Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Moronke Naomi Silekunola Ogunwusi New Photos - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Moronke Naomi Silekunola Ogunwusi New Photos (52086 Views)

Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi / Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Celebrates 7th Year Of En-Heralds Ministry / Why I Married Moronke Naomi Silekunola - Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moronke Naomi Silekunola Ogunwusi New Photos by peteruuu(m): 1:37pm On Nov 23, 2018
farem:

Four daughters of Phillip were ALL prophetesses and evangelists. Argue with the indisputable fact!

Acts 21:9 And the same man [Phillip] had four daughters, virgins, which did prophesy

Acts 18, Priscilla and Aquila are presented as faithful ministers for Christ. Priscilla’s name is mentioned first, perhaps indicating that she was more prominent in ministry than her husband. Did Priscilla and her husband teach the gospel of Jesus Christ to Apollos? Yes, in their home they “explained to him the way of God more adequately” (Acts 18:26). Does the Bible ever say that Priscilla pastored a church or taught publicly or became the spiritual leader of a congregation of saints

May God open your eyes. Amen.
Re: Moronke Naomi Silekunola Ogunwusi New Photos by farem: 1:42pm On Nov 23, 2018
peteruuu:

May God open your eyes. Amen.

You are a satanist! As long as you will not acknowledge the scriptures cited, then you have another source(s) which is plainly satanist, even if it's your ignorance.

The greatest news event and Good News was the Resurrection. Women were the first to publish it. Do you think that was a mere coincidence?
Repent!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moronke Naomi Silekunola Ogunwusi New Photos by peteruuu(m): 2:33pm On Nov 23, 2018
farem:

You are a satanist! As long as you will not acknowledge the scriptures cited, then you have another source(s) which is plainly satanist, even if it's your ignorance.
Lord have mercy, Lord have mercy on your soul.
Re: Moronke Naomi Silekunola Ogunwusi New Photos by farem: 3:15pm On Nov 23, 2018
peteruuu:

Lord have mercy, Lord have mercy on your soul.

Bitterness is grounded in your life to extent that you are ready to throw away any word of God in order to justify your myopic, denominational, tribal, ignorant,religious biases,
Re: Moronke Naomi Silekunola Ogunwusi New Photos by DavSagacity(m): 3:28pm On Nov 23, 2018
Johnzzy:
Can we say she's in a polygamous home since the Oba has a spirit wife?

Just thinking out loud.

Na u marry the spirit wife for him Abi...?..
Re: Moronke Naomi Silekunola Ogunwusi New Photos by Rmpopman: 4:05pm On Nov 23, 2018
the prophetess title should be remove, she is now with the devil... angry
#spits
Re: Moronke Naomi Silekunola Ogunwusi New Photos by Ayobami7(m): 4:18pm On Nov 23, 2018
Cute
Re: Moronke Naomi Silekunola Ogunwusi New Photos by Spain007(m): 4:22pm On Nov 23, 2018
nawtyme:
This ooni dey groove oo. The guy just dey sample pvssy upandan.

See fresh babe with holy engine shocked shocked shocked

Kabiesi ọooo ooo. More oil to your gbola to service the engine.

No be only Holy Engine
Re: Moronke Naomi Silekunola Ogunwusi New Photos by Icon79(m): 6:31pm On Nov 23, 2018
My sista, I weak o.

Meanwhile, this young lady reminds me of Easu who sold his soul for a pot of porridge. That is, if she were a real born again Christian.

O pari

victorian:
Of course she is pregnant! She's married.

She go wait before?

Everyone typing she's pregnant, as if it's shocking.
Re: Moronke Naomi Silekunola Ogunwusi New Photos by Hafsy666: 6:34pm On Nov 23, 2018
She's pretty
Re: Moronke Naomi Silekunola Ogunwusi New Photos by victorian(f): 6:45pm On Nov 23, 2018
Icon79:
My sista, I weak o.

Meanwhile, this young lady reminds me of Easu who sold his soul for a pot of porridge. That is, if she were a real born again Christian.

O pari

For me o! I can't judge her.

Cause what we think is sacrilege might be good in God's eyes.

In this country, it's all man for himself. Whatever choice anyone chooses to live well and become famous, is that person's decision.
At least she didn't do internet fraud, she didn't steal, she didn't go into prostitution, neither is she doing trafficking drugs to make it in life.

She simply chose and decided to marry Ooni of Ife, people should please respect her choice and decision. At least she and her family are now Public figure. She now owns a mansion and two top of the art cars given to her by Ooni.

Before Ooni came into her life, who knew her?

Who even bothered to find out how she and her sister was fairing.

Who asked for her hand in marriage with the position she held in church and we all know how Nigerian men feel about women holding high positions in churches and public places. And I bet you, no man would have married her conveniently except he tells her to relinquish her role as the head of her church and make him the head instead. And she will just be labelled as head of overseer wife. Even though she might be gifted for such position and the man coming to marry her may not even be qualified.

If she's desperate for marriage, she will accept. If she's not desperate, she will tell the man, NO!

In Nigeria, most men don't marry women holding top positions , they are always wary of such women. They rather marry her cleaner, her washer woman, her house girl, Her cook than her.

So what are we still saying?

For me, I support her marriage to Ooni cos in reality nobody cares.

So do what's right with your conscience and what makes u feel at peace with God and your spirit.

Can't u see she's calm and at peace?

People should free her jare!
Re: Moronke Naomi Silekunola Ogunwusi New Photos by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:21am On Nov 24, 2018
peteruuu:

There's nothing like a woman ministry sir.
I hope this go well with you sir?

They're to sit and learn. Not to usurp authority over a man. It's there in the HOLY BIBLE sir.
I'm not here for arguments though.
We'll get there when we get there!.

Oh...... Now I get where you're coming from! When I used the word "ministry", you took it to mean what most modern-day Christians take it to mean, which is "Church" or "Assembly"

"Ministry" means "Service", okay? You will not see it anywhere in my post that women are called to establish and lead Churches, or did you?

My brother, a lady can minister as an evangelist, reaching out, preaching the Gospel. She can be a prophetess. I named six women in the Bible who prophesied. Among them, only Deborah was termed a leader in Israel, and there was still a man, Barak, who was the actual leader in the war against Sisera and the Syrians.

So please, the Holy Spirit distributes spiritual gifts severally as He wills (2Cor 12). It is not written ANYWHERE that He only gives gifts to men, neither did I see it anywhere that Apostle Paul said ONLY MEN should covet the spiritual gifts.

All this is Bible fact, and I am writing all this so people should stop making the mistake that all women are good for in Church is sweeping, ushering and children's department. They may not head a church or even a unit, but they can and should participate actively.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Moronke Naomi Silekunola Ogunwusi New Photos by abbeyfel: 8:11am On Nov 24, 2018
peteruuu:
Bleaching yeroba girl

Claiming lady evangelist grin

Show me one "Lady Evangelist" in The Bible undecided
Mary Magdalene. Dorcas.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Interesting Facts About The Esan People Of Edo State / Nigerians And Fake Foreign Accents / Meet Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni Of Ife's New Wife (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.