Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Proposal Craze!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Proposal Craze!!!!! (293 Views)

Why The Craze About Female Boobs? / When Facebook User Show Their Craze (pics) 18+ ;D / Nigerian Men And The Craze To Marry Foreigners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Proposal Craze!!!!! by Beadysworld: 8:36pm On Nov 22, 2018
With this crazy proposals trend and stylish wedding without considering the distance of this marriage journey glaring at us,

I wonder what we might see soon as the styles, keeps changing by time, day and hours, may the truth be told, am honestly enjoying myself o, with this proposal frenzy happening around without knowing what to expect next hahaha, I don’t know about you? just reasoning aloud! tell me where we have not had the proposal, lately was at a graveyard side, o yes! graveyard and she said yes as mourners turned to  chorus, say yes, I thought they were crying.

I grow up to hear that love is blind but honestly, with what is happening around us now, I think love is not only blind but is now crazy and at the same time heartless, o yes, my view, I still respect your honourable views,  thanks.

The trend of marriage proposals and its elder brother  'divorces' in our society today and their 'cousins 'the increase of babe mama and babe papa, what else do you expect me to write about, one question I keep asking myself is, this, can it get any crazier, more heartless or? your guess is as good as mine.

O yes!, The Crazy aspect of it is the creativity around the proposals, the heartless is, who you love in the Morning you hate and despise in the afternoon, so soon hmmmm, so what is the correlation. ( pls tell me, if you know)

Guys and ladies are raising the bar of stylish proposals and wedding and its dance steps and the majority don’t want to be left out,   oh  ye! ye!! who wants to be the odd one, me too I want to trend too still yet, the majority are turning down huge proposals.

So honeypie, enough of thinking that she/he hangs out around you, her/he is mature means she wants to stay put with you, try to find out her/his space before the public proposal,  we still have many people who know what they want, even at gunpoint, irrespective of staying around you, you are just an instrument used to kill time, hahahahaha,  sorry you are not  the one, they don't mind waiting all their life for the right one, how funny, but truth lol.

Gone are the days our men connect to us, ladies from their heart of heart and we the ladies feel it, Majority of what we do today is for social media trending, as long as it last, let's enjoy it, oh my God.

I can't write this epistle without making reference of a particular "WEDSAG" I call it, wedding proposal, its pre-wedding pictures,  (super) and wedding invitation (so lovely),  all online that almost broke the internet in 2017 from Oct just to wake up on 23rd of Dec our normal way of browsing the internet and what welcomed me online was sorry the wedding that is slated for 27th December has been cancelled, WHAT!! cannot hold and both party from their own angle, telling their stories and using words I can only use for an enemy I have not seen one on one, just in the space of two months, the truth is that that wedding never hold, one question I keep asking, were they in love before all those online paparizes, because if they are, no matter what, that wedding should not be called off because love conquers all things.

What do you expect when a good number of us are all after relationship for benefit now, for better we stay, for worst we separate?

The truth is that most ladies  crave for this stylish proposals, weddings even guys too and some guys are ready to give it without being attached to one another, what do you expect when most people just want to be in a relationship for fear of being alone, so walking down the aisle with the wrong person is easy. so most guys assume she is the right lady and the lady feels, he is the available guy, even when some don’t like it open, some feel they have been put on the spot and all you hear around her or even him because ladies propose now, o yes! b

(1) (Reply)

Get How Stories Directly On Whatsapp / Virgins, Jobs Or True Love –which Of These Is The Hardest To Find In Nigeria? / Girls That Wear Heels To Events And Come Back With Slippers Don't Last In Marr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.