Nov 23, 2018
Jeezuzpick:

There are at least five prophetesses in the Bible.

Anna, Deborah and Philip's three daughters.

Do you even read the Bible?

Not that I'm in support of this lady, though.

Those were of God bro. This lady wasn't one to begin with.
If her so called "calling" is of God, she wouldn't go "that way.
If one must preach, it mustn't be "outside the HOLY BIBLE.
I dare to tell you, this lady calling is fake.
I repeat that by the Authority of The Absolute Word if The Almighty God.

Have a good day sir smiley
Re: Moronke Naomi Silekunola Ogunwusi New Photos by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:19am On Nov 23, 2018
peteruuu:

I do agree with you.

I was just pointing out that there are real prophetesses out there and that the ministry is documented in the Bible.
Re: Moronke Naomi Silekunola Ogunwusi New Photos by carammel(f): 10:30am On Nov 23, 2018
She is pregnant.
Re: Moronke Naomi Silekunola Ogunwusi New Photos by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 23, 2018
DaddyMorenike:
He looks handsome. Nice suit

Jesus shocked

2 Likes

Re: Moronke Naomi Silekunola Ogunwusi New Photos by wambosamuel1980: 10:36am On Nov 23, 2018
Is like the woman is pregnant.
Re: Moronke Naomi Silekunola Ogunwusi New Photos by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 23, 2018
peteruuu:

Lol grin I bet your understanding of the word "Evangelist" is limited.
Have a good Friday. wink

Lol....With ur comment, u just diagnosed ur self....
It is ur understanding of the word evangelist is limited for u to suggest there's no evidence of female evangelist in the bible.. and that isn't only an evidence of limited understanding but also a clear case of fallacy
Re: Moronke Naomi Silekunola Ogunwusi New Photos by peteruuu(m): 10:41am On Nov 23, 2018
1StopRudeness:

Lol....With ur comment, u just diagnosed ur self....
It is ur understanding of the word evangelist is limited for u to suggest there's no evidence of female evangelist in the bible.. and that isn't only an evidence of limited understanding but also a clear case of fallacy
I SMH for you.
Re: Moronke Naomi Silekunola Ogunwusi New Photos by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 23, 2018
peteruuu:

I SMH for you.

I shake my leg for you
Re: Moronke Naomi Silekunola Ogunwusi New Photos by Enemyofpeace: 10:42am On Nov 23, 2018
Wealth and fame have made her to drop her calling and embraced royal prick
Re: Moronke Naomi Silekunola Ogunwusi New Photos by FolabiSanjay(m): 10:43am On Nov 23, 2018
peteruuu:
Bleaching yeroba girl

Claiming lady evangelist grin

Show me one "Lady Evangelist" in The Bible undecided

You think say na like Bobrisky post wey you go just comment anyhow.. If Ooni catch you ehn..
Re: Moronke Naomi Silekunola Ogunwusi New Photos by Enemyofpeace: 10:43am On Nov 23, 2018
wambosamuel1980:
Is like the woman is pregnant.
yes now, na abobaku get am
Re: Moronke Naomi Silekunola Ogunwusi New Photos by peteruuu(m): 10:44am On Nov 23, 2018
Jeezuzpick:

I do agree with you.

I was just pointing out that there are real prophetesses out there and that the ministry is documented in the Bible.

There's nothing like a woman ministry sir.
I hope this go well with you sir?

They're to sit and learn. Not to usurp authority over a man. It's there in the HOLY BIBLE sir.
I'm not here for arguments though.
We'll get there when we get there!.
Re: Moronke Naomi Silekunola Ogunwusi New Photos by peteruuu(m): 10:44am On Nov 23, 2018
FolabiSanjay:

You think say na like Bobrisky post wey you go just comment anyhow.. If Ooni catch you ehn..
What is man, that thou art mindful of him?
Re: Moronke Naomi Silekunola Ogunwusi New Photos by clemj2020(f): 10:45am On Nov 23, 2018
Beautiful Olori but how is she combining the two God and god?

Good morning all
Re: Moronke Naomi Silekunola Ogunwusi New Photos by kernniejay(m): 10:46am On Nov 23, 2018
pyyxxaro:
See her head like eggroll when get 2eggs undecided

Join me to celebrate my return from 6months Ban cry

Venue: Chibok Lounge , G.R.A Phase ll embarassed

They just release you from 6 months Ban and u are already inviting another Ban grin

2 Likes

Re: Moronke Naomi Silekunola Ogunwusi New Photos by Remii(m): 10:49am On Nov 23, 2018
Odmic2839:
please which Deborah and which chapter in d bible can I find that? Just wanna learn. Thankx

Judges 4:4
Re: Moronke Naomi Silekunola Ogunwusi New Photos by victorian(f): 10:50am On Nov 23, 2018
Of course she is pregnant! She's married.

She go wait before?

Everyone typing she's pregnant, as if it's shocking.
Re: Moronke Naomi Silekunola Ogunwusi New Photos by drakeli: 11:30am On Nov 23, 2018
peteruuu:

We know. But what you asked for was to show you Prophetess in the Bible and we did. End of story.
Re: Moronke Naomi Silekunola Ogunwusi New Photos by demoBaba: 11:32am On Nov 23, 2018
kolaaderin:

You wanna Bleep with an Oracle property...

For that thing
Re: Moronke Naomi Silekunola Ogunwusi New Photos by peteruuu(m): 11:34am On Nov 23, 2018
drakeli:

We know. But what you asked for was to show you Prophetess in the Bible and we did. End of story.

Prophetess or EVANGELIST?
Re: Moronke Naomi Silekunola Ogunwusi New Photos by akinszz: 11:54am On Nov 23, 2018
inspector44:
She looks pregnant shocked
do you have problem with that undecided
Re: Moronke Naomi Silekunola Ogunwusi New Photos by Johnmattee(m): 12:20pm On Nov 23, 2018
kayla247:
She looks like Rihanna
won tun gbede oo [color=#990000][/color] gringringrin
Re: Moronke Naomi Silekunola Ogunwusi New Photos by duptie(m): 12:28pm On Nov 23, 2018
u get problem ooo, y ur wahaLa cum b too much
peteruuu:
Bleaching yeroba girl

Re: Moronke Naomi Silekunola Ogunwusi New Photos by drakeli: 12:31pm On Nov 23, 2018
peteruuu:

Prophetess or EVANGELIST?

Now with that emoji, I know you are confused over this matter. My point of view is not about the Oonis wife. It’s about whether a woman can be an evangelist. Who is an evangelist? What is the work of an evangelist? When the word of God say we should make disciples of all nations preaching the good news, is God only giving the great commission to only men to evangelize to people unto repentance while women should lazy back? Evangelist is just a title. Everyone whether women or men do the work of an evangelist which is soul winning. I know that’s not what only men are call to do. By doing the work of preaching the good news winning souls you are an evangelist. You don’t need any one to acknowledge you on that.
Re: Moronke Naomi Silekunola Ogunwusi New Photos by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 23, 2018
peteruuu:
Bleaching yeroba girl

undecided
she's naturally beautiful and not bleaching. quit the hate.

4 Likes

Re: Moronke Naomi Silekunola Ogunwusi New Photos by peteruuu(m): 1:00pm On Nov 23, 2018
drakeli:

Now with that emoji, I know you are confused over this matter. My point of view is not about the Oonis wife. It’s about whether a woman can be an evangelist. Who is an evangelist? What is the work of an evangelist? When the word of God say we should make disciples of all nations preaching the good news, is God only giving the great commission to only men to evangelize to people unto repentance while women should lazy back? Evangelist is just a title. Everyone whether women or men do the work of an evangelist which is soul winning. I know that’s not what only men are call to do. By doing the work of preaching the good news winning souls you are an evangelist. You don’t need any one to acknowledge you on that.
grin May God help you.
Re: Moronke Naomi Silekunola Ogunwusi New Photos by peteruuu(m): 1:02pm On Nov 23, 2018
lamidebaby:
she's naturally beautiful and not bleaching. quit the hate.
I ain't hating on nobody.
When did painting become a sign being beautiful and neat?

Modern patterns of jezebel !

Repent or PERISH!.
Re: Moronke Naomi Silekunola Ogunwusi New Photos by iannathan(m): 1:07pm On Nov 23, 2018
Retarded Human
peteruuu:
Bleaching yeroba girl

1 Like

Re: Moronke Naomi Silekunola Ogunwusi New Photos by farem: 1:20pm On Nov 23, 2018
peteruuu:
Bleaching yeroba girl

Four daughters of Phillip were ALL prophetesses and evangelists. Argue with the indisputable fact!

Acts 21:9 And the same man [Phillip] had four daughters, virgins, which did prophesy

Acts 18, Priscilla and Aquila are presented as faithful ministers for Christ. Priscilla’s name is mentioned first, perhaps indicating that she was more prominent in ministry than her husband. Did Priscilla and her husband teach the gospel of Jesus Christ to Apollos? Yes, in their home they “explained to him the way of God more adequately” (Acts 18:26). Does the Bible ever say that Priscilla pastored a church or taught publicly or became the spiritual leader of a congregation of saints

In Romans 16:1, Phoebe is called a “deacon” (or “servant”) in the church and is highly commended

Re: Moronke Naomi Silekunola Ogunwusi New Photos by mumureloaded(m): 1:27pm On Nov 23, 2018
nawtyme:
This ooni dey groove oo. The guy just dey sample pvssy upandan.

See fresh babe with holy engine shocked shocked shocked

Kabiesi ọooo ooo. More oil to your gbola to service the engine.
bro you are mad, like seriously bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reactions To Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife (Memes) / Meet Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni Of Ife's New Wife (Pictures) / Interesting Facts About The Esan People Of Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.